HEARTSTRINGS , sirius black

Af rottingflowrs

"I'm busy staring at future Mrs Black" ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ | ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ⁿᵃᵐᵉᵈ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵃ... Mere

A/N
♡˖*°࿐ 𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙 ♡˖*°࿐
♡❥༊*·˚ 𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖍 ♡❥༊*·˚
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚ 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 ₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
› ♡˖°꒰ : graphic gallery
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 ¹ ; 𝐛𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐞
|⁰⁰¹ ; ᵂᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʲᵘⁿᵍˡᵉ
|⁰⁰² ; ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵃᵗ ᵐʸ ˢᶜᵒⁿᵉˢ
|⁰⁰³ ; ᶠⁱᵗ ᵐᵘᵈᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ
|⁰⁰⁴ ; ᵀʰᵉ ᵇˡᵘᵉ ᵇᵉʳʳʸ ᵐᵘᶠᶠⁱⁿ ⁱˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ
|⁰⁰⁵ ; ᴴᵒʷ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵃ ᴷⁱˢˢ ?
|⁰⁰⁶ ; ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒʳ ᶠˡⁱᵍʰᵗ
|⁰⁰⁷ ; ᴰᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵍ ⁿᵒ ⁿᵒ
|⁰⁰⁸ ; ᵂᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ'ˢ ˢᵉⁿᵗᵉⁿᶜᵉˢ
A/N
|⁰¹⁰ ; ᵂʰᵒ ⁱˢ ᴮⁱˡˡʸ
A/N
|⁰¹¹ ; ᴮᵃᵇⁱᵉˢ ? ᴮᵃᵇⁱᵉˢ.
A/N
|⁰¹²; ᴰⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ
˚* ੈ♡‧₊ author's note ˚* ੈ♡‧₊
|⁰¹³ ; ᴶᵃⁿᵉ ᴬᵘˢᵗᵉⁿ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳⁱᵐᵃʳʸ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ
|⁰¹⁴ ; ᴿᵃⁿⁱ ᴾᵃᵗⁱˡ ⁱˢ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵃᵗᵉ
|⁰¹⁵ ; ᵀʰᵉ ˢʰⁱᵗᵗʸˢ
|⁰¹⁶ ; ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ
˚* ੈ♡‧₊ Author's note ˚* ੈ♡‧₊
|⁰¹⁷ ; ᵃ ʰᵉᵃˡᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏᵉʳˢ
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 ² ; 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞
|⁰¹⁸ ; ᵃ ˢᵘⁿⁿʸ ˢᵘᵐᵐᵉʳ ˢᵘⁿᵈᵃʸ
|⁰¹⁹ ; ᵗʰᵉ ᵏⁱᵇˢ
|⁰²⁰ ; ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵈᵉᵃʳᵉˢᵗ
|⁰²¹ ; ᴰᵃⁿᶜⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˡᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿˡⁱᵍʰᵗ
|⁰²² ; ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ ʷᵉˡˡ ˢᵖᵉⁿᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵐᵘᵍᵍˡᵉ ʸᵒʳᵏˢʰⁱʳᵉ
|⁰²³ ; ˡᵒᵛᵉ'ˢ ˢˡⁱᵐʸ ᵉᵐᵇʳᵃᶜᵉ
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 ³ ; 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭
|⁰²⁴ ; ᴸᵃʳᵍᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ
|⁰²⁵ ; ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ
|⁰²⁶ ; ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵗᵗᵉʳ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
A/N
|⁰²⁷ ; ˢˡᵉᵉᵖˡᵉˢˢ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗˢ
A/N
|⁰²⁸ ; ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉˢᵗⁱᵛᵃˡ ᵒᶠ ʰᵒˡⁱ
A/N
|⁰²⁹ ; ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒᵐᵖⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱˡˡᵒʷ
vol 4 ; 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

|⁰⁰⁹; ᴵ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᵃ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ

2.9K 150 24
Af rottingflowrs

┏━━━✦❘༻ ♡ ༺❘✦━━━┓

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ⁹

ᴵ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᵃ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ

•♡°━━━━━━━━°♡•
♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

«──« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »──»

"Reggie - Reg wait up !" said Rani said running up to the boy, trying to catch up to him. The boy stopped abruptly his friends stopping with him, "Can we talk?" she asked hopefully smiling at the boy, but frowned a little when he didn't smile back but quickly replaced it with a small smile.

"leave us alone mu- "

"shove off Avery " Regulus muttered cutting the boy off," What do you want Rani," he asked turning his attention to her he looked at the girl before looking at the ground shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I just wanted to talk to you," she replied grinning happily at the boy ecstatic the boy was talking to her, "Privately please" she added eyeing the two boys near him.

He looked between Avery, and Mulciber and sighed, "I don't want to talk to you Indu " he said coldly turning around to walk away when his wrist was grabbed by the girl he turned around and gave the girl a forced look of revulsion on the boy's face using his free hand to pull the girl's hand off his wrist.

"what's wrong Reggie ? "she began worried at the boy's behavior,"Is everything alright ? did someone say something to you ?" she spluttered.

"Stop calling me that and for fucks sake can you just me leave me the fuck alone "Regulus exclaimed getting the attention of the students around them a few stopping to watch the seven unfold, "Salazar's sake! "he exclaimed running his hands through his hair, "you can't take a hint, can you ? you -you filthy mudblood "the words slipped out his mouth before he could stop them, his eye widened for a second realizing his words before quickly regaining his stoic composure.

Rani froze, trying to stop the tears that gathered in her eyes, she nodded before softly apologizing making eye contact with the boy's cold eyes as she turned around. She walked as quick as her legs could carry her, yet it seemed that the hallways grew longer, ignoring the apologetic looks she got only to give them small smiles.

There must have been a reason to this Regulus would never say anything like this, she must have done something wrong. He won't say this out of the blue, there had to be something wrong.

Rani sat near the black lake yet again, the incident had spread around the Hogwarts students like wildfire. The last few weeks have been absolute shite, the girl tried to forget the incident happened continuing her mission to check on Regulus smiling at the boy, in hopes for some explanation The group of five Gryffindor girls came and sat beside her

"Are you alright, love? "Mary asked, the first to speak up. The rest of the sure what to say to the melancholic girl.

"Uhm yes quite alright "Rani replied smiling weakly at the girl.

"For what it's worth Blacks a git," Marlene said frowning, "my brother's in his year, says he's a downright arsehole "she added scoffing.

Rani hummed in response not particularly agreeing with the girl, but not wanting to start an argument. She knew Regulus there had to be a deeper meaning to all of this. She shook those thoughts out of her head before joining in on the conversation the girls were in.

As the days passed Rani grew closer to both the groups and consider them to be some of her best mates. However, she still felt incomplete. She lost Regulus and she missed him dearly. She still tried to talk to him, she smiled at him in the hallways but it was no use. But hey nothing else could wrong in her life now, right? Right?

She was currently sitting with Severus waiting for Lily to come and join them, the felt quite guilty for the boy having to leave when she saw James and Sirius walking towards them,Peter and Remus following them close behind a little worried.

"Do you guys want to join--"Rani began smiling at the four.

"Oi snivellous! "James said interrupting her.

"fuck "Rani muttered, a little worried about what was about to happen, "Jame - "

" Expelliarmus "James cast before Severus could even respond, surprising the students around.

A crowd quickly gathered around the group," James what are you doing "Rani asked alarmed, not liking where this was going, But he choose to ignore her.

"Levicorpus," he said quickly sending Severus upside down.

"Nice one James"Sirius exclaimed.

"Put him down, what has he done to you?" she exclaimed her eyes widened.

"Potter leaves him alone "came a voice from behind her.

She turned around to see a furious Lily.

"I will if you go on a date with me," James said winking at the girl.

"Remus you're a perfect you can stop them, "Rani said glaring at the boy, But he just looked down, refusing to meet her gaze, "why aren't you doing anything "her voice cracked a little.

"So my Lily flower what will it be ?" he asked turning his attention to the girl before turning it back to the Severousonly to look back to the girl grinning from ear to ear.

"I will never go out with an arrogant toe rag like you"

James face became stern, James Potter was human and the constant harsh words got to him , he turned his attention back to the boy.

"Oi ! who wants me to see take snivellous trousers off"

"Put him down this instant, "Rani said now clearly fuming with anger, slightly surprised the boy would go that far.

"Come on Rani, why do you even care ?" Asked Sirius annoyed.

"Because he's my friend, Sirius"

"You're our friend too Rani"peter chimed in.

"well then I suppose we're not friends anymore then "

"Stop "Lily exclaimed.

"The power is in your hands lily you can stop this all," James said suggestively.

"I don't need help from a mudblood like her"Severus let out frustrated.

"Severus, what the fuck ?" Rani exclaimed shocked, looking at the red-headed girl whose face had fallen.

"Apologize "James exclaimed frowning.

"You're no better Potter "

"What! I would never call you a mu- a - you know what"

"you're a rude and arrogant, you parade around the school with that snitch of yours, I would never date anyone like you," Lilly said tears in her eyes, turning around she stormed out. Rani called out for her but she walked fast ahead ignoring the girl's cries. Frustrated she turned back to them.

"Put him down "she spat.

"You're still supporting this git"Sirius scoffed rolling his hand folding his arms.

Rani had enough she drew out her wand, watching her movements Sirius was quick to draw out his wand, pointing it at her.

"Don't make me hex you Patil" he warned.

"Try me"Rani gritted, "Expeliarms" she cast " Spongify "she cast again to soften the boys fall.

She looked at the boys one last time before shaking her head and walking away.

Severus tried to apologize to Lily but the girl ignored him, watching Rani walking down the hallway from potions class, he excused himself and ran out.

"Queenie "he called out trying to catch up with the girl who walked unusually fast . Rani kept walking not paying heed to the boy..

"Quee - Rani - Indu please "he spluttered

"What do you want Severus? "She said halting suddenly in the middle of the corridor

"I'm sorry "he stated.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to," she said softly.

"Lily is not talking to me"

"Why would she ?" she scoffed, "Tell me, Severus, why should she "she spat drawing the attention of a few people passing a few of them stopping to watch the scene unfold, some of them whispering into their friend's ears. Indu was not the one to act out.

"Why are you not talking to me then?"Severus asked now annoyed.

"Did you seriously just ask me that, unless Lily forgives you, I'm not speaking to you"

"But-"

"Goodbye Severus, "she said walking away.

"Why is she talking to that slimy git"Sirius sneered peering into the map.

"That's stalking "Remus sang.

"Give me a break James does it too"

"That doesn't justify it"Remus retorted.

"I'm going there "

"And what do you plan on saying "Sirius "Remus asked sitting up on his bed and folding his legs.

"I don't know, but I don't want that slimy git near her"

"She's not going to talk to us, she's made that pretty obvious, "James said.

"Yea, I waved at her today and she just looked away, "Peter chimed in.
.
"Sirius stop spying on her" James said imitating Remus as he watched the boy peer closely into the map

"Really rich coming from you prongs," Sirius scoffed throwing a pillow at the snickering boy who deflected it quite easily.

"I always knew he was a little shit and Potter fucking Potter wait till I get my hands on that bastard," Marlene spat.

"Marls it's fine as much as I hate to admit it isn't Potter's fault, he doesn't control what Sev, ━ "she said interrupting herself and looking at the ground, "he doesn't control what Severus says, "she said hopelessly.

"Lily forget about him-"Alice began sympathetically.

"Rani how'd you get over the Regulus thing, "Lily asked

"She's not over it says' he didn't mean it' "Marlene mocked

"He didn't and I don't sound like that "Rani retorted

"Queenie you need -"Dorcras began a little concerned about the girl but was cut off

"I'm sure of it, I've know Reggie- Regulus, I've know Regulus for a long time I'm sure he didn't mean it"

"Rani I've known Severus for a long time too you can't just forgive -"

"Lily "a voice called out from behind them, .they turned around to see four Gryffindors approaching them

"Leave us alone "Marlene sneered getting up, pulling Mary up with her.

"Lily just listen to us "Remus pleaded.

"You're our friend you should forgive us, "James said turning his attention to Rani,"friends forgive friends"

"Maybe we shouldn't be friends then" Rani sighed.

"Queenie please don't say that, "Remus said sadly. Remus Lupin felt like shit he knew he should have stepped in , but he didn't.

"Everybody just shut It "Lily said "Look," lily said calming herself "I'm sorry I blamed you, it wasn't in your control, I just need some time okay, just leave me alone for a few days "she sighed and walked away pulling Mary with her, Alice and Dorcas leaving Rani and Marlene on the ground, Rani was the last to get up, Marlene with her.

"Queenie please talk to her for us," James said, "this is my future we're talking about, " he added with a chuckle with the hope she would laugh. She always laughed at his jokes even the bad ones just so he didn't feel bad .but she walked ahead, ignoring James's words.

"Queenie you're ignoring us for hexing a git, "Sirius said irritated.

"She just told you what she plans on doing, I'm not telling her to do anything be happy she forgave you guys "she sighed.

"Come on Queen-"Peter began but was cut off by an angry Marlene who turned around pulling out her wand hastily making her way to the four boys angrily.

"Did you asshats not understand or are you that idiotic that you can't take a hint," Marlene snarled defending Rani.

"Stay out of this McKinnon this doesn't include you, "Sirus said.

"We're really sorry "

"This is not a situation that involves me James "she exclaimed starling the boy,"I'm not the person who has to forgive you here, it's Lily and apparently she has just dont fuck it up again "she said calmly,"let's go Marls "

Marlene flipped the boys off before turning around and walking towards Rani, linking arms they tried to catch up with the other girls.

"Does this mean we're friends now?"Peter asked.

"Peter-"Remus said shaking his head.

Ahhhh 500 reads !
thank you so much !
Really sorry for the sucky chapter .The next chapter will be better (i hope)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Fake love Af :)

Fan Fiktion

95.3K 2.2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
321K 15.6K 75
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
330K 10K 85
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
248K 10.3K 36
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။