๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•• ๐•‹๐•  ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„‚๏ฟฝ...

By KDissadamnsmol

[๐‘ถ๐’๐’†๐’–๐’” ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’† - ๐‘น๐’‚๐’—๐’] ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฟ ๐‘ฐ๐’…๐’๐’ What happens when Park Y/n got h... More

ยซ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13:๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ญ.1ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14: ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ญ.2ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 ๐๐ญ.1ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 ๐๐ญ.2ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 ๐๐ญ.1ยป
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 ๐๐ญ.2

ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9ยป

1K 51 33
By KDissadamnsmol

!!Warning: Mentions of abuse, past traumas, bullying!!

~ Skip if uncomfortable ~

[Author's pov]

Flashbacks have been haunting you two days ago. Getting your hair pulled and getting pinched was never the best feeling ever. Your mind was bothered by the flashbacks of his behavior towards you in the car made you cry in the shower. You tried to calm yourself down but nothing worked. You ended up crying in the shower.

Mixed with the past trauma of you getting bullied, you couldn't help but lean yourself on the marble wall. Those flashbacks involved you getting messed by two bigger girls who just couldn't stop themselves from hurting you both physically and mentally. The experience was so scary that you trembled in fear. You were so deep in thoughts, you couldn't hear a knock from the door.

Rose:*knocks* Are you done? What's taking you so long?

Y/n: I just finished!

You yelled in response just so she could hear you through the sound of the shower. You got out and let Rose use the bathroom. You wipe yourself before noticing the bruises on your left arm through the reflection of the mirror.

You sighed. You rub on them lightly still gazing at it softly. Honestly you wouldn't apologise for what you said since he was the one who started this, let alone his feisty behaviour. The fight was so immature that he even had to abuse you for saying things. "Pathetic" You thought.

You didn't want to meet Youngjo again but fortunately you didn't have to as today, Youngjo's bachelor party and your bachelorette party will be held. Hearing that there'll be fun activities and all sorts, you can't help but wanting to enjoy them all. You thought of just wearing casual for today.

Jennie: We are so going to the mall.

Y/n: Why?

Jennie: Bcuz...this!

She pointed to your clothes.

Y/n: I can still change later.

Jennie: Y/n, I love you, but you need to wear something more prettier than those clothes from your closet.

Y/n: I'm offended.

Jennie: You'll thank me later. Girls! We are gonna go shopping today!

Lisa: I for sure need some more crop tops.

Y/n: As long as we're not late to the party.

At the mall...

You guys were walking around until you ran into Eunjung.

Eunjung:Oh? Y/n and Rose.

Rose and Y/n: Annyeonghaseyo *bows*

The girls greeted after.

The girls: Annyeonghaseyo Eunjung unnie.

Eunjung: Ah yes annyeonghaseyo *smiles* Are you guys buying things for the party?

Y/n: Outfits actually.

Eunjung:Coincidentally I was on my way to a clothing boutique so would you care to join me? We can go to my house together after.

Rose:Sounds good to me. Y/n?

Y/n:Sure, let's not decline her offer.

Eunjung:Great *claps her hands* Let's go *smiles*

|Y/n's pov|

On our way walking to the boutique with Eunjung, everybody had their arms linked around each other. Once we arrive, the girls split up. My hands were about to reach the clothes on the clothing rack but Eunjung stopped me.

Eunjung:The bride should sit down. We'll choose what you'll wear.

Moments after...

I step out of the changing room and stood infront of them.

Rose:The length of the dress is too long.

Jisoo: It doesn't look nice.

(second outfit)

Jennie: I think the dress is too short.

Eunjung: Yeah, a good impression comes from the clothes so next!

(Third outfit)

Y/n: So?

I asked with arms lifted on my sides.

Jisoo:Nah, too sexy.

She had her index and middle finger holding her chin. Lisa got up from her seat and walked herself to a clothing rack. She was looking for a new outfit for me and eventually, she found the right one.

Lisa:Hey, what about this?

Jennie:Give me.

Lisa then handed the clothes over to Jennie.

Jennie:Nice. We just need some accessories and heels.

Eunjung's eyes spotted the perfect heels and accessories for you.

Eunjung:I've got just the thing.

She went to the shelf and picked it up.

Eunjung:Try this with these.

She pointed out the accessories and heels she picked up with the clothes Lisa chose for you. You took all of that from their hands. You then went back to the changing room and got out straight away.

Y/n:This better be the last for me to try on cuz I'm tired. Also, we have to be there early even if it's only an hour left.

Lisa:Well, an hour and a half.

Eunjung:You look ravishing. *proudly smiles*

She got up from her seat again and held my hands.

Rose:I agree. But I'm prettier.

Y/n:Oh really? Ew *laughs*

Rose: Hey! *hits you playfully*

All of us laughed together. Eunjung directed the others to try on some clothes and so they did. I was checking myself out through the mirror and saw Eunjung sitting on the sofa behind me. She sighed before getting up to see if my clothes are needed to be fixed. Upon hearing her sigh and noticing her smile, I decided to ask her.

Y/n: What is it?

She hold on my arms and stood beside, also looking at my reflection.

Eunjung: Youngjo should realise that he's lucky enough to marry someone like you.

Y/n: Wether you're right or wrong, he still wouldn't bother to care nor listen.

Eunjung: Why? Have you two argued?

She move her hands away.

Y/n: Why do you think we did?

You look back at her.

Eunjung: It's never right when someone decided not to look at another with a stone cold expression. Spill it. What's going on?

Y/n:Nothing...happened.

You lied. Eunjung sighed again.

Eunjung: You think I didn't notice these bruises while you're trying on clothes?

She pointed towards the visible bruises.

Y/n: I'm only telling you bcuz I can trust you...I guess.

Eunjung: You guess?

Y/n: It doesn't matter. All I ask for is can you keep it a secret.

She sighed and nodded.

Eunjung: You have my trust.

Y/n: Ok...um, he kind of- pinched me in the limo- yesterday.

Eunjung: Till the point where you'd have bruises that's visible to the naked eye?

Y/n: It started when he started it. He claims that my parents are gold diggers and that they'd take this arranged marriage as an advantage to enjoy the money given by your dad.

Eunjung: Excuse me?

Y/n: Heck I didn't know what he was saying at that time cuz it doesn't make sense. Secondly, I insulted Nancy for getting in his pants just to get into his bank vault.

She hummed in understanding.

Eunjung: Then this happened?

Y/n: This was after he pulled my hair.

Eunjung: He what?!

She quickly pulled me closer and check every part of my hair to see if he damaged it.

Y/n: I know you're mad but the reason why I'm trying to avoid this today is bcuz I wanted to enjoy today's event. I should also learn that holding grudges doesn't make it easier for you to forgive and forget about what happened before. So please don't talk this through with him. It might be obvious that he knows that I told you.

Eunjung: Of course I won't. After all, I promised you earlier that I'd keep my words to myself.

Y/n: Thanks unnie. You're the best.

Eunjung: Hey girls, you're done?

She asked towards the girls who were already paying their clothes.

Lisa: Yup!

|Time skip|

Arriving at the Kim family property, everybody walk towards the French style chateau that took up the middle area of the property.

Y/n: This is a very pretty home you have Eunjung.

Eunjung: Thanks. I don't mind having you guys coming over for a sleepover.

Jennie: Oh my gosh really?

Eunjung: Yes!

Eunjung knocks on the door to see a butler opening the door for us.

Butler:Finally everyone is here.

Rose:Everyone?

Butler:Our guests have arrive before you do. It's best to-

You didn't let him finish and ran inside as fast as you could to the living room. Running across the hallway, you arrive at the living room to see so many people you don't really know.

Mrs Park: Great! You're here~ But you're late.

She smacked my arm.

Y/n: But-

Mom placed her glass on the table and approached you.

Mom:*whispers* Hush let's not waste time. Hey everyone! The bride is here.

Everybody clapped. Mom told u to pop off the cork of the rose flavoured champagne bottle.

After shaking the bottle vigorously, you didn't expect the cork to pop off  by itself so you flinched a little. Bubbles of champagne ran out of the lip of the bottle. You handed it over to one of the maids.

You were busy talking to Youngjo's family members, the butlers and maids finally poured the drinks to different glasses before serving them to everybody.

Once the guests took their own champagne glasses, Eunjung took one on the tray that the butler was still carrying. She made a toast after.

Eunjung: Here's a toast to my little brother's future wife, Park Y/n. My parents have definitely chose the right girl for Youngjo to marry. Not to mention, she was the first and best choice.

Mrs Kim then continued Eunjung's speech.

Mrs Kim:I am grateful that Youngjo got to accept her. I was amazed by her as it was never easy to persuay my youngest. I'm so happy that Park Y/n loves him as much as I do.

Rose: *whispers in your ear* Doesn't look like it.

You shush her.

Eunjung: Anyway, may the two love and cherish each other till their very last breath. Cheers!

Everybody raised their glasses and joined Eunjung.

Everybody: Cheers!!!

|Time skip|

While Y/n enjoyed her own party, Youngjo arrived at his party's destination. He requested a party planner to have his bachelor celebrated on a yacht at the middle of the sea.

There were so many people on board. Most of them were Youngjo's old friends back in college. There were strippers, a DJ and a bxtch name Nancy.

Nancy knew about his marriage arrangement with Y/n a few days ago when she was walking her way towards the CEO's office. She heard Youngjo's conversation with his parents. She felt sad and heartbroken. However, she had a plan to surprise him on his bachelor party.

Once Youngjo and his friends came, he felt nervous after hearing that Nancy will be here. He felt bad for not telling her about the whole arrangement issue. He knew that when he heard her through the phone, she spoke with a broken tone.

Leedo had his eyes on the girls that passed by them. Leedo licked his lips before fixing his hair.

(don't mean to make Leedo's character like this but accept the fact that he once called himself sexy 😂)

Leedo:God damn hyung. You brought some nice chicks to the party huh?

Youngjo:They invited themselves so go ahead and chase some. I don't care anyways.

Before Leedo was about to flirt with them, Keonhee held him down by halting him backwards with one arm.

Keonhee: Hold ur fxcking horses Leedo. We haven't got our seats yet.

Leedo:Yah, they're gone bcuz of you.

Seoho:*sighs* I regret not attending my friend's bridal party.

Hwanwoong:Don't worry bro. You told her the reason right?

Seoho:Yeah but I'm worried that she might be a little mad.

Xion:I don't think she will. Not that I care-

Seoho smacked him.

Xion: Y-Yah. Jugulae?!

Seoho: I'm your hyung, I can smack you all I want.

Xion: You don't hurt the maknae. It's a crime.

Seoho: Yeah sure.

The music was played loud enough for the marine animals to hear (not trying to be funny). Drinks were served by multiple waiters and waitresses as guests roam around the yacht while some were playing I'm the water. On the boys' way looking for a perfect seat, the DJ announced with the mic next to him.

DJ:The groom has arrived everybody.

Everybod cheered. Some whistled to Youngjo till the point where Youngjo noticed and laughed.

DJ: As you would know, there will be a special for the groom.

The music changed into a sensual scandalous feel. Dancers- well strippers came out from behind the stage and began dancing to the beats of the music. After that, the DJ announced that a "girl" will come out. Soon, a bxtch came out and danced in the middle of the stage.

DJ: May I give you, Ms Nancy McDonie!

Youngjo was stunned of Nancy's unexpected appearance on stage and what she was wearing. She was wearing an oh so sinful see through clothes that strippers would wear.

Guess she knew how to tease Youngjo. Youngjo couldn't take his eyes off her. His heart was about to burst out due to the oh so sexy performance she did. She began walking towards Youngjo before straddling on his lap.

Nancy:Like what you see?

She smirked.

Youngjo:Damn babe you look hot.

Nancy:*chuckles* I know.

She leaned closer before whispering.

Nancy:Congratulations on getting married Youngjo. Here's my present to you.

She began giving her a lap dance that made Youngjo got an erection.

Seoho felt so disgusted that he couldn't take a sip of his champagne. He wasn't the only one though. The boys felt like it isn't right for the groom to cheat on the bride to be. Especially with a girl on his lap. Seoho who was struggling to talk to Keonhee screamed to Keonhee's ears since the music was damn loud.

Seoho:Hyung, what was the bride's name!

Keonhee:I can't remember. I guess it was Y- Y/-

Hwanwoong:I heard that her name was Y/n!

Hwanwoong yelled back.

Seoho:Y/n?!

Seoho paused for a moment and ask them again.

Seoho:What was her last name?!

He yelled.

Hwanwoong:We don't know!

Keonhee:We didn't really know much about the bride!

Xion:I guess we'll soon know how the bride looks like and who she is!

Xion yelled.

Hwanwoong:Yup!

Hwanwoong replied. Seoho thought long and remembered that you had your bachelorette party today and that Youngjo's bride is having her own party today as well.

"What if Y/n is married to Youngjo hyung? Wait, why should she marry someone like him? If I can't have Y/n then I hope her fiancee takes great care of her."

< Time skip >

At your party

You sort of felt a little bit of disappointment that Seoho couldn't attend this party knowing that he'll be attending his friend's party as a best man.

U didn't want to make him choose to go to which party so u told him that it's fine. So throughout the time,u received gifts and talked to his family members who were delighted to see u. U enjoyed the party and u absolutely loved it. U wished that the party is not over.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 11K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...
22.9K 1K 26
๐“’๐“ž๐“๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“๐“’๐“ฃ ๐“œ๐“๐“ก๐“ก๐“˜๐“๐“–๐“” ๐“ฃ๐“ž ๐“ ๐“ข๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“๐“๐“–๐“”๐“ก. Y/n a very simple girl but her family wasn't simple. Her father was a CEO of a company...
3.4K 269 22
[ Completed โœ”๏ธŽ ] A story began when a girl named Y/N moved into Seoul and started her new journey in her new school. Y/N now fell in LOVE with a boy...
1K 63 12
As soon as Y/n comes inside the house, Namjoon throws her jacket to the other side, he goes to Y/n and kisses her, both take off each other's clothes...