Speechless (Kurt Hummel x OC)...

By a_fandompr1ncess

Violet Berry is the younger sister of Rachel Berry, the ambitious Broadway star wannabe. When they sign up fo... More

Violet Berry {Season 1}
Season 1 Cast
CHAPTER ONE
A/N
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
Season 2 Cast
Charlie Dean
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
Season 3 Cast
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
Season 4 Cast
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
Season 5 Cast
CHAPTER EIGHTY NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO

CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR

1.3K 18 1
By a_fandompr1ncess

Season 4, Episode 8:  Thanksgiving

Ownership of Glee:  FOX, Ryan Murphy, Ian Brennan, Brad Falchuk

= = =

Finn smiles as everyone except for Violet is gathered in the choir room. At the front of the choir room is Mercedes, Mike, Quinn, Santana, and Puck.

"All right, do you realize, standing before you are legends?" Finn asks.

There's cheers and applause from Tina, Sam, Blaine, Artie, Charlie and the others.

"Any single one of these guys could be. President of the United States one day." Finn says.

Mike shrugs. "I don't know about that." He says.

"And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us..." Finn is interrupted by Puck.

"Hang with the new chumps and see if some of our sheer awesomeness doesn't rub off on you." Puck finishes.

"It will. When you hear your name, pair up. Puck, you're with your brother. Mike, you're with Ryder. Marley, you're with Santana. Kitty, you're with Quinn. Wade, Mercedes." Finn says.

"I knew it. Mercedes was cloned." Brittany whispers to Sam.

"Hold up Hudson. Before you go into your little Mr. Shue-like speech, I gots to ask one question:  where the hell is Violet?" Santana interrupts.

Finn smiles. "I asked her to come right about... now." He says.

"Okay Finn. I don't know why you made me late for glee club but..." Violet trails off seeing her friends. Her mouth hangs open in shock and tears pool in her eyes.

"Oh my God!" Violet says as the mentors go to hug their friend. Having them here before Sectionals was like a dream come true. Violet begins to cry, making the newbies look to Finn in concern.

"Is she okay?" Jake asks.

"She's fine. She hasn't really seen these guys in almost 7 months. I thought it'd be a nice surprise for her to see them again." Finn answers.

Violet smiles through her tears as she hugs her friends. "I've missed you guys so much!" She says.

"We missed you too Violet." Quinn says. She and Santana are both teary eyed with the reunion taking place.

Once they break the hug, Violet stands next to Finn, who gives her a side hug.

Finn turns his attention to the newbies. "Now, your mentors are here to help you with whatever you need:  Singing, dancing..."

"Birth control." Quinn inputs.

"You're so funny and self-deprecating! We're so much alike!" Kitty says.

"Wanky." Comes the reply of Santana and Violet.

"The worst mistake that we can make is to underestimate our competition. The Warblers are ruthless this year." Finn says.

"Don't forget about the Rosedale Mennonites. Any show choir that can raise a barn in five minutes deserves mad respect." Artie comments.

Finn and Violet take their seats. "Marley and Blaine will handle our duet, and for the showstopper we're doing 'Gangnam Style.'" Finn reveals.

Santana begins one of her interventions. "Okay, lumps, let me just say out loud what everyone here is thinking:  You finally got an okay haircut, you're not doing that annoying half smirk as much as you used to, but you're still a idiot. No one in this room can tackle a massive dance
number except for Britt and Violet.  That includes your little "Hand-Jive" that, to me, looked more like a hand..." she's cut off by Joe.

"Is there any way Mr. Shue can come back for this?" Joe asks.

"Listen to me, we have never lost sectionals before, and there's no way we're gonna do it under my watch. We can and we will succeed! We need an ambitious number with a strong dance element. That's the Warbler's calling card, and we need to blow them out of the water. And Mike said he could easily show one of our guys how to do the dance number." Finn says.

Mike looks confused. "I did?"

Finn has a moment of realization. "Crap. I, uh, I kind of forgot to ask you about that. But one of our guys is gonna have to take the lead with Britt. So who's it gonna be?"

Sam clears his throat. "Hello? White Chocolate." He answers.

He begins beatboxing and starts doing his White Chocolate dance.

Violet laughs gently. "God it's good to have you guys back."

= = =

Brittany, Violet, Quinn and Santana sit before the New Directions girls.

"Along with being beautiful, the four of us are National Show Choir Championship goddesses." Brittany says.

"We are winners. Which is why Finn has asked us to come and shower you with the inspiration that is the Unholy Foursome." Santana explains.

Quinn nods. "Santana, Violet, Brittany and I knew each other so well that I could tell by the slightest quiver in Santana's upper lip which way we were gonna move. Whether our hips are gonna shake or shimmy."

"And I could tell by the way Quinn's eyes moved which way we were going:  left, right, forwards, backwards... we just knew." Violet adds.

"No. You girls have to be tight up there, okay? The judges love the feminine quality, and the Warblers just don't have it." Santana continues.

"It's about being individuals. You know, we're all different. But it's also about synchronicity." Quinn finishes.

"Can you give us an example?" Marley asks.

Quinn chuckles. "It's been a few months, but I'm the four of us could put together something on the fly." She says.

The girls squeal.

Violet smiles as she and Quinn take the front, and Brittany and Santana take the back.

The Unholy Foursome performs 'Come See About Me.'

[Come See About Me by the Unholy Foursome]

When they finish, the girls are cheering, and begin partaking in excited chatter.

Santana sees Marley's not feeling well. "Hey, are you... are you feeling okay? You look like you're gonna hurl."

Marley smiles. "Um, I think I'm just really tired from all the rehearsing." She says.

= = =

Violet and Santana are talking when Quinn walks up and takes Violet by the wrist. "Come with me. I hear Puck's brother is trying to pressure Marley into having sex." Quinn says.

Violet changes her tune right away. One half of the Unholy Foursome walks up to the Puckerman brothers.

"Oh, speak of the devil I knocked up. And Violet." Puck says.

"Back off of Marley." Quinn states.

"Excuse me?" Jake asks.

"You heard Quinn. Back. Off. Of. Marley." Violet states lowly.

"I got this, little bro. See those furrowed brows, lips pursed, hands on their hips, this is what I like to call "Loopy Quinn" and "Loopy Violet."  It's an irrational state that they apparently only reserves for Puckermans." Puck says.

"He's messing with her head." Quinn informs.

"He's pressuring her to have sex with him." Violet states.

"Who told you that?" Jake asks.

"I don't need somebody to tell me that the biggest womanizer in school is trying to take advantage of the naive girl who just wants to fit in and be loved." Quinn comments.

Violet nods. "Especially if the womanizer's last name is Puckerman."

"You two don't know me. I'm a lot of thing he's not, and I would never do that to Marley." Jake defends.

"I don't believe you." Quinn says and walks past the Puckerman brothers.

"Quinn, I think you're being a little out of line here." Puck states.

"Says you. We're trying to make sure Jake and Marley don't become the next Noah and Quinn." Violet tells her friend.

Quinn looks at Jake. "The only way you're gonna win sectionals is if Marley's at her best. And if you keep distracting her, she's not going to be."

Puck sighs. "I don't miss that Quinn." He says.

Violet rolls her eyes and gives him a smile. "It's really good to see you again Puck."

= = =

Violet and Brittany walk into the choir room to see both Quinn and Santana holding their faces.

"What are you guys doing?" Brittany asks.

"Nothing." Quinn replies.

Violet raises an eyebrow. "Hey Q, wanna walk with me?" She asks.

Quinn nods and they walk down the hall together.

"So... how's Kurt?" Quinn asks with a smile.

Violet's smile brightens. "He's good. I saw him two weeks ago. He and Rachel came out to see us do Grease. Wish you could've been there."

Quinn smiles. "I wanted to, and I'm sorry I didn't come. Hopefully this makes up for it."

Violet smiles back. "It totally makes up for it."

Quinn nods. "Have you and Kurt started making wedding plans?" She asks.

"We're trying. But I'm going to go see him at Christmas time, so we'll start making plans then. I'm just trying to be a good fiancée and give him his space. I don't want to come off as clingy or pestering." Violet explains.

Quinn shakes her head with a smile. "I can't believe you guys are the longest lasting couple out of New Directions. It's got to be some sort of record."

Violet laughs gently. "I guess so. I was kinda sad when he told me he wasn't coming home for Thanksgiving, but I understand he doesn't want to leave Rachel in New York by herself."

Quinn smiles and hugs her. "I'm so proud of you. You've gone through so much, and you've come out even better and stronger because of it."

Violet smiles. "Well... I was inspired by you. You had a rough sophomore year, Quinn. And you came back stronger in your junior year. Yes, you lost your way a bit, but you remembered who you truly were. That's what I love so much about you. It's what I miss the most about you too."

Quinn wipes away a few tears. "You're making me cry." She says and laughs gently.

Violet gently laughs. "C'mon. Let's go get lunch or something. Hang out like the old days before I drive myself crazy preparing for Sectionals."

= = =

Violet walks over to Marley and Unique. "Hustle up, you two. You're gonna miss show circle." She says and walks over to the others, placing herself between Finn and Quinn.

"What's show circle?" Marley asks.

Finn smiles. "It's a tradition before every competition. It's something Mr. Shue made up. And today I want to add to it. Joe, how about you lead us in prayer?"

Puck smiles. "Whoa, dude, Old Testament. There's Hebrews here."

Joe nods. "Yeah, okay. This is one of my favorite Bible verses from Isaiah. Considering that the Warblers are so good, and that it's the first competition for a lot of you, I think it's appropriate. "So do not fear because I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I will strengthen you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand." And our righteous dance moves, amen." Joe says.

Finn smiles. "All right!"

There's indistinct chatter and applause.

Puck smiles. "Ugh! Man, I-I remember our first sectionals like it was yesterday."

Violet tenses gently at the mention of their first Sectionals.

Finn gently squeezes Violet's shoulder. "We came together as a team because we had to. Because no one outside our circle knew how much we'd been through, and how much it meant to us to win it. This is our house. Look into the faces of these graduates. They've been to the mountaintop. This is just the first step in your climb to meet them there." Finn says.

"On three?" Violet asks.

Finn nods.

"One, two, three! A... mazing!" Everyone says.

= = =

Violet watches the Warblers perform 'Whistle.'

[Whistle by the Warblers]

They receive applause and then transition into 'Live While We're Young.'

[Live While We're Young by the Warblers]

Violet claps for them out of respect for their performance.

She can see the uneasy looks on the newbies' faces. "Hey. Don't let them get to you. Nerves are not the best thing to have right before a performance."

= = =

Violet calls Kurt while she's in the choir room, getting ready to go on.

"Hello?" Kurt asks.

"Hey." Violet greets.

"Hey love. Have you guys performed yet?" Kurt asks.

"Uh, no, not yet. We're all in the choir room. I think the new kids are nervous." Violet says.

Kurt smiles. "Well I'm sure they are. For them, it's their first performance in the show choir world. But just be yourself and have fun as always. Let me know how you guys do."

"I will. Hey, you're still coming home for Christmas right?" Violet asks.

Kurt chuckles. "Yes baby. I'll be home for Christmas."

Violet smiles. "I'd love to talk some more, but I gotta go. We gotta take our places in a few minutes."

Kurt smiles. "Alright. Well, don't let any of those hideous Warblers win. All right? Break a leg."

"Happy Thanksgiving." Violet says.

"Happy Thanksgiving Baby." Kurt replies.

Violet smiles. "Kurt, I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

= = =

"Hey Charlie, can we talk?" Blaine asks.

Charlie nods.

"Charlie, I just want you to know that no matter..."

Charlie puts his hand up. "Just let me talk for a second. Look, you've... you've said you're sorry a million times. And... I believe you. And I'm trying to forgive you, but... I'm just not there yet. But... it's Thanksgiving, and it's sectionals, and... I miss you like crazy. And... I can't stand not talking to you, even though I'm mad at you. 'Cause you're still my best friend."

Blaine nods. "You're mine, too."

"At Christmas, we... we need to have a mature heart-to-heart." Charlie decides.

Blaine nods. "I can do that." He says.

Charlie nods. "Good." He states and they share a quick hug before going to get onstage.

One day, Charlie will somewhat forgive Blaine.

= = =

The New Directions perform 'Gangnam Style.'

[Gangnam Style by New Directions]

Violet is the one to catch Marley when she faints onstage.

= = =

2270 words

Songs Mentioned/Performed
1. Come See About Me - The Unholy Foursome
2. Whistle - The Warblers
3. Live While We're Young - The Warblers
4. Gangnam Style - New Directions

I love this episode!

Next update:  Swan Song

2 episodes to Glee Actually
3 episodes to Sadie Hawkins

*So we're almost halfway done with season 4, and I'm proud of how far we've gotten with Violet and Kurt's story. Thank you guys so much for taking a chance on this story; it means the world to me.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 738 32
*Rachel and Quinn have always hated each other,but have you ever thought why? Rachel Barbra Berry has two dads, lives in Lima, Ohio, and goes to Will...
31.4K 673 20
-------- ๐‘ช๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’๐’˜- TV girl "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
5.2K 230 14
rachel berry might be a boardway bound star but at love she sucks her first boyfriend noah puckerman k ly lssted a week as they were both hung up on...
508 21 3
In which the selfish singer and the cheerleader falls in love for the same guy. How will Rachel react to seeing Christian again after a long time? W...