Aroma Breeze

Galing kay artistrykeepsmebusy

" You treat them like they have a heart like you Soft and tender .. That's how you write . So beautifully... Higit pa

° Inception °
° Freesia °
° Amaryllis °
° Delphinium °
° Helianthus Annuus °
° Dandelion °
° Ranunculus °
° Chrysanthemum °
° SunFlower °
° Magnolia °
° Tuberose °
° Daisy °
° Larkspur °
° Gardenia °
° Peace lily °
° Lavender °
° Rose °

° Paeonia °

54 3 0
Galing kay artistrykeepsmebusy

The known aroma of a tangerine in jaded palms resisting to defuse it's goodness to this house of unforeseen memories .

Rossy wet cheeks from windy emotional drizzle does good , for I can escape the pigeons from spoiling the garden of love .
Watching the garden with saggy eyes on my soft poetry hours of tea time at 5:30 pm ..

And so far I know , my absence could be the only revenge to the world that you live in .

A cup of unsweetened cold coffee and a tangerine don't go together, as I don't match the moody weather of this old town .

And the touches of my art that verily gives you dare to hope ..

To eventually build you as the lucky one .

{M} .

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

84.4K 3.9K 33
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
10.1K 227 30
This is a collection of poems that I write! I will take suggestions on poems so comment down below if you want one about a topic you have picked :) T...
4.4K 75 15
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....
1.5M 60.7K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း