Innocence Lost (Official)

By chips-aharry

❝ She's doomed. Innocence is quick to run short in this place. You need to learn and learn quickly. Or else y... More

Innocence Lost
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22

Chapter 6

288 10 0
By chips-aharry

Um hi. Yeah this chapter is well it is. Comment? Aha.

Chapter 6

Harry hung up the phone and then walked over to me with his "business time" face I would like to call it. His brow was in a furrow and his mouth a straight line as he stared ahead at me.

"Come on, Lanaura." He grabbed my hand as though I were a child and so I stood up in bewilderment, following him obediently. It was weird having him hold my hand but I guess it was in some ways better than him just grabbing me. This was actually more awkward to me.

I looked away as I felt a settle blush sweep over my face. God damn it, he just had to hold my hand. What can I say, I don't hold hands with people that often- especially boys.

I started to recognize that we were going back down to where the girls stayed. I didn't want to go back out of fear of seeing Sasha again, but I ignored that, hoping Harry would protect me.

Wow, I'm actually relying on Harry for protection.

He knocked on the door to their den and then it seemed as though he finally noticed what I'd noticed before. As we waited, his wandering eyes looked to where our hands held onto each other barely and I looked away for a second, scrunching up my lips to one side. I glanced back and saw his eyes look up to meet mine. His lips parted as though he were going to say something but both our heads snapped forward when the door opened.

"Ye-?"

The girl stopped in her speaking when she saw Harry. Her brown eyes looked from him to me and then down. Harry and I both glanced back at our hands and then we both made an effort to let go of each other. When I looked back at the girl I saw her eyebrows raised and what looked almost like a smirk on her face.

Harry cleared his throat. "Eleanor," he said.

Eleanor leaned her head against the door and responded, "Harold."

He shook his head and his hand pushed on my back so I moved forward. I looked back at him with wide eyes as he said, "I'm going to go take a shower, something that I recommend you get Laney to do. Introduce yourself and the others. We'll be going shopping later."

She gasped. "Shopping?"

"Don't get excited it's not for you."

Eleanor's smile dropped into a straight expression. "I can still be excited you twat." Harry rolled his eyes and then she continued. "Also the others are all working right now."

Harry frowned. "Oh." He put a finger to his mouth and then sighed. "Uh, when their shifts end tell them they have the rest of the... week off."

Eleanor's eyebrows raised. "The week?" she repeated.

Harry nodded. "The week." He sighed and straightened out. "Lovely speaking with you as always, El."

"You too, Harry," she responded. Just as he was about to turn away I suddenly became a bit scared and called his name. "Harry!" I reached forward and he turned around to look at me.

"Yes?" he asked with concern. At least what I believe to be concern.

I stood in front of him with wide eyes not sure how to explain myself. I was sort of scared. Perrie was nice, yeah, but Sasha and Madge terrified the shit out of me so I didn't want to be alone with these girls. As kind eyed as Eleanor was I just felt anxious.

But how did I explain that?

"Can I... I mean would y... I-" I couldn't speak and I was so embarrassed. It felt as though I were being dropped off for my first day of kindergarten and didn't want him to leave. He placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" he questioned.

I felt whatever words I was thinking of saying leave my brain as I said weakly (without my minds conscious consent), "I don't want to be alone." I glanced at Eleanor in discomfort who was leaning against the door on her phone. When I looked back at Harry I saw him looking right back at me with some sort of blank expression I found hard to read.

He looked away. "Uh." He stopped and looked up, biting on his nail. His eyes lit up. "Convenient," he murmured. He turned to me. "You remember Perrie, right?"

I nodded slowly and he smiled. "You liked her didn't you?"

I nodded at that and he nodded also. "Okay. That's good. She's coming this way." He put his hands to his mouth. "Perrie!" he shouted.

I turned to where he was looking and saw Perrie cringing. "Jesus Christ, Harry, that isn't necessary at all I'm right here," she said as she walked to us.

Harry only smiled charmingly. "Well, Laney needs to be shown to the shower and introduced to the girls, okay? Please handle that for me since I myself need to wash up. We're shopping later," he told her quickly.

"Shopping?" Perrie echoed with bright eyes.

He shook his head. "Once again, I'm shopping for her." He pointed his head in my direction and I'd almost thought they forgot I was here. I felt the need to wave when she looked at me.

"Hi," I mumbled.

A smile spread on her face. "Hi!" her chirpy attitude towards me was uplifting and I smiled back at her a bit. When I looked at harry I noticed him roll his eyes at us and I hit him in the shoulder gently.

He shook his head, his dimple indenting as he smiled lopsidedly. "You two continue being all friendly whilst I go wash up. Once again, Lanaura, you should follow suit, all right?" He pointed at me as he began to walk away.

I nodded and agreed. "All right."

He smiled once again at me and I thought for a fleeting moment maybe we could be friends, but then the memory of his hands around my neck and then waking up here, trapped, made me think otherwise.

I shivered and Perrie noticed, mistaking it. "Ooh, you must be cold," she assumed with a frown.

I looked back at her and murmured, "Yeah. I'm cold."

Perrie shook her head and tugged on my arm. "Well, let's get you settled in."

When she said "settled in" she'd meant she would be introducing me to the others. I had found that out when she walked me into the den and yelled, "Ladies, ladies, ladies! Come meet Laney!" I flinched and couldn't help becoming slightly anxious. I didn't dislike people, they just made me nervous. Especially since I hardly interacted with them.

I recognized Eleanor. Her rose lips smiled as she stood off the couch and stepped forward. She put her hand out for me to shake I believe. "I'm Eleanor," she introduced formally.

I looked at her hand and then grabbed it, nodding. "Laney."

She had a cute type of accent that made me find my voice ugly. "I just want to say that I heard about the inhumane things Harry did to you." I didn't want to talk about that in all honesty. "But I promise you he won't lay his hands on you again," she tried to comfort, kindly placing her hand on my arm.

As I have said I don't interact very much. But right then in that moment I recognized a natural way of comforting someone through body language that's not really been used with me.

I nodded slowly but didn't know how to reply. Perrie did though.

"Because if he does, I'll either cut off his dick or his hair."

Eleanor gasped but then burst into a fit of giggles. "Can you just i-imagine him w-without... hair?" She couldn't seem to stop, but then two other girls walked in through the entrance.

One of them had quite tanned skin, chestnut colored hair, and hazel eyes. Her body was curvy and accentuated by the pencil skirt she wore with a blouse. Beside her was another lady with light curly brown hair and skin that wasn't really dark, but clearly implied that she was probably of some African descent. Her smile was sweet as she walked towards me and her nose I had to admit was definitely outstanding, but it was actually charming and complete her beauty. Her outfit was mostly leather and I couldn't help but wonder why these girls dressed so sexy just around the house.

"I'm Danielle," the girl in leather spoke as she immediately pulled me into a hug that shocked me. She was actually kind of tall too and very slender. I hugged back awkwardly and smiled. I somehow liked her sudden and strange hug. She pulled back and looked down at me with a kindness that resembled that of a grandmother seeing that her grandchild has grown up; strange since she's actually not old looking, just wise appearing.

"And you must be Laney." Her accent was different from Eleanor's and her voice too. Her voice had almost a sexier drone to it. Not even really a drone, but her voice was definitely slower and a bit lower.

I nodded. "Yeah, that's me," I laughed.

"Now due to you being here at your own inconvenience we will do our best to make your stay here less painful, darling, I promise you."

Something about her made me believe her promise. "Okay."

Danielle backed away, then, glancing sideways at the other girl. She only looked back at Danielle who smiled thinly before stepping towards me. "Hello, Laney," she said in a voice more similar to Eleanor's even the accent a little. She smiled and hugged me also. Hers was a little less tight. As though she were trying to connect with me but at the same time didn't want to smother me. I hugged back and decided she was nice also.

She retracted and introduced herself. "I'm Sophia. Nice to meet you."

I nodded. "Nice to meet you, too."

The moment was ruined when in stepped Sasha's voice. "Little one! Nice to see everyone's gotten to meet you."

I turned around and saw Sasha step forward with a smile that made me inwardly cringe and a cigarette in between her lips. I glanced at Perrie and she knew I had an aversion to her after witnessing my treatment the other day. She glanced back apprehensively but then took my hand, smiling at Sasha. "I have to take her to get dressed. Harry's taking her shopping," she excused, as we tentatively approached and passed her.

Sasha watched us sideways and looked almost bitter as she released a ray of smoke from her mouth. "Hmm. Okay, then." She took the cigarette out her mouth. "I have a too many clients today anyways." She then walked to the ash tray, putting it out saying to herself, "I always do."

I once again questioned what her career was and frowned. "What's her job?" I asked quietly while Sasha disappeared with Perrie watching pitifully.

She looked down at me. "Huh? Oh. Uh, she-she um..." She dragged me with her into another room. The walls were a yellow color with very little furniture, except for a bunch of dressing tables and racks of clothing. It was strange. "She does persuasive discussion... I-I guess." She began to search through the hangers of clothing quickly, the grating sound of the hanger dragging over the rail irritating me as I continued to try and discover what was being kept from me.

"Persuasive discussion?" I repeated. "What the-"

"It's-it's complicated," she waved off as she finally stopped. She took some things off and handed them to me. I looked down to see a pair of black leggings and a cropped sweater saying "you can't sit with us."

"Hopefully it fits you alright," she murmured, pushing me towards the door again gently. I rolled my eyes and found myself entering her room next. I didn't get to assess it very much but I saw that the walls were painted a sweet blue color and the other colors of her room were strangely for the most part a really deep yet bright pink.

She had immediately brought me into her bathroom, saying, "I'm gonna leave this door unlocked while I go get you a toothbrush and all, but there's soap and shampoo you know in there," she told me. "Enjoy your shower and I hate to rush but if you're quick that'd be nice." She smiled before going to the shower and turning it on for me. "Now I'll go find a toothbrush."

I looked at myself in the mirror and grit my teeth while my Bondi eyes stared back at me with indignation as I remembered I didn't want to be here at all. For once in forever I suddenly actually missed my mother even. My eyes watered sullenly. I wanted to go home.

Since I knew that my desires clearly didn't matter to them, I had to wipe at my eyes when I heard Perrie's voice talking about her search for my dental needs.

-

On the way to the mall it was hard to not notice that something was just... off. Somehow the roads seemed different, the people seemed different in the slightest along with the buildings and the weather. I tried not to let it bother me as I bit my lip, looking around at the unfamiliar setting.

I asked hesitantly, "Uh, um, Harry?"

His head turned towards me as the conversation in the backseat seemed to quiet down. "Yes, Laney?" An almost confusingly teasing smile barely graced the corners of his mouth.

I looked back at the setting we were passing through and questioned, "What city exactly are we in?" I glared at the outside world, suddenly growing even more and more suspicious. I didn't find any of this relatively recognizable. I turned back to him and saw a dimwitted expression on his face. I then began to notice his face flushing.

"We're in London, darling," Perrie said from the back.

My eyes widened dramatically as I gasped and turned to her so I could gape. "What?" I demanded.

Perrie's eyes widened right back at me as she flinched from my voice. "What?" she repeated much more calmly.

I turned back to the road before me and rest back against the chair as fear suddenly began to sink into me. "We're," I could hardly speak. I closed my eyes. "Please tell me you mean a London as in a-a London in America?" I squeaked.

I heard Perrie's sharp intake of breath. "You haven't told the poor girl we're in England, Harry?"

I couldn't see Harry but his voice sounded frantic and defensive. "I-I didn't want to scare her. I thought the time wasn't right yet and-"

"You were waiting for 'the right time?'" Perrie persisted.

I heard the voices of the other girls intervene while I just covered my ears. I wasn't just away from home. There was an ocean and a continent between me and everything I've always known. I wouldn't ever get back, would I?

I won't ever get back.

As the ringing in my ears got louder and my vision seemed to fade and shudder I began to sob. "Get me out of this car!" I screamed practically. "I-I can't breathe!" My intake of air was tough as I tried to inhale and exhale properly. "Get me out, get me-" I began to see black spots as it became worse and worse. I can't breathe I can't breathe.

"Laney, what's wrong?"

"Oh my God, Laney!"

"Jackson."

"Laney, breathe."

"Laney breathe," Harry said.

"Come on. Laney, hold your breath and count to ten, alright?"

"Harry, this looks really bad."

"I know, Dani, I know."

"Alright?"

"Alright."

My eyes closed as I held my breath just like Jackson taught me. Count to ten, count to ten. So I began to count.

One...

"Should we take her to the hospital?"

Four...

"We can't-"

Six...

"Harry!"

Eight...

"I-I don't kn-"

My eyes opened as I inhaled sharply. Air filled my lungs and I felt myself relax after a moment. "I-I'm fine," I gasped. I heard relieved sighs and I put my face in my hands. I cried to myself and said, "I need to use the restroom. Besides I need air, anyways."

With that I opened the door and they all shouted, "No!" along with my name just as I saw a car coming straight at me.

-

What the fuck did I just write

Anyways it's been like over a month since last update so here. AND I'M TRYING TO GET AN UPDATE FOR CUTE BAD NEWS BECAUSE I'M HELLA SCARED I LOST ALL READERS. BUT ILY GUYS. COMMENT REACTIONS?

BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS.

AND IDK WTF IS UP BUT NO LANEY WON'T DIE AND SHE WON'T FUCKING GO IN A COMA OR GET AMNESIA LOL

- JAXXY J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 715 16
Zusammenhangslose Oneshots mit Juzo, Rezofy, Jufy und Juzofy. Wird alles sehr kinky. TW: Bdsm, choking, Bondage, Sex, bissl Daddy Kink(nur die Nennun...
3.6K 190 18
„Du nennst diese Leute Falsch ? Sie waren für mich da als du mich verlassen hast !" schrie ich ihn unter tränen an. Zusammen mit Kidd Kawaki und Mow...
3.5K 209 35
Kaum wurde ein junges Mädchen zu einer Kunoichi, genauer gesagt, zu einer Chunin, welche erst gerade etwa sechs Jahre alt war, kam es schon dazu, das...
99K 4.5K 137
Sophia verliert bei einem Autounfall beide Elternteile. Weitere Familie hat sie nicht. Sophia ist 14 Jahre alt, als sie ihre Eltern verliert und vor...