Baby Kick | J.JK [Editing]

By Miftahul_Eusha

"If I say I'm not the same Gguk, will you still accept me?" What happens when chemist Jeon Jungguk becomes a... More

~Prologue~
Ep-1 : Found our similarity
Ep-2 : Found Our Similarity 2
Ep-3 : Leaving the hell
Ep-4: Let's cherish each other!
Ep-5: Lost
Ep-6: What are you?
Ep-7: Come Back
Ep-8: Burden
Ep-9: Broken
Ep-10: Blue Pea
Ep-11: We are going well
Ep-12: Remedy
Ep-14: Lustful Him? (M)
Ep-15: Needy Gguk
Ep-16: Cancer?
Ep-17: Sweet Creature
Ep-18: The King
Ep-19: Powers He Got
Ep-20: The Dark Conspiracy
Ep-21: Possession
Ep-22: Murder!!
Ep-23: Please!
Final Episode : Baby Kick
Conclusion
Author's Note
🏆Wins🏆

Ep-13: Happy Birthday!!

240 46 103
By Miftahul_Eusha

Jk: Come on, try to float!

Me: It's hard Gguk. Please lemme breathe!

Finally he took me to the edge of the pool. Actually, he was teaching me to swim as I was a goodamn numb at swimming. We had a huge, ravishing grand pool on our rooftop, so he just forcefully took me there saying that, " You've to learn every basic skills" 

I almost gasped in the water where he was just holding my waist telling me to move my limbs to float. I had never experienced something horrible like swimming. I felt my back almost broken but my stubborn husband was a rude teacher. 

Well, after all I got some time to rest. I sat on the fringe tile keeping my legs in the water with my soaked body whereas Gguk was still in the water positioning him beside my legs. 

Me: Why the water level is so high? I almost drown~

Jk: Cause you're short Mrs. Jeon! The water level is on my height. And my hands never left your body, why would you sink?

He said that with a teasing voice and smirked. Recently he has started to take revenge by calling me " Mrs.Jeon". Every time he tease me with that, I felt so embarrassed and annoyed, still he didn't stop.

Me: Stop calling me that. I've a name!

Jk: Huh! Now you'll know how did I feel. " Mr. Jeon? Where were you?" Ehh!!

He lowered his voice's pitch to tease me again.

Me: Gguk! This is so embarrassing! It feels estranged! 

Jk: Then know, how did I feel when I loved you madly and you kept calling me "Mr. Jeon", pushed me away with that formal act~ 

I sighed to that stubborn teaser. 

Jk: Ok. Enough rested. Come on now!

Me: Again? Please, my back hurts.

Jk: It'll be fine. I'll massage your back later. Now come.

Me: Gguk, please! 

I pouted to melt his mind. But no~ God knew what formed him several times! He became rude and said, 

Jk: You're coming or ?

Me: Or what?

He remained silent for few seconds and then without warning he just touched my waist with his wet hands and yanked me to the water dragging me close.

Me: Jungguk! Aishh!!

He smirked.

Jk: Start again. From here.

Me: Ugh!~

I tried my best to move my limb keeping my body be floated in the water. He was coming with holding my waist to support me. I almost did that but suddenly his touched stopped to feel. He left me at the middle. I could hear him cheering from back, " Yeah! You did it Koushi. Keep going, don't look back. You're going good. Never look back, Go~" I was literally swimming by my own. But all of a sudden I started to feel dizzy as I gulped lots of water. It was feeling so weak to go further. I was in a damn lack of air, my chest was tearing out for some oxygen. I wasn't in a position to call out him and eventually I started to sink. I moved my hands on the water desperately so that Gguk could get a signal. Fortunately, he got. 

Gguk could understand something wrong was happening. So, without wasting time he started to swim to me. Meanwhile, I was into the water but grabbed some oxygen before I got drown completely. I knew I couldn't stay a little longer. I was waiting for his help like a mess. I opened my eyes and saw everything was transparent inside. I could see the fresh, clean tiles and blue waters. Suddenly I felt a grip on my shirt. I looked back instantly as I though it could be Gguk. But the thing I saw, I wasn't prepared to see-

I saw a little baby boy was pulling my shirt under the water. He smiled at me and said, "Eomma" I was startled enough to admit what was actually happening. 

Who's this boy? Why he's here, under the water? Why he's calling me "Eomma"? How can he breath here? Moreover, I know his face so well. It's so familiar. Am I day dreaming again?

I thought in my mind. Astonishingly, I forgot to breathe when the little boy was near to me. I almost forgot my struggle for a little bit oxygen. He kept saying,

" Eomma! do you remember? How badly papa was waiting for my kick? Hehehe"

My eyes got widen to hear that. I didn't know what was he saying, why was he saying. But I felt an destroying motherly feelings in me. I felt that I knew that boy for a long, I felt him so close to mine as if he was really from womb. Instead of being scared to see such a strange thing under the water, I smiled at him. I could feel my hot tears coming out from eyes. I wanted to touch him  badly, so I approached to him. But soon his presence faded away. I tried to best to reach to him as I was kinda obsessed and forgot the reality, but he disappeared immediately. My heart cried out as if I lost a part of mine. I become desperate and started to search him. But then I again felt the craving of air, which made me face the reality again. My heartbeat was slowing down, my nerves were going calm, my limbs was moving like a crazy....

And suddenly two hands dragged me up to the water. Finally, I could breathe. I saw Gguk's face in front of me. My eyes were even burning for staying a long time in water. I inhaled some air while he screamed,

Jk: ARE YOU OK??? WHAT THE HELL I JUST DID GOD!

He was blaming himself. But my mind was still asking for that boy, so couldn't attend his words.I was crying mess,

Me: G-Guk...where..where did h-he go? Did..did you see him? I- I lost him under.. the-the water-

Gguk yanked me against his bare chest grabbing my waist with one hand and another on my head.

Jk: What are you blabbering Koushi? You fine? Can you breath properly?

Me: He...He was there- I...I saw him-

Jk: Him? Who?

Me: Our child Gguk. He was calling me "Eomma"~ I-

Jk: Our child?.....We don't have any baby Koushi.

Me: T-then why he... he ...called me Eomma?

Jk:  Oh God! You're so tired Koushi. Please calm down Love. You need rest. 

Me: Don't you believe me? Don-

Jk: I believe you. But now, you're gonna take rest, Ok? I'm so sorry, I should be careful about you. I did too much today. 

He was patting my head to calm me down. I also lost lots of energy to speak something. My eyes were closing as they were tired enough. He lifted me up on his lap and made my legs wrapped around his waist. I rested my head on his shoulder but kept mumbling about that in mind. His hands were still patting my wet hairs while taking me to our room.

Jk: Is the coffee good?

I nodded. 

Jk: I'm so sorry for today love. Actually I didn't think you would sink like that. 

He said while bowing his head.

Me: Hey. Don't be like that. I'm fine.

He looked at me softly and pecked my temple. 

Jk: Thank god you didn't catch cold. You stay here, I'll be back soon.

Saying that he left the room. I was still so disturbed about the happening. I tried my best to make a logic behind this unnatural thing.

Think Koushi. You were so tired, panting hard. Your brain cells were disturbed enough also before you sank, you only thought about Gguk. So maybe You saw everything in your hallucinated mind. Yes it could be~ But....

Why can't I just forget the face? Those little eyes, soft hands pulling my shirt, calling me Eomma..Ughh! 

Even after trying hard to make understand my mind, It wasn't becoming calm. An inner motherly self of mine was being insane~

VAMPIRE WORLD:

The photo frame was held by the king. His finger was cherishing the picture. The picture of Jungguk. His eyes were teary and hand was trembling a bit.

King: Whenever I see this boy, it reminds me about my Bom. They have almost exact face, exact expressions. How can I bear this pain?

Minho: Highness, Prince also wanted him to be admitted by you.

King: I never can replace my son with anyone else.

Minho: It's not about replacing. Just admit him as your another son. It was the last wish of Prince Bom as well. 

Minho stayed calm a second.

Minho: This poor boy loved his father that much as you love your son.

 King was still looking at the photo frame. Suddenly he grabbed the frame against his chest and whispered,

King: Jungguk! My son!!

A joyful smile appeared in Minho's Lips.

I was planning about Gguk's birthday. What should I do? How should I surprise him? Or what should I gift him~~ I could remember he was roaming the online guitar shops. I even saw him watching some tutorials. 

What if I gift him a guitar! As he never seen me noticing him while doing them, he would be surprised that I actually knew about his passion on guitar.

I had to be very careful as he could read mind. Or else he would know everything. I was thinking while putting some books on the shelf. When I went to lock the glass, I saw the key wasn't there.

Now where's the key?

I went to the room to find it and there I saw Gguk reading books on the bed. And the key was on the bed side table. I went there to pick that up. I could feel he noticed me.

Me: You kept the key here? This isn't right. Don't mess the stuffs.

He smiled and stayed silent. I looked back and our eyes met. The same stare!!! The deep pitch black eyes observing me with a little smirk on his lips. I gulped and said,

Me: Wh-What? 

The smirk had changed to a smile. A needy smile. He slowly held my hand and yanked me towards him. As he was sitting at the edge of the bed, he positioned my whole body between his thighs. He looked up to meet my eyes. I rested my hands on his shoulder and slowly stroking his hairs.

Me: Hey~ You tired or something?

He didn't reply but the smile never left his lips, whereas, his grip on my waist was getting hard. My heartbeat started to run fast. His little action was enough to startle me.

Me: You...want something Gguk-

I couldn't finish my word and the pulled me closer, made me fall on the bed and he rode me instantly. He was hovering me facing my body. I could see him too close to me. He came near to my earlobe and whispered,

Jk: If I say, I. Want. You?

An appalling shiver blew through my spine. It was been 8 months of our marriage but still we didn't have that much intimacy yet. He was just giving me time to prepare myself to face his needy self. He didn't want to make an uncomfortable situation between us. That's the reason behind avoiding the intimacy. But that day, maybe...it was the end of the time he given me. I could feel his need of mine. 

He inhaled deeply while his nose was touching my jaw. His lips coming to my one, which caused my eyes being closed. In few second, I started to feel his soft, warm lips. The warmness spread through my heart, making me eager. One of his hand grabbed my hand against the bed while another one already unbuttoned first two buttons of my shirt . I started to response, I kissed him back while my hand grabbed his nape to balance. I could feel the pair of the precious lips cherishing mine so sweetly, rubbing them to make it deeper and slowly sucking there to gain the pleasure. Only his lips were enough to make tingle in my stomach. 

" Mmmm.....Sweet" He whispered between the kiss. His deep breathy and husky whisper melted me very well. He broke the kiss, looked at me and smiled. Before I smiled him back, he lips went to my neck with a rage. His lips were becoming rough. He was leaving hickeys there which made my head fall and help him to do his work. It was giving me the pleasure that I couldn't hold my moan. A soft moan left my mouth which made him even more eager. His lips-working went more stronger that he bit my skin on the collar bone. But this was the mistake he made.He bit the same place, where that principal bit me. 

I opened my eyes in shock as that reminded about the dirty-evil deeds of that hated guy. My mind stopped to work there, my body stopped to feel the pleasure he was giving me. My nerves went out of control and unfortunately I started day dreaming again. 

I saw there was no Gguk but the devil Principal riding me, sucking out my neck. My mind filled with disgust and hate.My eyes became teary and heart was about to burst. It was impossible to tolerate the person playing with my body. Without thinking anything I screamed out and pushed him hardly that he fell down beside me. 

Me: Get outta here. I don't want you to touch me~ Let go !!

He got a huge shock, his eyes came widen.

Jk: Koushi?

When he called my name, I got back my sense. I blinked twice. It took few seconds to understand what just happened right then. He was still looking at me, where I was lying down like a numb and astonished shit. His stare was getting cold. I could feel how disgusted and disappointed he was. 

Me: G-guk, I...

I was gonna tell him something, but before that he stoop up and left the room without saying something. I would have slapped me then. He just wanted me and I literally ruined his mind. And just on the day before his birthday! UGHH!

I couldn't move being so dazed. Guess what? He didn't talk to me later. Even when it was almost 11.30, I made my mind to say " Sorry" to him and wish him. But he slept before his usual time. Maybe It was a way to ignore my wish. He even didn't kissed my forehead before sleeping. Through these 8 months, he never missed to do that, it was kinda habit of him. I was so devastated for my own behavior. I did wrong...But I couldn't solve that either. He didn't give me any chance! The whole night, I faced at him that if he would turn at me, hold me as he was damn cuddly. But no, he didn't~ 

He was real hurt. Whereas, my mind was bumping and regretting to say a single " SORRY" to him and wish him with lots of love!!

In The Morning: 

The cake was almost ready. I took that and went to the room. He was about to wake up. I hid the cake and went close to him. He yawned and opened his eyes, just on that moment I hugged him resting my face on his chest.

Me: I'M SORRY !!!!!!!!

He was a bit startled to understand the situation. I didn't let him speak,

Me: Happy Birthday Junggukie~ Don't you dare to ignore me. I'm telling you seriously, if you don't hold me back, I won't gonna leave you today. Hell to your office-

Jk: Then hold me tight.

I raised my face to look at him and he didn't miss the chance to kiss my cheeks and hold me back.

Me: I'm really sorry Gguk- I..How can explain?

Jk: It's Ok. It was true that I got hurt, but just tell me, don't you really want me to touch you?

Me: No- Nothing like that. I was ...just...day dreaming again.

Jk: Day dream? About what?

Me: I saw...I...

Jk: Love? You hesitating?

Me: Gguk, I recalled the moments where....principal...

I couldn't say and bowed my head. He sighed and wrapped his hands around me.

Jk: I understand. Don't just panic. I'm here with you, right?

I slowly nodded. Where my heart was poured with guiltiness. 

Jk: It's alright. Look at me, lemme see you.

He pulled up my chin and joined his forehead.

Jk: I love you.

She must reply today!!!

Me: Happy Birthday. My man is now 24!

Though he giggled but still craving to hear " I love you too" from me! 

Me: Now get up! Let's cut the cake.

After doing his morning work, he came to the table.

Me: Come. Cut the cake.

He smiled and took the knife.

Jk: I wish Annie, Raeji and San would here!

Me: Yes. Don't worry, we'll visit them later.

He nodded and cut the cake. I fed him a piece so he did. 

Jk: My gift?

After hearing that I stood up like a numb as I didn't arrange his gift yet.

Me: Ehehe! I will give you.

Jk: Promise?

Me: Of course!

Jk: Remember. That. Love!

He whispered in my ear. I gulped at his action. I didn't know why he just freaking whispered in my ear and gave me goosebumps for a GIFT????

Me: Ye-yeah! 

Jk: I hate going office at least today. 

Me: Me too. 

Jk: It's getting late, I gotta go. Bye!

Me: Back soon!

Jk: Will try~

He left the room. Hospital was closed for some official reasons, so right then I had nothing to do. I sighed and sat on the bed. Just on that time, Gguk rushed to the room and coming closer he kissed my forehead. I couldn't catch anything what just happened. He spoke out,

Jk: Last night I missed it.

My eyes got widen and mind giggled out to see his childish behavior. But before I say something he left the room with same motion. 

Me: This boy!!!

 At Afternoon:

Though everything went calm but still something was clawing inside me. I really wanted to surprise him. But suffering from planning. So I called Annie for help,

Annie: Goddamn girl! You didn't get any other time for day dreaming? It was going cool!

Me: Annie! Stop making fun! 

She laughed and said,

Annie: Ok! Ok! So, that's the story!

Me: Though he's stable now! But still I feel guilty...

Annie: And you think I can help you in this case?

Me: Yeah! 

Annie: Then you're right! I definitely can! 

She smirked.

Me: What? Why are you smiling?

Annie: Nothing, now you'll do what I say....

She said in a cold voice with a sparkle in her eyes! God knew her plan!

Other side Jungguk was also thinking about that. 

Jk: I was rude to her. I should have understand her. She has a problem about day dreaming! Should I come back with blue pea? She'd like them...wait, San can help me.....

San: Goddamn Boy! What a imperfect time for day dreaming!

Jk: San! Stop making fun!

he laughed and said,

San: Ok! Ok! Listen, I can manage the blue pea. But don't you think you should be a MAN for today?

Jk: And you think I'm not a man? -_-

San: Ugh!!! leave it. You'll do what I say, ok?

Jk: Don't make me clown!

San: Shut up! Do what I say! 

Jk: Gosh! Ok!

San: What's your shirt color?

Jk: Black.

San: Normal. Have to change it. What about cream-white?

Jk: Will it suit?

San: Yeah! And listen red coat will be good........

That's how they were talking~ Whereas, Annie sent me a parcel and led me~ 

Annie: Come on! Go and change!

Me: I've never worn shorts Annie! It's weird!

Annie: You said Gguk loves shorts, right?

Me: Yeah but-

Annie: No buts. Just go and change! You've to be confident! 

Me: Will you just tell me what are you doing?

Annie: Stop blabbering and go!

After sometime I came in front of the camera with the outfit she gave me. A dark red top and black shorts. The top was enough to reveal a bit of my belly and waist. A bit of my cleavage could be seen too.

Annie: Oh my god!

She whispered.

Me: What the hell! I can't wear it. 

She acted like she didn't heard what I said right then.

Annie: Now, make up!

Me: What?

For god sake she was torturing me as hell. I had to do the things I never did just for that silly girl! It was literally my fault to ask her for help! Gosh!.... After I was done with lipstick, I looked at the camera.

Annie: PERFECT!

She smirked again! 

Me: I don't think so!

Annie: Don't see yourself in the mirror, You'll start to love yourself then!

I made a poker face.

Annie: Ok! All the best Koushi. I bet he'll be damn surprised to see you as he never witnessed you this sexy! 

Me: Come on! I'm shy now!

Annie: How cute~ Well, it's time for his coming, be ready! Love him well! 

I smiled.

Annie: Listen, I've sent something else. See that after I cut the call. 

I nodded.

Annie: Good bye!

Me: Bye!

She ended the call and did a Hi5 with San, who was sitting behind the camera! Both of them planned everything so well.

I found a little box beside the parcel. I opened it and saw a Chocolate flavor Perfume with a note,

 "BE HIS PRECIOUS GIFT"

I smiled being so damn shy! Ugh!!!!!!!!

A/N: Hello fella! What if I make you disappointed in the next chapter? What are you expecting, huh?😏😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 252 11
"I changed my life for you...JUST WHY DONT YOU 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 ME BACK!?" Dark Desire's: Started: 12/1/2023 Finished: 22/2/2023 ...
47.3K 3.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
1.5M 55.8K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...
99.6K 3.6K 48
[COMPLETED] _ ❝ you're mine, Princess ❝ _ Sam, a hardworking girl trying her best to leave her past behind, unexpectedly becomes the target of stran...