Haikyuu Scenarios & Oneshots

By fresh_mango_030

Scenarios and oneshots about you and haikyuu characters!!!!! More

(๑・̑◡・̑๑) kageyama's thighs
How you will meet|Karasuno + Fukurodani
When you meet again|Karasuno + Fukurodani
How you will meet|Nekoma + Inarizaki
When you meet again|Nekoma + Inarizaki
How you will meet|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
When you meet again|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
How you will meet|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
When you meet again|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
How they deal with the things about you|Karasuno + Fukurodani
How they deal with the things about you|Nekoma + Inarizaki
Going on a date|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
Going on a date|Karasuno + Fukurodani
The heart's realization|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
Confession|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
The heart's realization|Nekoma + Inarizaki
Confession|Nekoma + Inarizaki
The heart's realization|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
Confession|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
The heart's realization|Karasuno + Fukurodani
You two as fairytales|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
You two as fairytales|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
Matching gifts|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
Sweet moments|Other characters
✨Oneshot section✨
Eyes, Nose, Lips|Tendou
Daily routine|Tsukishima Kei
La la lost you|Akaashi keiji
last part (important)

Confession|Karasuno + Fukurodani

2.5K 54 18
By fresh_mango_030

ϵ( 'Θ' )϶ ∧( 'Θ' )∧

Karasuno

Hinata

*『Tutor』*

you've been teaching him for an hour now so you decided to take a break for a couple of minutes.

Hinata got back from the kitchen and sat back beside you.

he was quiet for a while then he said something that shocked you to your very core.

"I like you, (y/n)".

you didn't know what to say, you were a blushing mess.

"I'm sorry if that was a bit straightforward...other guys might be chasing after you so I want to say it now" he said.

"n-no...you're..actually the first one.." you admit.

"What...really!?" he gasp, surprised, "I guess that's a good thing then..." he smiled.

Hinata stared at you seriously.

"I really like you (y/n)..".

before moving his head closer to you he ask nervously, "do you...do you feel the same?".

you nodded, "I do...I like you too".

he kissed your cheeks two times.

"I'm glad".

Kageyama

*『Karaoke confession』*

you are in a karaoke room with your friend, who also brought a couple of random people that she's close to.

you weren't really comfortable with that so you ask kageyama to come with you which he agreed on to immediately.

you sat beside him the whole time.

you find your friend's friends quite nice and got along as time goes by.

Kageyama is getting jealous by one of the guys in the room that is talking to you, he was absolutely flirting with you.

After that fun karaoke hang out and two hours of kageyama enduring, they all decided to go home.

but you stayed inside with kageyama since you feel bad that he just sat beside you the whole time.

You practically forced him to sing, "come on, I won't laugh, I promise".

he sighs as he stood up to play a song.

when he started singing, you just fell in love more.

he wasn't...really good but to you he is.

you cheered and clap for him but that slowly died down when he faced you.

you felt your heart beat rapidly.

"but you take your time, my love"

"don't ever tell me that it just takes time to love"

"as long as I'm writing this song about your loveliness, is it too much to ask?"

"for a reply?"

"or a text?"

"or a way to tell..you love me like before...".

His cheeks tinted pink as he waits for you to say something.

You stood up from your sit and gave him a kiss.

He returns it.

After that, you both walk out holding hands.

Tsukishima

*『Stay』*

Tsukishima was about to say something when the guy that's trying to court you blocked you from tsukishima's sight.

"Who is this guy, (y/n)?" the man asked, you start to push him away gently, "he's...he's my friend" you answered, "um..he's tsukishima..".

the man sighed, "(y/n)...a guy and a girl can't be friends..", tsukishima stared daggers at him, "what...I mean we are like siblings.." you uttered out, tsukishima quickly turned to you, "friends?..siblings?.." he mumbled obviously annoyed.

the guy snickers at him making tsukishima more irriated.

"Let's go on a date right now (y/n), I reserved us a sit in a restaurant nearby!" he kindly told you, grabbing your hand.

you didn't know what to reply since you just want to go home, "I--uhh..I--" you were cut off by a surprising action tsukishima pulled off.

he grabbed your other hand, "ts-tsukki?.." you stuttered.

he just stared at you for a few seconds until he start to speak again, "I...I don't like it...".

"tsukishima?...what's gotten into you today?" you asked conscern.

you look back to the man, "I'm sorry, can we go another time, I just have to deal with some important things", after talking it out with him, he decided to leave and postpone the date.

once he left, you put your attention back to tsukishima who still has a tight grip of your hand.

"tsu--".

"don't go with him".

"tsukki?...".

"I don't like it...that you called me your sibling...it must've been weird that I acted this way but.." he glared at you, "his been doing this for a week now...I tried to control myself but I can't" he confessed.

your eyes widen in shock, "w-what's happening with you?..", you reach for his forehead to feel if he's sick or not, "were you abducted by an alien?..".

he grabs your other hand, pulling it away from his forehead not letting it go, "stay with me...".

you blush aggressively.

"if you don't....I'll scream..I'll whine...I'll..cry..".

you panic, "o-o-oh...what the h-heck..".

once you were able to process everything you held his hand back, "if you say so then, softieshima" you teased.

you saw tsukishima's change of expression indicating that he realized what he had done.

his face turns extremely red as ge tries to shake of your hand, "l-let go, you chewbacca!!" but your hand didn't budge, "nope and how dare you call your pretty girlfriend a chewbacca!!" you scolded him.

he looks at you in disgust.

"what, you don't like it?".

"pretty?" he spits out.

you gasp, "why you--", you gave him a light beating.

you ended up completely cancelling the date and ended up having a movie marathon with tsukki.

Sugawara

*『One not so lonely night』*

"you were quite silly back there" suga laughed from the other line.

you and him are in a call, talking about random things at 2:40 am since neither of you can fall asleep.

"(y/n)?"

"yeah?"

"what do you think of me?"

you almost choke when you heard that, you like him very much but you're too scared to let him know.

"u-uh..um..you're an amazing setter" you replied.

"do you wanna know what I think about you?".

"oh..sure..." you answered with uncertainty.

"I think you're really beautiful".

you start to blush, "w-what?".

he smiles hearing your cute reaction, he just imagined how you would look like.

"I like you, (y/n)...you're just so amazing..." he confessed.

you're trying to stay compose but inside you're dying from happiness.

"(y/n)..".

"yeah?.."

"go out with me....lets go on a date tomorrow.."

you blush madly, "I-I would love to..." you stuttered.

suga just exploded from happiness, you both ended  up talking longer and eventually falling asleep.

Nishinoya

*『Icecream』*

Nishinoya gave you the dark chocolate flavored cornetto, which is a frozen dessert cone, then he ran off somewhere.

you're a bit confuse but he told you to have it so you start to peal the sides a little bit to give you some space to grab the thin circular paper on top.

one of the things you love about this icecream is that it always have something written on the circular paper.

'(y/n) (l/n), I like you, will you go out with me?'.

you blink twice.

you rub your eyes.

you pinch yourself.

you start to look around your surroundings to find nishinoya peaking at the left side of the store.

He caught you staring at him, he ends up blushing, a bit embarrass.

you smile, giving him a finger heart and start to happily eat your cornetto icecream.

Fukurodani

Bokuto

*『No more friend limits』*

You have discussed about boundaries to bokuto and how he shouldn't just touch you anytime he wants.

The first time that he had done it, it left the both of you all hot and red.

so you lectured him to be more careful but this time bokuto ain't having it no more.

He called you and told you to come to this park.

once you arrive, you saw him sitting at one of the benches, when you and him made I contact he stood up quickly, waving hello at you.

you walk up to him.

"what do you want to do today, bokuto?" you smiled at him.

he fiddles with his fingers behind his back, "we can only go have fun if you...feel like it.." he nervously answered, you gave him a confused look.

he stared at you with a serious look, "(y/n)..".

"yes..bokuto?".

his lips quivered as he finally speaks, "I can't live without hugging you!!" he shouted.

your eyes widen.

"after you put on this limits...I..I felt sad and cold, it made me realize...how..how..", he starts to mumble, "how much I like you...".

you opened your mouth trying to let a word out but there was nothing, then you notice him reaching out for your hands but he brought it back down.

"bokuto...can you sit down for me..." you ordered which he followed.

he was confused about what you're going to do next but that was replaced with surprise when you pulled him into a hug, his head buried on your stomach making him feel the fuzzy shirt you're wearing.

he slowly hugs you back, when his arms hits your side, his grip tightens.

you slide your fingers to his spikey hair.

bokuto bursted into tears of happiness.

"I---bokuto..are you crying!?".

"I-I like you very much (y/n)!!" he sniffs.

"hehehe....I like you too", you pat his head, "now let's go have fun!".

Akaashi

*『Thanks to him』*
girlfriend name - (gf/n)

"(Y-(y/n)?...", your ex gave a surprise look.

you happen to bump into him with akaashi in the thrift store.

"what are you doing here?" you asked.

he hesitate, "um..I came here to buy something for my (gf/n)".

You notice the hesitation and uncertainty in him.

You hold akaashi's hand, his eyes widen, looking at you.

breathing deeply, "I don't think I'll ever miss you thanks to him, so....you might as well live happily ever after...I mean it", you turn to akaashi giving him a smile; he smiled back.

You and him stayed holding eachother's hand.

Once you two got out of the thrift store, he gave you a kiss on the lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 3K 23
この本で ➝ a collection of various haikyuu! x reader oneshots requests permanently closed fluff, angst, smut, AUs includes mature language MOST ONESHOTS...
189 3 6
Any character from the Haikyu series and a short story. The reader is basically shifting into the world of haikyu I accept requests!! :D
703K 16.6K 25
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 \ (•◡•) / ·requests are opened now! ·slow updates tbh ·uhm help me with seme readers ·🎤sawaras...
77.2K 1K 25
A mixture of one-shots fluff and smut and a lot of love. Requests are open, inbox me or comment your requests and I'll tag you if possible! If it is...