Ruining The Life Of A Jerk. (...

By shelbsters15

Sophie Green, used to be a nerd. Until Zack Daniel changed her life with one little bet. Zack Daniel didn't m... More

Ruining The Life Of The Jerk. (Sequel To A Nerds Romance)
Time For Plan 'B'
Jealous Friends.
Zack Gets To Sophie.
Zack Is Going To Try To Get A Job? With Me?
The Baby's Coming!
My Talk With Zack.
Arguments In The Hospital.
He means it.
Gabe Interrupts.
The Baby.
A Time For Firsts.
He Misses Me?
First.
In Trouble
School Bus.
Sleepover.
In Detention.
Accident.
Help.
Torn.
Called To The Principle's Office.
The Game Begins.
End Of The Treasure Hunt.
The Plan, Part One.
The Plan, Part Two.
Forgive Me.
Wedding.
Author's Notes. Thank You. :)

Sticking Up For Zack?

97K 3.3K 732
By shelbsters15

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, ya'll!

I'm so sorry, if there is any mistakes, or if this chapter looks strange compared to the other chapters. I don't have a laptop right now, so I'm doing this chapter on my iPhone.

Yes, I love you all so much that I'm writing a new chapter on my iPhone. :)

So I expect VOTES and COMMENTS!

I'll fix everything when I get my laptop back!

This chapter is dedicated to, CannoliCade16 for being an awesome fan!!! You rock!! :D

Now, everyone else, you all rock, just for reading this!! :DD

Now on to the story!

Thanks.

-Shelby! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Eleven~

~Sophie's P.O.V.~

"Oh, Sophie! You're back!"

I don't respond back to Mom, I don't feel like fighting with her today. I just smile a tight smile at her then turn back to my phone.

To: Zack. 

From: Sophie.  

'Are you okay?'

Zack didn't look to good after we left. I think Gabe was too tough on him. I know that Gabe thinks that he has to defend me, but I'm learning that there are some things that I can do myself.

A few seconds later, my phone buzzes in response.

To: Sophie 

From: Zack.  

'Yup. Be up in a sec.'

To: Zack. 

From: Sophie 

'Okay.'

I smile at the message on the phone. For some reason, I feel closer to him ever since we came here. But, I just like him as a friend. I'll never like him more then that. I know that for sure.  

"What's got you grinning, Soppie?"

I look up at, Gabe, and try to dull my smile down. "Nothing. Can't a person smile these days?" I tease him, and elbow his side.

He winces slightly and grips my elbow. "Sophie that's not nice to run around and elbow people."

I try to elbow him again, but his grip is just too tight for me to get out of, so instead, I take my other hand and tickle his rib cage.

"Ah! Ah!" He screams as he laughs. "Stop!" He lets go of my elbow and I elbow his side.

"What now, huh?"

"Kids, kids, kids. Stop with the flirting. You shouldn't flirt with someone in front of your fiancée, my dear."

I roll my eyes and I stick my tongue out at Matt, who's sitting on one of the gray, leather couches. "Matt, I'm not marrying you, you freak."

"Sophie..." Mom warns, looking up from her phone. "Don't call your brother a freak."

"Yeah, Soph. No calling me a freak." Matt, wags his finger at me playfully.

"Who's a freak?" I hear a new voice entering on our conversation. "Let me guess...Sophie?"

I turn around and narrow my eyes at him. "Shut up, Zack. You're not in the conversation."

Zack's eyebrows raise and he opens his mouth to respond, but Gabe speaks first.

"Yeah, you tell him, Soppie." He slaps my back. "He needs to mind his own business."

"Gabriel." Mom hisses very snake like. "Be nice to the wonderful guy. He hasn't done nothing wrong."

Well....At least she finally acknowledged that he was here.

Gabe sighs, and closes his eyes. Probably trying to calm himself down, that way he won't tell my Mom off.

"Yes, Mrs, Green." He mumbles.

Zack smiles triumphantly at his victory, then moves over to the chair, that's across from where my Father is stretched out on a recliner asleep, and sits down.

"Thank you, Mrs, Green." He says, politely.

Mom giggles. "You can call me, Charlotte, Zachary." Then she reaches over and hits dad with a newspaper to try to wake him up.

Dad flinches then falls back to sleep.

"Suck up." I hear Gabe mutter from besides me, and I have to bite my lip so that I won't bust out laughing.

Zack winces slightly. "It's, Zack."

Mother waves the newspaper at him nonchalantly. "Nonsense. Zachary, is such a more suitable name then Zack."

I feel my legs start burning from standing up so long, so since all the chairs are taken from either my family, or other families, I sit on the floor, next to the chair next to my Dad.

Zack watches me walk, shakes his head and smiles softly at me. "Hey, princess, I can move."

He stands up and gestures for me to sit in his chair, but I shake my head.

"No I'm fi-"

"Awe, he called you princess!" Mom interrupts me. " You are just too cute, Zachary!" I feel my face burn slightly.

Zack grits his teeth together and sighs. "One: I am not cute. two: Seriously. Call me, Zack. And three: Soph, get your tiny butt over here and sit in this chair." He gestures to the chair again.

I furrow my eyebrows together and shake my head no.

"I can sit on the floor."

Zack runs his hands through his hair in frustration, while Matt chuckles at my stubbornness.

"This is more interesting then watching T.V." Matt says, with amusement covering his eyes.

I glare at him. "I'm glad that we can entertain you."

He smirks for a second, then his face becomes tense and serious."I'm gonna go see how my baby is doing."

"Okay," I say. "Tell us how she's doing."

Matt rubs his hands together nervously, stands up, gives me a nervous half smile and nods, then slowly walks out of the room.

The room is silent for a few seconds, other then the other people in here, then the tension is broke when Gabe jumps in Zack's chair.

"Hey!" Zack shouts, which causes a older guy to look over at us and glare at us. "I was giving that to Sophie!"

Gabe's lip turn up into a smirk and shrugs his shoulders. "Too bad, too sad. Go cry to your Dad."

As soon as Gabe says the word "Dad", Zack's face turns dark. I've never seen him look so...I don't know. His face is a mixture of sadness, hatred, and anger, all at the same time.

"I....I, um..I have to go." Zack says in a low voice then starts to walk away, but he stops and turns around to face Gabe again. "Yeah. And why don't you go cry to your Dad. And while you're crying, why don't you jump in front of a car."

We all look at Zack in surprise. "Are you okay?" I ask him, quietly.

"Perfect." He spits out, then stomps out of the waiting room.

I stand up off of the floor and start walking after him, but Gabe grabs my upper arm, causing me to stop. "Don't. He's fine."

I glare down at him. "No he's not." I take his hand off of my arm. "This is your fault."

"Soppie....I, I-"

"No. We'll talk about this later."

He hesitantly nods and I take off after Zack.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

I'm sticking up for Zack...My bully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...