C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 54

266 12 2
By fandomfeverrrr

ELIZABETH RAN THROUGH THE WOODS BUT STOPPED WHEN SHE GREW TOO TIRED, clenching her head in her hands she rocked back and forth. Fear was all she could think off at the moment, guilt for turning someone of whom she didn't even know into a beast, Yelling at absolute strangers who said they knew her. She didn't understand, ever since they said they knew her, she didn't understand who she is now or who she was then.

Having an identity crisis wasn't something that she ever expected herself to go through. Looking at her reflection in the gemstones, her hair dishevelled her eyes watery, but the one thing no one ever could see was the inside, two identities stuck in one, and she had to choose which one she wished to keep. Her eyes only reminded her of something she couldn't quite fully remember, the sound of white noise in her mind made her wince and close her eyes, and she recalled something she never knew she ever was.

A bright light appeared in the sky, with its hum the winds and snow halted to a stop. The battle halted again as they froze by her presence, looking down at it all she narrowed her eyes at the armada of corruption "Dandril! " She shouted menacingly "instead of sending your henchman to kill me, come and get me..." she used her powers to push the corruption back once again "yourself!"

Her eyes flew open and she panted, looking down at her hands "I was never a troll?" she wondered, exhaling she wondered placing her hands on her lap. She relaxed her body, calmed her nerves, focused on her breathing and tried to remember anything else.

And so did some of her memories come flooding back into her mind, her first encounter with Dandril, her first time mastering her abilities, meeting her allies, losing her power, coming to this realm, but never recalling any of her friends. She fell back and panted in fear and shock, standing up she leaned against the tree "okay, this is too much to deal with right now." she mumbled as she began stumbling from the absolute headache she was receiving. The return of years of memories took a toll on her "gotta go back, have to go back" she mumbled.

She screamed in pain as echoes of pain were in her mind, growling she shouted "get out of my head!" slamming her head against the trunk of a tree with each slam a memory appeared.

"By the power of Merlin, chaos is mine to wield!" - Elizabeth

Slam.

"what were you thinking!?" - Jim

Slam.

"would be nice to have a different wielder that actually does their mission" - Agnar

Slam.

"if you truly are a chaoswielder, be one, prove you have what it takes to keep balance!" - Draya

Slam.

"Elizabeth please, you said that I wouldn't lose you, that you wouldn't pull something like this without talking to us first"

Her eyes widened as they began to tear up upon hearing that voice "mom..." she whispered her voice shaky and fragile "what have I done?" she said looking down at her shaky hands, her body began to quiver as she collapsed in on herself "what have I done?" she asked again as she cried. She felt a prick at her neck, but that did not phase her standing up, she looked around her. Two more darts were shot at her and she slowly felt herself growing queasy. Falling down her eyes were blurry but she could clearly make out who it was "Wayde?"

"Hey there, wielder." his voice faded to the background as she passed out.

________________

She gasped herself awake and found herself in a small cell, the armour over her arms was gone leaving her in her green tunic and pants. Groaning she pulled against the bars trying to pull them off, her long tunic didn't help, tucking it into her pants. She began trying to use her claws and get out but that wasn't gonna work, growling she shouted "Hey! I have a mission to finish and I'd love to be on the other side of this cell!"

Her cell lowered and she got ready, looking down she gasped in fear when she saw the rattlers "we've been looking for ya quite the while!" one of them shouted.

She slammed her hand against the cell and growled "was hoping for a while to last a whole lot longer."

One of the goons reached into the cell grabbing her braid and pulling her back, she yelled in pain and he said "wonder how much chaos we could get from you."

Roaring she sharpened her claws and spun around scratching the face of the goon "back off!"

The crowd parted as Wayde came walking through "well, well, well, great to see you back!"

She growled as she backed into her cell, ready to pounce onto him "sad to see you still on your feet!"

He chuckled and leaned against her cell "aw sweetheart, you know it hurts to see you like this"

She yelled at him "you tried to kill me!"

He backed away from her cell and explained "you know how business runs around here!" he said loudly making the others listen "we are making chaos OURS to wield, ISN'T THAT RIGHT BOYS?!" he shouted.

Growling she clenched onto the bars "it doesn't just belong to you, it belongs to others"

One of the goons burst out laughing "and yet we need a chaoswielder?!"

Shaking her head she pleaded "please, you have to let me out! My friends need me!"

He chuckled and held her face in his hand s"we'll glad you out, but first we take your chaos"

She shoved him away and said to him "are you not listening?! This is a matter of life and death here people!"

Wayde nodded his head tauntingly "and this is a matter of business violet." he said making fun of her eyes.

Clenching on the bars she scowled "not happening, I'll find my own way out if I have to" she said to him.

One of them shook their head chuckling "we never asked if we could take your chaos dear." he motioned for them to pull in their mechanism, wanting to pull away her power now. Wayde was unsure about this and backed into the background.

Her eyes widened in terror, as she saw the mechanism, she saw what it could do but never knew what it would feel like. Backing as far as possible into her cell she fought back against the two that tried to pull her out, knocking one out and throwing them into the crowd. Panting she jumped over the mech but was grabbed quickly and pinned down, they held both of her arms behind her back and she began to struggle.

They activated the mechanism and she called out "Wayde, please, I know you remember me!" she said to him as she felt her energy being pulled away "who ever you think I am your wrong, I'm not like that!" He clenched his jaw as he tried to block her out "you can't let them do this Wayde!" she whimpered in fear when she saw the mechanism begin to glow.

He looked at the mech and her as he saw the bright lit beginning to omit from her chest he groaned "the things I do." He threw a sparker at the mech and grabbed her "you owe me, big time!" he punched one of the goons away and she dealt with the other.

"We'll see... come on!" she shouted before leaping up.

The two narrowly managed to escape, but Elizabeth didn't manage to retrieve any of her old gear. She said to him "thanks... didn't think you'd actually help." she said jokingly, but was cut off when he punched her across the face "ow- what was that for?!"

He scoffed in disbelief "two things, you being the chaoswielder, and lying"

She rubbed her jaw and said "you never asked..." shaking her head she stood up "listen as much as I'd like to talk, I've got some friends to find"

"So that's it?" he called out making her stop in her place "you're gonna do what they all do, take what you need and leave again?" he asked sadly but had hate laced within his voice "classic chaoswielder move."

Sighing she clenched her fists and turned around looking him directly in the eyes as she said firmly "no." her direct answer shocked him "I'm done running, when the eternal night comes, I will restore everything to what it once was" pausing for a moment she placed her hand over her chest imagining her amulet "whatever it takes."

His eyes widened at her words and he nodded "alright." he said to her with a smile on his features "but you'll need these if you want to survive." he threw her sack of her supplies and said "i am the better thief you know."

Rolling her eyes she said to him "thank you wayde, I owe you, big time."

He shook his head "you owe me by bringing back balance" he pointed his finger at her and warned "you better not break your promise." She nodded and headed off, he was worried but knew he had to keep the rattlers off her back "please save us wielder."

After a long while of running she reached the gates, looking down at her hands she steadied her breath and clenched her fists "by the power of Merlin, I'm coming back" she said determined to recall whatever was left, but she already recalled enough. gulping she said "hopefully she doesn't mind a familiar face..."

Walking through the long hallway she couldn't help but realise how similar they were to the hallways back in Dandrils lair. Walking through them made her feel at unease, as she felt her fear. She knew better than to feel fear in the den of darkness and fear. She lit one of her sparkers to get a source of light. She saw the silhouette of something but couldn't quite tell what it was. As she neared it she fell back in fear, yelping she saw the physical beings of the spirits of the new realm, Trapped in time. Standing back up she held her satchel close to herself as she walked through them.

A bright light was in front of her and she walked through it, seeing the throne room of the spirit of Darkness. Elizabeth stood firm in her place as she held her sword close "guys? Guys, where are you?" she called out "please tell me she listened!"

"You have the nerve to show your face in my home again." her voice echoed, startling Elizabeth.

Fearfully she gulped before speaking "I'm sorry for taking away that shard, that side of me isn't who I am"

She shook her head and walked towards Liz, slowly yet intimidatingly close to her "I don't care about the shard." her clawed hand held Elizabeth's face "You remember who you are don't you"

Elizabeth felt at unease "I do, and I know who you are" she answered.

Scoffing she let go of her face and encircled her "you know who I am but do you know what took from me?" she asked.

Confused, she asked "no, I don't. Listen whatever I took from you, I'll give it back, I'll find it!" Out of the shadows Claire appeared with her staff, but her eyes were completely dark contrasting her now glowing hazel eyes, similar to Vala's. She tried to portal Elizabeth into the shadow realm but failed. Jumping out of the way she gave a look of worry and shock to Claire "what did you do to my friends?!" Toby roared trying to hit her with his hammer, she grabbed his hammer and said "not you too!" she yelled. He growled and threw her off of his hammer.

Skidding back, she snarled before she could try and knock them out. The sound of roaring alarmed her, before she could react, Marc picked her up and flew up, she tried to hold on but he dropped her making her fall to the ground. The impact knocking her out immediately but not damaging her too much.

Vala held a necklace in her hands as she clenched the pendant in her hands "you took my light, now let me take yours"

_______________

Marc had Elizabeth in his claws and took her to the arena as demanded, When they reached the arena Marcus threw her down making her grunt and wake up wincing from the light coming from around her. Rolling over she looked up at her once friends "what did she do to you?"

Marc shifted back into a human and stood beside Claire. She answered calmly "open our eyes" she looked down at her with her almost dead eyes "now it's your time to open your eyes too" they walked straight past her.

Weakly she got up and held onto her side, looking around she realised that the place was dark and empty. Darkness appeared and out of it came Vala but the portal still remained "remember this"

Glaring at her she answered "crystal."

Sadly she told her story "the day I lost my connection with my sweet light, was the day I broke. The day I lost everything, but most of all lost trust that there was ever hope to fix any of this" she said pointing around her "the day I lost hope in wielders" she said glaring daggers towards Elizabeth "I loved Alina, but the one thing she was, is naive, to trust those wizards, and give them the power to create something so powerful."

Elizabeth cut her off weakly saying "we might have done wrong, but I want to fix those wrongs Vala-" grunting as she was hit to the side, her braid was now loose and messy as the strands fell down onto her face.

"Lies!" she yelled at her "they all said that, and look where we still remain!"

Weakly she tried to get up and said "Vala trust me please."

Narrowing her eyes at the girl she said "I'm sorry, but I have given them one too many chances." she smirked and repeated "you took my light now let me take yours..."

Sitting up, she heard the sound of metal scratching, turning around her eyes widened in horror and fear, ears downward as she saw his eyes "please, no..." she whispered as she stood up, she said "Jim..." he walked straight past her and stood next to darkness.

She placed her hands on his shoulders as she spoke "Merlin's second protector, forced to take such matters into his hands, poor thing..."

Standing up she pleaded "don't bring them into this Vala please..." her voice was shaky and broken "you can kill me, just not them!"

She frowned and backed away into the darkness again "I asked for the same thing, and yet here I am."

Jim released his sword and walked towards her but she backed away "Elizabeth, I can't believe you're back." he said tauntingly as he had a smile that made her feel even more terrified than she already was.

"Jim, fight it, this is her doing, she's making you like this!" she shouted as grief struck her painfully.

He said calmly "my place is here Elizabeth, with darkness." she stopped moving as she was confused about how to feel he continued "I don't want to leave." she flinched when he placed his hand on her cheek "you broke my heart, but she fixed it" he said with an eary happiness "I'm happy here, Elizabeth, you could be too"

Tears slipped down her cheeks and she shook her head, kicking him back but not enough to harm him. She shouted to Vala "Let him go!"

She appeared at the balcony and shouted "if you want him, you need to give in to all of your fears" she smirked when she saw the look on her face "but clearly you are already facing them all"

Looking back down at Jim, more memories of her and him came flooding from her mind. He tried to fight it but it was a battle he could not win, she saw the flicker of blue in his eyes and let out a gasp of hope "Jim..."

Vala growled "show her how much you love her, James..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
566K 34.7K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
367K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...