Unrestraint Love ( Dong Hua...

By amy2097

Bai Feng Jiu is young and doesn't know what love is and Dong Hua Dijun Lived so long that he had forgotten th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Notice
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note-Story on Hold.
Chapter 15

Chapter 4

3.5K 127 41
By amy2097

I am glad you all are enjoying this fluff. Without further due here is the next chapter.....
---------------------------------------------------------

Feng Jiu wake up to the sight of Di Jun sleeping face and her eyes were still heavy from sleep, she gave lazy smile and sigh. He is truly handsome. That snow-white skin, dark eyelashes, hard square jaw and his hairs that were scattered now, unkempt. Was it only last morning she was regretting that she couldn't meet him before, now he was so close that her sense was filled with the sweet scent of sandalwood. Her inside was tickling in nervous excitement by being so close to him, she tries to raise her hand to stroke his silver hairs she realizes her hands were clutch in his hand pressed to his chest and then she tries to pick her other hand but it was pressed under his neck, then she tries to put some distance between their bodies, his arms were around her waist the nervous tickles that she was feeling to her side turn into twists, she was complete enveloped in his embrace. She bit her lower lip as she flushed, how would she move away without embarrassing herself. Her heart raced as she thought and her mind got repeatedly fogged by his proximity while he sleeps. No matter how slowly she tries to move his hold on her was too tight and he was injured, all this aggression started to make her feel dizzy and cold sweat break from her eyebrows.

Dong Hua was awake the whole time since she was, and aware of her attempt to leave but he didn't have the will to let her go, so he kept pretending to sleep but as he heard her little moan of discomfort he opens his eyes, he had regulated her vital energy while she was sleeping. It looks like it was not enough.

"Are you uncomfortable?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just feel dizzy," She frowned, unable kept her eyes open.

He covered her with a blanket and passes some of his cultivation to her, sitting up.

"Sleep Xiao Bai, you need rest," He said.

"Di Jun, I should...go....back I can't...." her voice trailed off, she opened her eyes.

"It's alright, Xiao Bai. We are both so injured what you are afraid of? What will I do to you?" He asked.

Feng Jiu frown at his words, then when the words sunk in she blushed, he....he is shameless!" But she was too weak to protest and fall asleep again. Dong Hua looked at her sleeping form like she was some rare painting, he brushes his fingers to her birth-mark, it was so vibrant just like her. He lay beside her as he watched her.

The next time she opens her eyes, her senses were back her head was on his chest and he was sleeping on his back with one arm holding her to him, her arm was across his torso and her fingers entangled in his hairs. The way Di Jun was holding her was inappropriate, this time she was sure she has been tricking and taken advantage off. She remembered his words before she falls asleep, what are you afraid of? What will I do to you? She blushed at that. She can't afford him waking up, she has to leave with her dignity intact, the problem was the bedside she was on was against the wall and in front of her was Di Jun, if she wants to leave she have to climb over Di Jun. Thank heaven her hands were free this time just tangled in his hair, she slides off her fingers off his silver threads softly stroking them, she can't help but smile shyly at that. He looks so peaceful while he sleeps, she sighs Bai Feng Jiu! Bai Feng Jiu! Snap out of it! You have to go home!

She slides off his arms, the absence of his warmth making her feel cold, she slowly keeping an eye over his face for any disturbance. She put one knee around him, resting it on the edge of the bed according to her hand rested on either side of his face, her hairs fall from the shoulder covering her and Dong Hua's face. Feng Jiu realizes she was completely over him and this is more compromising position than before, heated raise on her cheek down to her neck, nervousness dried her throat and butterflies were dancing in her stomach.

Oh heavens! And all the nine-tail fox ancestors, please I pray you to keep my face and don't let Di Jun wake up She prayed furiously, holding her breath at that same time Di Jun's forehead was pulled in a frown. Feng Jiu's lungs froze and she squeezes her eyes shut. Dong Hua at the same time, open his eyes looking at her blushing face. A soft smile play on his lips as he saw her lips were moving in prayer. He thought for a second for letting her know she was busted but then on second thought seeing she was holding her breath he closed his eyes, faking sleep.

Feng Jiu feeling no moment open her eye, signing in relief she got off the bed and ran, slowly closing the door behind her. She took a deep breath and let it out. Her heart was still racing beside that the fresh air felt nice on her heated skin as she teleported to Zhe Yan's peach blossom.

Back in Tai Chen Palace Dong Hua thought this might be the one of the warmest and peaceful sleep he had in his long immortal life. He knew at that moment Xiao Bai is special.

"So you just went after him?" Bai Qian asked.

Feng Jiu nodded, they were in Zhe Yan's hut. Zhe Yan treated uncle Yeh Hua's injury. Aunt and Uncle were back together and clear out their misunderstandings. Now, Bai Qian was inquiring about her disappearance while Uncle Yeh Hua went to nine heavens to report what happened at the river bank.

"He was bleeding really bad," She said. Bai Zhen and Zhe Yan were sitting with them to sipping tea. The problem with Xiao Jiu's description of her adventures was really vague. She wasn't saying much and when she started saying she would get lost in thoughts. Nothing was clear what happens? Since it involves Dong Hua Di Jun they wanted to know how her meeting with idol went. That person knows to be a rock and Xiao Jiu is very lively and sensitive, Zhe Yan was worried what if he had hurt her feeling, nothing can move that rock of a God and when it comes to female well he was heartless.

Seeing their confused faces, Feng Jiu thought she might as well elaborate a little.

"I... treated his wounds and made him herbal soup to heal his cultivation and seeing he was alright I come back,"

There was still a missing part, everybody can tell.

"Xiao Jiu did something happen there? Did he treat you wrong?" Zhe Yan asked.

"No...no! He was really nice! He even healed me when I fall asleep in his room!" She blurted out.

"What?!" Three of them exclaimed.

Feng Jiu squeezes her eyes shut in embarrassment and hit her mouth with her fingers.

Now it's all coming out!" Bai Zhen laughed with a teasing glint in his eyes.

"Fourth Uncle, nothing happened!"  She insists.

"Yes, right I believe you, " Bai Zhen snicker.

"Fourth Uncle!" She blushed and look away.

Zhe Yan, however, was incomplete different calculation. Dong Hua Di Jun actually let anyone in his bed, last time he checked he throw them out what is his intention? The way Xiao Jiu was blushing she was taken with him and with his track record but he let Xiao Jiu be there for him, that rock he is a monk but then he looks at Xiao Jiu who was being teased by her aunt and uncle. If that old rock hurt his little Jiu in the prospect of his monkhood he would fire up the whole Tai Chen palace but that old rock with his hundred thousand years of monkhood, he wonders what will happen in the future of this encounter? Because he didn't see that old rock melting anytime soon and Xiao Jiu was so innocent in her ways of love. Feng Jiu soon leaves for Fox den with Her aunt.

"So tell me anything else happened?" Bai Qian asked.

All she ever heard about Dong Hua Di Jun is that he is cold as ice, he didn't care about anything and doesn't meddle with any affairs except if the universe about to end as he fought with the Ghost Emperor for the same reason but the way Xiao Jiu was talking, he doesn't seem that cold or Xiao Jiu doesn't see him like that.

"GuGu I told its not like that!" she urges.

"Yes, right," Bai Qian nodded mockingly. 

"GuGu!" She looks away blushing. Bai Qian wrapped her arms around her shoulder as they cross the forest together.

"Ah! Little Jiu its fine, It is fun teasing you but I am afraid your little crush might go in vain he is a monk," She said, more like warned her behind her teasing because she was not sure how this will go about if her little niece's feeling grown deeper than a fancy, the white nine-tail fox clan is stubborn in the pursuit of their mate. Feng Jiu stop in her tracks hearing this, she felt like her heart was squeezing to tight at that moment her feeling was transparent in her eyes.

"Xiao Jiu," Bai Qian study her niece's face, tapping her chin up.

"Don't tell me you really like him?" 

Feng Jiu titles her head a little and nodded, pressing her lips.

"Xiao Jiu," Bai Qian sigh.

"Your Father put the best of the best High Immortals proposal in front of you and you rejected each one of them why do you have to fall for the unattainable man? You are the princess of Qing Qiu any men would love to be by your side,"

One of them was also the Second Prince of West Sea Die Fang the First discipline of High God Mo Yun, her Shifu but of course, he is too old for Feng Jiu and it will be weird but Dong Hua Di Jun...Bai Qian internally shook her head, she can't even wrap her mind around it.

"GuGu can you really control who you like?"

With an innocent and true question like that Bai Qian can't help but sigh.

"No little fox we can't but he is really old for you," She said.

"You are also older than Uncle Ye Hua," Feng Jiu murmured slightly, scratching behind her ears,

"So that's how we are playing it now!" Bai Qian pulled her ears playfully, Feng Jiu giggled.

"Ye Hua is half of my age. You are not even one-eighth of Di Jun," Bai Qian said, keeping her laugh in the bay.

"He is not that old!" Feng Jiu insists.

"People say he is old as time," She teased.

"GuGu!"

"Alright, Little Jiu whatever you do you know I, Fourth Brother and Zhe Yan will always support you," Bai Qian said as they reached the Fox den, playing and teasing around.

"GuGu is the best!" She hugged her.

Few days passed a Victory Banquet was announced in the celebration over the victory on the Battle of Riuoishi River, Di Jun went into seclusion to cultivate his strength back.  The Banquet was set for a month and a half later, when Di Jun will come back. It was also decided that Bai Qian and Ye Hua's wedding date will be announced at the banquet. Ah, Li came to fox den to live with his mother while she buried herself in ceremonial scrolls, he spends most of his time with his Feng Jiu Je Je, one day Ah Li was playing around Feng Jiu's room while she sat around thinking about Di Jun the fact her aunt said he was a monk disturbed so she went to Zhe Yan to make sure. It turn out it was just a saying because he stays aloof mostly and nobody ever heard anything about him involving a woman.

"But that doesn't mean a woman never try to pursue him, he was quite popular amongst women," Zhe Yan said sipping his wine.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"There was once a time when a demon woman got enchanted by Di Jun's personality and she was quite persuasive in her ways whenever she like someone she will make sure she had a one night stand with them,"

"Then what she did?"

"She broke the ward around Di Jun's hut and sneak into his room, laying on his bed when Di Jun enter and saw her.."

"Then what he did?" She asked earnestly.

"He..." Zhe Yan chuckled.

"He wrapped her in a blanket and throw her out like a sack of potatoes,"

"He throws her out! Good!" She said in delighted relief.

"But it didn't end here, from then on the woman started to break into his hut every day and he would throw her out every day, what's more word started to spread that just the feeling of being in his arms was worth it, just not her many demons woman started to sneak in his room, so much so that he stopped setting up a ward and he started to treat it like training to throw the woman out of his bed,"

"Oh," Feng Jiu sigh dreamily thinking about her own experience being close to him.

He held her when she was injured by the river bank and she blushed at the thought when she end up falling asleep by his side. She can't blame any woman who wanted to be close to him but she was also now in relief that he was never interested in those women and he not really a monk.

"That's why everyone says he is a monk because there was no woman who could tempt him,"

"Oh,"

That was enough to make Feng Jiu lost in thought, she doesn't know much about him and hearing Zhe Yan talking about him. He really sounds like a rock he is rumoured to be and days passed Feng Jiu though like she might have dreamed all of it, there was much time she thought going to him just to check did he recover from his injury but she couldn't because her father was back and he insists on resuming her training because as her aunt marries to Crown Prince the throne of east land of Qing Qiu was given to her. She will be monarchies of Qing Qiu after Bai Qian's wedding. She already started to work on her sword for Wepone Hiding Ceremony.

Ah Li hit a box while playing and a pair of copper bells fall down on the stone floor chiming. That made Feng Jiu snap out of her music and she went Ah Li who picked it up. Ah Li started swinging it making it chiming, those bells were not just any bells they were specially made from Dong Hua's cultivation for long-distance communication between him and the carrier of the bell.

The chime of those bells made Dong Hua come out of his meditative state and he opens his eyes slowly in the stone cave of Holy Blue Sea.

"Don't play with it like that," Feng Jiu said wrapping her fingers around the bell and Dong Hua felt her peach blossom essence making him smile softly.

"You always lost in thoughts these days are you in love!" Ah Li asked.

"What do you know about love and no! Stop talking nonsense!" She said flustered.

Feng Jiu tries to get it from him but he laughed and started running taking it away from her.

"Ah, Li!"

Dong Hua can hear the embarrassment in her voice pity he can't see her flushed face.

"Tell me Feng Jie Jie! Is it token of love?"

Even Dong Hua blinked at the teasing tone of little immortal, he knew it was Ah Li, Ye Hua's son. Xiao Bai must have taken those bells from river Immortal but for him to think it was token of love that was strange, Dong Hua had never thought of him and love in the same context, he never had the time for something like that. He knew Xiao Bai is special but love....? That thought made him think.

"Heavens! Where have you learned thinks like that?" Feng Jiu asked.

Feng Jiu ran to catch him around Fox Den, Bai Qian who was deep in scrolls was annoyed by the disruption so she bound Ah Li in full-body bind taking the bells from him and she turns Feng Jiu in her fox form.

"This will keep both of you silent, if you love these bells so much, here"

Bai Qian tied around her fox leg. Dong Hua felt those bell tied to her so he modified the spell around it. Now it will always alert him if, Xiao Bai was ever in danger.

Dong Hua step out of the cave, it was time he returns. He wishes to see Xiao Bai again.
------------------------------------------------------------
I can't wait for them to meet again and start falling love...?

What do you think about this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 266 23
This story starts with Bai Qain's wedding. Where donghua meets Bai Fengjiu for the first time. Suddenly one-day Donghua and Fengjiu transfer to an un...
79.8K 216 4
Rocks don't melt but they break They were ill-fated or were they? Why would fate make two people meet and fall in love when they were not meant to b...
33.9K 1.3K 33
Dong Hua has grown bored with life other than the occasional threat to the realms. Until a girl saves him. He decides to keep her as a maid to watch...
160K 3.1K 26
based on Eternal love of dream cdrama. A fanfiction. 🦊Bai Feng Jiu 💜Dong hua Dijun The story is after Feng Jiu found out that Dijun don't intend...