Ultraman Taiga

By kaikun47

Twelve years ago, a dark Ultraman name Tregear tried to attack the Land of Light, but the New Generations Her... More

Main characters bio
Second characters bio
The Hero of Light
Dark Warrior, Tregear
The Sage of Strength
The Champion of Wind
What Friendship Means
A Man Who Waits for the Spaceship
The Demon's Legend
Earth's Power
A Friend from Afar
Fight in the Evening Sun
Keep on Believing
Origins of AIGES
The Cloned Robot
Fall into Darkness
The Burning Heart
Guardian Beauty
Protect the Android
Awaken of the Thunder Strike
Alien Reunion
Rival vs Friend
Takkong's Arrival
Clash, Hero vs Villain
I'm Kyoka
Buddy Steady Go!
Yapool's Revenge
Form a Bond
Human Specimens
Zillion, Returns
The Burning Promise
Facing your Shadow
Ephemera's Last Day
Wings of Destiny
Burn your Soul
Zillion vs Zillion
Return of the Ancient Ultra Warrior
Final Sacrifice
Revive of the Demonic Monster
New Generation Climax
Special Episode

The Sorceress who lost a Magic from the Star

91 1 0
By kaikun47

(episode starts with an underground kaiju sleeping)

(then some tentacles reach from the underground and emerge from the surface and then it woke up)

Narrator: On this Earth, only a few people knows the existence of the aliens.

Opening: Buddy, steady, go! by Terashima Takuma

Narrator: This is the miraculous story of these young youth who came across this planet. (then shows Taiga flying on earth and flies towards to the screen and the title show appears)

Dareka ni waraware tatte kamawanai (shows Yuga coming out of the Raptor car and shows him with Taiga with footages of him)

Jibun no shinjiru mono tsuranuke (then shows Eve on the keypad then shows her with footage of her)

Hāto butsuke aeru dare ka to deaetara (then shows Kaki beating his opponents then shows him with footages of him then shows Satoru with the tri-gunner then shows him with footages of him)

Sore ga shōri e no sutōrī (then shows Nana on the navigation system then shows her with footages of her)

Bibiruna ugokidase Action (then shows Kurosawa with a ballon then shows him with Tregear with footages of him)

Tagiru ze moeagaru Passion (then shows Kotaro punching the punching bag then shows him with footages of him)

Mugen no pawā no Combination (then shows Najenda on the captain seat and got up and point then shows her with footages of her)

Sobieru kabe no mukō e (then shows Kurosawa use the tregear eye and he became Tregear)

Te o toriatte ikerunara kowaku wa nai sa (then shows Taro then shows Yuga with Taiga then shows the key holder of Taiga, Titas and Fuma then shows Yuga raising the taiga spark up becoming Taiga)

Get set, GO! Taiga kimi dake no kotae ga matsu ginga e (then shows Taiga doing his rise and then did the kick)

Go! Go! Buddy Go! (Let's go!) ima sugu ni tobidasou (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma doing their stance then shows Taiga doing his Strium Blaster)

Urutoraman Taiga ima yori mo ōkina jibun ni natte (then shows Titas doing the Planium Buster then shows Fuma doing his Light Wave Polar Star Shuriken then shows Taiga equip the Photon Earth armor)

Zettai makenai (Just win!) Kinō yori kyō yori asu e (then shows Taiga Photon Earth doing the aurum strium)

Koete iku no sa daremoga Fighter (then shows all the members of AIGES and Yuga pull down the trigger of the taiga spark)

Urutoraman Taiga (then shows Taiga with the explosion)

The Sorceress who lost a Magic from the Star

Kirameku mirai e Dash! Supernova! (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma jumping and then shows Yuga and his team with the Tri-Squad behind them)

Underground Monster, Pagos and Vampire Monster, Gymaira appears

-at the Sky Base-

Kaki: So far, no incidents just yet.

Kotaro: Good work, be sure to report anything suspicious.

Kaki: Roger.

Eve: Sorry, we're out of coffee.

Kotaro: Man.

Nana: Oh and by the way, can you buy the Chiboust on your way back? We're out of snacks anyway.

-outside-

Yuga: We'll get to that. It's been a while since we've work together as a team.

Satoru: Just saying, don't slack during patrol.

Kaki: Well, it's just a one time service. Here.

Yuga: Thank you.

Satoru: Thanks.

Yuga: What's a Chiboust by the way?

???: It's a type of cake made from apples, it's really good.

Kaki: Did you say something?

Yuga: No, it's not me.

???: I said that.

(then they look at the girl)

Yuga: Are you talking about Chiboust?

Girl: Yes.

Satoru: Didn't you say that out loud?

Yuga: I told you, it's not me.

Girl: Oh, did you not...

(then the girl's hat gets blown off and she took out a wand)

Girl: Stamatísei!

(then the hat starts to float)

Satoru: Magic?

Girl: Eláte píso!

(then the hat heat to the girl and she got the hat)

Kaki: It's real, Magic is real.

-at the Sky Base-

Eve: This looks good.

Nana: Those are my specialty, Banana muffin, they're, bananice.

Kotaro: Are they edible?

Nana: Of course, they're good.

Najenda: Well, one can really taste good.

(then they took a bite of the banana muffin)

Kotaro: They're good.

(then the alarm went off)

Eve: There's news regarding on the trees.

Najenda: Roger.

(then the monitor shows up)

Reporter: This morning, many people were found tied up by what appeared to be tree branches and were admitted to Hospitals nearby. Thankfully, their lives are not in danger, but according to the hospital affiliate, one of the victims claimed that they were attacked by a tree.

-meanwhile-

Girl: Here.

Girl 2: Thank you.

Girl: You're welcome. Hey, that's looks cute.

Yuga: Was that magic?

Satoru: No, but, she has a wand.

Girl: Thank goodness, looks like I can still use some of my magic.

Girl 2: Magic?

Girl: It's our secret.

Girl 2: Wow!

Girl: Here.

Girl 2: Thanks.

Girl: Bye bye.

Satoru: Did you just use magic?

Girl: Kisehurste!

Kaki: That's really a magic wand.

Taiga: What is that supposed to be?

Girl: It's this thing. It's usually made from ash bark, but mine is made from a Japanese white birch. I'm Emma.

Yuga: Taiga, she can hear you.

Taiga: Wha?! Oh no!

(then Taiga escape)

Emma: There's someone else inside of you.

Kaki: Yuga, what's she talking about?

Yuga: Kaki, Satoru, can you head back?

Satoru: Ok.

(then they head into the Raptor and drove off)

Emma: No, a second personality? It's ok if you can't answer. Kisehurste!

Yuga: Is that a chant?

Emma: I can't wipe his memory. What's happening?

Yuga: Are you some sort of sorceress.

Emma: I was, the past tense is more appropriate here. I can't really use my magic right now. Good think I was able to make her smile though.

Yuga: What is a sorceress like you doing here?

Emm: Well, I used to live right overs there. But then the house became a sakura tree. It's was made from magic after all. Looks like I'm a pickle, you could call me a homeless ex-sorceress now.

-meanwhile-

(the tentacles came out and absorb the human blood)

Lady: You okay?

Reporter: I'm back at the scene, here is the scene where most of the people are...

(then she heard a scream and the tentacles strangle the lady)

Reporter: It appears we have a new victim being attacked before our eyes right there is...

(then in that moment, the tentacles Attack the reporter and the cameraman)

Najenda: Those tentacles...

Nana: They're not the barks for the tree.

Kotaro: So, those are alien's?

Eve: Those are...

-meanwhile-

Kaki: Eh? Tentacles?

Nana: Yeah, and they're eating humans

Satoru: But tentacles don't eat humans.

-with Yuga-

Yuga: What? Tentacles attacking humans?

Emma: What's wrong?

Yuga: It's my job.

Najenda: Whatever it is, meet Kaki and Enishi will be there at Area G-69.

Yuga: Roger.

(then he got on the Serpent and Emma got on as well and head to the area)

-at the area-

(Yuga arrives where Kaki and Satoru arrive earlier than him)

Yuga: What happened?

Kaki: We found the tentacles which attack her, they said it was the attacking trees.

Satoru: And Wakamiya found out that it was not trees, they're from Gymaira's tongue.

Yuga: Gymaira?

Satoru: From Document UGM, Vampire Monster, Gymaira, it sucks human blood and make them serve it.

Yuga: You know about this, Taiga.

Taiga: If I did, I would have have told you right away.

Yuga: You don't know, aren't you an Ultraman.

Taiga: You think that Ultraman have the answers to everything?

Paramedic 1: Stay clear, it's dangerous.

(then the tentacles from the tongue suck on one of them and many tentacles appears)

Emma: Apele Celeste!

(then her wand began to lose power)

Yuga: Here.

Emma: I know why I can't use magic. That think is stealing it all from the earth.

Satoru: You know what's going on?

Emma: Yes, magic is disappearing from this world. Well that might not make much sense to you. First, in space there's...

(then she was taken by a spaceship)

Yuga: Emma-san!

Emma: Get those tongues off of everyone.

(then the space flew off)

Yuga: I'll get the spaceship.

(then Yuga got on the Serpent)

Najenda: Whatever it is, get the tongues off of the civilians.

Kaki and Satoru: Roger!

-in the spaceship-

(Emma woke up only find herself in the spaceship)

???: Sorry for the sudden abduction, but I need a sorceress right now.

Emma: Well, too bad, I'm not a sorceress anymore.

???: You shouldn't be lying.

(then he shows her the footages of using magic)

???: I've finally found the real thing. I'll make you a good use.

(then he remove the sunglasses and show his alien face)

Logia: I'm Zelan Seijin Logia.

(then they teleported back to earth)

Emma: What is it you want me to do?

Logia: The monster I arrange for has finally arrived. The instructions manual claims that only a sorceress control that monster.

Emma: I'm a sorceress, not a kaiju tamer.

Logia: Um, yeah, but that what the manual says, so don't fuss over the details. I'm sure thing will work out once you're up close with it. Time to meet it.

(then he use the controller to summon the kaiju and then Yuga arrive)

Taiga: Yuga, you're too slow.

Yuga: That's the pace I can run!

(then he tackle Logia and saved Emma)

Logia: Just who are you?!

(then Logia tried to kick him but Yuga grab his leg)

Logia: Hey! Hey! Hey! Let go!

(then he grab him and then the ground shook and Pagos submerge)

Logia: Huh? That's not my kaiju.

(then Pagos hit the barrel and head towards to them and Emma use her wand and stop it)

Emma: Saria!

(then the barrel disappear)

Emma: Thank goodness, I still can use it.

Logia: Lady, I thought you said you couldn't use your power?

Emma: I was really desperate.

Logia: Well then, I just have to use your powers. Come!

(then he grab her but Kotaro intervenes and attack Logia)

Logia: Hey lady, I won't give out easily!

(then he teleported away)

Kotaro: You okay?

Yuga: I'm okay.

Kotaro: I'm not asking you!

Yuga: Take care of Emma-san.

Kotaro: Huh?

(then Pagos starts to rampage as the ship escaped)

Yuga: Let's do this, Taiga!

(then Yuga summons the Taiga Spark and pull the trigger)

COME ON!

(then he grab the key holder)

Yuga: The Hero of Light, Taiga!

(then he scan the key holder and Taiga appears)

Yuga: Buddy Go!

(then he became Taiga)

ULTRAMAN TAIGA!

(then Taiga does his rise and Taiga lands and face Pagos)

(then Pagos head to Taiga and ram at him)

(then the Chesters Beta and Gamma arrive)

Eve: That's the Underground Monster, Pagos. But, it was supposed to be hibernating?

Najenda: Let's back Taiga up.

Kaki and Satoru: Roger!

(then the Chesters fire the lasers at Pagos and Taiga let go)

Najenda: Wakamiya, Daiba, get this girl to the Sky Base.

Eve and Nana: Roger!

(then Pagos attack Taiga as he jumps and attack Pagos from behind)

(but Pagos got the upper hand and use the beam at Taiga and he got hit)

Taiga: Let's use Hellberus's power to stop him.

Yuga: Got it.

(then Yuga pull the trigger of the Taiga Spark)

COME ON!

(then the hellberus ring appears on his left finger)

Yuga: So that's the ring?

(then he scan the ring and Hellberus appears)

HELLBERUS-RING ENGAGE!

(then the blades appears on Taiga's arms)

Taiga: Hell Slash!

(then the hell slash hit Pagos but it use its scale to block it)

Taiga: It has tough skin.

Titas: Allow me to lend you my strength.

(then he pull the trigger of the Taiga Spark)

COME ON!

(then he grab the key holder)

Yuga: The Sage of Strength, Titas!

(then he scan the key holder and Titas appears)

Yuga: Buddy Go!

(then he became Titas)

ULTRAMAN TITAS!

(then Titas does his rise and punch the ground and grab Pagos and punch it)

(then he grab Pagos and punch it)

Titas: I won't lose to any muscle contest!

(then Pagos use the drill attack and Titas evade and it hit both his leg and the building)

Titas: It got me.

Fuma: Switch with me, I've an idea.

(then he pull the trigger of the Taiga Spark)

COME ON!

(then he grab the key holder)

Yuga: The Champion of Wind, Fuma!

(then he scan the key holder and Fuma appears)

Yuga: Buddy Go!

(then he became Fuma)

ULTRAMAN FUMA!

(then Fuma does his rise and face Pagos)

(then it use its drill attack and Fuma use his technique and blow up)

Fuma: Alright, aim for its stomach!

(then he summon his blade and slash Pagos at the stomach and Pagos got down and turned to stone)

Kaki: He did it!

(then Fuma look at the Chesters and give them a V sign and then disappear)

(then Eve and Nana came to find Emma)

Emma: You're...

Nana: We're from the Defence Force, AIGES.

Emma: Is the kaiju...

Eve: Fuma-sama manage to defeat it.

(then multiple tentacles appeared and corners the girls)

Kotaro: What?

(then Yuga arrive and look at the tentacles and Gymaira submerge from the ground)

Yuga: That's Gymaira.

(then the tentacles from Gymaira tongue came back)

Yuga: So that cause the attack?

Taiga: So, what was the kaiju we were fighting just now?

Satoru: Gymaira has appeared.

(then Gymaira attack the Chesters but they evade and began attacking the civilians)

(then Taiga appears once again to stop Gymaira and his color time starts blinking)

Taiga: Not good, we've taken damage form earlier.

Najenda: Attack Gymaira!

Kaki and Satoru: Roger!

(then the Chesters fire the missiles at Gymaira and Taiga fight Gymaira)

(but due to the damage, Gymaira attack Taiga and it grab Taiga and froze continuing in the next episode)

Ending: Hitotsu Boshi by Sasaki Sayaka

(shows footages of the eleventh episode on the computer screen)

Mada kizuitenai ka na sou hikari no naka kirari

Umareta bokura no manazashi wo tsunaide

Asu e hanatsu monogatari -Trine, Our Line-
doko made mo yukou

Yuuyake somaru michi no tochuu de yubikiri shita

Yakusoku made nakushite shimau mae ni
My Dear Friends

(Ah yobu koe ga suru) Sekai wa kakera no mama mawari tsuzukeru

(Ah butsukarinagara) Mada mienai hoshi wo terasu yo

(TAIGA bokura no ban da) Saa mirai wo kimi to egakou (then shows someone on the Sky Base and then shows Kotaro as he look at the camera smiling and showing his fist and then shows the key holders of Taiga, Titas and Fuma)

Next episode preview
Taiga: The Vampire Kaiju, Gymaira, sucks the energy and because of its power, we lost the ability to transform. But, we won't give up and we'll keep believing and it will become reality!
Next time on Ultraman Taiga:
Keep on Believing
Now shout it out! Buddy Go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 526 29
Izuku Yagi, Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki and Fuutarou Uesugi they all had a terrible childhood for being quirkless. They were ignore and neglected...
788 24 6
Ten years after the events of the Gamer Wars series, Alchemy has given the world a new age a evolve throughout the years, Ichinose Hiroya, an alchemi...
5K 138 10
2 Years ago NEO Dai-Shocker attempted to conquer the multiverse using the stone known as the Nexus. However, the heroes known as Kamen Rider fought t...
3.3K 80 7
The young, arrogant, and immature Ultraman Zero, is nearly driven on the dark path of Ultraman Belial. When training with Ultraman Leo, he soon becom...