The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

69: Heart Stealer

1.3K 80 16
By chaexjune

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fightin' against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Flashback...

"Park Chaeyoung, will you marry me?", Jungkook asked me while on his knees looking up to me sitting on the same rock we sat a year ago.

He really made me got shy even though there were not many people here at the moment. I could not say anything because I did not expected him to propose to me here. I thought we came here just to stroll around since he loved to walk around this beach when he came to Busan.

"Chaeyoung, will you?", he repeated the question as I stammered to give him an answer.

"Y..yes...Jungkook. Yes, I will.", I answered him as he slowly stood up and put the ring on my ring finger.

I smiled looking at the ring that fit perfectly on my finger. The next thing I knew was he lifted me up and twirled me around a few times before he stopped with a wide smile on his face. He put me down slowly as I pulled my hand and looked at the ring on my finger again.

"Let's go meet your parents.", he whispered to me as he pulled my hand to follow him.

"Let's go like...right now?", I asked in confusion.

He turned to look at me and nodded, "The faster, the better. I've put you to too much trouble before. I want to fix it once and for all."

I kept quiet as I looked at him with ease. Finally, things were going smooth for us. No more chasing each other's heart, no more heartbreaking moments, and no more dramas from a third party or anything. It is just us, dreaming to build a life together.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

The twins showed their grumpy faces when their attempt to wake Chaeyoung up did not worked. I chuckled at their expressions before I tell them to have their shower first while I try to wake Chaeyoung up. They obeyed me and went to their nanny to have a shower first.

When the door is closed again leaving me and Chaeyoung alone in our bedroom, I made my steps to Chaeyoung slowly not wanting to wake her up yet. Only when my face was close enough to hers, I called her name slowly. She hummed in response but she still closed her eyes.

"Chaeyoung...wake up, my dear.", I said but she remained closing her eyes on me.

Instead of waking up and stretching her arms as she always do, she opened her arms wide and hugged me.

"Five minutes, please.", I chuckled at her request as she buried her face into my chest.

"Okay, Chae.", I replied as I kissed her head softly.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I scolded myself for recalling the proposal Jungkook did four years ago last night. Because of that, I had a trouble to sleep and felt tired even when our children tried to wake me up. I felt their little kisses and their pleas for me to wake up but I could not wake up yet. I felt weak.

Luckily Jungkook was right beside me. He tried to wake me up too but I requested to keep my eyes closed for some time. He listened and let me embraced him for how long I did not really know but it was more than five minutes, for sure. I really fell asleep back in his arms.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

When I saw the ball thrown almost hitting Chaeyoung who was eating at our picnic mat, I quickly blocked it away before I picked it up with an angry look on my face.

"Yah, Jungkook! Pass the ball to us, come on!", Namjoon shouted from the volleyball court.

"Who threw it this way?!", I asked as I was not playing with them because I just came back from the toilet.

The four guys got speechless as they started to point to each other looking for a person to be blamed.

"Hyung, it's you. Not me.", Jimin said when Seokjin pointed at him.

"It wasn't me.", Seokjin countered while Namjoon blaming Taehyung.

Hoseok and Yoongi on the other hand just laughed at the side since they did not play with the four at the court.

"Kookie, why are you mad? Relax, honey.", I felt Chaeyoung putting her hand on my waist before she asked me to just give back the ball to the guys.

"The ball almost hit you.", I stated the reason with a pout.

She smiled and took the ball before she gave it to Namjoon.

"You saved me though. Just let it slide.", she said as she pulled my hand to sit at the mat with her.

I looked at her as she continued eating the sandwich that Jennie brought for the gathering. Then, I turned to see Junyoung and Chaewon who were playing with Lisa's daughter making their sandcastles together with Lisa herself.

"Chaeyoung, you don't want to make sandcastles with them?", I asked as I kept my eyes on our children.

"No, I don't feel like doing so.", she answered me easily.

Usually she will be the one that played with our children and helping them making their sandcastles.

"Why? You always make sandcastle for them if we go to the beach.", I got a bit curious seeing her only sitting here eating since we got here half an hour ago.

"Hmm...I feel tired. I don't know why. Maybe you can play with them. Where's your camera? I can take pictures of you with them.", Chaeyoung asked me as she took a sip of the lemonade I made for us.

I looked around and realized that I left the camera back in the car.

"Oh, it's in the car. I'll go take it. Wait here and watch the kids, okay?", I reminded her as I usually did.

"Okay, Kookie. I know.", she smiled before I turned around and left the beach for a while.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

When Jungkook left to go get his camera, I stopped eating and questioned myself for how big eater I am right now.

"Chaeyoung-ah, let's join us here!", Lisa's shout startled me out of my thoughts.

"Yah, stop eating there! Come here, Chae!", Jisoo also called for me so I stood up and walked to them to see their sandcastles progress.

As I was walking to them, Jennie came to me after she took a walk with Kai around the beach.

"Unnie, you seem to forget that this is a family gathering. You two shouldn't walk all by your own.", I told her as Kai went to the other guys to join them playing volleyball.

"We just got married. Please forgive us.", she simply said as we reached to where the sandcastles are built at.

"Aunty Jennie, look at my castle!", Junyoung screamed as he pointed to his little sandcastle.

She went to him and put him on her lap as she sat down. "That's so cute. Just like you, Junyoungie..", she said as she poked Junyoung's nose.

"What about mine, Aunty Jennie?", now it was Chaewon's turn to get Jennie's attention.

"Yours is looking good too, my little Chae.", Jennie said and I could see Junyoung aiming his toy shovel to Chaewon's sandcastle.

Because of that, I called him and grabbed his shovel from him.

"No, no, no. Don't do that to your sister's sandcastle, Youngie..", I told him before Jennie brought him in her arms standing up before asking me permission to take him for a walk.

I let her take him as I mouthed a 'thank you' for saving me from handling another fight between the twins. Then, I dug the sands near me with Junyoung's shovel before I put it on his castle trying to make it bigger than it is.

"Eomma, help me here too.", Chaewon asked me.

"I'll do it after this, okay, my dear?", I replied before Jisoo offered to help her.

"Thanks, unnie. I don't know what to do if you guys aren't here.", I told her with a smile on my face.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

My smile stayed on my face for quite a while as I looked at the photo Chaeyoung posted on her Instagram account last night. The photo we took together at the beach in Busan before I proposed to her that day. Now I remembered that today supposed to be a special day for us but here we are, having a gathering with our best friends.

When I was going to comment on her post, Seokjin's name suddenly appeared on the screen making me frowned at it.

"Yes, hyung.", I said as I answered the call.

"Jungkook, where are you? Chaeyoung fainted here!", it was Jisoo's voice on the other end so I looked up to the beach ahead as I sprinted through to get there.

❤❤❤

Okay, I decided to make it 70 chapters. See you guys in the epilogue soon.

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 2K 35
"Grant me permission to kill, Master!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "You are banned from this case, Golden!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "Thank you for the roses, darling." ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I want him...
18K 806 44
It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as Rosé. He tries so many ways to win her...
12.9K 932 19
Trying to write a one-shot with Rosé and Jungkook as the main characters and no lie, it's harder than those long chapters I've done before but I stil...