The White Lions Reawakening

By _Somniphobia_

Description: After being but through countless neglections and multiple punishments he didn't deserve, La... More

The White Lions ReAwakening Chapter 1
The White Lions ReAwakening Chapter 2
The White Lions ReAwakening Art (and Question) Special.
The White Lions ReAwakening Chapter 3
The White Lions ReAwakening Chapter 4
The White Lions ReAwakening Alluka's Story Part 1
Update
Sorry
The White Lions ReAwakening Alluka's Story Part 2
The White Lions ReAwakening Part 5
The White Lions ReAwakening Part 6
The White Lions ReAwakening Part 7 (The start of a Redemption?)
The White Lions ReAwakening Part 8 (Journals and Thoughts)
The White Lions Reawakening Part 9

Yes or no to Alluka?

1.9K 34 24
By _Somniphobia_

Decided to draw Alluka bec she is best girl.

Anyone like Alluka's character? I have two different ideas for how the story could go and one of them includes Alluka while the other doesn't so I wanna get you guys' opinions to help make my decision. So please let me know in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
736K 20.1K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
371K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐢) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...