St. James

By SynfulObsession

When Callie moves from her rich surroundings in Georgia to California, the last thing she expected was to fal... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69

CHAPTER 56

106 3 0
By SynfulObsession

March quickly approached and with it was also my first doctors' appointment to see just how far along I was. Other than telling my parents we decided to keep the pregnancy a secret until we had more details about it. We did however tell the gang about getting married in the next month or so and asked each person respectively if they would be in the wedding. "Babe you were right" I stated one night after Brian came back from the studio "Zoe was totally stoked that I even asked her to be in the wedding! She told me to stop being so silly for thinking she would be offended at not being the maid of honor!" I laughed as I handed him a bowl of taco salad. "I told you" he laughed before cramming his mouth full of food. Momma and daddy were due to come out in the next couple of days and help me plan the wedding as well as look for houses. Brian was insistent that my parents not help us financially on the house and stated that he would do it all on his own. "You're my wife...we're about to have a baby together. Time for me to man up" he stated proudly after taking a swig of beer. "I'm not your wife yet" I teased him with a smile as I sat down next to him at the countertop bar. "Bullshit...you've always been my wife...since October 15th, 1998...you've always been Callie Haner to me" he stated in gruff quietness against my hair as he pulled me close to him and slid his arm around my waist. Dinner forgotten for the moment he began kissing my neck and right up to the spot behind my ear, making me moan out softly as he did so. "Brian..." I panted weakly as his lips continued to pull goose bumps to the surface of my flesh. "Mmm angel I love how you taste" he groaned softly against my throat, his hair tickling my chest as his mouth went to my cleavage.

I took a deep shuddering breath before pushing him back gently and reaching for his belt, my hormones increasing rapidly. "Baby...I forgot what you taste like" I whined in fake sadness as I undid his belt and pants, making him hiss through his teeth as his body tensed. "Baby girl..." he groaned out cautiously "Oh SHIT baby! Are you serious right now?!" his words came out breathless as I made a move to kneel before him. "Very serious Brian...I realized it's been far too long since I've tasted you...I need a taste" I whispered breathlessly in his ear before resuming my mission. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" he bellowed out a moment later as my mouth wrapped around his thickened cock. Brian's breathing became rapid and deep as he threaded his fingers through my hair and leaned back, his eyes dark with lust as he watched me please him orally. "FUCKING HELL BABY GIRL...GODDAMMIT THAT FEELS FUCKING AMAZING! OH FUCK YES! GODDAMN BABY LICK IT" he growled vulgarly before ripping his shirt off and shaking with ecstasy. As silly as I felt I did as Brian asked and licked at the pulsing head of his cock like an ice cream cone, only to have him fly off the bar stool and slam back into the wall next to him. "FUCK BABY FUCK! CHRIST I WANNA BLOW MY LOAD IN YOUR MOUTH!" he growled out viciously as his hips began jerking into me with every long suck I took. Daring a bold move I looked up at him, batted my eyelashes and bit my lip coyly, my hand still firmly wrapped around the base of his impressive, straining manhood. "I want it Brian...please baby, give me a taste" I whined like I heard so many porn stars do, inwardly feeling ridiculous but as soon as the words left my mouth I watched a change come over Brian as I kneeled in front of him. Brian pushed my hand away from his body and gripped himself confidently, stroking himself with a cocky ease as he stroked the side of my face with his other hand. "Oh I'm gonna give you a taste alright...you naughty little girl. You're gonna get a nice healthy dose of what I have in store for you...ugh! Shit baby here it comes...open up nice and wide" he grunted as he began sliding his hand up and down his length quickly, his eyes locked on me the whole time. I smiled cutely up at him before slowly licking my lips at him and with that he growled viciously, grabbed the back of my head and rammed his cock deep in my throat, threatening to choke me with all he emptied into me. Brian gripped my head to him tightly and grunted as his hips jerked involuntarily while he emptied himself, panting and gasping at the end. Finally he released his hold on me a moment later and took a great big shuddering sigh, smacking his head back against the wall as he held his hands out for me to take so I could stand up. "Wow baby where did THAT come from?!" he gushed breathlessly as he pulled me to my feet and hugged me tightly. I giggled softly to myself, happy that it played out as well as it did and elated that my body responded to the naughtiness between us. "Well you see baby...I spent 2 LONELY years in Europe...with a bunch of sex crazed girls...we watched a lot of naughty things...I learned well by watching" I purred up at him as I reached down to stroke at him again. Brian made some sort of weird noise at the back of his throat as my hand stroked at him, bringing his erection back to life in just a short minute. "Wha-what else did you learn you lil nymph?" he groaned softly. "I learned to be adventurous and dreamt many dreams of the things you and I could have done together...so many times I woke up orgasming at just the thought of what we could try...what we could discover...what we could create" I panted breathlessly in his ear as I pressed my body hard against his.

"Oh yea? What exactly did you learn? What are you up for trying baby? God baby you've got me so fucking turned on right now" he growled softly in my ear as he held me to him, his muscled jumping and straining against me as I stroked him confidently with one hand. "Mmm, I don't know...what do YOU want to try?" I asked with a sly smirk as I kissed the indent in between his pectoral muscles. "Baby girl you really don't want me to answer that...I have a seriously perverted mind" he hissed quietly as my mouth made its way over to his nipple and lightly licked at it. I pouted cutely at Brian for a minute before leaning up on tiptoe to nip at his earlobe "Yes I really do want you to answer that" I purred. Brian shot me a look out of the corner of his eye before picking me up easily enough, his hands on my ass as he did so and carried me upstairs, dinner forgotten. "Stay right here...I have to get a few things" he whispered hoarsely as he set me on my feet at the foot of our bed and disappeared downstairs. I stood there trembling, half in excitement half in nerves as I heard him rustle around downstairs before returning with the chocolate syrup, a towel, a huge cup of ice and one of my large pillar candles. Setting the stuff down and shutting the door he stalked over to me, stepping out of his jeans as he did so, putting himself in just his boxers in front of me. "If at any time this makes you uncomfortable make sure to tell me to stop. Okay gorgeous?" he stated in soft gruffness as he slowly pulled my shirt up and bra off before skillfully undoing the button and zipper to my pants. "Oh you naughty girl, going commando" he growled happily as his hand dipped inside my jeans to stroke at the sensitive flesh between my legs. I whimpered softly and dropped my head against his hard warm chest as his fingers expertly slid right to the center of me. "Let's get you out of these pants okay?" he croaked a moment later, removing his hand ever so slowly, making sure to first lightly rub my swollen clit for good measure.

I let out a soft squeak as he did that before wiggling out of my jeans and reaching for the waistband of his boxers but Brian gripped my wrists lightly and kissed me softly. "I'll do that...lay that towel down and climb on the bed, make sure you're lying on the towel baby cause I'm gonna make a fucking mess" he groaned hotly, his teeth nipping at the flesh of my neck. I did as he asked, my hands shaking horribly as I did so till he came behind me and helped me smooth out the towel. "Are you okay?" he asked gently as he stood pressed up against my backside now completely naked and VERY aroused. I couldn't seem to talk anymore so I nodded my head and smiled at him before climbing up on the towel. "I want to experience what you're thinking" I finally managed to whisper once I was settled on the bed. "Oh you will angel...you will. Just trust me and what I'm going to do...and know I will never hurt you" he stated softly before turning out the main overhead light and clicking on my small desk lamp casting a soft glow over the room. "Close your eyes" he muttered thickly as he nudged himself in between my propped up legs. I did as he asked and a moment later arched my back high in surprise as the cold wetness of an ice cube hit my nipple, instantly perking it. Brian groaned happily a second before his mouth went around my nipple, his tongue doing exquisitely naughty things to it while he trailed the ice cube over to my other nipple then slid it down the center of my torso and right down to my groin area. I squealed lightly at that as Brian's mouth moved over to my other nipple while at the same time he dropped the ice cube and slid two long fingers deep inside of me, making my body respond immediately to his intimate touch.

Brian slowly kissed his way down the cold trail left by the ice cube while plunging his fingers deep inside of me. Once his mouth was on my belly button ring I felt his pinky probe in between my butt cheeks, causing me to stiffen and gasp softly. "Shh baby girl... relax for me. Here comes the naughty part" he whispered hoarsely as his pinky pushed into me in a firm, even manner. On instinct I fought against him till all three of his fingers were seated completely in me and he began to slowly finger me. "Does that feel okay angel?" he groaned out hoarsely, his desire coating his every word as his mouth slid down to my pubic bone. "S-s-o-o-o far" I managed to stutter out softly as I mentally willed my body to relax and concentrate on the feelings he was igniting in me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as Brian's hair tickled the insides of my thighs, his fingers gliding in and out of me at a slow and steady speed. A moment later I felt the coldness again and weakly opened my eyes, only to groan and have them shut again. Brian had an ice cube in his mouth and was slowly licking and sucking at my clit creating the most wonderful sensation between his soft, warm tongue and the cold, hard ice cube. Eventually I felt the ice cube starting to melt as his tongue became more aggressive, covering more of my flesh and my clit, paying the most attention to that area while his fingers began to increase their speed. I had just settled into all the sensations he was shooting through me when all of the sudden he popped the top on the chocolate syrup and drizzled a good amount right where his mouth had been before attacking me again with his mouth and tongue, only this time he was fierce and unyielding as he pleased me orally. In no time at all I felt the most powerful orgasm take hold of me and my body tensed immensely making me clutch the blankets for all I was worth as I panted and gasped his name over and over again before finally letting out a scream of satisfaction and flopping back down on the bed, totally limp with ecstasy.

"I'm not done yet gorgeous" Brian stated gruffly as he licked the last remnants of chocolate from his lips. Pulling his fingers from me he somehow easily flipped me over onto my belly before hopping off the bed. I was still reveling in the afterglow he gave me so I didn't move when I heard his lighter flick nor when he slowly climbed back on the bed but the second I felt extremely warm wax dribble on my back, my ass lifted into the air and I moaned shamelessly, causing Brian to chuckle darkly as he continued to drizzle wax all over my bare backside and ass. Pretty soon I felt Brian leave the bed again but only to set the candle down on the desk still lit and shut the lamp off, making the bedroom completely dark except for my one candle he lit. "I've got one last trick up my sleeve baby...I need you to completely relax for me angel" he crooned softly in my ear as he situated himself over my backside and clenched handfuls of my butt cheeks in his hands. I sighed deeply and totally relaxed my body only to have my eyes fly open and squeal unexpectedly as he pushed his straining erection into me in a firm, even manner, his happy groan long, low and drawn out. "Fucking hell baby you have such a sweet little ass" he stated in a vulgar whisper to me as he began fucking me in a slow and even manner. This time it took me quite a few minutes to acclimate my body to his intrusion before I got used to the sensation he was creating in me but once I did he somehow managed to pull me onto my hands and knees before gripping my hips for control and thrusting into me harder and faster.

Tears came to my eyes for a second only because I wasn't used to this kind of sex and his length and girth felt twice as big but once I concentrated completely on the feelings he was trying to give me I began to time myself with his thrusts till I was rocking back into him as he was thrusting forward. I could feel what I thought was another orgasm starting to build deep inside of me but I couldn't quite pull the feelings to the surface so quietly, hesitantly I asked Brian to talk dirty to me. "You really wanna hear what I have going on in my mind right now angel? Because I swear to god it isn't any good" he growled out as soon as I spoke. Wordlessly I nodded my head and tried pulling my body away from him in a sort of tease...wrong thing to do! "Oh no you don't! Get your ass back on my dick you naughty lil shit!" he growled before yanking me backwards and ramming his dick deep inside of me. "That's a girl...god you feel so fucking good on my cock right now...so warm and tight. I could spend all night fucking you...all three of your holes you sexy lil nymph you. And tasting you...you have the sweetest tasting pussy ever baby...aaahhhh yes angel, don't fight me. It will just make me fuck you harder" he groaned all of this throatily to me while he cupped my neck in his hand and craned my head back towards him, still pounding into me all the while.

Before I could fight against what he was doing he pulled out of me, quickly flipped me, rocked back onto his haunches and yanked me back up onto his lap, sinking his dick back into the same spot it was a moment ago only this time his two fingers slid deep inside my wetness as his arm locked around my waist tightly, keeping me on his lap. "Mmm that a girl...let me fuck you good baby girl. God baby if you weren't pregnant with my baby I'd fuck you so goddamn hard I'd leave bruises!" I squealed weakly at that thought and grasped his shoulders for leverage as I struggled to situate myself better on his lap. "You like that idea huh? Does that make you horny to think about how hard I can fuck you? How rough I can get? I'll make those fucking European porns look like a goddamn child's show...then we can live out those dreams of yours. Right now though I'm about to blow my goddamn load" he groaned out gruffly as his fingers pounded in rhythm with his hips as he continued his assault on my ass till with one last low groan he gently shoved me onto my back and sure enough shot cum all over my stomach, groaning loudly as he did so. As soon as Brian emptied himself he flopped down on his side next to me and pulled me in tight to him "Are you okay? Did I hurt you or scare you?" I smiled at him weakly in the dim candle light before nodding my head "I'm okay...and no you didn't hurt me or scare me...turned me on in ways I didn't think were possible. Jesus Brian what is it that you do to me?" I gushed quietly as he shot me a sly, confident smirk and kissed the tip of my nose. "That's how I roll gorgeous. Come on let's get you cleaned up sweetness" he stated softly as he pulled me off the bed with him and towards the bathroom.

The next two days were such a whirlwind of activity that I broke down crying the day momma and daddy arrived in California, Brian smiling apologetically at my parents as I sobbed in his arms at the airport. "She's been really emotional lately, I think it's more a case of we have so much going on than the actual pregnancy" I heard Brian tell daddy after he handed me off to momma so she could console me. "We went to the first doctor's appointment the other day, I'm still finishing up work on the album so I'm in the studio a lot leaving her at home most days until dinner time or later, she's trying to plan a wedding and we've started looking at houses...tell ya the truth I'm a tad exhausted myself but I don't care...it's all worth it, she's all worth it" Brian stated as we loaded up in his car, with me and momma riding in the back while Brian and daddy talked in the front seat. "How did the doctor's appointment go princess?" momma asked gently once I stopped crying and composed myself. "It went good I suppose...they aren't quite sure of my due date because I wasn't sure of when my last period was but they're guessing mid to end of October so they said that puts me around 2 to 2 ½ months along" I told my parents as Brian neared our condo. "Well I must say darling you look radiant for being 2 months along! I don't even see a bump!" daddy chuckled as we climbed out from the car and headed towards the condo. "The doctor said I will probably start showing within the next month or two...which means I really would like to get married before that happens...I don't want to be bloated on my wedding day" I stated emotionally as I felt tears fill my eyes again. Brian chuckled softly and pulled me into him "Come here momma" he teased lightly as I sniffled hard against his chest, willing my emotions to go down.

"Well honey I can certainly help you with the wedding part if you'd like" momma stated as we walked into our condo and set their suitcases down while Pinkly pranced around waiting for someone to pay her attention. Brian scooped her up as him and dad talked about houses and down payments and I heard Brian state confidently that he would have the down payment on our dream house before long. "I don't care how much I have to do without, we'll get our house before the baby is born" he stated after Daddy tried offering to help with the down payment "No offense to you sir but I need to do this on my own. But we really appreciate all the help you're giving us on the wedding" he amended. Daddy chuckled, smacked Brian's back and said something about him being a hard headed stubborn guy...just like he was when he was younger. "Well princess, what kind of dress were you thinking of? I've always looked forward to the day where we can go from bridal shop to bridal shop trying on dresses" momma stated with a whimsical, nostalgic look on her face making me actually chuckle before showing her my wedding binder, complete with a few dozen dresses I had in mind. "Well tomorrow we'll just start the hunt" she stated confidently as she smiled while flipping pages of my book.

Momma and daddy ended up staying an entire week with us and by the time we took them back to the airport we had almost all the wedding details settled and paid for which was a huge relief off my shoulders but I still worried over little things for no reason really. Daddy called the day after he got back home and said he wanted to go over some dates with us as far as wedding dates so he knew when to book everyone's flight out so once Brian got home we had a conference call of sorts with daddy and momma now in the mix and finally settled on May 15th, 2005 for our wedding date with Brian, myself and the wedding party getting there a couple of days ahead of everyone else to give us time to set up in the hotel. Brian and I chose to get married in Venice Italy in an evening ceremony but what I thought made it super romantic was the fact that we were getting married on gondolas on the Rio di Palazzo where we would follow with the local lore of kissing under the bridge at sunset as the bells of St. Mark's Camponile rang out, signaling we would have eternal love. It was by sheer coincidence that I found this out but once I read about the lore I couldn't help but want that for us. "How awesome will that be babe? To share our first kiss as husband and wife and follow a local Italian lore?" I gushed to Brian one night as I sat on the floor, submersed in wedding planning stuff. Brian chuckled softly and kissed the top of my head "Whatever you want gorgeous, I'm down for. But yes, it sounds totally bad ass..." he laughed when I gave him an exasperated look. "I know you're a hard core rocker guy but geez babe could you show some enthusiasm here?! This is only our wedding I'm talking about!" I teased before sticking my tongue out at him and making him laugh. "Well don't expect me to get all mushy gushy romantic and cry or some shit" he teased after cracking open a beer "I have this bad ass image to uphold after all" he stated with a wink before flopping down on the couch and flipping the TV on. "Oh you'll cry alright you hard ass" I muttered under my breath with a chuckle as I looked at the picture of the dress I had finally decided on.

The next day I woke up with extra giddiness in my step as made sure I was out of bed and dressed well before Brian so I could make him a nice breakfast before a grueling day we had ahead of us...the guys had to get fitted for tuxes and the girls were getting their dresses fitted but we were all doing it together as a group which made me that more excited, I'm sure there was bound to be some good laughs and good times ahead of us! As I was starting breakfast there was a knock at the door followed by the doorbell peeling then I heard Jimmy's crazy laughter on the other side as I scurried off to answer the door. "Morning Jim Jam! Allie!" I stated bubbly as I hugged them both. "See! I told you she would be making breakfast!" Jimmy stated enthusiastically as he stuck his nose up into the air and inhaled deeply "Got enough to feed my fat ass?" he laughed while smacking his flattened stomach. I laughed and nodded as we headed over towards the kitchen so they could sit down. "Of course I do, I always make more than I should" I chuckled as I resumed cooking while talking to Allie about the details of today. "I'm gonna go wake lover boy up....OH LOVER BOYYYYY!" Jimmy sang out loudly and crazily as he ran upstairs causing both Allie and I to laugh. Pretty soon I heard the sounds of Jimmy jumping on our bed followed by Brian's huffing and puffing before a louder thud hit the floor. "JIMMY YOU FUCKER GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" I heard Brian laugh sleepily followed by another loud thud, then the sounds of them wrestling on the floor above us. I looked up at the ceiling for a second before dropping my eyes to Allie and laughing anew. "I swear those two are worse than kids!" she giggled as they continued to wrestle around on the floor above us, grunting and swearing loudly as they did so till I heard Brian cheer in victory that he had Jimmy pinned.

A few minutes later they both came downstairs with flushed faces and wide grins to match. Brian's hair was all tousled up and he was still in just his basketball shorts when he approached me to kiss me softly. "Good morning pretty momma" he mumbled sleepily in my ear before smacking my ass and grabbing his pack of smokes. I shot Brian a look that reminded him to keep his mouth shut about the pregnancy...no one in the gang knew about it and we thought today we would tell everyone while we were out getting the guys fitted and the girls measured. Jimmy stepped outside with Brian while he smoked, leaving Allie and I to set the table, laughing as we piled their plates high with eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausage and toast. "I don't know how Brian eats all the crap he does and stays looking the way he does but I think I hate him for it" I laughed as her and I sat down to start eating since the guys were still outside talking. "Tell me about it! Jimmy eats enough for like 5 people and is still as skinny as ever! He makes me sick!" Allie laughed happily before stuffing eggs into her mouth and sighing happily "Girl you are an amazing cook! You have got to teach me your secrets!" she giggled as the guys walked in. "FOOD!" Jimmy bellowed happily before plopping down at the table and digging into his plate.

Once breakfast was thoroughly consumed and cleaned up we made sure to block Pinkly in the kitchen once again much to her indignation. "Awe don't pout at me you little shit" I heard Brian telling her as he filled her water dish "I have a hard enough time with your momma pouting at me let alone you" he finished before throwing his leg over the fencing that stretched across the kitchen opening and made his way over to the three of us as we stood waiting at the door. "Dude you are such a fucking softie!" Jimmy teased as he started pretend pouting at Brian. "Shut the fuck up, I am not!" Brian bit off as he shoved us out into the springtime air and towards our two cars with Jimmy laughing and teasing him the entire way till Brian ended up putting him in a head lock. "Oh my god you two would you stop!" I laughed as Allie and I pulled them apart and pushed them towards their cars while they slung curse words at each other. "Babe! Tell him I'm a hard ass!" Brian whined as I backed him into the driver side door. "YOU ARE NOT! YOU'RE A BIG MUSHY PUSHY LOVEY DOVEY TEDDY BEAR! GATES IS A SOFTIE! GATES IS A SOFTIE!" Jimmy sang out loudly in a teasing manner making Brian glare at him and flip him off. "AM NOT YOU COCK SUCKER!" he yelled back as an elderly neighbor passed by and glared at both Brian and Jimmy. "Brian stop it!" I laughed as I pushed him back towards the car. "Tell him baby! Tell him I'm not a goddamn softie!" he muttered, his eyes still on Jimmy with a smirk playing at the corner of his lips. I finally managed to shove Brian in the car before climbing in the passenger seat myself and buckling up as he ripped out of the spot in reverse, chasing after Jimmy who was already out of the parking lot and on the highway.

"Babe slow down" I stated cautiously as he sped up to fly in front of Jimmy's car and headed into the main part of Huntington Beach where we were meeting up with the rest of the gang for the day. "I can't believe he thinks I'm a softie" he grumbled as he drove on making me chuckle softly. "Well babe...you kind of are a softie...at least with me you are" I teased him lightly as we sat at a red light. "Yea but with you it's different" he said with a soft smile before reaching over to cup my face in his hand as he kissed me thoroughly until Jimmy blared his horn at him from behind us, signaling the green light. "Fucking dickhead" Brian muttered happily with a smirk on his face as he floored it. Two minutes later we were at our destination and I couldn't help but get giddy and nervous as I spotted Matt, Zoe, Zack, Gena, Johnny and Brian's parents with his sister all standing around talking while they waited on us to arrive. Brian must have sensed my nervous excitement as he parked the car and grabbed my hand "You up for this? You and my peanut in there?" he stated in soft gruffness as his hand covered my still flattened stomach. "I am babe...I'm just super excited and nervous...especially when it comes time to tell everyone we're going to have a baby" I stated softly as his concerned brown eyes bore into me. "Everyone will be stoked babe, I promise" he stated softly before kissing my forehead and exiting the car. I couldn't help but feel slightly nervous and anxious at the thought of everyone's reaction...after all, the guys were just on the edge of a huge break-through and who knows what a baby could do to that. Sure we weren't necessarily part of the big picture but the guys were supposed to appear as these hard core, badass metal gods with women falling at their feet....not too sure a baby and a wedding band would help with that image. I was so lost in my negative thinking that I didn't realize we were surrounded by everyone now and they were all waiting on my word as to what to do next. "Babe, where are we going?" Brian prompted softly, a slight look of worry crossing his face as he obviously read my facial features. I quickly smiled at him before pointing the guys off in one direction before heading off with the girls in the opposite direction.

We made it past 3 shops before Brian came running after me and pulled back on my hand, pulling me apart from the group of girls. "Baby girl what's wrong? I could see something brewing in those pretty green eyes of yours back there and it worries me" he stated softly as the girls stood by, waiting for me to return. "It's nothing Brian, just baby brain" I whispered with a false smile, hoping he would fall for it. "You can't bullshit me baby; we've been together for too long. I know something is up and you will tell me about it tonight...I don't care if it takes all night. We're talking...got me?" he stated firmly but lovingly. I smiled and nodded before standing up on tip toe to kiss him quickly "Go on Brian, go get fitted for a tux...and make sure it's nothing wild and crazy!" I teased him before walking away and plastering another fake smile to my face.

Soon enough my fake smile was replaced with a genuine, happy smile as we set about the task of finding just the right bridesmaids dresses. Mom had ordered my wedding dress for me and had it shipped to the store we were in so all I had to do was try it on and get measured for any possible alterations but I wanted to save that moment for last, wanting to make sure my girls matched and looked good was my first priority today. After a few hours and trial and error with material I smiled teary eyed next to Suzy as the girls lined up in matching dresses for a picture. Their dresses were identical in color and style being floor length with cap sleeves and a square neckline that dipped down low. I wanted the girls to alternate colors so Allie and Gena had plum dresses with moss colored gauze over the dress while Zoe and McKenna had moss colored dresses with plum colored gauze over the dresses giving them a soft ethereal glow as they moved about. A sash at their waist accentuated the coloring even better giving the dresses a truly cloud like appearance around them and I couldn't help but squeal in excitement as I took a picture of them before heading back to try on my wedding dress. My wedding dress was so perfect in my eyes that I had a hard time taking it off once it was tugged on over my head and onto my body. The front part of the bodice was a soft lace with two thin straps of actual pearls for the sleeves, leaving my back bare and exposed. The dress itself was the softest, silkiest, ethereal looking material I had ever seen which I later learned was thin layers of charmeuse, chiffon and duchesse satin, making me feel like I was wearing a silk cloud. I opted to not have a train on my dress seeing as how we were getting married in a gondola in the water and a train would just inhibit my movements. I came walking out of the dressing room a few minutes later and smiled like a giddy school girl when I stepped in front of the mirrors to examine myself in the dress before turning to the girls and posing so Suzy could take a group shot of us together.

What seemed in like no time at all was truly four and a half hours later as we finally met up with the guys for a late lunch. We watched as the guys walked into the outside restaurant area where we were already seated and giggled as they teased Brian mercilessly about losing his badass edge by trying on monkey suits to which Brian cheerfully harassed them back that they all had to wear one for our wedding. Brian's eyes connected with mine a moment later and he shot me a smile that spoke unspoken words to me, leaving my heart doing flip flops in my chest as he walked over and kissed the top of my head softly. "Get the dress thing all situated?" he asked as the guys sat down next to their women. I smiled and nodded my head before questioning him on his tux fitting. Jimmy of course piped up and began teasing me by saying that Brian was going to wear a bright purple tux with ruffles at the neck like they did in the 60's and 70's. I gave him a horrified look before turning to Brian "Please tell me he's joking Brian Haner!" I exclaimed in alarm. Brian shot Jimmy a look that said 'shut the fuck up' before leaning in to kiss my forehead reassuringly. "Yes baby he's just pushing your buttons, my tux is dark grey and completely normal looking...the jacket is stiff as fuck but it's all good" he explained calmly. I shot Jimmy a look as he tried desperately not to laugh but when I lobbed a bread roll at him he burst out laughing before throwing the roll back at me "Oh Georgia you are just too easy to shock! I can always get one up on you!" he cackled evilly before winking his blue eyes at me and slouching back in his chair as we began ordering our food.

Once the waiter was gone I turned my attention back to Jimmy and shot him a coy little smirk "You think you can always get one up on me huh? Well I have a feeling I'll shock you this time before the day is over" I stated evenly as I thought to what Brian and I had yet to reveal to the gang. We didn't really have a game plan or an idea of how we were going to tell everyone, we just knew that we were going to tell everyone and soon! The longer we all sat talking and laughing the more nervous I got till finally I stood up and cleared my throat making everyone stop talking and turn their attention to me. Brian must have sensed what I was about to do and stood up next to me, wrapping his arm lightly around my waist to pull me into his side. "SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!" Jimmy sang out loudly, clanging his knife on his water glass, a wicked grin on his face the whole time. "I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being here today...I love you guys and I'm so excited to have ya'll in my wedding" I started, my accent coming out full force due to my nervousness which only made Brian chuckle and kiss me lightly at the temple region "There comes the southern belle in ya" he chuckled softly before picking up where I left off. "Yea she's right...it wouldn't be the same without you guys there seeing as how you've been around us from the start of our relationship and oh Jimmy by the way...you're gonna be an uncle. So are you three assholes" Brian finished off nonchalantly, the cockiest, smuggest smirk ever on his face as the whole table sat staring at us with utterly baffled looks on their faces. "Jesus Christ do I have to spell it out in crayon?" Brian stated with humor "Georgia here is knocked up" he finished with a proud arrogance as he hugged me into his side. Everyone erupted in happy excitement a second later with Jimmy flying up out of his seat and pulling Brian and I into his arms, squeezing us into a tight hug. "Are you serious Georgia?! You're gonna have a baby Gates?! I'm really gonna be an uncle?!" he exclaimed in happy awe as his blue eyes lit up brighter than the California sky above us. I nodded my head and smiled excitedly at him "Dead serious...you'll be Uncle Jimmy by the end of October at the latest" I explained loud enough that everyone could hear as we talked.

Brian's parents made their way over to us and swooped in for hugs as soon as Jimmy stepped back, an oddly euphoric and joyful look on his face as he began announcing that he was going to be the best goddamn uncle the baby could ask for. "Son I'm too young to be a grandpa!" his dad joked after releasing us, a huge smile in place. "Awe don't worry dad, we'll just call ya Papa Gates" Brian stated to his dad with a wink on his face before pulling me in for a hug and a kiss. "Thank god we told them today, I can't tell you how many times I almost slipped up and told the guys while we were getting fitted" Brian admitted sheepishly as he kept his arms wrapped loosely around me. "Well now that the cat is out of the bag how about we get back to wedding talk?" I suggested with a laugh as we sat back down. "Fuck that! I wanna know more about this baby that's coming!" Jimmy stated happily, chewing on a bread roll with fierce happiness. I giggled at Jimmy's obvious excitement over the news and looked at Brian with googly eyes before continuing "There's not much to tell Jim Jam, it's too early in the pregnancy to know what we're having...that will happen shortly after our wedding. And as I said, the baby is due mid to late October." Jimmy grinned like the cat that ate the canary before bombarding me with even more questions "What are you going to name it? What if it's a boy? Are you going to make a third Brian Haner in this world?!" his questions flew at me so fast I had to laugh and hold up my hand to silence him as the waiter delivered our food. "We haven't even discussed names yet dude" Brian stated with a smirk as we all began eating. "Let us get married first, then we're gonna work on getting a house and think of baby names okay?" "Dude! You should totally name it after me if it's a boy...after all, my name is better than yours" Jimmy cackled with a wink at Brian's dad who just rolled his eyes, flipped Jimmy off and smirked at me.

By the time we were all done eating and had paid our tabs it was well into evening time and I gently reminded Brian we needed to get home to a puppy who surely had to go out by now. I knew Brian was having fun bullshitting with the guys about the wedding, upcoming new album and the baby but I was worried mostly about the mess Pinkly was leaving us and how tired I was quickly becoming. "Okay babe, you're right...let's get home to our fur baby and see what mess she left us" Brian stated guiltily after I gently chided him again on the time. We hugged everyone good bye before finally walking the few blocks to the car and sliding tiredly into our seats to head home, lapsing into a comfortable silence the whole way. Pinkly thankfully only left us one small mess that I dutifully cleaned up while Brian took her outside to go potty before flopping down on the couch myself in contented exhaustion. I closed my eyes and lapsed into almost a light sleep when I heard Brian walk in and lock the door behind him, chuckling softly under his breath as he did so. A minute later I felt him sit down next to me and pull me into his side, his right arm protectively around my shoulders as he did so. I felt his long hair tickle my face as he leaned down to kiss me softly a few times before clearing his throat "So are you going to tell me what was going on in your head this morning?" he questioned softly. It honestly took me a few moments to remember what he was talking about before I frowned, shook my head 'no' and buried myself further into his right side. "That's not how this works baby girl" Brian laughed lightly as he forced me up from his side and turned so he was facing me more. "Now... what was going on in that pretty little head of yours?" "Brian stop okay? It was just my over emotional baby brain taking over. I'm fine now, I promise" I stated evenly, hoping he would buy it. Brian just frowned at me and shook his head "Nope, not buying it. There was something going on and it didn't look entirely good...I want to know what it is so I can fix it. I thought we agreed not to keep things from each other from now on?" he counteracted making me glare at him and push him away.

"Damn you Brian" I muttered under my breath as I crossed my arms defiantly over my chest and felt unnecessary tears fill my eyes and before I knew it I was crying softly as my hormones took over me. "See I told you something was wrong...now, what is it babe?" Brian asked gently a few minutes later, wiping my tears from my cheeks with his thumb pads. It took me a whole five minutes before everything flew from me like word vomit...from feeling like I rushed him too fast into everything to worrying about how marriage and a baby would look on his bad boy, ladies' man, rocker image and everything in between. I talked and cried and talked some more till with exhaustion I threw myself down onto his lap and cried some more, my head cradled in his lap. Brian's hand skimmed across my back lightly as he toyed with my hair, giving me time to cry my emotions out before sniffling hard a few times and sitting back up. "Baby listen to me and listen to me good" Brian stated with the faintest hint of a smirk on his lips as he cupped my face in his strong warm hands. "There's no way on earth you rushed me into any of this...I've wanted you from day one. Had your dad not taken you away from me I was planning on asking you to marry me when you turned 18...I just never got that opportunity" he trailed off as his eyes bored into my soul. "Really?" I whispered, searching his face for a hint that he was just joshing me but all I saw was the love he had for me and utmost seriousness. "Really baby I was. I figured at 18 we could get legally married and your dad couldn't do a fucking thing about it. I just wanted that commitment to you, that promise that you were going to be mine forever and only mine. And as far as being bad for my image...get that shit out of your mind right now. Fuck them fans if they can't handle seeing me married and a dad." I frowned at that and shook my head, pulling myself free from Brian's grasp "Brian you don't mean that...you can't say that. You'll need your fans to get you somewhere and a lot of female fans will be pissy that you're unavailable. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea..." I trailed off sadly, my voice thick with unshed tears as I shot up off the couch and ran upstairs; fully sobbing by the time I flung myself on our bed.

A moment later I heard Brian's heavy footsteps climbing the stairs quickly then he entered the room, sighing as he pulled me up off the bed and into his arms, locking them tightly around me. "Don't ever say that again Georgia" Brian whispered hoarsely a moment later, emotions lacing his words. "You are the only thing I want more than us to hit it big with the band. I don't give two shits what any fans think about our marriage and our kid...they can go fuck themselves if they let my happiness sway their dedication to us. We're a hardcore metal band...not a popularity contest, not a dating game. It's MY life and I want you as my wife and our baby...and more in the future. Why can't you see this?" he questioned sadly as he held me to him, his hand cupping the back of my head. I sighed heavily and lifted my head, my vision blurred with my tears as Brian stared down at me, a sad frown on his face. "I just don't want to stand in the way of your success; I don't want to be the wall in the way of everything." "That's it...I've had enough of this" Brian bit out in frustration as he let go of me and grabbed the phone, punching numbers angrily as he did so. "Brian...what are you..." my words were cut off as Brian held his hand up in the air to silence me. "Dude...I'm out. No I mean the band...find someone else. I can't have the band ruining my..." but it was my turn to cut Brian off as I quickly grabbed the phone and sobbed to whoever it was he called that he was just talking crazy. "Georgia? What is he talking about? What's going on?" I heard Jimmy's voice come across a moment later. "Callie give me the goddamn phone back!" Brian bit out as he struggled to pull the phone from my hands but I just sobbed to Jimmy like a lunatic that Brian was just kidding.

"Georgia...get a goddamn grip. I'm coming over...you two assholes stay put" he stated then hung up on me. I turned and ran back down the stairs, my emotions taking over me completely and making me completely irrational as Brian stormed down the stairs after me. "Baby get back here!" he hollered out, jumping over the end of the banister and dropping to the floor in front of me, blocking my escape route to the back door. "Baby stop!" Brian huffed as he tugged me into his chest and locked his arms in a vice like grip around me while I babbled incoherently about not being good for his image. The more I carried on the more I fought against Brian but he held me firmly and told me to stop talking nonsense and that he was going to quit the band if I continued to get this upset. Soon enough Jimmy came walking through the door with a frantic look on his face as he shut the door behind him. "Alright you two what the fuck is going on?" he stated in our direction, his arms crossed over his chest. "Dude I gotta quit the band" Brian stated as I struggled immensely in his arms, making him huff out each word. "What?! Why?!" Jimmy stated with rising panic in his voice as his blue eyes darted from mine to Brian's then back to mine again. "Because I'm not going to lose Callie and the baby over what some stupid, idiotic female fans may think." I saw confusion cross Jimmy's face as he scratched the back of neck and sighed heavily. "Georgia what the fuck is going on? What does he mean?" Jimmy asked me gently as he pulled me from Brian's arms and into his grip. I gave Jimmy a frantic look that screamed 'help me convince Brian otherwise' before telling him what my pregnancy warped mind came up with. By the time I got done talking he was shaking his head and trying desperately to not laugh.

"I fail to find the humor in this asshole" Brian bit out as he stood close by, the muscles in his arms flexing on their own accord as he stared down at me heartbrokenly. "You two need to sit down and listen to my wise words" Jimmy stated with a smirk as he pulled me over to our couch and yanked me down next to him. Brian sighed heavily; drug his hand down his face before flopping down in the love seat next to us heavily. "Okay first off" Jimmy began "You are not quitting the goddamn band. You're staying right the fuck where you are goddammit. And you...crazy brain momma need to get those ideas out of your head right fucking now!" "But Jimmy! It's not going to look good for him to be married and a father to all the fans!" I wailed dramatically "Girls are going to be so pissed off because he won't be 'available'!" I stated the last word with emphasis. "Who gives a flying fuck Georgia?! Whether we're all married or not, have kids or not there are going to be girls that lust after us and want on our dicks. You and a baby or two aren't going to deter the crazy bitches" Jimmy stated with a cocky laugh. "Dude you're not helping matters here" I heard Brian bite out in clipped words as a disgusted look crossed my face at the thought of what Jimmy said. "Bri is right Callie" Jimmy said in soft sincerity a moment later, his eyes burning into mine "We're not doing this for a popularity contest. We're doing this because we love making this kind of music and performing it for our hardcore fans and if there's bitches out there who are pissed off cause Gates here is off the market then fuck them. We don't want them as fans anyways...we want fans who want our music, not our dicks." I sat silent for a moment before looking at Jimmy again "You're a liar Jim Jam...you guys love attention from the ladies" I laughed weakly. "Sure we do, we're guys. Who the fuck wouldn't love tons of attention from females willing to give it freely? But we're all taken and if you think that any of us would just let some random bitch in our pants then you don't know us as well as you think you do."

Jimmy's statement was so sincere, confident and edgy that it felt as if every word had slapped me across the face until it all made sense. I hung my head in shame this time for even entertaining the possibility of that idea, a few lone tears escaping my eyes and landing on Jimmy's arm. "I didn't want to make you cry Georgia" Jimmy stated softly a moment later "But you had to hear that. Brian can handle being in the band and being a ladies man while being married and a father. Our fans will just have to accept that because he can't let any of those things go, the band, you or the little bean." Slowly I lifted my head and looked over at Brian who looked completely at war with whatever was going on inside his head, his jaw ticking considerably as he gritted his teeth against his emotions till I caved in and crawled over to him, curling up in his lap like an oversized child, tucking my face into the side of his neck as I did so. "Brian please don't quit" I mumbled softly a moment later as he held me on his lap, his arms secured around me like usual. I sat and stared at the monsters parading around on his arm for a minute before lifting my face to his after his silence stretched too far. "Are you still going to marry me then?" he said slowly, his emotions barely contained. "JESUS CHRIST YOU TWO! YOU'RE NOT QUITTING AND YES YOU TWO ARE STILL GETTING MARRIED NOW KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF AND GO HAVE SOME WILD MAKE UP SEX OR SOMETHING!" Jimmy stated with loud exacerbation when neither or us said anything. I watched a change come over Brian's face a split second before he started chuckling and kissed the side of my forehead. "He's right baby girl, we're getting married and becoming parents and I can't give up on the guys even if I wanted to. Can we forget this ever happened?" he stated softly, stroking my cheek lightly as he pulled my face in close to his, the tips of our noses brushing together lightly. "Ugh you sick fucks still make me vomit!" Jimmy exclaimed loudly with a huge grin on his face as he got up, draped a blanket over both of our heads and left the condo chuckling.

"Everything will work out and then some baby girl I promise. Please don't ever talk like that again okay? I couldn't stand it when I lost you the first time...I'm not losing you or our little bean again." I smiled at Brian under the darkened blanket and lightly pecked his lips with mine "Synyster Gates, the biggest fucking mush ball on the west coast" I teased softly, then squealed loud and happy as he growled playfully at me, his mouth nipping at my neck as he laid me on my back and stripped me down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 105 49
⚠️ There will be explicit language and smut ⚠️ Willow Sullivan never thought she'd fall for one her older brothers brother's best friends/bandmate bu...
83.5K 1.9K 46
Nikki had a drunken one night stand on her 21st birthday, causing her to lose her virginity to a man she barely even knew. Only remembering his brown...
27.8K 730 25
Read threw the eyes of Brian Haner Jr, a.k.a Synyster Gates, as he slowl falls in love for the first time. See how he changes his bad boy rock star a...
2.4K 32 11
Fan-Fiction One Shots Ft. Avenged Sevenfold|||Requests Closed