The Mythical Kingdom

By Chutneytheborderpoo

Alia's dad disappeared a few years ago and there were no traces other then a necklace with a gold chain on it... More

Chapter 2: What in the world?
Chapter 3: Magical people
Chapter 4: Mission Begins
Chapter: 5 Attack of the Dragons
Chapter 6: Unicorns are real?
Chapter: 7 Hive Queendom
Chapter 8: Betrayed
Chapter 9: Defeated
Chapter 10: The motorcycle
Chapter 11: Dad?
Chapter 12:Fairy magic
Chapter 13:Home sweet home

Chapter 1: Magic day

12 2 0
By Chutneytheborderpoo

Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep. The sound of my alarm clock filled the room. I mumbled something under my breath. Why in the world did it have to be the first day of school? Why couldn't it be the first day of summer instead? I laid under the covers for a few more seconds before climbing out of bed and walking toward the bathroom. I quickly got ready and ate breakfast, a bowl of cereal and milk. "Honey, what's the matter with you?" Mom said. "Nothing, just a bit scared for school..." I said. I could tell that my mom didn't believe me, but I shrugged off her worried look. I stared at the picture of me and dad together that was sitting in it's frame on the mantelpiece. My dad disappeared two years ago. No one knows what happened. I remembered the police scouring the house for clues. All they had found was a tiny gold chain with a key on it, which my mom wore on her neck all the time.

I jumped up and glanced at my phone, realizing I had to go or I'd be late. I got ready to go out the door, but my mom stopped me, "Alia, take the key please." She pressed the necklace into my hands, "You'll need it more than I do," I blinked, confused, but there was no time to ask why. I hung it around my neck under my shirt and ran out to the bus stop, waiting for the bus.

I see this boy eyeing me like a hawk. Weird, I thought. Who is he? I had no time to wonder about it, because the bus came. I took a seat in the very back of the bus, and a girl walked up to me, asking if someone was sitting here. She had a sweet voice with a slight accent from somewhere I didn't know. When I gestured to the seat next to me, she sat down. "Hi I'm Sarah, nice to meet you!" I smiled slightly, "I'm Alia." I murmured. "What was that?" She asked. I had spoken really quietly. "Oh, I'm Alia." Great, had that been too loud? She smiled reassuringly, "Nice to meet you, Alia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...