Black Butler X Y/N One shots

By Lexi1243473536

Give Characters and Topics More

Info
modern Ciel x Female Reader:Period Care
Period Comfort:Alois x Y/N
Period Comfort:Claude x Y/N
Fight:Ciel x Y/N
Makeup:Ciel x Y/N
Y/N cleans the Mansion before Guest get there:Claude x Y/N
Ignoring Claude after he was being A dick:Claude x Y/N
Y/N gets kidnapped and the people demand money from Ciel:Ciel x Y/N
Y/N saves a kids life then takes the kid home:Sebastian x Y/N
Ball:Sebastian x Y/N

Period Comfort:Modern Sebastian x Y/N

579 4 2
By Lexi1243473536

Y/N was still Asleep when Sebastian woke up but He saw the red Puddle of blood on the bed and he got up starting a warm bath for Y/N and Getting her bubbles and a Bath bomb then He goes over and wakes her up saying"Kitten Wake up..Your period started.." Y/N sat up embarrassed Sebastian had to see that so Sebastian Chuckled and said"Calm down my love its fine" Y/N nodded and got up then Sebastian said"Nice warm bath ready I'll clean The Sheets and get your favorite snacks,A heating pad,A fluffy blanket,and Your Favorite Drink" so Y/N nodded and went to the bathroom getting undressed and gets in the bath with Bubble and a bath bomb relaxing then gets out drying off putting on underwear and one of Sebastians sweatshirts then Y/N walked out and laid on the clean sheets and Waits for Sebastian and She Hears Sebastian come home so she smiled and Used the heating Pad and ate a snack and drinks drink watching Movie cuddling Sebastian. While Watching The movies Y/N slowly fell asleep in Sebastians arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
81.1K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...