Dark Shadows Are Alive

By ChocolatePoptart33

In a world where all of the fantasy creatures that roam about in books are real there are very few people who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (I LOVE THAT NUMBER)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 12

171 3 1
By ChocolatePoptart33

Authors Note!! Ive never done one of these before.. at least not at the top. I feel so fancy!!! Anyway I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people who decide to be awesome and read my books and even fan me. Because of you people I run around my house screaming about how i have a fan thats not my best friend.. okay thats a little exagerated but i do start freaking out in a good way and  sending my best friend a very long message about how i got a new fan... Anywayyy.. Heres the next chapter. I hope you enjoy dont forget to vote and comment to let me know what you think!! I <3 you all!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have an issue. You see I'm going to be the one driving us there but I don’t want to go back to get my car but if we go have Damon get his car then he’s gonna wanna drive and I don’t want him to drive because I'm gonna have to tell him the directions and well because I wanna drive. That’s how we got to the dilemma that we’re in at the moment.

“But I wanna drive!” I yelled at him sounding spoiled as ever.

“So let’s go get your car!” he yelled back at me

“But I don’t wanna go back to the house! Can't you just go get your car then let me drive?”

“Would you ever let me drive your car?” he asked

“Hell no.”

“There you go. Besides my car doesn’t fit three people.” He told me.

“Damon, please! I’ll do anything!!”

“Anything?” he questioned, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Lynn, do not sell yourself to him. Damon, call one of your brothers and tell them to come get us. You know what call Mark; he’ll at least let Lynn drive like she wants.” Aria said, reasoning with all of us.

“I'm not calling Mark.” Damon stated.

“Fine I will. You all put your numbers in my phone remember? You don’t get to keep me all to yourself. You should just switch with Mark since you obviously don’t wanna go with us.” I told Damon, now getting angry.

I pulled out my phone and searched for Mark's number. When I found it I pressed call then after two rings he answered.

“Hello?” Mark asked.

“Hey Mark! So um… I need you to do me like a teeny tiny favor.”

He chuckled “What do you need Lynn?” he asked in a sweet voice

I sucked a breath in “Okay well you see, I wanna go on a road trip but don’t have my car with me and Damon won’t go get his car because it won’t fit three people and he refused to call you but here's the thing… I wanna drive… So yeah.”

I heard him sigh then say, “So you want me to drive there and come and get you guys but let you drive on the road trip?”

“…Yeah… Well that or get my car but either way please!” I started begging.

“Okay fine”

I gasped “Really?! Oh thank you so much Mark!!”

“Yeah yeah… I’ll be there soon” Mark said then hung up.

“Yay!” I yelled turning around and putting my phone back into my butt pocket.

I walked over to where Damon and Aria were talking and joined them.

“He’ll be here soon” I told them.

“I guess I’ll go then” Damon said, turning around about to walk off.

Before he could I grabbed his arm and stopped him “Damon wait,”

Damn he is muscley.

He stopped and turned back around to face me.

“I… You don’t have to go…I didn’t mean that earlier.” I sighed “Look I’ve never been good at this. What I mean is…”

“What she means is she wants you to stay and she’s sorry for being a bitch to you earlier.” Aria said, finishing my sentence, knowing I would do it wrong.

“Yeah. What she said” I told him while looking down at the ground.

“Awe, well since you want me to, then I guess I’ll stay” he said smirking. That asshole! He was never really gonna leave! He just wanted to see my reaction!

A short amount of time after I started glaring at him there was a loud honk behind that made Aria jump, me turn around unaffected and Damon to just switch his gaze to the vehicle the honk came from.

I gasped “My baby!” I yelled at my dark blue Jeep Wrangler with the top off of it but the doors still on.

I ran towards it and tackled Mark, who had gotten out of the driver’s seat, in a hug.

“You got my baby for me! Oh thank you so much!” I said, still not letting go of him.

Sighing I backed away and out of his arms then looked back to where Aria and Damon were standing.

“Shotgun!” Aria yelled

“No, I'm not riding in the back.” Damon said

“You’re so high maintenance. Aria called it so she gets it.” I told him

“Well then I'm not going.” He stated

I stale faced him. Seriously.

“Stop being such a baby and get in the damn car or I'm leaving you here.” I stated.

“Fine. Fine. I like Mark better than you anyway Damon” Aria said getting in the back, behind my seat.

Mark got in back and sat next to Aria and behind the passenger seat where Damon sat then I got in and fixed my mirrors then buckled up and set off.

“Oh were off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of oz!” I started screaming while taking off out of the parking lot.

Weeee! I yelled in a high pitched voice as we rounded the corner and Aria put her hands up as we went down the hill we turned onto like she was going down a roller coaster.

“Hahahaha this is fun.” I stated.

“Dude were so bipolar” she told me

“Yeah you are.” Damon told us

“Oh hush, I no longer want to hear your opinion drama queen, I'm mad at you.”

“I apologize for being a drama queen, pumpkin.” He said, smirking at me

“For your information Mr.Fangs, I hate pumpkin.”

“Oh that makes it all the much better sweet cakes.”

“God it’s like an endless amount of foods with you.” I told him while rolling my eyes.

While we were stopped at a red light I glanced back in the rearview mirror, worried about how quiet Aria was being, to see her texting someone.

“Who you textin Ari?” I questioned in a bouncy voice.

She glanced up and met my eyes in the mirror then frowned and looked back down “Casper. I feel kinda bad for just leaving him there all alone while were out roaming around with two hot guys”

I sighed. Great now I feel bad cause there's nothing I can do to change this. There's no room for him and she won’t want us to go back to drop her off cause she’ll want to be there with me when I have a mental break down.

Frowning I waited till the light turned green then hit the gas again. It was quiet for a while longer before I broke the silence once again “You never know, maybe he's enjoying having a day without us there being all emotional and what not. You know he could be doing you know, since we’re not there cause were always there.”

“Ugh Lynn!” she yelled which made me laugh.

“Gurl look at you, you’re sexy as fuck and he doesn’t get a piece of that so he has to do something. I mean imagine him just sitting there texting you so he can-”

“Lynn!” she yelled again making me shut up and laugh.

As we got on the express way I put on the radio and turned it up loud. It started playing one of my new favorite country songs Cruise by Florida Georgia Line and started singing along as well as Aria.

Baby you’re a song you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise!!!

Yeah when I first saw that bikini top on her she's poppin right out of the south Georgia water.

Thought “oh good lord, she had them long tanned legs” couldn’t help myself so I walked up and said

“You’re really gonna keep singing this?” Damon's voice interrupted me right at the chorus which made me glare at him.

Sighing I turned back to face the road and turned down the music so I could say “Country is amazing and if you doubt that I might have to kill you.” I told him.

He chuckled “country is terrible” he said because he knew it was a way to piss me off, and it worked.

I glared at him again then looked back at the road “If I had a gun on a boat, I’d shoot you.” I said then turned the volume back up so I couldn’t hear his reply.

**

After a good thirty minutes of arguing about who had the radio rights to my car  I ended up getting mad enough to shut the radio off and deal with the silence.

“I think it’s time for a harmony!!!” Aria yelled, knowing us singing would piss off Damon big time.

Smirking I knew Aria would come up with the same song I did, which is two voices one song from Barbie and the diamond castle. Don’t ask. She saw in like tenth grade and made me watch it with her that summer because they were exactly like us.

She started with her part singing it.

So rare to find a friend like you.

My turn.

Somehow when you’re around, the sky is always blue.

We kept singing until we got to the end and oddly enough the boys didn’t interrupt us once. That plan just failed miserably.

“So since Damon won’t say it, I will. You guy sound amazing. How come you hide that?” Mark asked us.

“Because we both avoid the fact that that’s true. We just sing because we like to sing. The only reason we did choir in high school was so we got the trophy you get at the end if you did it long enough.” I told him.

Once I got towards my old subdivision the path I was taking was automatic. All the old memories of walking to the middle school, getting in trouble with my friends, and fooling around in this subdivision came flooding back to my memories. All the ones I wanted to hide in the back of my head so I wouldn’t feel pain came back.

“So I never asked, where are we going to anyway?” Mark asked.

As soon as I pulled into the driveway and shut off the engine I answered him, “My house.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 67 38
Bethany Martin had it all popularity a best friend and a family that loved her but it all changed when she was saved by a wolf who turned out to be h...
386K 11.8K 87
Gabby a nineteen year old girl, with an awful childhood. So many scars and ghosts from her past, bad memories. She was adopted by Marsha and Kathy th...
603 23 13
This story is about a 16 year old girl named Gabby(she's a tomboy). She is always with her best "guy friends"and her b.f.f.n.e.b.u. Nani,she is like...
107K 2.3K 27
{Currently being re-written} Lynn Jones is your average nice, sweet, and friendly good girl. She gets A's and nothing less. Aundraya, your typical...