Loving A Swan (Completed)

By foreverandalways712

This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts... More

Finding Amara
Moving to Forks
Cast: Twilight
A Week before Bella
Return of Bella🔞
Brother Dear
The Cullen's
Edward's MIA🔞
Edward's Returns
Field Trips & La Push
Sunny Days🔞
She knows about us?
Meeting the Family
Baseball ⚾️
Nothing but Trouble
Aftermath
Prom Problems!
Summer Time
CAST: NEW MOON
Dark Days in the Pack
Birthday Wishes🎂🔞
Shattered Hearts💔🔞
Feeling Empty
My Missing Piece 🧩
Amara's Home🔞
Bella's Problem
If I can't... You can't!
Human, Vampires and Wolves
True Colors
Bella's Mistake
Tyler Awake
Back to a normal life?🔞
Demanding Much?
The Lost Sister!
Cast: Eclipse
Don't just Don't!
Victoria's Coming back
Truth
New vampire... New Game
As they truly are🔞
Graduation
Training
It's only for one day! Right?
The Battle
Victoria and Riley
Amara meets the guard
Where I came from
What lies could be told
The truth will hurt
Enough of this...
Cast: Breaking Dawn
The Volturi
Marry Me?
Pre Wedding
I DO!
Labor Pains
It all makes sense!
Here comes Trouble!
No Reason part one
No Reason part two
Forks 🔞
The Pack
Wannbe Brides
Wish to forget
Bonds
Panic
Home
A new Princess
Death comes for us all
THE END
Thank You💓
Plagiarism
📜Author's Note📜
Plagiarism Again! 9-7-22

Weeks & Months🔞

30.4K 509 146
By foreverandalways712

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

As the week went on Tyler and I grew closer. On Thursday he asked if I would like to come to the football game on Friday night. I accepted as did Emmett to my annoyance. But I should have known that my father wouldn't let me go by myself, not when we were playing the wolves from La Push. So here I am getting ready for the game. "Daddy!?" I say from my bedroom.

"Yes Amara... Baby!" He says from my door, ready to go to the game.

"Please be nice! I like Tyler and he doesn't pry into our lives. Please please please don't pick on him." I beg my father.

"I won't, I like Tyler too. He's a good kid!" He says as I cock my eyebrow at him. "I mean it Amara. He is your mate and has been nothing but nice to all of us and most importantly he cares about you. We all see it." My father says with a smirk.

"Thank you, Daddy!" I say getting up and kissing his cheek. The game was amazing. We won so Tyler was happy. To my surprise my parents let me go to the party that was being thrown by one of his teammates and as long as Tyler got me home safe. Which he did. They were ok with it.

My dad and I went to all of his games, even the ones at other schools. Mom and the rest of the family came to a few. Tyler and my dad got closer just talking about sport and video games. Mom says that Tyler is just like my father. A child at heart, and it is not a bad thing, it just makes things more fun.

I have fallen hard for Tyler but try not to overstep my bounds. I don't want to freak him out. So, I am waiting for him to make the first move. As the months passed me and Tyler got closer and closer, we always seemed to be touching each other whether we were holding hands or he had his arm around my shoulders. By New Year's Eve we went from friends to dating. And things have been great between us. I started to sit with him and his friends or he sat with me and my family.

Sophomore seemed to be flying by. Amara and I are finishing up our final project for history class at my house. I still can't believe we have been together for six months. It feels like I asked her out yesterday. "Hey babe! Do you want to do something this weekend?" I ask from the kitchen. Hoping we could go see that new horror movie that just came out.

"I thought you were going fishing with your dad?" She asks, walking up to me and putting her chin on my shoulder. I sigh because she is right. I turn around and kiss her.

"Yeah! I forgot about that." I say with a whine as I hold her close to me.

"You know summer is coming up and we will be able to see more of each other. Well after football camp." She says as I kiss her neck and she moans and moves so I have more access to her neck. I picked her up and put her on the table. standing between her legs as she removes my shirt. She racks her nails down my chest and to my abs. I growl at her, pulling her closer to me deepening our kiss.

"Ty are you home?" My dad yells, I groan as I grab my shirt and put it back on.

"Yeah! Dad in the kitchen!" I yell back at him as Amara slides off the table.

"Hey Amara! How are you?" My dad asks with a smile at Amara.

"I'm fine Chief Swan. How are you?" She says/asks with a sweet smile.

"Amara, call me Charlie! And I am doing just fine." He says I just roll my eyes at him.

"Ok! I should get home. Have a goodnight Charlie!" She says as she grabs her bag and walks to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow!" She says as I pull her into my arms and kiss her.

"That you will!" I say kissing her as I walk her to her car. I watch her leave before I walk back inside.

"You and Amara have been together for six months now... Don't you think you should tell your mom about her?" My dad says standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"I don't see why I should... It's not like she cares about me!" I say laying on the couch touching a football in my hands as dad sighs, but leaves it alone.

Summer is almost over and I am trying to figure out how to tell Tyler about me and my family. I'm sitting on my bed when he walks in. "Hey babe!" He says jumping on to my bed. "Amara what's wrong?" He asks, making me look at him.

"I have something to tell you but I'm scared that you will not want to see me after I tell you." I say as I try not to cry.

"Babe! I'm sure we can work through almost anything." He says as a tear runs down my face. "Hey! It will be ok!" He says, whipping away my tears. "Just tell me!" He says fear in his voice.

"My family... They are vampires! And I am half vampire!" I say looking into his eyes. He sighs in relief.

"OH OK! Wait, do I need to be worried?" He asks, looking back at me as I shake my head no.

"No! We only feed on animal blood. And since you are my mate you don't have a strong scent. So they don't have the desire to feed from you." I say, still looking at him with worry as he smiles at me.

"Babe! I love you! I don't care if you're a vampire, a witch, hell you could be a zombie and I would still love you." He says lightly kissing all over my face making me giggle.

"I love you Tyler Anthony Swan more than you'll ever know!" I say pulling him down on the bed with me as we kiss. He deepens the kiss as he slides his hands up my shirt cupping my breast. I moan into his mouth as I move to straddle his lap. Cupping his face as his hands go to my hips and press me down on his semi hard dick. We shed each other's clothes and soon he is on top of me.

"Are you sure Amara?" I don't want to push you..." He says but I cut him off by kissing him.

"I'm sure." I say as he pushes into me. I wince at the pain, but he gives me time to adjust to him. I nod my head letting him know it's ok to move. He was big and I knew I wasn't his first but would be his last.

"Let me know If I hurt you!" He says with his lips against mine as he slowly thrusts in and out of me, kissing me softly. He moves my leg higher on his hip as he moves a little faster. "You're so tight Amara! Fuck, you feel so good!" He groans out into my neck. I arch my back as he keeps hitting the one spot that sets my body on fire.

"Please don't stop Tyler! Fuck that feels so good!" I moan as Tyler picks up his pace as I come closer and closer to my orgasm.

"Cum for me Amara... Fuck you feel so good!" He moans as he slams into me. As I scratch down his back. I feel my whole body tighten up as my orgasm takes over my body repeatedly saying Tyler's name as I cum undone around him. "Fuck Amara!" He moans in my neck as he cums inside of me. Catching his breath before he pulls out of me. Rolling over and lying next to me. "I was not planning on doing that when I was on my way over here!" He says pulling me into his arms and kissing my head. "But I am glad it happened." He says pulling me into a kiss.

"Same here!" I say kissing him back, pressing my naked body against him as he growls and bites my bottom lip. I just smile at him as he rolls back on top of me.

"You are going to make it so that we don't leave this bed anytime soon!" He says grabbing my ass as I moan...

"I wish we could but I have to reintroduce you to my family." I say and he gives me a weird look. "You'll understand in a little while!" I say pushing him off of me and getting out of bed and grabbing our clothes.

Walking down stairs with Amara to see her family in the living room. Emmett looks pissed as Rosalie tries not to laugh at him. Well this should be fun!! "So, you know Carlisle and Esme, my grandparents..." Amara says, biting her lip as my eyes go wide yet I nod my head at her. "Alice, Jasper and Edward are my aunt and uncles and Emmett and Rosalie are my parents." She says and now I get why Emmett looks pissed. I just fucked his daughter.

"I think I need to sit down!" I say feeling a little light headed. Edward laughs as Amara growls at him. Emmett is still glaring at me. Taking a few deep breaths. "Ok so all of you are vampires and Amara is half vampire and I am her mate. Right?" I say looking at everyone but Emmett.

"Yes! Did she tell you what we eat?" Carlisle asked, looking a little sad at me.

"Yes! She said, "You feed off animals." I say still not looking at Emmett. Carlisle nods his head.

"Yes! We want to have a normal life... Well as normal as we can have." Jasper says with a small chuckle. I nod my head at him. I get that, if Amara hadn't told me herself I would have never thought they were anything different than human.

"How and when were you all turned into vampires? I mean you don't have to tell me. I'm sorry that was rude." I ask/say looking at everyone Emmett included.

"We'll get to that, but first I think you and I need to talk outside." Emmett says as Amara stands up and moves in front of me.

"Daddy?!!" She says fear in her voice as she glaring at him. Emmett shakes his head at her and points to sit down, which she does with a pout on her face as Rosalie sits down with her.

"Let's talk Tyler!" He says walking outside I slowly follow him. "Do you love my daughter?" He asks once we are in the backyard and am standing next to him.

"Yes, I do! More than anything! I truly don't care what she is!' I say looking at Emmett.

"Will you love her even if she doesn't want you to be turned into this?" He asks, looking out into the woods. I look at him confused.

"I... I want to be with her always, but I haven't even thought about becoming like you all. I mean I think it is something that me and Amara need to talk about but if it came down to me not turning to make her happy then I would do it." I say staring off into the woods. I don't ever want to be without her but if she doesn't want me to turn then I won't turn.

"Amara loves you more and more each day! She wants you to have the life you want. She won't force you to turn. But since she is immortal, she would like you to be immortal as well, but doesn't want you to miss out on a human life. Amara was a blessing to me and Rose. Vampires can't have kids." He says looking out at the woods "So, when we found Amara it was like our dreams coming true. Even though she is not our flesh and blood, she is our daughter." He says looking at me with a slight glare. "Now that being said... I know you had sex with my daughter... And I get it you're a teenage boy. But if you don't wrap your shit next time and every time after that, I will kick your ass all around Forks and then the state and no one will stop me." He says with a growl as I nod my head.

"100% understood and noted!" I say trying to remember how to breathe again.

"We should go inside before Amara has a melt down!" He says with a laugh but you could see fear in his eyes as he looked from me to the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 27K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
641K 15.1K 30
Y/N is just a small town girl who moved from Indiana to get a new chance on life. She moves to Forks, and catches the eye of Jasper Hale. There might...
354K 10.5K 105
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
1.4M 32.1K 76
This story is complete and unedited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that sho...