a new world

By fixd15

you have lived your life with all the riches and popularity wrapped around you.. what if one day, you'll get... More

Life after death
The new beginning
Living...
A bad dream
The moon, the stars, and the lake
Clarity
A new found friend
First step to stardom
Back in Reality
Complications
The Last Time
Going Back

the day i died

35 0 0
By fixd15

It's a lame story but it's my first time writing a story so I just give it a try.

Sorry for those who expect something though.

****************

Camera flashes just when I stepped on the airport. Young girls with huge banners and posters of mine waiting patiently outside in case they get a chance to shake my hands or their posters to be signed. I stepped outside beaming a smile to who they called my fans and wave to them. It all get noisy but I felt peace as I got in to my car. I rode quietly for home. I don't have the habit of bothering other people so I don't mind having a staying driver with me. I sent him home just as soon as he brought my car to the airport.

After about 45 minutes of driving, I put a smile on my face watching the familiar place I just passed by: the park, the same park me and my cousins used to go when we have a small get together at our house. The same park where I met my bestfriend Lindy when we were 5. I then remember how my mother get angry at me for going to a park far enough from home. HOME...

I just can't wait to get my feet on the pretty house I grow up and wander in the white sand and watch the waves until the sun come down. Just atleast 20 minutes more and I can finally shout that I'M HOME!!

But just as this moment, I never had imagine my life would end.

A big truck is fast approaching me and for a second I'm completely lost. I tried to get up and saw nothing but blood on the road. Heard nothing but the siren of the ambulance and feel nothing but cold air. I tried to touch a middle-aged woman but she seems not to notice me. She was looking in a young woman filled with blood lying on the road which happens to be me.

I stood there numb, completely out of myself. But out of nowhere I uttered, "Am I dead?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
667K 23.1K 52
*book cover designed by my lovely reader @ annamcdonalds67* 🀍 highly requested πŸ’— Female reader imagines with Jenna Ortega! Requests are open! No sm...
301K 18.2K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
99.7K 2.6K 37
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.