Boarding School (AGxReader)

By saygng

Being a parent is hard, and when you keep throwing signs that you are no ordinary teenager, your parents deci... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

39.

5.1K 151 123
By saygng

Ariana

In the middle of woods, at a temperature that did not pass 50 degrees, Ariana found the most comforting heat when her body was against Y/N's. A heat that evolved into something else; excitement, arousal.

She had never been so forward and confident with someone before. A constant pattern of her being insecure and aloof with her past partners made her believe that she was the problem. But she was not. It was them who were not able to treat her right, who undermined and underestimated her worth. How could she have been selfish enough to herself, thinking that she was the one doing something wrong?

She would have kept believing that was the case if Y/N had not come along. She had her setbacks, that was for sure, but even when she spoke back and impulsively raised her voice, Ariana could feel the love in it. It felt good, knowing that you had a love that was not perfect, but at least it was real.

"I can't fuck you here," Y/N said after a moment of silence and processing Ariana's words. "It's like two degrees," She acknowledged the Pennsylvanian night weather. "My willy won't harden."

"Is that a challenge?" Ariana changed her position from sitting on Y/N's hips to hopping off them so she could lay on her side and dig one of her hands inside the girl's pants. "Do you want me to prove you wrong?" Ariana leaned forward so her nose could touch her girlfriend's as her hand dangerously reached her dick, the only thing separating it from her hand was the thin material of her briefs.

"Baby, I don't wanna die of hypothermia." Y/N spoke shakily as Ariana mercilessly started to rub Y/N, softly moving her palm up and down as she felt her harden underneath her touch.

"The last thing you're going to feel is cold," Ariana decided it was now appropriate to curl her hand for a moment so when she stretched her fringes, they could sneak inside the girl's tight underwear. "Fuck me." She whispered before she hungrily bit her girlfriend's lip, her cold hand contrasting with her dick's warmth.

"Oh god," Y/N moaned, out of pleasure and out of pain of the ice cold skin wrapped around her dick. "My poor balls are going to freeze."

"Which balls? These ones?" Ariana mischievously giggled as she dug her hand deeper so she could take a good grip of Y/N's pair. She squeezed gently and circled her fingers all over the place, anything that felt right to make her girlfriend's mouth open wider, her breath get heavier, and her dick get harder.

"You're playing a dangerous game." Y/N said, her eyes shut closed and her hands tightly gripping any parts of Ariana's body she could reach.

"Oh, please," Ariana playfully rolled her eyes as she kept going with her mission of making Y/N the hardest she had ever been. "You can't scare me."

"Stop or I'll make you regret it." Y/N roughly grabbed Ariana's neck so she could pull her into a rough kiss that involved more biting than actual kissing.

"Hmm," Ariana moaned into her girlfriend's mouth as hers was devoured. "I think it's very clear who's the top in the relationship."

"Yes. Me." Y/N gripped Ariana's neck harder, Ariana gripped Y/N's dick tighter.

"Who's on top right now?" She teasingly raised an eyebrow, with the only mission of making Y/N mad.

"That's not fair. I was not expecting this assault." Y/N frustratedly let go of Ariana and let her body fall back like a dead body.

"Don't pretend you don't want me to keep going," Ariana said as she looked down at her lifeless girlfriend. "Actually..." Her hand suddenly slipped out of Y/N's clothes before she fell back on top of the roof in the same position the girl was.

She started looking at the moon but her view was suddenly blocked when Y/N sat up angrily with a shocked face. "You're out of your goddamn mind if you think you're going to get away with this one," Ariana shrugged, showing no fear to Y/N's threats. "Oh, it's on..." She barely had time to take a breath before Y/N collapsed her lips against hers.

The kiss was aggressive and harsh. Ariana even tried to push Y/N off a little but her hands were roughly pinned on top her head. Y/N restricted her every move, she even pinned her legs down by getting on top.

The sudden movements sent excitement straight into Ariana's core. She could not help but audibly moan into the girl's mouth, her eyes shut as she concentrated on keeping up with the pace. However, after minutes of kissing, she felt her hands being let go of and her lips separating from hers. "Don't even dare in moving your arms." Y/N said bluntly, and Ariana decided she was going to obey, only because she wanted to see what she was going to do.

She moved a little down the roof so she could line up with Ariana's feet. Ariana watched Y/N pull her UGG boots away from her feet, her making a contrary force to help the girl out with the process of taking her shoes off, all while still holding her arms up as she was told to. When that was done, Y/N looked into Ariana's eyes with very dark ones. Ariana was starting to realize what she meant by making her regret ever teasing her like that.

She watched the girl's hands land on the band of her pajama pants and curling her fingers around it, all so she could eventually pull down the fabric and put it away. The cold weather was quick to make goosebumps appear on Ariana's skin, but Y/N gave her no time to pay attention to the feeling.

Her hands ran from her hips to the back of her thighs, only to aggressively pin them back, forcing her legs to fold on either side. Ariana squealed at the force and rapidness, watching Y/N lick her lips at the sight of Ariana's lace panties.

"Since when do you own these?" She asked, her sight still on the parts of the fabric that were see-through.

"Since always," Ariana giggled. "Since when do you care about my underwear?" Y/N raised an eyebrow at Ariana's sass. Ariana was too drawn into the girl's mysterious eyes to realize her hands found the fabric of her panties and ripped them. She gasped loudly at the sound of the thin strands breaking apart. "Y/N! What the fuck?!"

"What?" The girl asked with a straight face, raising her hips a little so her hand could run down Ariana's body to her pussy. Ariana remained silent due to the expectancy of what the girl's next moves were gonna be.

She felt the cold hand come in contact with her belly button, past her lower abdomen, all the way to her pussy. "You didn't have to fucking rip them," Ariana said shakily as she felt her middle finger run past her clit to in between her lips. "They were expen- expensive."

"Yeah? Tell me more," Y/N circled her finger around the entrance of Ariana's pussy, she could feel the way the tip was being completely coated by her wetness. "Let me pretend I care..." She pressed their foreheads together as her finger gently pushed into the tight wet hole.

"Baby, I'm- I'm serious," Ariana still had her hands thrown back, her eyes closing at the feeling of the finger entering and exiting her at a slow pace. "They were fancy." Ariana kept complaining, but all Y/N seemed to be focused on was the way the words were coming out as a moan.

Y/N hummed, her lips meeting with Ariana's as her finger fucked her slowly. Ariana felt the need to touch her girlfriend with the same romance and passion she was doing, but at the slight movement of her hands, they were roughly pinned down by Y/N's free hand. "Why is it so damn hard for you to obey me?" Y/N asked with her lips pressed against Ariana's, quickly returning to kiss her sloppily and messily but, somehow, deliciously. "Either we do it my way or we don't do it." She said after pulling away, their foreheads still pressed together but their eyes far enough to look into the other's.

Ariana took a small breath in the mission of answering, but Y/N gave her no chance to, slowly retreating her finger only so she could slam a second one inside. Ariana moaned freely, her eyes rolling back at the feeling of her body being completely filled up, the friction created by the thrusting of her fingers making everything a thousand times better. "Fuck," Ariana loudly moaned, her head raising a little so her teeth could trap Y/N's bottom lip between them and tug. It was the only thing she could desperately do to counter the submissiveness Y/N had out her in. "Baby..." She moaned as Y/N increased the pace.

She felt amazingly helpless. Never would have she thought having her legs caged and her hands pinned on the back would feel as good as it did now. If she caused this with the teasing, she was going to happily make Y/N mad as much as she could.

At this point the girl was slamming her fingers in and out, the sound her hand slapping Ariana's skin mixed with the sound of her wetness multiplying itself every time the pair of fingers retreated to touch the very end of her pussy. "You're so fucking wet," Y/N groaned. Ariana managed to open her eyes, knowing she was going to meet Y/N's sparkling ones. "You like this?" Y/N asked her. Ariana could feel the sweat of their foreheads mix, their breaths also meeting halfway in the process of ventilating their heated bodies. It all felt so intimate and sexy.

"Yes, baby," She moaned, biting her lip after. She felt her girlfriend's thumb reach her clit, and lost it when she started to circle it around the hooded bundle of nerves. "Baby, oh my God..." Ariana whined, starting to feel those butterflies she always felt when she felt like cumming, rising from her toes all the way to her very core. "I'm-" She furrowed her eyebrows, not being able to speak properly at the dangerous combination of her girlfriend's fingers penetrating her and stimulating her clit.

"Don't cum until I tell you to." Y/N spoke sternly.

"I can't," Ariana rolled her hands into fists and curled her toes as a way to hold back, knowing that cumming when Y/N told her not to was going to be a problem. "Baby, I can't. I can't hold it."

"Hold it or I stop," Ariana screamed, hating how Y/N was telling her not to cum but was also increasing her pace. "Fuck, you're dripping." She suddenly felt the coldness of her wet pussy when Y/N's hand left it. Ariana's bottom lip was then encountered with the wet tips of Y/N's fingers, and she knew this was the perfect opportunity to regain control.

Her tongue was completely stuck out and slowly ran from the very base to the top of the digits, all while holding an intense eye contact, looking at her girlfriend with the biggest lust and excitement. "You always make me so wet," Ariana said in a moan as she rubbed the fingers against her wet lips, coating her chin and cheeks with her own arousal. Her tongue parted them, running it through the very middle, giving Y/N the best view of it all. "No one makes me feel this way. I'm all yours." Her raspy and breathless sex voice made Y/N groan loudly, as if she wanted to repress Ariana's teasing, but she was simply enjoying it too much.

"Say one more word and I will make you suck my dick." Y/N used the hand to grab Ariana by her cheeks roughly and forcing her to look at her dead into the eye.

"Is that a threat? 'Cause I don't understand what my punishment is." Ariana bit her tongue to hold back the smirk, but she was not able to hold it back when she saw the way Y/N's eyes darkened and her jaw clenched.

"I'll make you fucking regret this." Y/N was still harshly holding Ariana's face while she smiled sexily.

"Try me." That is when Y/N let go of both her face and her hands.

"Stay right there," Ariana obeyed in silence, staying in the same position she was in regardless of the fact that she was no longer being held. She only turned her head so she could watch Y/N kick off her Crocs, which Ariana decided not to make fun of due to the heat of the moment, and slide down her joggers so she could be left with only her briefs on. Ariana felt her mouth water at the clear sight of her hard cock almost poking out of the piece of clothing. "What?" She snapped.

"Take those off," Ariana ran her tongue through the rim of her top teeth as she held that excited and expectant smile she could not even bother in hiding. "Let me get a taste of that." She kept teasing jokingly, with the only purpose of pissing Y/N off, which seemed to be working out perfectly for her.

Y/N hooked her fingers around the band of her underwear, slowly pulling it down, steadily revealing every fraction of her dick to Ariana before it sprung up and stood by itself. She eventually kicked the piece of clothing away and walked back to where Ariana was, innocently laying the way she was told to. "You have around ten seconds to regret ever testing me," Ariana heard her speak, but all she was focusing on was the way her hand was running backwards and forwards against her cock. She felt her pussy drip at the sight of Y/N touching herself, her dick completely hardened and ready to have all of Ariana's attention. Ariana shifted herself a little, wanting to stand up and suck the life out of her girlfriend but she was quickly stopped. "Don't you fucking dare." Y/N walked towards Ariana's direction, and was quick to throw one leg over her, somewhat sitting on her chest without applying too much pressure on it since her bent legs were making most of the work supporting her.

Ariana was faced with the hardened shaft, the tip not over an inch away from her lips. She looked up to Y/N, who was also looking down at her, one of her hands finding Ariana's hair and running her fingers through it, curling her hand a little so they could tangle through the strands. The other was holding the base of her cock, moving up and down making the skin on it move smoothly.

"Stick your tongue out," She ordered with a bossy tone. Ariana was still looking at her when she obeyed, sticking the wet muscle out only so the tip of Y/N's dick could land on top of it. Y/N moaned instantly, using the hand she had on her dick to move her tip to her pleasure, since the other hand was still holding a harsh grip on Ariana's hair. "Oh fuck..." She stopped moving her hand when Ariana decided to swirl her tongue around the whole spherical surface.

Ariana, being free from moving her hands to her liking, placed them on the back of Y/N's thighs so she could push the girl closer to her, her mouth now having access to the whole length. Y/N let her handle her for a while. One of Ariana's hands was holding Y/N's hip still while the other helped her mouth with the process of giving her dick the most love and pleasure she could.

Ariana started to suck her girlfriend's cock as if it were the last thing she was gonna do. She jerked her off, fondled her balls, ran her tongue through the tip, even deep-throated the whole shaft at times. Y/N was a moaning mess, the hand that was previously holding her cock moving elsewhere since that area was being covered by Ariana. Ariana felt the girl's hand find its way underneath her shirt and bra, only to land on her boob, starting to play with it to her liking.

"Mm, yes, baby. Take that cock," Y/N moved her hips back and forth slowly, starting to penetrate Ariana's mouth while the girl sucked. Ariana loved hearing Y/N moan. It drove her mad, the way she tried to muffle them away with groans and lip-bites, it was simply music to her ears. "Shit..." She started to fasten the pace of her hips and Ariana started to feel the tip touch the back of her throat repeatedly.

All this happened while they were still holding the world's most intense eye contact. Ariana was feeling more pleasure than she should. She could swear she was moaning more than Y/N. How could she not? Feeling completely hypnotized by the way her girlfriend was pulling on her hair, fucking her throat, squeezing her titties roughly, and looking down at her with world's hottest sex face.

Ariana wanted more. She managed to sneak her hand down without Y/N noticing. It stopped when she reached her pussy, and she moaned loudly when she felt her fingers coat instantly with her arousal. Y/N looked surprised at the way Ariana started moaning loudly, but she was too busy feeling the vibrations of the girl's moan land on her cock to notice what was happening behind her.

Little did she know Ariana was fucking herself with her own fingers, entering the necessary digits so she could relieve some of the pleasure giving her girlfriend head gave her. Ariana pushed Y/N out of her mouth to catch her breath. Ever since she started fingering herself, it was becoming too much to handle. "I love your cock, baby," Ariana moaned breathlessly, starting to rub her clit with her wet fingers. "It turns me on so fucking much."

"How much?" Y/N muttered as she rubbed her dick against Ariana's face, covering it completely with the wetness of her spit. Ariana let her slap her cheeks and mouth with her shaft, still looking into her eyes every time she moaned and groaned at the surreal feeling.

"Too much," She replied, feeling so turned on, her hand was desperately moving all over the surface, messily wetting her stomach and legs with her juices. "So much, that I still don't see how this is a punishment."

"I'm being soft with you." Y/N angrily slapped Ariana with her free hand, the one that was not on the verge of yanking her scalp off.

"Who told you to?" She smiled and gritted her teeth against Y/N's length. The way Y/N looked at her made her indeed regret ever saying that. She looked angry. But she also looked turned on, very turned on.

Her hair was let go of and she watched her hands land somewhere on the roof behind her head. She had no time to look, Y/N's dick slammed inside her throat with a force that made her want to throw up. The girl started to move her hips the same she would move them when fucking Ariana's pussy.

Ariana gagged helplessly, her free hand digging her nails deep inside Y/N's skin as a way to compensate the pain of having her throat brutally fucked. "Not so fucking talkative now, huh?" Y/N said as she thrust her cock in and out Ariana's mouth. Ariana could barely breathe, and all she could hear was the gagging of her mouth and Y/N's loud moans. As a desperate attempt to catch her breath, Ariana did something instinctively with her throat that made Y/N scream out in pleasure. "Oh, fuck! Shit, do that again," She did it again and heard Y/N's moans get louder and louder. "Holy fucking shit. Fuck, fuck fuck." Ariana moaned at the sound of her girlfriend's moans. That and the way she was touching herself was starting to push her over the edge. She tried to control herself, but Y/N's moans were driving her mad.

They spent a couple of minutes the same way. At this point, Ariana knew she was going to orgasm. She increased the pace of her circling fingers and right when she lost it, she pushed Y/N's off her. "Oh my god!" She felt multiple juices leave her hole and her orgasm wash all over her body. She was shaking, panting, and yelling curse words at the feeling of her pussy reaching the maximum level of pleasure and releasing everything she had been holding back the last hour. "Oh my fucking- shit!" Ariana trembled, not being able to breathe for a good minute as her orgasm took complete control of her body.

"What the fuck?!" Y/N angrily asked. "You were fucking touching yourself?!"

"I'm sorry, baby," Ariana whined, her hand still sliding all over her soaking pussy, still not recovering from the orgasm that had just hit her like a ton of bricks. "You were being too good. I couldn't help it."

"Get in all fucking fours." Y/N spat.

"Wait, baby. I'm not ready," Ariana panted as she watched Y/N jerking herself off with the angriest face she had ever seen on her. "Gimme just a second..." She was too busy making her biggest effort in breathing to be concerned on what Y/N was going to do next.

"To hell I'm going to give you a second," Y/N stepped forward only so her hands could land on Ariana's hips, doing a swift rough motion that flipped her over. Ariana then felt one hand press her cheek against the ceramic tiles and the other roughly slapping her ass-cheek. She screamed in a high-pitched voice, the unprediction of the slap making it a thousand times more painful. "You see what happens when you fucking disobey me?" The hand left her body and Ariana shut her eyes in fear, not knowing when and how it was going to return.

"I'm- fuck!" She was then slapped even harder than before as soon as she opened her mouth. The slap echoed in her ears, also hearing a small moan coming from Y/N every time her hand came in contact with Ariana's ass. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry!" She cried in pain, but her pussy was not agreeing with her suffer as she felt a gush of her arousal roll down her thigh.

She felt Y/N's finger catch it halfway down her leg, raising it a little so her finger could be coated with her juices. Ariana then gasped when she felt the tip of her finger land on her butt-hole, moving it around for a couple of moments. "You're lucky I'm letting you get away without tearing your ass apart." Ariana widened her eyes at her girlfriend's words, not knowing who was this person or what demon had possessed her. It turned her on, feeling Y/N act so dominant and confident. It turned her on so much, even the most aggressive and violent motions that were being exerted on her body, were somehow helping the wetness of her pussy multiply itself.

"It's yours anyways, baby." Ariana said in a moan, swaying her hips side to side as her girlfriend was faced with her most intimate parts in all of their glory.

"Shut the fuck up," Ariana felt her ass-cheek being slapped once again and moaned. There was no point in focusing on the pain when you could picture your girlfriend's face, biting her lip and anxiously staring at your holes, stimulating her rock hard dick. There was no place in her mind left to process something other than pure pleasure. "Arch your back." Ariana followed Y/N's commands and pressed her chest tightly against the roof tiles while her ass was sticking up as much as she could.

"Oh, fuck, baby..." Ariana drawled out in a moan full of pleasure once she felt her girlfriend's tip rub her folds, emitting a delicious sound once it created friction with Ariana's wetness. She then started circling her meat around Ariana's clit, making her moan loudly once again. "Baby, just fuck me."

"Why?" Y/N asked, her free hand grabbing Ariana's hair in a ponytail so she could pull on it to her liking.

"Because I need your cock deep inside me." Ariana winced, trying to feel Y/N's tip more by raising her ass but the girl retreated at the minimum effort Ariana made of having her deep inside her.

"And who says you deserve it?" She heard Y/N ask, but instead of answering, she pushed her hips back as another desperate attempt of being filled up. "Nah, you're not getting it easy this time."

"Baby, please," Ariana begged in the most helpless tone she had ever spoken. "I'm sorry for teasing you," She furrowed her eyebrows at the feeling of her pussy releasing all the juices that were rolling down her legs. "I won't do it again. Just please fuck me."

"And what's in it for me?" Y/N tugged on her hair harder making her face rise from the roof tile.

"You get to feel my pussy," The last weapon she had against Y/N's dominance were her words. "And feel me clench around your big- oh God." She cut herself off once she felt the tip in her very entrance, sliding in with ease.

"Keep talking or I'll stop." Y/N said sternly.

"You big cock- and then- and then I cum all over- fuck!" Ariana was once again at a loss of words. Y/N was starting to insert and retreat the tip of her cock inside her pussy, sometimes even slapping the area with her meat.

"Keep going..." She said as she went back to flutter-fuck her.

"I cum all over you, because you make so- fuck, Y/N. I can't." She said once what was filling her up was no longer just the tip. Y/N was slowly inserting the rest of her length inside, not letting Ariana word her thoughts properly.

"Should I stop then?" Y/N pulled out quickly.

"No!" Ariana screamed without thinking it twice. "Please fuck me," She kept begging. "Please, please, please..." She then felt her whole body relaxed once at least half of Y/N's dick was back inside her. "Yes, like that..." She smiled excitedly.

"Like this?" Y/N pulled back out once again making Ariana groan in frustration.

"No! Put it back in," She almost demanded. "Fuck, Y/N stop it! Just fuck me once and for-" For the first time during the night, Ariana was completely filled in by her girlfriend's dick without any compassion. She did not let her adjust to her size for even a second. She was merciless, and Ariana loved it.

Ariana was gasping for air, still not being able to process the fact that she was being brutally fucked by her angry girlfriend. "That's the only way to shut your pretty dirty mouth, huh?" Ariana heard Y/N ask through gritted teeth, but she did not even bother responding, being too caught up on the way her guts were being rearranged inside her. Ariana moaned, almost in pain, feeling like she was not ready to be fucked with such strength and rapidness. It was too much. "How come you're not so teasing anymore?" She felt Y/N's hand leave her hip, and was about to wonder where it had gone off to until it returned in a slap right on her ass-cheek.

"Holy shit!" Ariana yelled, her legs slowly losing balance and force. She was starting to feel like her bones were disintegrating, and that she was turning into a giant sack of jelly. "Baby, wait. I can't." She tried to speak but her words came out of moans every time she felt Y/N's tip hit her her G-spot brutally.

"We stop when I fucking say so." Ariana looked back and almost moaned at the sight. Y/N had her sweater's front hem held between her teeth, revealing her toned stomach as she moved her hips at the quickest pace she had ever fucked Ariana with.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," Ariana announced once she felt the familiar feeling of her insides tingling. "I'm gonna fucking cum," She desperately curled her hand into fists and shut her eyes, preparing herself. Y/N abruptly slid out, making Ariana whine out loud. "Fuck, baby, stop doing that..." She groaned in frustration.

She watched Y/N lay down and take her sweater off. "Come here," She ignored Ariana's complaints. All the girl could do was obey. Throwing one leg over her, Ariana found herself being aligned with Y/N's dick once again. "I won't stop until you leave me soaking with your cum. Okay?" Ariana nodded, her lips pursed and her eyebrows furrowed as she was once again completely filled in.

Her hips were held up by Y/N's hands as the girl returned to drill Ariana with her cock by moving up and down. Ariana moaned freely with every stroke she did, the change of positions making her hit different spots inside her. "Oh God," Ariana threw her hair back as she stayed still in the position she was in, not having to move at all since Y/N was doing such a good work at fucking her. "Oh my God, baby, don't stop." Ariana begged once she felt the same orgasm from before return to the pit of her stomach.

"Fucking cum all over me," Y/N looked dead into Ariana's suffering eyes. Her voice was dark and raspy, contrasting perfectly with her unsteady breath and her low groans. Ariana focused on the way she was biting her lip a little too much, and next thing she knew was that she was releasing jets of liquid all over Y/N's dick, abdomen, and chest. "Fuck yes!" Y/N groaned, watching attentively all of the juices escape Ariana's pussy. "Holy shit, baby..." She fell back and let Ariana fall on top of her.

Ariana had not recovered from her first orgasm and now she was experiencing her second one, her legs twitching and trembling as she breathlessly moaned at the delicious feeling of reaching her climax. "Oh God," She whined. "Oh fuck. That was so good." She ran one of her hands through Y/N's abs, coating it completely with her own release.

She knew it was now her turn to pay back to her girlfriend, so she raised herself a little again, using one of her hands to align Y/N's tip with her entrance and then lowering herself. "Jesus Christ..." She heard Y/N speak before she leaned down and pressed their lips together after a while.

The mood suddenly changed from the roughest and most rushed sex to a very passionate and slow one. All Ariana was doing was moving her hips back and forth, the lubrication of her squirting orgasm on Y/N's body helping her slide smoothly on top of her.

She kissed her girlfriend slowly, letting their tongues dance freely and their noses touch occasionally. She felt Y/N grab her hands and link their fingers together, making her pin them on either side of her head gently. "Go faster, baby," Y/N spoke against Ariana's mouth. She then started making her grinding movements deeper and faster, letting Y/N's dick get the best of her pussy. "Keep going." Y/N said after pulling away from the kiss, her head falling back and her eyes closing in pleasure.

Ariana then simply stared at her, loving the face she did when she was turned on, increasing the pace every time more and feeling Y/N's dick twitch inside her. "Oh, fuck," Ariana moaned at the way her shaft was starting move inside her, meaning only one thing. "Are you close, baby?" She saw Y/N nod, her eyes still shut, her eyebrows furrowed, and her lip being aggressively bitten.

"Stand up," Y/N commanded and Ariana obeyed quickly, hopping off her so she could stand up and grab Ariana by the roots of her hair. "Fuck," She moaned, watching Ariana stick her tongue out as she jerked herself off with her other hand. "Suck it," Ariana immediately proceeded to closing her lips around her dick and starting to suck sensually, all while she was still jerking herself off from the base. "Holy- oh my fuck!" Ariana was still staring into Y/N's eyes when she felt her cum leave the tip of her cock and land straight into the back of Ariana's throat.

She swallowed it all while she looked up to her girlfriend, who was spitting out curse words and yelling out to her Lord as Ariana made sure that every drop of her semen was running down her throat. When she was done, she pulled away and watched Y/N fall on her ass and then laying down. Ariana crawled to her direction and cuddled her, her lips being able to reach her cheek so she could kiss her.

"This dick is on restoration until further notice," She breathed out making Ariana giggle. "I'm serious, man. Closed indefinitely. Under repair." She blabbered with a weak voice.

"'Guess I'll have to take care of this pussy by my own, then..." Ariana drawled out in a teasing voice.

Y/N raised an eyebrow at her. "Do that and you'll see what happens to you." She threatened, her eyes closing due to how tired she was.

"Gladly..." She cupped Y/N's cheek so she could kiss her on the lips this time, their mouths sealing together in a slow sensual kiss that made a million butterflies fly inside Ariana's belly. That was the last thing they did before falling asleep, with their arms around each other and their legs tangled together.

***

The next morning, Ariana was woken up by a freezing cold sensation on her body. She was in the same position she fell asleep in, with her head on Y/N's shoulder. She could not believe they were able to fall asleep with their bodies half-naked in this weather, but she supposed Y/N just the knocked the two of them out to that level.

"Baby," She whispered, even though there was nobody around. "Wake up," She watched Y/N shift her position a little as she groaned. "We have to go before we get caught."

"Get caught by who? Mrs. Brown's spirit?" Y/N spoke with her morning voice. Ariana's face dropping as her girlfriend chuckled at herself. 

"That's not funny." She deadpanned. 

"I don't know, my other personalities giggled a bit." Y/N kept smiling, her eyes still closed.

"You're blabbering, wake up." Ariana let her hand act for itself and land on Y/N's cheek, slapping her gently, only hard enough for the girl to open her eyes.

"You have got to stop slapping me with so much ease."

"Why? It makes you feel submissive?" Ariana teased as she ran the same hand through the girl's hair, admiring her tired and slightly angry face. "Get used to it."

"Never," She furrowed her eyebrows. "Can you help me put my clothes on?" Ariana raised her eyebrow, not wanting to comment anymore on who was the one that dominated the other in the relationship, and simply reached her hand out to the girl's boxers. She pulled them up her legs, followed by her sweatpants, and all the clothes she had messily scattered in the span of giving Ariana the best and most painful sex she ever had.

It was not until she stood up that she felt the true consequences of having angry sex. Her leg muscles ached and her pussy burned in a way she almost felt like jelly and not in the good way. "Fuck," She groaned, feeling her legs shake at the aggressive motion of stretching her extremities out for the first time in hours. "Fuck you, Y/N Y/L/N."

"Damn, babe," Y/N scooted over to where Ariana was so she could have a closer look at her pussy. "Your shit's all red."

"No shit," Ariana snapped. "Was it really necessary to be so aggressive?"

"Yes," Ariana watched her girlfriend stand up so their faces could be somewhat aligned. Her hand reached her bottom lip and circled her thumb around it. "That's the only way to keep this pretty pink mouth shut." Ariana felt her insides tingle at the feeling her girlfriend fondling her lips with her fingers, looking up into her eyes. 

Ariana was hypnotized for a bit, until she realized this was all part of Y/N's tricks, knowing exactly what were the things that made Ariana's heart make double flips and bring her feet up the ground for a while. "Fuck you..." She rolled her eyes as she heard the girl chuckle, soon putting her clothes on so they could sneak back inside the house.

After a very painful moment of forcing her body to do even more than what it was doing before, as much as Y/N tried to help, Ariana kept wincing and complaining until her feet touched the ground. "Do you want me to carry you?" 

"Shut up," Ariana kept wincing and started lumping her way out of the room, feeling oddly annoyed, specially at Y/N. "This is all your fault."

"I told you you were going to regret it," Y/N stopped breathing the second Ariana turned around angrily. "Never mind." 

"Take me downstairs." Ariana bluntly spoke. 

"That's what I just-" Once Ariana turned around with the same angry face, Y/N was quick, and smart enough, to stop talking. Ariana let Y/N carry her, her face full of fear of what Ariana's next mood swings were going to end up like. 

When they got to the second floor, everyone was hanging out throughout the room, waiting for others to be ready so they could walk downstairs for breakfast. Ariana felt her feet touch the ground and she started walking to her friends' room, making her best effort in not being suspicious with her walking. 

"Wait, baby," She heard Y/N call out for her. "Are you leaving me?" Ariana watched Y/N catch up with her so the girl could give her her best puppy eyed look.

"You have to reflect on what you did so you can apologize to me later," Y/N opened her mouth to answer but Ariana raised her index finger so she could keep talking without being interrupted. "And no I'm not close to getting my period. I'm just angry at the way you ripped me in half."

"But you asked for it," Ariana growled, curling her hands into fists. "Actually, see you around." Y/N broke into a run inside the room, leaving Ariana behind. She was not worried about being the only one in her sleeping clothes because a couple of girls were too. Mrs. Brown's body was still warm and this place was already a mess. 

When she got to her destination, she quickly faced the three faces she was so used to see. "You dirty dirty dirty slut." Victoria gasped as soon as she saw her, the others soon crowding her as well.

They spent a couple of minutes teasing Ariana about the obvious matters, saying things  between the lines of "maybe Y/N being mad was not bad after all" and "that was the agonizing dog screaming at midnight". She let them run out of ideas so she could ask something that had been running through her mind since she last saw them.

"So who didn't turn in the assignment?" She asked in a low voice.

"Well, we had a quick look, but there were two people whose names weren't ticked on the attendance sheet," Ariana stayed silent in expectancy. "Lauren and Camila."

i would like to publicly apologize to jesus for writing this chapter

i promise to never do this again, holy shit.ç

anyways, we have our suspects...

90+ votes for next chapter <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.1K 48
~Ariana tries to stand on her too feet until her life turns right side up, she finally gets a job after searching the entire universe. . .well that i...
Quit By abeliana

Fanfiction

79.1K 2.3K 59
"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit you. Yeah I know I'm gonna regret it" ...
340K 10.6K 28
"You're going to boarding school." These are the words Kate Anderson thought would ruin her life. She soon finds out though, that her trecherous pun...
33K 902 63
Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to me even if she didn't know that. When I...