Hate that I Love You

Par KaylaJenkins2

"We met in Miami, she was working at the mall at the time and I bumped into her at the gas station on the way... Plus

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
A/N
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Not an Update
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
ANNOUCEMENT
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five.I
Thirty Five.II
Epilogue

Six

16.6K 516 65
Par KaylaJenkins2

Monté
8:30pm

(play the song while reading)

After taking care of my hygiene, I brush my teeth and wash my face before applying light natural makeup.

As you may already know I'm not a rich girl, I make ends meet and have left overs to spend on myself sometimes.

Once I finish college I plan on getting a better job especially if I'm going to be affiliated with a celebrity.

I can tell Dave really likes me cause if he didn't he obviously wouldn't do all that's he's doing to get me. I just don't want to put myself out there and get fucked over, I don't know what I might do.

I snap out of my thoughts putting coca butter on my smooth skin and slip on the dress Dave bought me.

Tonight is based off vibes, I'm not letting anything hold me back. Dave East about to witness a different side of his "Monté"

*

The driver pulls up to this nice restaurant surrounded by city lights. I don't know what's the occasion but Dave sure wants to impress me.

We arrive to vallet parking, the driver gets out and opens the door for me. I thank him. I walk in looking around, everything was just so beautiful especially at this time of night the city is so lit up.

A few minutes later, a waiter comes and escorts me to where Dave is sitting. We walk upstairs to the bar connected to the restaurant.

"You look beautiful Monté," He says standing up to pull my seat out for me. I sit down across from him.

"Thank you, what's the occasion?" I ask unable to hide my smile, checking the menu.

"It's your last actual night and we probably won't see each other again till you graduate." He says causing my smile to fade away.

"What you mean we won't see each other till we graduate?" I ask frowning my eyebrows looking up from the menu.

"I got a tour coming up next week to promote my new album and I won't be make back till around the time of your graduation. I didn't know how else to tell you so I wanted to take you out and spoil you before...."I look at him feeling distraught.

I'm gon miss talking to Dave everyday, I know when he's on tour he's probably gonna be busy everyday. Doing shit way more important than talking to my ass. I'm not mad, I'm proud of him.

"Well let's just enjoy tonight and worry about tomorrow...tomorrow." I say.

"I agree, 'xcuse me waiter, can I get a round for this table?"

"So have you thought about the whole baby situation?" I ask.

"I'm just gonna charge it to the game, if that ain't my son then well I wish Mahogany all the best. She played a fair game." He says a little aggressive.

I know Dave won't admit it but he really wanted that baby. No matter how pissed off he is with his ex, that baby meant alot to Dave.

"Well I agree, I think it's time for a fresh start for both of us."

"Have you even thought about where you going after college?" He asks while the waiter comes with our drinks.

"Actually I really want to move out here...we doing fresh starts right?" I say causing him to smile at me.

"Girl I could kiss you right now." He says taking a shot.

I look at him in his eyes, throwing the shot back.
_____________

———————
"Wanna Dance?" I ask Dave standing up as the song plays.

"Sure." He gets up, I grab his hand walking to the dance floor. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist. We embrace each other moving to the music

"What are your intentions with me?" I ask him as we dance slowly to the beat. It's time I finally ask the question I been wanting to ask since Day 1.

"Ever since I met you, I just wanted you to be around so I can get to know you better. You're special to me Monté and my intentions has never been hidden, you're the typa woman a nigga can't keep his mind off of. You're an amazing supportive friend and I know you'll be a damn good girlfriend too but everything I do is at your pace. I don't want to rush you into anything." He says as our eyes lock.

Before I knew it, I grab the back of his neck pulling his lips towards mine, kissing him slowly. He pulls me in closer holding my waist tighter. Not even caring about the people around us, let them watch.

*

Hotel

He unhooks my bra kissing softly on my neck. I wrap my legs around his waist feeling my vagina rub against his pants.

He grips my neck softly, sucking on my bottom lip causing me to moan in his mouth as he slowly slides his hands underneath my dress, rubbing my clit.

He made my body crave him, something I have never felt before. I've only slept with one person and it was in the back of my honda accord on prom night. This time feels so right.

"You not just no regular ass woman to me Monté. I need you to know that." He unzips my my dress turning me around slowly sliding it down revealing my naked body. I didn't feel insecure with my body around Dave he made me feel wanted.

He lays me down on the bed, kissing my entire body from head to toe, then he works his way back up. I bite my lip as he sucks and kisses my inner thighs getting me aroused.

He slowly plants kisses on my clit sending me over my edge. I moan softly while he makes love to me with his tongue, gripping his head.

"Davee...." I whine feeling my legs shake as my juices flow out of me.

"Mhmm." He says ignoring me flicking his tonguee faster sucking hard on my clit. I push his head deeper down into my wetness as I fill my orgasm build up in my stomach.

"I'm bout to c--" I lose my voice feeling my body explode in pleasure, grinding my cookie all over his face.

"You not a virgin are you?" He asks unzipping his pants pulling out a condom. A little to late to be asking that. I shake my head.

"No but it's been a while so take me slow. Please don't hurt me." I say breathing heavy. He smiles at me kissing my lips twice more.

"I would never hurt you." He says putting the condom on before sliding the tip inside me slowly. I gasp trying to catch my breath. It's been way too long.

He kisses my cheek softly stroking inside me slowly, going deeper with each stroke. I hold on tight to him feeling the pain ease. "Mmm right there." I order moaning softly.

He speeds up a little bit hitting my spot, causing my body to jerk. "Daveee." I whine as he strokes me deeper as sweat drips down his back.

"Shit." He grunts stroking faster hitting my g spot repeatedly.

"Fuckk Daviddd." I moan out feeling my body explode once again. Every thing in my body jerks causing me to lock up around Dave's member.

"Ou shit baby shaking like a washing machine." He jokes kissing my chin calming me down.

"Shut up." I says pulling him back inside of me.

This feeling is something I've never felt, never really had nobody cater to my body, kiss every inch of my body and actually stroke me without killing my cervix.

I'm scared of what will happen with me and Dave but I don't wanna be anymore, I wanna stop holding back but right now he's going on tour and I'm graduating. We both have no time for distractions.

"You alright?" He asks stroking me slower. I nod my head feeling another orgasm build up in my stomach.

"God Yessss." I say holding on to him tightly as I cum again.

He slides out of me and spreads my legs licking up all my juices.

After my first three orgasms, the rest come back to back till eventually we both go numb.

We go round after round all night.

Late nights in New York is forever young.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.2K 260 8
๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐, ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
129K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncรฉ finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
98 0 6
I was finally happy new house, new car, new clients , new bae who I was in love with, turning up with my best friends, Life was finally going my way...
569K 28.5K 36
โ๐– ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พโž ยฉ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’๐๐˜๐Š๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„ # ๐Ÿฃ ๐– ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...