I'm a Singer! (Singer Deku) [...

De bactracc

Deku has been busy lately and not spending time with the beloved class 1-A they wonder why and decided to che... Mai multe

Authors Note
Chapter 1: Midoriya's Secret
Chapter 2: Songs for Us?! (P1)
Authors Note
Chapter 3: Songs for Us?! (P2)
The Talk Between the Recommended
R.I.P
Quick Update
Chapter 4: Who Does Midoriya Like?
Chapter 5: WHAT?!?!?! and Confessions (and more songs)
Chapter 6: Who is Midoriya's Ex?
Chapter 7: Is Midoriya Okay?
ima have to put a hold on the songs
Chapter 8: Midoriya's Point of View
Chapter 9: How is He So Good?
Chapter 11: Forgiveness and Questions

Chapter 10: Shit.

2.4K 45 34
De bactracc

uh oh.

Everyone was shocked by the sudden outburst, but once they looked back to who said that it was none other than Izuku Midoriya. Everyone was dead silent until Midoriya started to speak.

"What the hell is going on? You guys are going through my shit!" Midoriya shouted. Sero came back with an answer though. "I thought you were coming back tomorrow?" Sero answered, but Midoriya was quick to answer. "We had a change of plans Sero. Also I figured Kyoka might've told you guys I would come back tomorrow, but I wanted to surprise you guys and this is what I come back to? You guys snooping on my shit?"

Kaminari: Come on Midoriyaaaaa it's not a big deal! You're overreacting! Come on you should listen with us!

This only angered Midoriya even more now, they were being so incompetent. "OVERREACTING? ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS? IT MAY NOT BE A BIG DEAL TO YOU GUYS BECAUSE IT'S NOT YOURS! I was always shitted on in my life and singing was my only coping mechanism to stay stable. EVEN WHEN I TOLD PEOPLE I COULD SING THEY SAID I WAS SHIT AND THAT I SHOULD GIVE UP ON SINGING AND BECOMING A HERO. I trusted you guys while I was gone... AND THIS IS WHAT I GET? Guess I really can't trust anyone anymore can I?"

Everyone was dead silent... But Kirishima decided to step up. "Come on bro... Were sorry..." Kirishima silently stated. "Sorry isn't going to fucking cut it, the wound is open and it is freshly cut. I really thought you guys were the true friends I had... Now I'm assuming Ashido and Bakugo are the ones who initiated to whole thing first." Everyone was shocked to how he knew it was them, but he continued, but more importantly he didn't say Kacchan. "It was obvious Bakugo blasted the door open and Ashido probably snooped around to find something. But that's besides the point. I'm mad at all of you and I'm not weighing down the blame to just certain people but to all of you, I know some people tried to prevent it from happening like my friend group and Iida, but you still listened to my music. Did you ever think how I would feel? What would've happened when I came back and I didn't know you were listening to my music? Were you guys just trying to hide it as long as you can from me? Invading my privacy until I found out?" He sighs and everyone is still dead silent and he continues "This whole thing is a shit show. I'm going to just stay in my room. Don't come for me." as he walks off to his dorm room.

"Deku wait!" Uraraka shouted about to run to him, but Yaoyorozu stopped her. "It's best if you don't go... Midoriya needs time to cool down after what happened." The girls nodding in agreement as Uraraka just sighed. Everyone was dead silent, some were crying thinking that they lost their friend and some were ashamed of themselves, but they knew it was the right thing to do, to leave Midoriya in his room for the meantime.

MIDORIYA'S DORM

Midoriya was just staring at his ceiling. He didn't know what to do, he had similar situations to this, but this one hit differently than the ones before... He didn't what to do, he is currently holding back his tears and he knows he can't approach anyone right now, so right know he can only confront his mother about this. After a few rings, his mother Inko picks up.

Inko: Hi Izuku! Why are you calling me right now? Thought you would be talking to your friends.

Midoriya: *sighs* About that... They found out about my music...

Inko: Oh! Wonderful you can show them your wonderful talent!

Midoriya: No mom, they snooped on my shi- I mean stuff and found out about it. They invaded on my privacy!

Inko: Oh Izuku... First off language and second what did they say?

Midoriya: They said I was overreacting and they wanted me to listen to my own music! Like nothing happened! I just don't know what to do mom... I'm lost.

Inko: Izuku you're not lost, you're just confused. Now I will admit, what they said was wrong and they were being incompetent, but everyone deserves a second chance. Obviously you don't need to forgive them now because you need some time to think if they deserve forgiveness and your trust. But I'll give you my take, I know you haven't had these kinds of people in your life because the people before them were wrong and pricks, but I know that these people are the right ones. If I was in your shoes, I would be pretty mad at them too, but you got to think of the other possibilities when they found out your music, they get to know you better, it widens your friendships by them knowing what you love asides from saving people and many more.

      Midoriya starts breaking down into tears by the words his mom gave him, maybe he was wrong and shouldn't have acted that way but he still needed time to think about his friends actions.

Midoriya: *sniff* T-thank you m-mom... I have a b-better v-view on things now. *sniff*

Inko: It's no problem son. Anyways I got to go run some errands now nice talking to you and remember to think properly!

Midoriya: Will do mom and thank you.

      As they hung up, Midoriya lied down on his bed staring at the ceiling, maybe he was just thinking too far, but at the same time he wasn't. For some reason he missed talking to his friends, even after what happened earlier. He obviously needed time to think, then that's when tears started flowing down his face, he didn't know why he was crying but they just kept flowing and flowing, but that's when it hit him. He was crying because he misses them, after all they've been through he can't just leave them now. He needs his friends and his friends need him. Midoriya's mom was right, everyone deserves a second chance and this could lead to a stronger friendship ahead of them.

7 PM 

      It was time to eat dinner in the common room, everyone went down except for... Midoriya. Everyone was worried for him, they wanted to say sorry to him so badly, but it would just be bad timing. Jiro and Tokoyami was worried the most, they're afraid that they just lost their bestfriend. Tokoyami insist on waiting for tomorrow, but Jiro wasn't having it. She got a plate filled with food and went to Midoriya's room. Everyone was telling her not to go, but she just ignored them. Once she went to the boys section of the building, she was going to Midoriya's room until she heard a guitar being played and his voice singing. She rushed over quickly and decided to listen what song he was going to sing.

Where do I start?
All these thoughts inside my head colliding
I decide I'm stayin' in tonight
They say, "Follow your heart"
But it's beating uncontrollably
I can't hear what it's tellin' me this time

As Jiro was listening to this, she was about to break down into tears.

We're dancin' on the edge of anxiety's ledge
And I might fall again, I might fall

She covered her mouth as tears were falling down.

We're walkin' on a rope of worry and I hope
That I don't fall again, I don't fall
Take me somewhere I can be
I can be myself

She was sorry, she was sorry for all the shit she has said and done to Midoriya.

Oh, take me somewhere I am free
Free to be myself, and nothin' else

Jiro just sits down leaning against Midoriya's door sobbing.

I've never had pride for myself and I'm proud of that
'Cause I know that I'm just somebody else
So why do I try? (Why do I try?)
Try to find my validation in what everybody's sayin'
I need some help
We're dancin' on the edge of anxiety's ledge
And I might fall again, I might fall
We're walkin' on a rope of worry and I hope
That I don't fall again, I don't fall
Take me somewhere I can be
I can be myself

Oh, take me somewhere I am free
Free to be myself, and nothin' else
We're dancin' on the edge of anxiety's ledge
And I might fall again, I might fall

END-

      It was quiet in the boys dorm, inside Midoriya's dorm he was crying a bit but he knew that things would be okay. He heard some sniffles coming out of his door, so he decided to check it out. Once he went out he saw Jiro, sobbing and bawling her eyes out with a plate full of food right next to her. Midoriya quickly bent down and tapped Jiro's shoulder which got her attention.

      "H-hey, Kyoka what's wrong?" Midoriya asked shyly yet concerned. Jiro quickly glanced up and saw Midoriya with his red and puffy eyes and just decided to hug him tightly whispering "I'm sorry" in between sobs. Midoriya knew she meant it and was sincere about it, but all he could was stay silent and rub her back telling her it's okay as tears were going down her face, they kept hugging for 5 minutes until she mentioned, that she heard him singing that song. Midoriya just sighed and said "Kyoka it's okay, I forgive all of you. I'm just having a hard time right now, I'm confused as hell, but I'm glad you came. Also thanks for bringing me food." As he chuckles slightly. She laughed a bit and asked "Hey... Can we go inside your room and talk about earlier?" Midoriya smiled a bit and nodded in agreement. They both went inside Midoriya's room, but some bird was watching from the corner of his eye. 

      "I'm glad Izuku is warming up to us again." Tokoyami said. "Yeah, that's great and all but what are we going to tell the rest of the students downstairs?" Dark Shadow exclaimed. Tokoyami just chuckled as he went back to the common room.

COMMON ROOM

      "So Tokoyami, is Jiro doing okay?" Iida asked. Tokoyami just answered that she was taking a walk outside and didn't want to be seen, so she just jumped out of the window in her dorm. Some people were concerned, but then again she is a hero in training and that she needed time to think, so they went back to eating.

MIDORIYA'S DORM

(After explaining)

Midoriya: So that's it! I really don't know what to do, I talked to mom and she said to forgive you guys and give you guys a second chance which I did! But I know if this happened to someone else and I caught them listening to my music without my permission, then I would just cut them out of my life easily, but it's different for you guys...

Jiro: Izuku, not to sound cocky or anything, but maybe because were different than the rest. Were Class 1-A and after all the battles, the good times and the bad ones (sneak peek), that's just what made our relationship as a whole stronger. You don't want to let us go because were like family to you and were the right set of friends. Do you understand that?

Midoriya: I guess I do... Thanks a lot Kyoka. I honestly don't know what I would do if I haven't met you.

Jiro: *chuckles* I think the same thing with you Izuku... Also some songs we listened to, there was a bag titled "I'm Not Okay" do you need help Izuku?

Midoriya: I knew this was coming, honestly I don't know. I'm enjoying life, yet I'm not. There are still some things stuck on my mind from my childhood, but I don't think too much of it. BUT! For sure I do not need a therapist as of now. You can worry about me, but just so you know I'll be okay, okay?

Jiro: Alright fine, but why didn't you tell me or the gang sooner?

Midoriya: Because I was scared I would burden you guys with my problems, because you're not a Midoriya right? Not Izuku Midoriya, I am. So it only makes sense that I should deal with my own problems and you guys should deal with your problems. But I know now, that I could be more expressive towards you guys now because you guys are different and you won't leave my side and I won't leave yours.

Jiro: *sniff* D-damn right! Now give me a hug!

Midoriya: Of course...

They cuddle for awhile until Midoriya suggest to watch the Steven Universe movie.

Midoriya: You know they came out with the Steven Universe movie?

Jiro: WAIT WHAT?! PLAY ITTTTT!

Midoriya: Jeezzzz okay okay.

There was some problems going through Midoriya's mind and he still didn't want anyone to find out. He thought he could open up to Jiro, but that wouldn't be the case since it's too soon, so he just needs to hide it for now. (but not for long) 

END-

Authors Note!

Suppppp anyways hope you guys enjoy chapter 10! I think it went very well, buttt this is only the beginning. That's all! IF you need any help please reach out to me and I would try my best to make your day better! Stay safe everyone and germybactrac is out!

Why Don't We - Be Myself

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

31.6K 402 7
This story will be seven chapters, one chapter will be uploaded a day with the story finishing in a week. It is a short story of IzuMomoJiro. Each ch...
245K 5.4K 15
✨Please Enjoy✨ Katsuki has had a boyfriend for ages. They got engaged before Katsuki went to UA and Izuku left to go travel the world. Izuku is a fam...
245K 1.8K 18
Izuku is heading to America to hangout with his Father who he hasnt seen in a long time. While he is gone Class 1-A finds his music and decide to lis...
95.7K 2.4K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...