Diabolik Lovers Headcannons

By CherryRose120

Just a book full of DL Stuff..... Includes everyone, Karl, Richter, Tsukinamis, Kino Yui etc. (I write for ev... More

When they get a male "bride" | Headcannons
When they see you hurt | Headcannons
When youre Sick | Headcannons ft. Karlheinz and Richter
When you get hit on by another boy/or girl | Headcannons
If they had a younger Sister| Headcannons
When you have Period Cramps | Headcannons
When you're Miss Universe | Headcannons
When you have a Pet Wolf | S+Kino
When you get Kidnapped | S boys
When you're Keeping a Secret | S+M Boys
When you want a Kitten | M+T Boys
When your Ex is Bothering You | Ayato, Kanato, Reiji, Shu, Kou and Karlheinz.
When you're very Flexible | M boys+ Laito, Ayato, Reiji
When you're very Short | M boys+ Subaru, Ayato
When you have Bitter Blood | S boys+ Ruki, Azusa
When you ask to meet their Father/Mother/Parents. | S boys
When you get Crowned Vampire Queen | Karlheinz, Richter, Reiji, Shu Subaru
When you come put as Bisexual/Pansexual | S boys+Cordelia, Yui
When you wanna Break up over a Fight | S boys+ M boys
When you have Online Classes | Shu, Reiji, Ruki, Azusa Carla
When you have an Older Protective Sibling | M boys + Tsukinamis
When they get all Yandere-ish | Karlheinz, Richter, Cordelia, Beatrix Christa
How would they react to their s/o wanting to Adopt a Child | Shu, Reiji etc

When their s/o is Picky about their Food | M boys+Cordelia+Beatrix

491 2 0
By CherryRose120

Ruki
• It annoys Ruki a lot because he deems it as ungrateful and being difficult.
• Doesnt understand why his s/o needs a certain amount of spice or no (insert colored food) etc..he finds them a bit spoiled because of it.
• Might be bold enough to tell them to cook their own dinner/meals if they dont like his cooking.
Kou
• Kou isnt the chef in the house, so he doesnt really mind? He forces them to eat, mainly because hes secretly worried for them.
• He also doesnt know why shes so picky..like its food..but than again Kou was once human so..
• Tells them to try his favorite food, Vongole Bianco and if they dont like it he probably gets a little fussy about it but wont act out to much.
Yuma
• Yuma takes it as an insult, he loves his garden and veggies so he doesn't appreciate them not eating their food aka his cooking.
• Kinda tries to threaten or force him to eat their food so they dont starve to death.
• He also doesnt take kindly when they continue to decline then he gets angry.
• Definitely wants them to loosen up and start liking more food.
Azusa
• Similar to Kou, Azusa cares deeply for his s/o and wants them to eat and feel better.
• He often brings them snacks/what they usually eat and hope they'll like it today.
• He feels happy when he sees her eating and taking care of herself and he tries to help her loosen up and expand her food category.
Cordelia
• It also kinda bothers her..out of her own insecurities, shes curious if maybe theyre insecure inside..?
• She passes them food and nonchalantly tells them that she cares for them, even if thats not the deal.
• Might try and force them to eat as well, saying stuff like "If you loved me, you'd eat this." or something along those lines. But its all so her s/o is well fed and not malnourished.
Beatrix
• Beatrix, whos very similar to Shu's personality and looks, finds it bothersome.
• Like some of the others, also doesnt get why he/she cant just eat normally and normal human food.
• She usually puts up with it and gives them their picky food.
• It doesnt bother her too much though but it's definitely a thorn in her side..for sure.
|||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 17K 24
What if Yui had a sister who is the total opposite of her and who was once a member of a street gang who stole and killed people for money? Meet (F/n...
846 14 12
Disclaimer: I do not own anything except my original character and the plot. Everything goes to their rightful owners. If I have a story they already...
33.6K 651 24
*EVERY CHAPTER THAT WILL CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT AND GRAPHIC SCENES WILL HAVE A WARNING IN THE BEGINNING* This is a book I made a few years ago when I...
86.6K 2.1K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...