Broken Ties.

Oleh xxpvtxx

Story of two families who are torn apart by a fight going on between them since years. #1 in Asim Riaz Lebih Banyak

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
A little help here!
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13.
Part 14.
Hello you all!

Cast.

3.4K 52 11
Oleh xxpvtxx

Author's note: This time I won't be naming the characters in the story because it has a lot of characters and will create a lot of confusion later on. So I am just giving the characters their real name.

Siddharth Shukla:
Siddharth is the son of a very rich businessman. He handles his father's business in India, who died when he was 10. He loves his family very much. He lives with his mother and he has a younger sister. He is very strict when it comes to business. He is a Mr. Perfectionist , he can't tolerate any nuisance with his work or personal life. He is not a very extrovert person. But has a very kind heart. The only person he hates is Chetan Hansraj, because of a fued going on between his family and chetan. He also loves his cousins a lot( Asim and his sisters). He has never been in love and doesn't believes in the concept of love.
Will his opinions about love change?
Will he ever forgive Chetan ?
Read to find out.

Asim Riaz:
Asim is a young, charming, good looking boy. Every girl wants to date him. He is Siddharth's cousin brother but they don't live together. Chetan is his uncle ( His mother's brother). His family lives with Chetan's family. Even though their family is not on talking terms with Siddharth's family. But he is very close to him. Siddharth is his cousin brother but they are like blood brothers. Asim's mother is Siddharth's father's sister. (Asim's mother is Siddharth's Bua). Asim has a playboy image because he is kind of a flirter but he never truly loved a girl. As opposed to his brother, Asim is not the one with any responsibilities. He is fun and very extrovert. He has a lot of friends. Even though he lives with Chetan he doesn't like him at all

Will Asim's relationship with Siddharth be a problem?
Will Asim always be a carefree playboy?
Read to find out..

Shehnaaz Gill:
Shehnaaz is an orphan. Her parents died when she was only 2 years old.But a family adopted her. She is a very lovely,talkative girl. Everyone loves her. She is a very fun person to be around. She entertains everyone around her. She used to live in Los Angeles with her adoptive parents. They love her a lot too. Some people think that her personality is a problem for her as not every one can deal with her tantrums. After her schooling, Shehnaaz wants to come to India for her further studies.

How will her life in India be?
Will her attitude be a problem or will people love her the same way?

Himanshi Khurana:
Just like Shehnaaz, Himanshi is an orphan too. Her mother died while giving birth and her father died due to illness when she was 10. She lives with her aunt who doesn't likes her at all. She thinks Himanshi is a burden to her. Himanshi is a very loving and caring girl.She is a student as her aunt doesn't likes her,she earns for herself by doing some online teaching, it doesn't pay her much though. She loves teaching, after her college and work she daily goes to a place to teach poor children who can't afford to go to school. Siddharth knows Himanshi and treats her as his own sister.
Wanna know how Siddharth knows Himanshi?
What will happen when she will join college?
Read my story to find out.

Rita Shukla as Siddharth's Mother.:
Rita is a very loving lady. She does not hates anyone. She knows that Siddharth and Asim have a very good bond. She loves Asim too.

Rakshanda Khan as Asim's mother:
Rakshanda is an innocent woman. She lives with her brother and bhabhi, along with her children. She has two daughters and a son,Asim. She knows about Asim and Sid's relationship too. But doesn't like it. But also she won't ask asim to stop meeting sid. Because she knows how much he loves Sid. She doesn't likes Sid's family because of certain lies that has been told to her by her brother and his wife.
Will she ever know the truth?
Will she ever support Asim and Sid's bonding?

Read to find out.

And guys you can assume anyone as Asim's father or suggest me someone because I don't know anyone who can play him. He is a nice man who loves his children. Let's name him Vinod. He is Siddharth's dead father's brother

Chetan Hansraj:
He is Asim's uncle. Her mother's brother. The man Siddharth hates the most. His morals and values are very important to him. He is a very rich man too. He has a daughter,whom he loves a lot. He doesn't gets along with Asim at all,but loves his sister (Asim's mom). He hates his Carefree attitude. This man has a lot of secrets which will slowly unfold in the story.
Why does Siddharth hates him?
Will he always be the bad guy in the story?
Read to find out.

Sudha Chandran:
Sudha is Chetan's wife. She is a cunning woman,who loves to take advantage of innocent people. All she cares about is herself. She is nice to people on their face but is a backstabber.

Divya Agarwal:
Divya is Siddharth's sister. She is a very nice girl, and considers Asim her brother too. She has a boyfriend but her family doesn't knows about it as she knows how strict Siddharth is. She has always been a bright student during her college days. And also she was the Miss Fresher of her college. Now she is doing her internship.

Yuvika Choudhary:
Yuvika is Asim's elder sister. She has a very dark past as when she was 19 some goons kidnapped her, and because of that people think she is not a virgin. But they never raped her,they only kidnapped her and after two days dumped her in a isolated street near her house. Obviously,those kidnappers are also under arrest now. She is the most kind girl in her family, her parents wants to get her married but a lot of families rejected her because of her kidnapping incidence. She is a computer engineer. She loves Divya and Siddharth too,inspite of the fight between their families. Though she doesn't meets them as frequently as Asim does.

Mahira Sharma:
Mahira is Asim's twin sister. She is a college student, the most famous girl of her college. She is a fashionista and loves to keep herself all styled up. She wants to be an actress. That's why she doesn't pays much attention in studies. Just like Yuvika, she considers Sid and Divya her family too but can't meet them because of her family.

Miesha Iyer :
Miesha is Chetan and Sudha's only daughter. She has a small crush on Asim. She is a good student,and always participates in every event of her college. She and Mahira goes to the same college. She has never spoken to Sid and Divya but has heard a lot about them from Asim,Yuvika and Mahira. In short, she is a very bubbly,full of life girl.

Ankit Mohan:
He is a rich guy. His mother is also a very cunning lady. His true self will be revealed in the story when his role will come.

Varun Sood:
Divya's boyfriend. A very nice guy. He is Ankit's younger brother.

Paras Chhabra:
Similar to his real life,in this story also he is a ladies man. He is Asim's friend who doesn't lives in India. Even though a playboy, he has a kind heart.

I hope you all liked the cast. Please support this story the same way you supported Elites Only. This one is a very interesting one. Please drop your reviews in the comment.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.6K 187 20
19.5K 1.7K 58
my first ever book Story of two twins who were life of each other but one misunderstanding create a big wall between them . Because of this misunder...
369K 35.9K 37
Shehnaaz has never met her father's side family in her whole life because they don't know her father has married woman from outside their caste and k...
30.8K 2.6K 101
Sid and naaz