Living the Dream (One Directi...

By YukiCrimson

this is a One Direction fanfic. It's about a girl who gets a phone call one morning that will change her life... More

Character Descriptions
Living the Dream (One Direction FanFic)
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 40

117 0 3
By YukiCrimson

AN:// I'm posting this chapter again because I had some people *coughmolliecough* say that they couldn't read it. So here it is again!:D

~Zayn's POV~

The boys and I whirl around to fac Ashley. How could she not beable to sing? That's the entire reason on hy she is here! There was a knock on the open door. "Knock. Knock. Hope I'm not interrupting something." Said a male'a voice. Wait, I know that voice. The boys and I jump up and rush towards the man. "Uncle Si! You're here?!" We exclaim in unison. Why? I don't know. He laughs and hugs us all. "Yes, I came here to check on Ashley. Which I told you boys to make her feel welcomed not bring her to the hospital multiple times!" We now our heads in shame. "Sorry Simon. We didn't mean too. Honest.". Niall states looking like he was about to cry. Simon's expression wavers. I mean who couldn't when you have a blonde Irish lad looking at you like that?

Simon walked around us and sat down on Ashley's vacant hospital bed. "Hello, I'm Simon Cowell and you girls must be the infamous Kaity, Mollie, Chappel, Alexis, and Ashley." He states giving them each a disarming smile. "The boys have told me a lot about you guy." He then begins to fake say/cough, "I think you have some admirers." My eyes widen. "Simon!" He pounds his chest as if he is getting rid of his "cough". I look over to see the girls were blushing as well as us lads. Thanks Simon. Thanks. I though sarcastically. "Sorry about that. There was something in my throat." Simon says "apologetically." Mollie then pipes up, "Well why are you here? Not to be rude or anything but it's kinda random." I start to smile to myself unknowingly before Harry dead-legs me. "Fuck!" I shout from the floor. "What the bloody ell was that for Harold?" We now had the room's attention. "You were smiling," He stated with a twinkle in his eyes. "I was smil- oh. Thanks Harry." I grumble in realization. "Well okay then," Kaity mutters to Alexis.

There was a moment of awkward silence where everyone was staring at eachother until, BAAM! Everyone jumped. I look towards the source of the sound and saw that it was Simon who actually just clapped his hands together very loudly. "Well I actually came here to get your answer Ashley. It's been a few months since you've been here, and I need your answer now. I also need to know if you can still sing. I heard the nurses say that since you technically dies your voice might be in shock making so you couldn't sing anymore. So I need you to sing for me." Ashley's eyes widen. "Ummm.."

~Ashley's POV~

I look at Simon slightly terrified. I didn't expect him to come so soon! I didn't even realize that months have already gone by. Simon got up and handed me Niall gutair. For some reason Niall always have his gutair on him. I'll have to ask him why later. I tentively take the gutair and strum a few cords. "What do you want me to sing?" I ask. Simon thinks for A moment. "How about Avery 'Go Screw Yourself'?" I blink in surprise. "Uh okay" I prepare to play the first note. Oh god what if I can't do it! What if my voice isn't strong enough? I take a deep breath and start to play.

[Verse 1]

I know I've been holding it in

The way I feel about you

Something I've been dying to say

But I don't know how you'll take it

Oh Please don't go

You should know

[Pre-Chorus]

These three words

I've been holding back

Trying to fight

Imma let em out

These three words

Gotta let you know

Here I go go go

[Chorus]

Go screw yourself

I've had enough yeah

Now we're done

Go screw yourself

Not gonna lie yeah

It was fun

But go screw yourself

[Verse 2]

Feels good just to get it all out

It's so not overrated

You can't keep puttin me down

And getting away with it

Oh now I know

The way to say

[Pre-Chorus]

These three words

I've been holding back

Trying to fight

Imma let em out

These three words

Gotta let you know

Here I go go go

[Chorus]

Go screw yourself

I've had enough yeah

Now we're done

Go screw yourself

Not gonna lie yeah

It was fun

But go screw yourself

[Bridge]

Guess I thought I knew you

Now I know I couldn't have been more wrong

I had a feeling it would go this way

And I waited waited way too long to say

To say these three words

To say say say

[Chorus x2]

Go screw yourself

I've had enough yeah

Now we're done

Go screw yourself

Not gonna lie yeah

It was fun

But go screw yourself

I started off singing shaky but as the song progressed my voice steadied and became stronger. I lean back after playing, tears in my eyes that my voice didn't fail. You see, when I sang to Elizabeth earlier my voice was going in and out. Eventually I just stopped and told her I was loosing my voice and left. It got me thinking that if I concentrated and worked hard then maybe my voice would gradually become stronger again. "Well, you most certainly haven't lost your voice!" Simon exclaimed gleefully. I looked up at my friends to see them with happy faces. "But the question is do you want to join the band?" I look at the boys behind him. So much has happened since I came here. I went to the hospital twice but I've had some of the best moment of my life here. A smile came to me as I found my answer. "I'd love too." My friends started to jump up and down and exclaim in excitement. Simon just smiled.

"I do wonder how you even found me." I ask Simon. At this Alexis started to look really uncomfortable. "Uh, well. i'm guilty as charged. I took a video of you playing 'Go Screw Yourself' by Avery. It was a few weeks before you left. You were playing it on the piano and I just thought that I'd make a YouTube account and put it on there. Next thing I know Simon emaile me asking for your contact information and here we are." Alexis rushed out. I slowly blink a few times. "Alexis!" I pause. "Thanks," I say which completley surprised her. "Well let's get you out of here early so we can start discussing details." Syfy says. Yeah, I decided I'm going to call Simon, Syfy. It will me my nickname for him.

Simon left the room to check me out of the hospital. Meanwhile my friends rushed around to gather all of there crap. The nurse came in and took the IV out of my arm by she gave me very strict instructions on what to and not to do. The question is, an I actually going to follow those instructions? Eh, probably not. "Whoo! Finally free of this place!" I state once we were back in the van. I was in the passenger seat so I wouldn't get hurt from sitting on someone else's lap. "I'll see you on Monday Ashley!" Syfy shouts getting into his own vehicle. I smile to myself.

This is the start of me, living the dream.

AN:// IT'S OVER! Cue the tears! I don't like the ending of this(it just doesn't seem right with me) but this is the first story I've completed. Ever. I started it about a year ago when MochiiNyan kept on bugging me to get a wattpad. She and my other friends kept on encouraging me to write more and more on this story. So it's actually thanks to them that this story even finished. Hell its thanks to them that it even started. I also have to thank my fans and anyone who has even read, comment, vote, or just looked at this story. So THANK YOU GUISE! I'm going to go back an edit this. Probably take a few things out but il let you guys know what has and hasn't change when I start the sequel. I'll also probably start the sequel in January. I want to work on the othe stories of mine right now and hopefully get those moving along. But you guys should know that..

Mollie in my story is actually @MollieNewsom here on wattpad. Check out her stories!

Kaity in my story is actually @Adele_Jordan here on wattpad. Go check out her stories!

Alexis in my story is actually @MochiiNyan here on wattpad. Go check out her stories!

And Chappel in my story doesn't have a wattpad. But we are all bestfriends in real life:3

So this is the end of my long authors note. If you guys have any questions about the story, the sequel, or anything else. Just ask me!

Thank you guys so much!

Yuki xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 595 71
Enjoy! :) I had fun writing them and I hope you have fun reading them! :)
10.7K 120 71
205K 2.1K 59
Title says it all :) Comments are appreciated and I read all of them. Disclaimer - I would never want any of them to fall ill, my life revolves aroun...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...