ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴏɴ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ

By R1FT_WALK3R

The Afton Family! Just the 'perfect' family! Aren't I right? All of them experienced pain, sorrow, confusion... More

◆DISCLAIMER + NOTES◆
I'm Late For Class!
Lunch
The confession
College Graduation
The 'chat'
The proposal
The Wedding
Honeymoon
Starting of a business
Drunk
Innocent Smile (SMUT)
Good and Bad News
Micheal Afton
Sick
A Baby Sister
Business Alert
Elizabeth Afton
Plan About Moving
Unexpected News
The night before (SMUT)
Chris Afton
Pain
Family Picture
Chris Afton
Elizabeth Afton
Funeral
Mrs. Afton
William Afton
Micheal Afton
◆ Thank You~! ◆
Thank you, one again.

3 Days Later

2.8K 29 24
By R1FT_WALK3R

Clara's POV:

It passed about 3 days and Will still wasn't back. By looking at Michael, it was obvious he missed him. Then the phone rang, from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen, and picked up the phone. "hello, who is this?" I said. "hey dear, it's me," said a familiar voice. It was Will. "Hi, Willy!" I said with joy in my voice. "how are you? How's the diner?" I asked immediately. "heh, don't worry, everything's fine" he responded. "That's good" I replied with a smile. "how's the baby?" he asked a bit worried. "the baby's fine, no need to worry" I said. "oh, by the way, can you get Mike?" he asked. "of course!" I replied. "Mikey!" I shouted from the kitchen just loud enough for him to hear. "yes mommy?" he asked running her. "Papa wants to talk with you," I said kissing his cheek, and handing him the stationary phone. He smiled brightly with joy, take the phone from my hand.

William's POV:

I waited for Clara to hand the phone to Mike. Then I heard his voice. "Hello papa!" he giggled. "Hey, Mikey!" I replied. "When are you coming back home? I miss you.." he said a bit sad. "Don't worry Mike, I promise I'll be home tomorrow." I responded. "promise?" he asked with a spark of joy in his voice. "Promise" I replied and laughed. "Alright, I need to go now, I love you," I told him. " I love you too papa" he giggled. "Bye!" He said and ended the call. I smiled to myself. I walked over to Henry's office, and knocked on the doorway. "hey Hen?" I asked. "oh, hey Will. What do you need?" he asked not looking up from his paperwork. "I was wondering how many more parties there will be," I said. "Well," he started and put down his paperwork, and taking hold of a new one. "Only one more" he finished, pointing to paperwork titled Parties. I took a look and picked it up. I noticed it was at 5 PM, and now it was 4:45 PM. "It's starting soon," said Henry looking up at me with a smile. "If you want, you can leave already. I can handle this it's only 5 kids." he said patting me on my shoulder. "you sure?" I asked. "Yeah, I mean it can't be so bad" he laughed. "heh, thanks Hen," I said smiling. "no problem, it wants friends are for," he said smiling. "heh, thanks again Hen, bye!" I said taking hold of my coat and car keys. "bye!" he said waving. I waved back. I stepped out of the diner, and hopped into my car, I turned the car on and drove off. It was late, it was 9 PM already. An hour later, I was home. I drove into the apartment parking lot and hopped out. I went to our apartment door and opened the doors. "Clara, Mike, I'm home!" I said aloud with a smile. Before I noticed Micheal ran fast up to me. "PAPA!" he called out with joy, jumping on me. "Heh, hey Mikey!" I said hugging him tightly. I stood up, and went up to Clara, she hugged me tightly. "I missed you, Will," she said, still hugging me. "I missed you too honey" I replied kissing her forehead.  

(IMAGES ARE NOT MINE! CREDIT GOES TO ARTIST!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 1K 25
Before reading credits to all the creators that made the art~ now here's a story!!! ⚠️TW: blood Cutting Sad beans Cussing smut And my AU
203K 4.4K 60
☾𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢☽ ✩𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢✩
67.9K 2.2K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
764K 21.9K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...