Suicide Squad

katlineh575 tarafından

This my version of Suicide Squad... After a mistaken of a twin sister that Brieanna doesn't know about, she... Daha Fazla

Prologue

Main Cast

25 1 1
katlineh575 tarafından

Harley Quinn

BrithName: Harleen QuinZel
Background:Harleen was a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. When she discovered The Joker, she immediately grew obsessed with him, and helping him escape and killed dozens of people with, they were like Bonnie and Clyde.
Relationship: Unknown Mother
Unknown Father
Love interest
Joker
Age 19
Starling Brieanna

BrithName: Starling Juliet Brieanna
Background: Brieanna is innocent cute sweet kind would do anything for her family is on medicine because she had depression, while her twin sister has a spilt personality disorder. Her father abandoned her and her brother and mother which made her have depression.
Relationship: love's spending most of her time with her family.
Love interest
Killer Croc
Age:16

Reigns Allie

BirthName:R eigns Allie

Allie was originally innocent girl who accidentally shot her abusive father after he tried to rap her, her mother abandoned her when she was born, she had no one to love her and wanted love but she couldn't find that love she was looking for she became a criminal and find her love, Luna.
Relationship:Unknown Mother(deceased
Unknown Father(deceased)
Love Interest
Max Luna

Age:16

Starling Angel

BrithName:Starling Jane Angel
Children:2, Starling Brieanna and Starling Jeffrey.
Job: Owns her own business, called Red Velvet, it's a cupcake shop.
Relationship: Divorced, only had time for her kids
Age: 29
Relationship
Unknown Mother(deceased)
Unknown Father
Starling Brieanna
Starling Jeffrey
Love Interest
Finn Balor-Chapter 17

The Joker

BirthName: Unknown
Background: The Joker was once in the red hood, a masked criminal who fell into a vat of acid while attempting to escape from Batman, when he emerged from the cauldron, the villain was cursed with green hair, corpse white skin.
Relationship: Unknown Father
Unknown Mother
Love Interest
Harley Quinn
Age:30
Deadshoot

Birth Name: Unknown
Backstory: Deadshot is arrested for a failed assassination of a U.S. Senator by Batman and was sentenced to life in prison. Later, he is recruited to be part of the Suicide Squad in exchange for early release.
Relationship: Unknown Mother(deceased)
Unknown Father(abandoned)
Love Interest
Unknown Ex Wife
Children: 1 Zoe Lawton
Max Luna

Background: She is the cousin to Harley Quinn on her Father's side. Doesn't go by her real name. She was innocent before her heart got broken by her ex girlfriend then she just went crazy mad, and went on a rampage and started to kill everyone, until she Allie of course, she finally found someone who feels the same way as she does and she will never hurt anyone.
Relationship
She killed her whole family but Harley
Love Interest
Unknown ex girlfriend
Reigns Allie
Age:17
Starling Jeffrey

BirthName: Starling Wayne Jeffrey
Background:Is a police officer, works at the age of 17 to help out his mom, find out that his sister was take because he knows the difference between his sister and her twin, his other sister was taken and stolen when Brieanna and Allison(Brieanna's twin) , And a lot of bad things happen to Allison, but not to Brieanna.
Relationship:
Loves his Family and spending time with them.
Love Interest
Kelly Kelly(waitress)-Before The Book Started.
Detective Finn Balor

BirthName Prince Balor
Background Is a detective, who has k own the Starling Family for a long time knows the difference between Brieanna and Allison, would do anything to protect Brieanna and is trying to help his partner, her brother to get her out of the Arkham Asylum.
Relationship: Unknown Father
Unknown Mother
Love Interest
Angel-Chapter 17
Age:27
Manoban Allison

Real Birthname: Starling Oreo Jazzabell

Fake BirthName: Manoban Allison

Background: Wants to get revenge on the family that she thinks is responsible for giving her up for adoption and keeping her twin sister but in reality she wasn't giving up for adoption she was stolen.
Hates her real family until the very end of this book.
Relationship: doesn't any family member until she finds out the real truth of what happen 16 years ago.
Love Interest
None Yet
Age:16
Jane Mone/Enchatress

BirthName: Was on a vacation with her family and they were taking an hike until she felled in a place that had a big hole with an evil spirit that went in side of her, and the rest of Suicide Squad has to save her.
Relationship: Has nobody
Love Interest
Detective Rick Ross
Age 32

Rick Ross
Background: Stolen Allison 16 years ago and sold it to a couple he was friend's with but they couple covered it up but by replacing it with a dead baby
Relationship: Was abandoned by his famy
Love Interest
Jane Mone
Age:35

Killer Croc
Background:Has a soft spot for Brieanna, because he knows she is good and not bad, he is a criminal and nemesis of Batman. He was born with an extreme form of the medical condition Epidermolytic hyperkeratosis, which caused his appearance to develop progressively into that of a crocodile, his mother died in childbirth, and his father abandoned him, he is Brieanna's best friend, he see's more than a friend.
Relationship
Unknown Mother(deceased)
Unknown Father(abandoned)
Love Interest Brieanna-Chapter 1
Age:16

Captain Boomerang
Background:Helped Allison framed Brieanna, he got kicked out of his parents home after they found out he rob a store and almost killed a girl, they girl he injured was Brieanna.
Relationship: Father, who keeps helping no matter what he does.
Love Interest
None
Age 24
Batman

BrithName:Thomas Wayne
Background:After witnessing the murder of his parents Dr. Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne, he swore vengeance against criminals, an oath tempered by a sense of justice. But he is obsessed with trying to kill Joker that he doesn't realize that Brieanna is innocent and that she has a twin that is framing her and gets put in a spell by The Joker when he pushes him into acid.
Relationship
Martha Wayne(deceased)
Thomas Wayne(deceased)
Love Interest
Catwoman(formerly)
Age: 38

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

74K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 36.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...