WORST BEHAVIOUR. skz

By -cluelessly

we're on our worst behaviour stray kids. © -cluelessly. More

터질 듯한 내 맘 따라
hands on me.
make a wish.
▹ 01. OFFSET
▹ 02. LOVE U
▹ 03. BAD BOY
▹ 04. PIT-A-PAT
▹ 05. DRIVE
▹ 06. WEEK
▹ 07. IT'S YOU
▹ 08. GOTTA GO
▹ 09. DO IT
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘.
i. ABSOLUTELY NOT
ii. MONDAY BLUES
iii. BOYS, BOYS, BOYS

stay tonight.

140 12 81
By -cluelessly

o. SUPPORTING CAST
... we're going to need
all the help we can get.

BANG CHAN
as... INSOMNIA

The Head Boy of the Gangnam Institute, and the only person who might have been able to help Seonhwa keep everyone in line for this trial. Except she spilt coffee all over his shirt at one of the student council meetings, and now she's convinced that he's going out of her way to make Seonhwa's job difficult.

LEE MINHO
as... EASY

He's the captain of M19OH dance team, and Minkyung's sworn enemy in the dance world. They're the one team that's actually been able to pull a win over Minkyung's talented dancers, and she's nothing if not competitive. And quite frankly, Minkyung will do anything to wipe that infuriating smirk off of his face.

SEO CHANGBIN
as... DOUBLE KNOT

       The boy who seems to mirror Eunyeon's personality, from the frequent partying to the less that spotless record, and she can't work out if she finds it attractive or annoying. And now that she's met him once, he seems to keep popping up everywhere. Eunyeon doesn't know what the universe is trying to say, but she's not interested.

HWANG HYUNJIN
as... GROW UP

The ace of Yeji's rival dance team, and popular pretty boy with a lot more talent than she likes to give him credit for. There's something about him that rubs Yeji the wrong way, and she's determined to show him that she's not the stereotypical nerd he seems to think she is (and that she can beat him at his own game).

HAN JISUNG
as... SUNSHINE

Sohee's annoying childhood enemy that her mother seems hellbent on making her befriend. Their petty feud started long before they even got to high school, but the rivalry between their schools has only fuelled it further. It's probably best not to leave them unsupervised in case one of them ends up dead.

LEE FELIX
as... BOXER

The only exchange student among the boys, Blodwyn thought that could be a bonding experience. Until the freckled boy tried to insult her, and she realised he was just as bad as the others. Except hatred isn't in her nature, and it's physically impossible for her to stay mad at people for long periods of time, even people like Felix.

KIM SEUNGMIN
as... YOUNG WINGS

Juyeon's co-worker at the theme park who she totally did not have a crush on before finding out he went to her rival school. So now she has to hate him on principle. And honestly, Juyeon thinks that would be a lot easier if he wasn't so nice to her, and attractive, and smart, and ... well, you get the idea.

YANG JEONGIN
as... ASTRONAUT

       The new found friend that Sol didn't go looking for, nor did she think she needed, especially since she's not known for socialising outside of her very small friend group. Yet he's somehow managed to weasel himself into her heart, and for someone who attends the Gangnam Institute, Sol supposes he's not too bad company.

CHOI SOOBIN
as... RUN AWAY

       Ahreum's next door neighbour who is probably one of the kindest people on the planet. Ahreum thinks the boy might actually be epitome of perfect, if not for the fact that he attends the Gangnam Institute, and somehow manages to act friendly towards her brother a.k.a The Devil Incarnate.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 36.4K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
251K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...