Ragnarök Unwound *Sample*

נכתב על ידי krazydiamond

Prophecies don't just fix themselves. For every doomsday that never happened, there is a Fate Cipher carefull... עוד

A Valkyrie Walks Into a Bar ✔

New Beginnings and Series News

145 9 6
נכתב על ידי krazydiamond

This past year has been a long, tenuous journey. 

After many set backs and pitfalls, I part ways with my publisher. There is a lot left unsaid, but it was a better choice for both myself and this book. 

Ragnarok Unwound has found a new home with Midnight Tide Publishing. It's getting a revamp, inside and out, and finally, a continuation. 

The new edition will be out in the world October 7th, 2020 

and book 2 Avalon Unraveled, is tentatively set for Summer 20201

Cheers, my lovelies, and stay tuned for more news and updates! 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
549K 13.6K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
564K 18.9K 80
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...