MVP (Min Yoongi AU)

De iluvY00ngi

He's my most valuable player. - Written in short English. - On going. Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

7

65 7 0
De iluvY00ngi

Silence.

Silence filled the room as all of us tried to follow our professor's lecture. I hate history so much. There's none of it that interests me.

I wandered my eyes inside the room and it seems we're all on the same boat.

I bit my lip to suppress my yawn. Even though, I hate this subject and I can't see reason why this should be teaches at all—still, I don't want to look rude.

The professor worked so hard for the lesson plan and I should be a little more appreciative to it.

I gulped and fought the drowsiness. I decided to focused on the lesson and wrote all the important notes just so I could ease the lethargic feeling.

Just as when I thought I was feeling more energized—I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder.

I turned my head to look at the hefty young chap beside me.

I sighed realizing who it was.

"Yoongi," I whispered to his ears.

I tried tapping his shoulder, just to wake him up—but to no avail.

"Damn this heavy monster," I muttered under my breath.

Irritated.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

475K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
88.6K 4.9K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...