๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ [๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By liliaobelia

["๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ."] Peculiar would be the right word to describe [y/n] - tran... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Seven

12K 465 390
By liliaobelia

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃:

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
- DISCOVERIES

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎, I have received your letter. The [l/n] are a very well known pureblood family, how could you not have known? They may not share the same beliefs as us but they are still very respected in the wizarding world. I work with the main [l/n] family in the ministry, they are very talented in their work as well, I somehow managed to get aquatinted with them. They are known for not appearing much in public so that is probably why you do not know them.

However many wizarding families respect them for their contributions and famous achievements. The [l/n] family consists of a lot of family members and the main family just so happens to live here, and have a daughter who is in the same year as you. Some are famous healers, Aurors, Quidditch stars and even a minister of magic just in another country.

The Dark Lord did not fear many people but actually went out of his way to avoid the [l/n] family. I do not know why but maybe they had some sort of alliance with him? or they may have some type of magic that could severely damage him, making him fear them.

This just goes to show you should befriend her or might as well be aquatinted with her, she will be an important asset to our family.

-Lucius Malfoy

.

Draco stared at the parchment that was delivered to him by his owl.

'So she is a pureblood...a very well known one at that...'

'The Dark Lord feared her family? no...that couldn't be it...'

'And an asset to the family? what does that mean?'

".."

'I should probably go now to the Great Hall, Crabbe and Goyle are probably stuffing their faces right now...along with that Weasley.'

He stood up from one of the chairs of the Slytherin common room and went on his way to the Great Hall.

.

"So you blockheads were stuffing your faces?" the Malfoy boy asked the duo smugly.

They tried to speak but only resulted into them spewing some of their food.

"Don't! You both are making a mess already..." he said with a frustrated sigh.

When he took his seat that was near the two boys he scanned the crowd in search of the familiar [h/c] head.

When he finally spotted her, he saw she was chatting with the Granger girl, Weasley, and stupid Potter. Unknowingly tightening his fist at the sight.

But stopped when he saw how happy she looked.

She soon made eye contact with him, and stared at the boy for a bit.

He flinched at the sudden action making him blush and look at his food instead of meeting eyes with the girl.

She was confused, but decided to ignore it. What she didn't know was the trio saw what she did.

"Hey...what were you staring at Malfoy?" Ron asked.

"Oh? well I felt as if someone was watching me and turns out it was him. I tried to get a better look at his face if he really was looking at me but he suddenly avoided eye contact...weird."

Hermione laughed, already getting the situation.

"Ha! I think I already know what he's thinking, right boys?" she asked with a smug look, eyeing the boy with glasses and red head.

"I don't know what you're talking about Hermione." Harry grumbled, already knowing full well what she was trying to say.

"R-right! A-anyways, [y/n], do you want some?" Ron said offering the [h/c] girl a green apple with his left hand, while his other held a chicken leg.

"Sure Ron." she smiled, making said boy blush, along with his famous friend. While Hermione was quietly laughing at how quickly they became flustered.

.

"So~ [y/n]." Hermione sat down beside the girl at one of the couches inside the common room.

"Yes 'mione?" said girl looked at her friend.

"I was wondering, how do you feel about Quidditch?" as soon as 'Quidditch' left the busy brown girl's mouth, immediately all attention was on them.

"Ah! Well you see I have a Cousin play's Quidditch. I'm not sure if you know him...Ryan [l/n]?"

"YOU'RE RELATED TO RYAN [L/N]?!" almost all from the Gryffindor Quidditch team started crowding around her, leaving a confused Harry.

"Oh! Um, yeah. He taught me Quidditch during the summer." she smiled bashfully.

"Really?! He's like! one of the most popular Quidditch stars of all time! He can play all the positions spectacularly!" Fred Weasley shouted.

"Let's not forget he's a bloody good beater!" George Weasley marveled.

"He's also quite Charming~" Angelina, Alicia, and Katie swooned.

The young [l/n] smiled.

"You're Fred and George Weasley correct?" she asked the two. Gaining their attention.

"Ah yes, we haven't properly introduced yourselves haven't we Fred?" George asked him twin.

"Yes, a fight at the Quidditch pitch isn't really the ideal way for a first impression, right lass?" Fred asked the girl smirking slightly. She smiled back.

"Ugh, don't you have anything else to do? Like torment a bunch of 1st years?" Ron asked his older brothers in an annoyed tone.

"Hush now dear brother, we want to introduce ourselves to the pretty girl." They both said in union, both of their pointing fingers against their lips.

"I'm Fred Weasley."

"And I'm George Weasley."

"Together we are Fred and George."

"George and Fred."

"Gred and Feorge."

"Annoying and irritating..." Ron added.

"How about you lass? though we already know your name."

she giggled at their silliness, "[y/n] [l/n], pleasure to meet you."

A Slight blush coated their cheeks, with Hermione smirking 'Let's add two more to the list!'

"A-ah wanna torment someone 1st years Fred?" George asked his brother stuttering slightly.

"R-right back at ya George!" and with that they left the common room.

[y/n] was startled. 'Was I not a good conversationalist? I think I was...if so why did they leave?'

"So~ your the famous transfer student I keep hearing about?" a Scottish accent brought her back into reality.

"Huh? oh yes I am! Why do you ask?" she asked the male.

'Oh wait! He looks familiar...isn't that our Quidditch team's captain? His name was Wood right?'

He stuck his hand out offering it to the girl to shake, "Oliver, Oliver Wood." he smiled.

"[y/n], [y/n] [l/n]."

"You don't happen to be related to all the Quidditch stars who's name end with [l/n]?" he asked smiling slightly.

Instead of answering she just nodded chuckling.

"The [l/n]s are a really huge family, you're part of the main one yes?" Hermione asked her friend.

"Yep!"

"Hmm since you have Quidditch blood practically coursing through your veins, perhaps you should try out?" he asked the girl.

"We'll see." she smiled at the boy. Just like the twins, slight blush coated his cheeks.

"Y-yeah, anyways goodnight!" he stuttered and left the room.

"..." silence.

"Am I really that bad in holding a conversation that people just want to leave?" she asked herself out loud.

and with that, Hermione immediately plunged towards [y/n] and trapped her in a tight hug, rubbing her back slowly and whispering to her.

It was as if she was scared the poor girl would think bad about herself, when she felt the opposite really.

She giggled at the girl, it felt as if Hermione was trying to sooth a baby.

"Hush child, let the negativity begone!" Hermione whispered while patting [y/n]'s head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1.5K 23
'๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...
31.5K 1K 37
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹†โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐‹๐„๐“ ๐…๐€๐“๐€๐‹๐„ has never been as perfect as she seems. She has blood on her hands, and transferring...
3.2K 115 26
/// Everybody watched in awe as an irresistible gorgeous girl walked out of the doors of great hall. /// Y/n Goldmoon was a transfer student from Ame...
1K 55 27
"๐ผ๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ ๏ผŸ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘  ๏ฟฝ...