I Found A Robot Hiding In My...

By TransformersChick

After Abigail saw her mother get killed in front of her by her abusive and drug addict father who also abused... More

Oc
The Day You Left was The Day I Changed
Hanging Out with Crosshairs and Friends
We Battle For Good! Not Evil! Unlike Him!
The Battle Between Good and Evil!
Gaining New Friends and Old
The Final Fight Between Autobots and Neutral
Relaxing with the Autobots
Hanging out with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker
The Day We Played Together
Getting sick
Girls day! with Chromia, Arcee, and Delilah
Singing a Disney song with someone part 1
First day of school
Bullies part one
Enyo's Fun Day
Secrets kept. A New Journey and Enemies
Truth part one
How Prowl and Harley met (Bonus chapter)
Rescue Mission part one
Family Reunion
Holoforms
How Ariella and Joltstrike met eons ago (Bonus chapter)
A/N
Abby's trip to South Korea
Kim Family Temple
Halloween Party (Halloween special)
Thanksgiving day
Christmas in Korea
Hi guys.
New Year's Celebration
Teenage girl?! (Bonus chapter)
Warning
Abby's recovery and beach trip
Abby and Friends in High School

Welcome back. Night Scares

507 14 8
By TransformersChick

Enyo's pov

My nightmare

I twitched in my sleep, tossing and turning in the bed, as I ended up in what seemed to be a void. I looked around, calling out all the Autobots' names, but there was nothing. A shiver went down my spine as I had a strange feeling creep up on me.

The scene changed to what looked to be a battlefield; there was blood everywhere, bodies with some parts missing here and there. Something that was taller than Optimus by at least maybe 30 feet was holding a cage, laughing maniacally as it poked whatever was inside.

I covered my mouth, tears falling as this was the first time this was ever shown to me. I fell to my knees, looking around as all I saw were bodies.

Someone was running, their footsteps light as they ran. The giant was about to walk away with the cage gripped in his servo, when a tall black haired woman with stunning green eyes ran out from the thicket. "Unicron!" The tall being, Unicron, stopped and turned around with a grunt. "Let my daughter go, NOW!" The woman shouted at him, walking towards him.

I couldn't believe it, so I then ran, picking up a gun, that was a pistol, aiming at some part of this Unicron's servo, making sure the sensitive wiring was in place as I shot, wanting to divert his attention away.

Unicron chuckled darkly, recognizing the woman instantly. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous Harley Kim I've overheard my dear brother speak of." He taunted the woman, waving the cage in the air. "Too bad. I'm not letting her go. She'll make a fine pet when she's older." He cackled. Harley was horrified. "No. I won't let you take her!" She screamed out, grabbing her makeshift gun, aiming it at his optic, timing it right before taking the shot.

I grabbed my head, feeling a headache as I dropped the pistol. "Get out of my head!!" I pleaded, not wanting to see this as I cried, curling up.

The scene changed again, leaving everything black. Dark chuckles could be heard from somewhere in the void.
Outside of the nightmare

Third person pov

Conway knew something was wrong once Enyo started sweating, so he ran to everyone's rooms, waking them all up as it was an emergency, the last one being Sullen and Ariella's room.

Ariella woke up, grumbling to herself as she slowly sat up. She looked at the time and noticed it was 10 o'clock at night. "This is way too late for the dog to be barking about something." She mumbled to herself, shaking Sullen awake.

Sullen looked up, confused. "What's wrong?" He yawned, sitting up to look at her.

Back to Enyo's pov

Back to nightmare

"Who are you?" I asked, looking around the void.

Cackling could be heard as a ball of dark purple energy floated around her, laughing and taunting.

I watched, now noticing the disgusting color. "Ewwww. You trying to make yourself even more ugly? Let me tell you. It's working. You're way uglier than before." I told him.

More barking could be heard as Conway scratched at everyone's doors.

"Can you find out what is wrong with Conway? I think everyone's starting to feel annoyed by him right now." Ariella tells him, yawning and stretching. Unicron cackled an evil laugh. "You like my blood? I call it Dark Energon. It could kill even some mere puny humans like yourself and Harley Kim." He stated, chuckling darkly.

I shrugged, having never heard of it before. "Never heard of it and don't care. It's still an ugly color. You could've put it black and still call it Dark Energon, cause it matches your soul." I told him. "Not like I can understand him. He only does it apparently when something is wrong." Sullen told her.

"Dark Energon is purple, you stupid little worthless girl. I am Unicron, the very being that lives in the core of your planet. Soon I shall rise and kill everyone, taking a young half human/half Cybertronian with me." He cackled, the ground shaking with every laugh he makes.

"Tsk. Then why are you in my head, ugly." I taunted back, he's not the only one that can use a creepy voice. Sullen stood up, telling Ariella to come with him, as he then went to follow Conway, some of the other bots opening their doors.

An image suddenly popped up, the body scarred, bloody and looked to be dead. The person's long black wavy hair was covering their face from view. Ariella silently sighed, getting up and following Sullen.

I sighed, already starting to get annoyed. "If you are here just to scare me, then show me who you truly are. I am sick and tired of seeing dead bodies already." I said. Sullen looked confused as he stood in front of Enyo's bedroom door.

Two people showed up, one being Avni and the other being David Sciuto. They both looked at each other lovingly.

I covered my mouth. David Sciuto isn't Abby's father. I thought.

"Your young friend knew she wasn't related to David Sciuto since she looks nothing like him. Avni dated David Sciuto before they both married about a few years later." Unicron stated, like he was telling a story.

"Then does that mean he's my biological father?" I asked, looking at it. Sullen shushed some of the mechs as they were about to ask what was going on. He leaned on the door, hearing some sad sounds coming from inside the room, as Orion walked over with Ariel, Cee, Mia and, well, their sparkmates.

"Yes. It does." The scene changed to a hospital room, showing David and Avni looking at a little girl, that little girl being Flora Sciuto.

"Why did he leave?" I asked, seeing them together as I looked at my skin tone. "Why am I being shown things that are happening later on? What is my point in life?" I continued, turning to look at him.

Unicron snorted in amusement. "Don't ask me little girl. I do not know. Why don't you ask your father when you see him? Hmm?" He taunted, before everything started to fade away.

"You still haven't answered my question. Why are you in my head?!" I called, hoping he'd hear.

"I just wanted to show you the truth about your little family. The Sciuto family. You were never supposed to be with the Nakamura family. You were supposed to be sent with your little auntie in Australia." Unicron laughed, showing pictures of her biological family.

"Will I be able to find them? Do they know I'm still alive? Why didn't they take me?" I cried, remembering some of their faces. It sounded like she was talking in her sleep, so Sullen opened the door, Conway running in to check the child.

"I'm going to be nice and say this: yes, you will find them one day. They do know you're alive, but they don't know where you are. They didn't take you because Avni ran away with you." Unicron answered all the questions truthfully.

"Can I talk to you again? I want to learn more. Also, purple doesn't look too bad on you for once. I hate the color purple, but I'll have you as an exception, just don't make me wear purple." I told him, giving him a good compliment.

"No. This is the only time you will ever see me. As for your family, they all miss you terribly, Flora Sciuto. Enyo isn't really a good name for you. If you tell your family your name has been changed, they will only be confused all the more. Your father regrets his actions that he has done to Abigail Kim and her mother." Unicron's voice sounded almost soft, but he cleared his vocal chords. "Your family from both sides of your parents all love and truly miss you, Flora. Don't forget that. Don't tell anyone of this meeting, for this will be the first and last time we ever meet." His voice echoed as he faded away into nothing.
Dream ends.

I sprang up from the bed, looking around as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I looked confused at everyone, wondering why they were here. "Um. Did I miss something?" I asked, confused.

"Is everything alright? Conway was barking like crazy a few minutes ago. Did something happen?" It was Ariella who had asked, her brows furrowed in mild concern.

"Yes. Sorry. One of those dreams again." I lied, but it was kinda the truth.

Ariella could tell I wasn't going to say anything else so she nodded her head. Ariel, Cee and Mia were wondering if anything happened.

I rubbed Conway between the ears, knowing he liked that. I laid back down, looking away from them as I thought about what happened. "My real family." I whispered, looking at where a card sat on my desk.

Ariella furrowed her brows, before she nodded slightly in understanding. "Guys, let's all go back to bed. It's a school night." Cee told everyone, as Ariel nodded while yawning.

They all went back to bed, I fell back asleep, hugging one of my plushies close to me, it was the last memory of my family. I don't remember their faces or names.

Third person's pov (in Korea)

Abigail was listening to her oldest cousin talk about how great her mom was; she had been taking care of children even before Abby was born. It was already well into the evening and her aunt and uncle told them that they could stay here if they'd like.

"I think it would be good if you come back with us. It would be nice for you to meet our leader." Ekon told the king and queen. Jadeon nodded his head in agreement.

Hyun-woo and Baram looked at each other, turning their gazes to their niece and Baram's cousin. Baram wanted to meet their niece's family, but with her and Hyun-woo ruling a kingdom together, they're not sure if leave Korea would be a good idea.

"Did you hear about the friend she made on her first day of school?" Jadeon asked, changing the conversation up.

Griffin was chatting with one of his cousins about life and work, as well as school. Abby was watching her cousin act like a scaredy cat and run away from her other oldest cousin. Hyun-woo and Baram both look surprised, turning to their niece with wide eyes.

Jadeon explained to them on Abby's first day of school, while trying to find a picture of the two together. He showed them the picture, it showing Enyo sitting in her wheelchair, Abby next to her, both smiling.

The adults looked at the picture, wondering why the girl next to their niece was sitting in a wheelchair when she doesn't have a cast on her leg, but decided not to voice their thoughts. Griffin was also looking at the photo, noticing his cousin was wearing nice clothes.

"I can tell you're wondering why she is in a wheelchair. She is paraplegic from the waist down. Was in an accident two years ago right before she met Abby." Jadeon explained to the two, somehow able to tell.

They both nodded their heads, understanding his words. Abby was playing a game on her iPad before she yawned, suddenly feeling tired.

Jadeon stood up, leaving Ekon with them to chat, as he went over to Abby. "You tired?" He asked.

Abby shook her head no, rubbing her eyes as she tried focusing on her video game. She wanted to continue playing games until they left the next evening to return to the states.

Ekon asked if they have a private plane, cause he'd rather not have the same incident happen again of him throwing up in his hand, looking weak and in pain.

Hyun-woo nodded his head, while Baram went to tell some maids to help set up some bedrooms for their guests and the children.

Jadeon just shook his head at Abby, knowing she was tired, glancing at Griffin.

Griffin chuckled a little, taking the iPad from his cousin and placing it in his bag that he brought with him from the hotel. Abby looked at him with wide eyes, wanting her iPad.

"Abby. We know you're tired. Everyone needs their rest." Jadeon told her.

Abigail's pov

I yawned again, wanting to protest. I looked at Jadeon and said, "But I'm not sleepy." My voice was getting lower due to how tired I was.

"Ai. That's what they all say. You just yawned there missy." Ekon joined in.

I blinked my eyes, not wanting to fall asleep just yet. Griffin snorted, picking me up and walking off to a bedroom that my aunt said was my mom's room.

Jadeon watched, before turning to look at Ekon. "Let's go around the city. See if we can find anything interesting. Go grab your boyfriend. He might know this place better than us." Jadeon told him, so Ekon went to ask.

I yawned, rubbing my eyes again. I looked around the room, noticing some pictures of my mommy with Yemon; they both looked happy with each other. Yemon had his arms wrapped around my mom's waist, my mom leaning her head back on his shoulder, both looking content with each other.

Ekon knocked on the door, smiling as he opened it. "Jadeon and I are going out to drive around the city. Want to join?" He asked.

Griffin nodded, placing me on the bed, he turned around and was about to walk out the door when he noticed something on the ground. It was a diary that belonged to his favorite older cousin.

Ekon walked over. "You okay?" He asked.

"Halli..." Griffin said, picking up the diary and looking at it. It had Harley's name written on it, Yemon's name on it as well with a heart around his name.

Ekon sighed, hugging the boy close. "Let Abby look through it. It might mention some things." I heard Ekon whisper, as he let go of Griffin as he left the room, heading outside.

Griffin handed me the diary, before he gave my head a quick kiss and then left. I blinked, looking at the diary. "Eomma..." I whispered, before deciding to open the diary to see the context.

First day of interacting with the Autobots and already some of the soldiers have gotten into an argument with them. Ratchet trying not to pummel into the floor with a wrench. I still don't understand where he gets those from. We never have giant wrenches flying around. First half read.

I giggled, knowing great grandpa would do something like that. I continued reading the next part.

New Autobots have arrived. Two sets of twins. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. Mudflap and Skids. The Terror Twins aren't that bad. But Mudflap and Skids are just annoying. Another read.

I had to stifle my laughter. My mom thought the Chevy twins were annoying? When she talked about them, it sounded like she had a long list on why they annoyed her to no end.

It seems the femmes have sparkmates. Never mess with them in holoform. One read.

I smiled at that, knowing that Ariel, Cee and Mia all love their sparkmates very much.

Don't ask one of them to teach you Cybertronian language. Hardest language ever known in my book. We humans can't make the same sound as them in their natural language. I mean, they learnt it off the internet, but we're not like them. Another read.

I had learned a few Cybertronian words here and there, it wasn't difficult for me at all.

Don't let Ratchet know you are sick. Will keep you in the med bay until you feel better. Bringing medication and everything. A second read.

I snorted, struggling to keep my laughter down. I wonder who got sick and told Ratchet that? I thought as I continued reading. I wondered what was so important that I had to read this.

David Sciuto. Told to be Abby's biological father. But in truth, right before the hunting all started, Prowl is her biological father, but we couldn't let anyone else find out. I couldn't tell David who she belonged to. Last one read, that's left right before her death.

I gasped, dropping the diary, falling to my knees. It felt like everything was moving in slow motion. My heart -spark- was beating really fast as my breathing picked up. My mom didn't tell me who my father was all these years ago. I was lied to by her.

A note fell out, folded.

I started trembling as I picked it up, unfolding it gently.

If future Abby is reading this, then that means you found out. I had to hide it. I was scared that I would lose you to Cemetery Wind. I love you no matter what. I'm sorry Prowl and I hid it from you. It was to keep you safe from danger. It read.

Tears blurred my vision, falling on the bed as I silently sobbed. I looked at the paper to see if anything else was written.

I hope no one else finds out about this. Unicron will be after her. I have seen it. I hope the bots take care of her if I die. The last part read.

I didn't read anymore because after I read that, I collapsed on the floor. I blacked out one second later.

Third person pov

One of the maids rushed in, checking on her pulse. She sighed once she felt one, slowly placing her in the bed, taking the diary and note to show the King and Queen that she had found out the truth.

Hyun-woo and Baram were sad to hear their niece had to find out like this. Hyun-woo went to Harley's old bedroom and noticed tears streaming down his niece's face. He knew she was thinking she had been lied to about her entire life. Baram entered her sister's old room, noticing her niece was crying while she slept. Hyun-woo had looked at his wife before leaving, knowing she would want to be left alone right now.

Baram sat next to Abby, slowly picking up the crying child, before humming a Korean lullaby to soothe her crying, rubbing her back at the same time.

Abby slowly stopped crying, falling asleep. She had heard her mother humming a Korean lullaby to her when she was scared, fearing that someone would try to hurt her.

Baram smiled, deciding to stay like that with her. I wish you could see your child right now, Harley. Baram thought, looking out the window with a smile.

Abby snuggled into the warmth of the person holding her, tear stains on her cheeks and both sides of her face. The sun had set, letting the moon take over the skies for the night, like he always does.

Baram smiled, deciding to take a small nap with the child. "Goodnight little princess." She whispered, kissing her niece's forehead, before falling asleep with her.

A spirit of a woman watched the two from the window. Her black hair waving softly in the wind as her green eyes watched her younger lookalike twin sister sleep with her little girl. "I always am watching over her, Baram. Just like how I did with you." The woman whispered softly, before being carried away by the wind.

Back in the States

Ariella was sleeping peacefully, after last night's event, she didn't want to get up for school. Cee was sleeping, stretching her limbs before she turned on her right side. Mia was not wanting to get up from bed for work, she didn't want to start the day after last night's weird event. Ariel was already up and dressed, she had showered, dressed and was helping Delilah with cooking.

Enyo held a letter, as it was written on the front To Flora Sciuto. She sighed, putting the device on, as she walked out the door, in comfortable clothes. I wonder who sent it. Enyo thought, entering the kitchen.

Ariel and Delilah were cooking eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, waffles, and more for breakfast. Ariel was chatting about something that involved her job and the many people there. Delilah was nodding her head in answers as she baked more pancakes and waffles.

Enyo placed the letter down, opening the fridge to grab some milk. She then opened the cupboard, taking out a glass as she poured it.

Ariella, Cee and Mia were all sleeping peacefully. Nothing would be able to wake them up, not even their alarm clocks that they had set up the night before.

Ron walked down the stairs, Brett asleep on the floor, as he had fallen off the bed, only in a pair of shorts. "The other girls are still asleep." He told Ariel and Delilah.

"Go get their phones. I have an idea." Ariel told him, she was going to trick the girls into thinking they were late for school/work. Delilah snickered, putting the food on plates, each plate has the same amount of food.

Ron went to do that, getting a glance of the letter in Enyo's hand. He ignored it for now, thinking it wasn't important, but sent a text to Ariel and Delilah about the letter the kid has.

Ariel and Delilah both looked at their phones, looking at the letter. Ariel had grabbed some glasses and orange juice as well as milk and placed them on the table. Delilah had grabbed some utensils and placed them next to the plates of food.

Ron took the females phones away quietly, closing the door behind him as he tried not to laugh at Brett who was still asleep on the floor.

Ariel changed the time on the stobe, putting it on 7:35 a.m. and started snickering to herself as she and Delilah thought about how they would go about waking everyone up so they can eat.

"Have you ever tried an air horn? Or banging pans together. This is something you never want to wake up to." Enyo asked, coming back downstairs with her backpack.

"Some people worked long night shifts, Enyo. I don't think they would appreciate that." Ariel warned, thinking back to when a soldier used an air horn on everyone. Harley was a furious mess, given that she was at least two weeks pregnant and it had taken Prowl, Optimus, Elita-1 and Ratchet to hold her back from killing the guy because she had a night shift of keeping watch. The poor soul never did that again.

"Then how do you guys wake up. Last time, my uncle put our alarm clock to a sound of a bomb exploding. That's worse than an air horn. Who knew they were so loud." Enyo shrugged, heading to the living room.

"Don't worry about that. Come eat your food. I will wake up the youngsters." Ariel said, heading upstairs to wake up everyone so they can get ready for work/school.

"Okay." Enyo called, heading to the table, leaving the letter on her school bag.

Ariel was thinking of ways on how to wake up the high schoolers and get them ready because they're late for school.

Brett was still on the floor, face first into the floor, somehow not having woken up when that happened.

"Ron, I need help on how to wake up the Terror Twins, Brett and my sisters. They're late. It's already 7:45 a.m. " Ariel told him, needing ideas.

"I'll drag the Terror Twins out of bed. Brett fell out of bed, face first into the floor, somehow still asleep." Ron answered.

Ariel snickered, but stopped when she heard someone's bedroom door open a little.

Joey looked out the door, Justin peeking out, the two waving hi to Ariel and Ron.

"It looks like you won't be dragging them out of bed, Ron. They're already up." Ariel tells him, snickering to herself.

Ron nods, going to wake up Mia. "Mia. Time to wake up." He whispered.

Mia turned away from him, still asleep. She pulled the covers over her head as she did not want to wake up.

"Would you rather me bring our sparkling here and blast baby shark on her computer?" Ron asked, a sly smirk on his face as he knew she hated the song.

"Would you rather I have Ratchet hit you on the helm with his wrench since he despises the song too?" Mia asked back, sitting up and glaring at him.

"He wouldn't do it if some people are late to school." Ron snipped back.

Mia snorted, getting out of bed and grabbing her uniform for work. "Are Cee and Brett awake?" She asked.

"No. Right now, I'm going to splash cold water on Brett. He fell off the bed face first." Ron answered, going to the bathroom with a bucket, filling it with cold water.

Mia snorted, laughing a little. "Make sure you take him out of the bedroom first, before you dump the water on him." She advised, walking out of the room after getting dressed and going downstairs. Brett was snoring a little as he slept, he unconsciously grabbed a blanket, taking it off of his bed and covered himself up.

Ron dragged Brett out of the room, making sure he wouldn't wake the kid up. He then picked up the bucket, splashing it on him.

Brett immediately woke up, jumping to his feet at the speed of light and looked around, trying to find out who did that to him.

Ron still held the bucket, smirking while trying not to laugh.

"Ronald!" Brett roared, launching himself at him, knocking him off of his feet.

Ron fell back, dropping the bucket that was in his hand. Enyo looked up confused when she heard a thud, having been working on something.

Delilah looked up from where she was sitting, wondering what happened as Brett got up and stormed to his room after grabbing his blanket.

Ron left Ariel to wake up Cee, going downstairs to see how everything was doing.

Ariel went into Cee's bedroom, chuckling quietly to herself when she noticed Cee had mountains of blankets on her bed.

Ron helped Hound on the morning patrol this morning, Akio being outside, practicing his sword skills.

Ariel pushed Cee off of her bed, before she ran out and walked downstairs and sat with everyone else who was awake at the table.

Enyo looked even more confused, wondering why this was happening. "Should I ask about what was happening?" She asked, looking at the others.

"No." Mia answered, as Cee came downstairs after getting dressed, brushing her hair and teeth. She had her backpack with her as she sat at the table, next to Ariel. Brett came downstairs a few minutes later, wearing some jeans and a yellow tshirt, his backpack slung over one shoulder as he sat down next to Ron, shooting a glare at the older man.

Enyo just looked even more confused. She ignored it, figuring it was something they did. Ron just whistled, looking the other way. They ate their food, Enyo finishing first, as she went to her room, not wanting to forget her homework.

Cee and Mia both started searching for their phones. Mia looked at Ron, as her phone's alarm blasted guns being shot. Cee's alarm sounded like a car crash.

Ron raised a brow when he heard the way the phones alarms sounded. "Really?" He asked the two.

"Would you rather I put a Korean song as my alarm then?" The two asked at the same time.

"But why that? What are you trying to even do?" Ron asked, as Orion walked in, Enyo behind him with her homework and a happy puppy bounding down the stairs.

"Not telling. Give us our phones back." They both said, holding out their hands for their phones. Ariella came downstairs, feeling a little annoyed about something as she sat down.

"You feeling okay." Sullen asked, sitting next to her.

"No." Ariella said shortly, eating her plate of food that was in front of her. Cee and Mia both grabbed their phones and silenced them, eating their food.

Conway barked, heading out the door to go play. Enyo went after the little puppy, looking down to see if anything happened on the news, as she wanted to figure out the letter.

"It appears the King and Queen of Korea are coming to the States, they are coming to visit sometime tomorrow." A news reporter said, as she stood on a platform.

Enyo literally almost dropped her phone out of shock, running back in to show what was being said on the news to the others.

Ariel, Cee and Mia were watching the news from the TV in the living room, Ariella was also listening. She turned up the volume so everyone can hear the news.

Enyo put her phone down, looking over as Conway ran back in. "Have they ever visited before?" Ron asked, wondering why they would be coming.

"There are also four companions coming along with their Royal Majesties. Two of them are their niece and the Queen's little cousin, the Lady Abigail Kim and Prince Griffin Kwon. The other two are travelers; friends of the Lady and Prince. The first one is friends with the two cousins, while the other is the Prince's lover." The news reporter continued, as a picture showed Abby, Griffin, Jadeon and Ekon. Ariel was shocked, Cee was in awe and Mia was also shocked.

At Karen's house

Karen dropped whatever she had in her hands, pausing the TV as she called out to her mom, running out of the room. All of the school was shocked at this.

The TV showed Abby wearing a beautiful dress and some cute shoes to match her dress. She was smiling and waving to everyone that was visiting the kingdom. Griffin standing next to her, waving at the crowds and smiling as he looked to Ekon.

Ekon was trying to smile, feeling irritated with what he was wearing. Jadeon the same way, trying not to look like he had a forced smile on his face.

Karen's mom was cooking breakfast for her daughter and husband as she listened to the news. She placed the healthy food and omelette on a plate, before she heard her daughter calling for her.

"Mom. Come see!" Karen called, her voice sounding only sweet when at home.

Karen's mother put the three plates on the table before going to see what her daughter wanted to show her.

"Look. It's Abby." Karen told her, pointing to the tv as she was thinking of something.

Karen's mother looked at the screen and immediately got jealous. Abby's smiling face was like a thorn she wanted to pluck out of the rose garden.

"She is the niece of them. Wanna know who's friends with her?" Karen asked, smirking.

Karen's mother smirked back, not knowing her husband and Karen's father had been listening to the whole thing. Karen's mother nodded her head.

"Enyo Nakamura. The paraplegic girl you've seen getting out of that Ferrari once and getting out of a custom made Peterbilt." Karen answered.

"Who can afford those cars? It definitely is not Enyo. So who's buying all of these nice cars?" Karen's mother asked. She works for a million dollar company, but she's only making $600 dollars per year. Her husband pulls in the most money for his family. He's the one who is a millionaire while she and her daughter spend the cash on luxurious clothes and other things.

"I don't know. But I need to go to school. You find out some more. I'm taking the bus today." Karen told her mother, grabbing her backpack as she went outside to wait for the bus.

Back to the Kim house

Enyo checked the time, seeing as it was time for her to head to school.

The high schoolers all grabbed their bags before leaving the house. Orion, Ariel, Ratchet and Jolt had left the house due to their jobs not allowing late people. Ron and Henry had gone after the announcement to their workplace. Jasper had gone to work after he finished eating. Enyo has to take the bus today.

Enyo had to run, her backpack hitting her back as she ran, as if she was in a marathon, being able to catch the bus just as it was starting to stop. She found a spot near the front, having said good morning to the bus driver with a smile.

The kids were talking about the King and Queen coming to visit the States and they had a Princess at their school the whole time and didn't know.

Meanwhile with the teenagers at Cypress Bay high school

Brett listened to music as they started to arrive to the high school. He got out, fixing his shirt, while Joey and Justin had arrived.

I am not wanting to be here. Thank Primus it is Friday. Ariella thought, getting off of Cee's motorcycle as she fixed her backpack that was slung over her shoulder. Cee had gotten off her motorcycle, taking her helmet off and fixing her hair a bit.

September 11th. The date read on their phones. Brett was a bit confused, as he went to class with one of his friends and Cee. He sat in his seat, as the teacher started to talk about the 9/11 incident.

Ariella had gone to her class with the twins, sitting in her seat next to Joey and one of her other friends. She was listening to the teacher talk about what happened back in New York on this day. Cee felt really sad for all the people who had lost their family and friends.

:Have any of you guys heard of this?:. Brett sent to a private link, where they only get it in their heads, not phones.

:I researched it sometime after we were coming back from Afghanistan that time after the war with the Decepticons:. Cee sent, as Ariella agreed with that. :I was researching it when Sullen and I had heard people talking about it:. She sent through the link/text.

:I wonder why though. I thought humans were usually civilized with each other, well except for the wars they've had:. Joey answered.

:If you looked up the reason, you'll know humans are not exactly civilized. Remember what happened to Abby?:. Cee sent back, as she took notes about a movie they were watching in her class. Ariella was confused about what Cee meant by that.

:Okay, except for humans who are alcoholic and abusive to their children:. Joey told her, as the teacher then changed to show the news of the day.

Ariella was watching the news, trying to figure out what Joey meant by that. She hoped nothing bad had happened to her little sister. Cee had finished taking notes, deciding to watch the rest of the movie before class is over.

It showed one of the twin towers, one having half the plane sticking out as the second flies in, crashing into the other. Half way in, the buildings have already fell, showing people being rescued that were still alive out of there.

Cee wanted to cry because of how sad it is. She didn't like how other people were hurting others around them.

"2,997 people were claimed to be dead. 6,000 others injured. The immediate deaths 265 on the four planes. 2,606 in the World Trade Center and 125 at the Pentagon. One of the deadliest terrorist attacks and the most devastating foreign attacks on United States soil since the attack of Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941." The teacher told them, having paused it.

Cee was horrified at how many people had died that day. She felt saddened but hid it when she wanted no more wars happening everywhere.

With the others

The others got the same talk from their coworkers, Ariel was being told on how many people had died. Delilah noticed the news was on and decided to watch.

Ariel stopped working when she heard the news from her coworkers. She wanted to cry for all the families and loved ones that had suffered losses on this day years ago. Delilah had tears streaming down her face as she watched the news.

Back to the high school

The teacher then started to teach the class, mentioning ground zero in New York where the twin towers fell.

Cee was taking notes, Ariella was watching the movie and taking notes of her own. She wondered if the twins were doing the same thing as her.

Joey was dotting down notes, Justin the same way.

At Carson elementary school

Karen was talking with her friends about the shocking truth about Abby. They couldn't believe they had bullied the Princess of Korea.

Enyo walked in, a bright smile on her face as she passed everyone who had shocked faces.

Karen and her friends were shocked to see Enyo didn't have her wheelchair. They wondered if she was a phony all along.

Enyo sat down, knowing about what's going to happen today, thanks to the bus driver.

Karen decided to poke some fun at Enyo. "Hey Enyo," she started, "is Abby going to come back and hang out with me and my friends?"

"Don't know. Would she rather be with someone who is truthful. Or an entitled brat who thinks the world is hers?" Enyo asked back with her own question, smirking like an idiot at what she said.

Ms. Jones walked in at that exact same time Enyo said that and was shocked to hear that come from Enyo's mouth. "Enyo! That was very rude. Apologize to Karen, and then sit at the back of the classroom for the rest of the day." She scolded her in her teacher voice.

"This is where I usually sit. Also, what's special about today?" Enyo asked, having taken out her homework and placed it on the table.

"Enyo. Apologize to Karen and sit in the back. Now." Ms. Jones said, crossing her arms as she looked at Enyo.

Enyo sighed, grumpily apologizing to miss special, but secretly gave a creepy smirk to Karen, before going to the back.

Ms. Jones started explaining about what their activities will include today: learning about the attacks of 9/11. But Ms. Jones decided to have Enyo work on something else for the time being.

Enyo had always heard of the 9/11 incident but never understood it, so her curious little mind got the best of her. "Um. Ms. Jones? What is the 9/11?" She asked, raising her hand.

"Class start working on what I told you all about 9/11." Ms. Jones tells the class, before walking over to Enyo. "Enyo, you will be working on a different project. I also need you to put the board up so you don't get distracted." She tells Enyo, as Karen and her friends start working on what Ms. Jones told them about.

Enyo nodded, starting to set up her computer, as she went to grab something from her cubby, also handing the homework to Ms. Jones, while searching through her backpack for the computer's charger.

"Enyo. I want you to write it on paper." Ms. Jones tells her, taking the homework and putting it in a black basket that's meant for finished homework.

"Okay. Um. Can I at least plug the computer? A programmer is coming by later on, cause someone tried to hack the computer though. You won't mind, right?" Enyo asked, finally finding the charger.

"Enyo, you know the rules. No devices in this classroom or this school. Remember to leave the computer at your house from now on. I do not want you to charge the computer since it will become a distraction to the other students." Ms. Jones said, shaking her head.

"Is there something you have? I'll leave it in my bag as it charges, as this computer is only for schoolwork or projects that need to be done on a slide. The school gave it to me, as I know how to use it. This was the first time someone tried to hack it." Enyo told her, picking up the computer, putting it in her bag, making sure the battery won't go down.

"Enyo. All the students did not get computers for their projects. The principal never gave the school permission for this. Hand over the computer please." Ms. Jones holds out her hand, as Karen keeps herself busy writing about 9/11, same with her friends.

"From my old school. The school board are the ones who decide. I just like using computers. I want to be a programmer. Now can I start on the project please?" Enyo asked politely, having already a loose leaf in her hand.

"Hand over the computer Enyo." Ms. Jones tells her, a warning in her tone as she was also planning on having a chat with the principal about this.

"Hm. Suit yourself." Enyo told her, handing the computer over with the charger. She sat back down at her desk, waiting for instructions on the project.

Ms. Jones took the computer and placed it in a drawer before she told Enyo to start working on the apology letter and write about her life.

Enyo thought for a minute, before starting to write about her life before the accident. Saying how she loved taking pictures and videos. How she was a victim of bullying before she changed schools. Always wanting to go on a cruise.

"Enyo? Do you mind putting up the board that's on your desk please?" Ms. Jones asked, not wanting to distract her from her work.

"Sure." Enyo answered, putting the board up. "Well. I'll still be able to hear. Do you have like these headphones that will block out the sound?" She asked.

"Enyo. Just ignore us and start working on your apology letter please." Ms. Jones tells her before starting to teach the class. Karen was laughing within her mind about Enyo being in trouble.

Enyo grumbled, starting to work on the stupid apology letter. I will show them all. Karen's little innocent act will soon be ruined when they find out. She thought, slightly smirking to herself, signing her name at the bottom. She made a letter, coloring it all a dark red, knowing Karen hated the color.

Ms. Jones taught the class about 9/11 and why the two twin towers fell. "There were four locations that were attacked, does anyone want to take a guess which location was attacked?" She asked the students, going to the back where Enyo is and slipped her a pair of ugly looking gray and white headphones.

"Thank you." Enyo told her, as she already finished the letter and the paper about her life. "Can I read a book as I had finished?" She asked, looking calmly at the teacher with no emotions.

"Let me see the apology letter and the paper." Ms. Jones holds out her hand for both papers so she can see if the apology is worth being accepted.

"Here you go." Enyo made it as clear as day on her apology letter. She would rather want Karen dead, kicked out of the school and gone out of her life.

I'm. SORRY. Hope we can be best friends. Enjoy your lovely day and life. You look wonderful in that pretty pink dress.

Ms. Jones could tell she wasn't telling the truth and gave it back to her. "Rewrite the letter, Enyo. Make it look like you mean it." She told her, taking the board and walking back to the front of the class. She then continued teaching her class about 9/11.

Enyo sighed. This time making it more truthful, even drawing a flower the color pink. She knew Karen was laughing at this, but soon she will have her payback.

Karen and the other girls were busy writing about the attacks of 9/11. They didn't want to get in trouble with the teacher so they decided to ignore Enyo and start working on the project.

Enyo half way fell asleep, still feeling tired after last night.

The bell rang after a few hours of the kids doing their projects, signaling that lunch has started.

Enyo shot up, going over to the teacher to show the apology letter, before heading to her cubby to grab her lunch.

Ms. Jones read the letter to see if it is appropriate to show Karen. "Enyo. You will be eating lunch in the classroom." She told her. Ms. Willows was walking to the teacher's lounge to grab her lunch. She had gotten a text a little after lunch started to grab her friend's lunch since she'll be eating in her classroom.

"Okay. I don't mind." Was the only answer, as she took out her lunch, which was a sub sandwich, with ribs, barbeque sauce and salad, no onions.

Catori Willows walked inside the room and gave Aquila her lunch. The two then were in a conversation about their kids' work in class. "What about Abigail Kim? She's been missing school for about two weeks now, right?" Catori asked her friend. Aquila nodded her head. "It is true. But she's sent her first month's finished homework last week to the principal. I believe she will show up next month to turn in her homework for that month." Catori nods her head.

Enyo just enjoyed her lunch, still a bit mad that she had to give the computer to Ms. Jones.

The principal had walked in as Catori was about to ask a question. "Mind if I join my oldest friends for lunch?" He asked, looking a little tired. Both adults shook their heads. "Not at all. Come sit." Aquila said, while Catori sat in a different seat. "Enyo, you can go to the lunchroom and finish your lunch there." Aquila told the little girl, not wanting her to overhear the conversation between the three oldest friends.

Enyo nodded, grabbing her sketchbook first, before she left, thinking of what to draw right now as she made it to the lunch room.

"So, anything new happen with you both?" Darius asked his two female friends. "Enyo has been rather rude to Karen. She called her an idiot just as I walked inside the classroom. And she brought a computer to school and wanted to charge it." Aquila told him.

Catori wondered. "Doesn't the school board give computers to those that need help?" She asked in confusion, having worked at some other schools before.

"No. We do not. The school board doesn't hand out computers to anybody. Unless they have a learning disability, then yes. But Enyo Nakamura doesn't need the computer. She learns fine. But her behavior nowadays worries me and the rest of the school board." Darius answered, wondering if he should have Enyo removed from the school for a bit. "You are right about her attitude." Aquila tells her oldest friend.

Darius was thinking back to when Abby and Enyo were sent to the nurse's office covered in bruises. Abby more then Enyo. Aquila was eating her sandwich as she thought about Enyo's attitude towards Karen.

"Explain to me her attitude, Aquila." Catori told, looking at her friend.

In South Korea

Abby was wearing different clothes after she had changed out of her dress. She was now wearing a cute shirt and skirt with cute shoes.

Ekon sat irritated in the room he shared with Griffin. "I am never wearing that thing again. How can you stand wearing that?" He growled to Griffin, happy that he was out of it.

Griffin was trying not to laugh as his boyfriend complained. "You and Jadeon both looked like you were enjoying yourselves in the clothes my cousin-in-law gave you." He chuckled.

Jadeon stood outside of Abby's room, knocking on the door.

Abby placed her mother's diary on the bed and went to answer the door. "Jadeon?" She asked, wondering if something was wrong.

"Just came here to see how everything is. You happy your aunt and uncle are coming to form an alliance with Optimus. You also realize they'll meet your friend too." Jadeon told her with a smile. Ekon glared at Griffin. "That was worse than wearing a suit." He grumbled back.

Griffin laughed, falling off the bed as he laughed. "I am happy. But I'm also worried. What if Karen is there? She and her friends were the reason why my face was bloody and bruised on my second day of school. Remember?" Abby asked, not wanting to face Karen and her rude friends.

"I know. But you've done well." Jadeon told her. Ekon grinned, going after the boy as he pushed him to the ground, making sure he can't move his feet or arms. "Try to move now." He grinned.

Griffin smirked, looking at Ekon. Abby sat on the bed and picked up her mother's diary.

Ekon looked confused at the kid, bending down to look at his face.

Griffin smirked more before kissing Ekon.

Ekon looked surprised for a minute, but deepened it, holding the boy down with his weight. If he was in bipedal, this kid would have been squished in seconds.

Abby was still shocked that her mom didn't tell her Yemon was her biological father. She felt betrayed; hurt even.

Jadeon smiled at Abby, picking her up as he entered the room.

"David isn't my biological father. I learned that from my mom's diary." Abby showed him the diary.

Jadeon nodded in understanding. "It might not be too bad. Let me guess. The next thing we know is David is Enyo's biological father. Now that would be crazy." Jadeon tried to joke, not actually knowing the truth.

Abby giggled, holding her mother's diary close. "Yeah, that would be really crazy. I wonder how everyone is anyway." She wondered aloud.

Jadeon smiled, before looking around the room. "Want to play hide and seek?" He asked.

Abby giggles. "Princesses don't play hide and seek, silly. But we do have some stables. Aunt Baram told me my mom had a horse that she loved taking care of. I want to go see her." She tells Jadeon, before she went to her closet to pick some new clothes. Baram and Hyun-woo were standing outside Griffin's bedroom.

Ekon looked up, getting off of Griffin slowly as he sensed two people outside of the bedroom door. "Why not? It seems like every child likes to play it." Jadeon asked.

Abby couldn't find any clothes that she could wear for the stables. She tilted her head and said, "Well some kids. But princesses like myself have other activities we could do." Baram and Hyun-woo knocked on the door.

Ekon helped Griffin up, but giving the boy a quick kiss, before going to the door to answer it. "Yes?" He asked, seeing the cousin/cousin-in-law.

Hyun-woo was the first to speak and said, "Would the both of you like to join us on our walk to the stables?" The stables wasn't that far from here.

"Sure." Ekon answered, opening the door more.

Hyun-woo nodded his head, walking off to tell his niece of the activities they will be doing. Abby was still searching for suitable clothes for the stable. "I can't find anything."

"Ask your aunt and uncle." Jadeon answered. Ekon went to tell Griffin what he was told by the cousin and cousin-in-law.

"Can you help me find something please?" Abby asked him. Griffin jumped up in joy, feeling happy that he was going to the stables with his family and lover.

Ekon shook his head at the excitement, knowing he's going through a large ride. "Don't go putting me on a horse." Jadeon and Ekon warned the two.

"Aw. Why not?" Griffin pouted, crossing his arms. "Please?" Abby's eyes got bigger as she did the puppy dog eyes on him. Hyun-woo knocked on the door.

"Fine." The two grumbled, still not liking it. Jadeon opened the door, looking at the two in confusion for a minute.

Griffin jumped around happily, Abby was bouncing around in excitement. Hyun-woo chuckled, before he said, "Would you two like to join us on a walk to the stables?" Abby turned around, still trying to find clothes.

Ekon held his boyfriend still, making sure the kid doesn't over excite himself. "Actually. I got this thing with my holoform. You want to ride a horse. Then be my guest and watch some magic." Ekon whispered, backing away as his holoform started to contract, turning into something.

"What are you doing?" Griffin asked, wondering what his boyfriend was doing. "I can't find anything." Abby said after searching her whole closet for some cute clothes.

Once finished, there stood a beautiful black stallion, staring back at him with half blue/purple electric optics. Baram entered, holding an outfit she made herself, bringing it over to Abby.

Griffin's mouth dropped as he stared at the horse in awe. Abby looked at the outfit her aunt made, finding it really cute.

Ekon changed back, feeling a bit sore in some spots as he stretched, cracking his neck and knuckles. "Shall you show me these stables? Will I be riding a horse?" He asked.

"Yes. You will be riding a horse. We will need to wait for Aebi and Jadeon to come with us before we leave." Griffin tells him, grabbing his riding boots.

Ekon grumbled. "I just tried that. It still leaves a sore spot." Ekon growled, still not wanting to get on a horse.

Griffin chuckled. "You'll be fine. You're being a silly dramatic Cybertronian." He snickered. Abby had changed in the bathroom, walked out and smiled.

Ekon shook his head, before they left the room.

Abby walked out of the room, pulling Jadeon behind her as she wanted to get to the stables.

Back at Kim house

Delilah was cleaning the house. She was doing everyone's laundry, cleaning all the bedrooms and playrooms in the house, mopping the floor, doing the dishes and watering the plants she had in the backyard garden.

Feng was helping her, cleaning the windows, before something on the couch caught his attention. :Hey Delilah. You might want to see this:. He sent through the comm, after looking the letter over, but not reading inside the letter.

Delilah went over to where he was and noticed the letter in his hands. "What's that?" She asked, looking at him.

He hands it to her, scratching at his head for a minute.

"Why are you giving it to me?" She asked him.

"Look at the name written on it." Was the only answer.

Delilah looks at the name that was written on the letter.

Flora Sciuto was written on the letter, being for the person.

Delilah looks at Feng. "Flora Sciuto?" She said in a questioning tone.

"Only one person we know who has that name, Enyo." Feng answered, a questioning glare on his face.

"Should we leave it?" She asked, not sure what to do at this point.

"I'm not sure, it seems important. I'll send it to the others about this. You try to figure out where it came from." Feng explained, sending a picture to the others about the letter.

"I remember Enyo had it in her hand when she came downstairs for breakfast. She put it on her backpack, but forgot to grab it when she left." Delilah tells him.

"Hmmm. But who would send it. Who else knows about her actual name?" Feng asked.

"I'm not sure. Should we read it?" Delilah asks, wanting to know if it was going to be a threat or something else.

"You read it. It might have been sent from Avni." Feng told her, but wondered how they knew where the home was.

"I'll read this if you read it too." She tells him, not wanting to read a threat alone.

Feng slowly opened the letter. Dear Flora, I know this is hard. As you do not know your real family. My name is grace Sciuto. I am your aunt. After Avni Patel ran off with you, we were trying to get your mother's hands off of you because of the experiments. We hope you are alive and well. From Grace and Costin Sciuto.

"She has a real family that misses her a lot." Delilah whispered, not knowing what to make of this.

Feng looked at her. He did not know how to answer that question.

Delilah wasn't sure what to do with the letter at that point.

"Do you think it is important?" Feng asked, from how she had woken up last night, it was kinda confusing as she half lied and told some truth.

"I think so. But I'm also not sure yet." Delilah answered, not sure what to make of the letter's words.

On the back of the letter had a phone number, it belonged to Grace.

Delilah wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. They didn't have a home phone, her phone was locked.

Feng looked at his phone. He'd only had used it for important calls or from his teammates. "Here. I don't have any important calls right now. Let's see what this aunt and uncle want." He told her, holding his phone out.

Delilah looked at him, wondering what she was supposed to say to the aunt and uncle.

"Just try your best. It could be a trick though. Let's see what they have to say." Feng explained.

Delilah typed the phone number in his phone and pressed the call button, putting it on speaker. "What am I supposed to say?" She asked.

On three rings, the person answered. "Hello. This is Grace Sciuto. How may I help you?" Grace asked, using her work voice.

Delilah looked at Feng, wondering what she's supposed to say to this woman.

"Just say your name normally and tell her why you are calling." He mouthed.

Delilah just handed him his phone as the laundry was done. She didn't know how to talk to other people, unless it's the Autobots.

Feng watched, shaking his head. "Can you wait one minute?" He asked Grace. "Sure. I'll be just here waiting." Grace answered, as Feng put the phone down. He walked after Delilah. "I've done it before. Some of us too. It's easy. Just talk to them like how you talk to the Autobots." Feng told her.

Delilah stopped putting clothes in the dryer and looked at him like he was crazy. "Talk to them like how I talk to the Autobots? Are you crazy? I don't know how to do that." She whispered, not wanting Grace to overhear.

"Not how I meant. Enyo is a normal human being. We all talk to her properly. That's just her aunt. Speak like how you would speak to other humans. You also realize during parent/teacher night you will be talking to one too." Feng explained.

Delilah sighed. "Can you talk to her? Just... don't mention Enyo by that name. Mention her real name, okay?" Delilah tells him, going back to the laundry.

"You know they've been looking for her. At least stay by me in case it gets out of hand." Feng asked.

Delilah nodded her head as she put the last load of laundry in the dryer. She started it up and walked back to the living room.

Feng picked up the phone. "Sorry. Something came up before." He lied, knowing humans can't tell a lie. "It's okay. May I please know how you have my number?" Grace asked sweetly, her voice sounding calm.

Delilah decided to answer that. "We found a letter on our couch that was sent to Flora Sciuto." She answered.

"Oh my God. Is she alive? Is she well? Has she been eating her veggies? Does she have her father's eyes?" Grace asked so many questions about the well behavior of her niece.

"She's alive and well. Her veggies... kind of. Her father's eyes? I have no clue. I never met the man before. But I do know someone who does know of his eye color." Delilah answered each question honestly.

"Phew. We'e been looking for her all over, but have had no luck. David tried to bring her to us, to keep her away from her psycho and schizophrenic mother, Avni. I'm telling you. The things she did to Flora when David was gone was the worst." Grace sighed, relieved that she is okay.

"But Flora is handicapped. She's paralyzed from the waist down so she has to use a wheelchair to get around." Delilah explained to Grace.

"Oh. Fluturele meu mic. (My little butterfly). At least she is alive and well. May I please know your name?" Grace asked, her voice calm.

"My name is Delilah Davis." She glared at Feng for not saying a single thing throughout the whole call.

"Feng Buster." Feng answered. "It is lovely to meet you. I am the sister-in-law of David Sciuto. Let me go get my husband, his youngest brother." Grace told them.

"All right." Delilah pushed the mute button. "Do you think they know David was married a second time?" She asked Feng, not sure what to make of the situation.

Feng shrugged, not too sure. "I mean. He might've divorced Avni after hearing what she did." He suggested. "Costin. Come here." Grace called, soon another voice came on. "Hello. My name is Costin Sciuto. Youngest brother of David. You have already met my wife." Costin introduced himself.

Delilah pressed the mute button again to unmute the call. "Hello Costin. My name is Delilah Davis. My friend standing beside me is Feng Buster." She introduced herself and Feng.

"It is nice to meet you. My niece hasn't been any trouble to your family?" Costin asked.

"Um. She has been a little temperamental here and there. But other than that, not really any trouble. She has become a first friend to my adopted daughter, Abigail Kim." She explained.

"Ah. Just like her father. Avni was really kind before. I don't understand what changed. It's like she decided to show her true colors." Costin sighed.

"Costin were you by any chance aware that your brother was married to another woman by the name, Harley Kim? I believed he married her a few years or so after Avni left him." Delilah asked Costin.

"Hmmm. No. We haven't heard from him in awhile after we lost Flora. Let's keep in touch. We'd like to see our niece one day." Costin told the two, adding the number to Grace's contacts.

Back in Incheon, South Korea

Abby was excited about seeing horses for the first ever in a long time. She had only seen wolves, foxes, cats and bears when she lived with her mother and David. She was walking near her aunt, while Griffin was chatting with his cousin-in-law about his life in the States.

Ekon stood to the back. He looked around, staying back from the family. Jadeon went behind Abby, putting her on his shoulders with a smile. "There. You can see more now." He told her with a smile.

Abby giggles, hugging his head. Baram chuckled, wishing her lookalike twin was here to see this. "You care about her, don't you?" She asked Jadeon.

"Yes." Jadeon answered. Ekon stopped at the sight of the stables. He was not expecting that.

Abby's eyes widened, while Griffin chuckled at his lover's face. He grabbed Ekon's hand and tugged him along. "This place is huge, ajumma Baram!" Abby exclaimed as Griffin nodded his head in agreement.

Ekon followed as one of the horses ran out of their stall, tackling both him and Griffin. The horse was Griffin's friend as the two played when he was just a foal and Griffin a toddler. He was a north Swedish horse, his coat black.

"Storm! Easy boy. Easy." Griffin stood up, helped Ekon on his feet before he went to calm his horse down. "Is that Griffin's horse, samchon?" Abby asked her uncle, having never met the horse before.

Storm neighed, nibbling Griffin's shirt. Storm loved biting any shirt he wore. A beautiful black mare trotted over, bowing to the king and queen in respect.

Griffin was laughing at his horse's action. "Aw come on! You always do this to every shirt I wear!" He hugged Storm's head. "But it's really great to see you again, Storm." He kissed Storm's snout. Abby's jaw dropped as her aunt bows back to the horse. "Black Beauty. As kind as always. Unlike Storm. You should teach him how to work on manners." Baram chuckled, as she saw Griffin try to get out of Storm's grip.

"Abby. We had gotten this horse for you." Hyun-woo told his niece, as Black Beauty then walked over to her. Storm let go, but grabbed the cape Griffin had, trotting off back into the stables with it.

"She's really pretty." Abby says, looking into Black Beauty's eyes and smiled. Griffin looked between his horse and where his cape was. "Storm! Give me back my cape!" He ran in the stables after his horse. Baram chuckled, shaking her head.

Storm was snickering as he put it on top of a hay bale.

"Seriously? Stop doing this to my things, man! You do this all the time!" Griffin started climbing up to the hay to get his cape.

Storm trotted off, stealing one of the brushes Griffin used on him, going to hide it.

"Storm! Come on! First my cape, now the brush!" Griffin said exasperatedly, grabbing his cape and running off after his horse.

Storm neighed, his saddle and bridle waiting as he was in his stall, the brush behind him.

Griffin chuckled, going in Storm's stall. "What would my life be like if I didn't have a best friend like you?" He asked, grabbing the brush and starting to brush Storm's mane, tail and sides. Abby was running her fingers through Black Beauty's soft mane.

"Why don't we saddle her up. You'll be using your mother's saddle." Hyun-woo suggested, as Black Beauty went back to her stall. The saddle on a rack.

"Samchon? What did Eomma's horse look like?" Abby asked, as Griffin was adding his saddle and bridle on Storm. He checked the saddle to see if it was comfortable for his old friend. "How's that, Storm? Not too tight?" He asked.

Storm nodded his head up and down. He nudged Griffin with his head, wanting a carrot.

Griffin laughed, he was holding a carrot behind his back. He brought it out to show Storm. "I'm going to eat the carrot." He said, bringing it to his mouth in slow motion, teasing Storm.

Storm reacted fast, snatching it out of Griffin's hand, chewing on the top.

"I miss horseracing." Abby says under her breath, wanting to get down so she can saddle up Black Beauty.

Black Beauty trotted off to her stall, waiting for Abby to come as Jadeon and Ekon got situated on the other horses.

Abby followed Black Beauty, feeling happy that she was back in the stables again after not racing in a long time. Abby had been riding horses long before she could walk. She loved taking care of horses whenever she could. But, tragedy struck one day. David had basically banned her from going racing ever again when her longtime horse, Rain, died. It was an accident that wasn't supposed to happen.

Storm nudged Griffin to hop on, as Ekon came over, leading the horse with him.

Griffin hopped up and sat in the saddle, smiling as he looked down at his horse. Abby had put her mother's saddle and bridle on Black Beauty.

Black Beauty was eating some grains from a pail, wanting to just eat before leaving.

Abby giggled a little, before she looked around the stall. She noticed a picture was next to the door of the stall and saw a young teenaged black haired girl with a horse. The girl was smiling big as she hugged the horse's snout and leaned her head a little to the horse's head. She held a gold medal with 1st place embedded on it.

It was Harley and her oldest horse, Lightning. Storm trotted out of his stall, as Ekon got on his horse. Black Beauty nudged Abby to hop on, as Hyun-woo hopped on his.

Abby hopped on Black Beauty's new saddle, grabbing the reins so she doesn't fall. Baram hopped on her horse, and smiled at the nostalgic feeling from a long time ago.

Volt looked at Baram, nudging her leg as if to say 'welcome back'. They started the morning trot, Jadeon riding next to Abby, Hyun-woo near Baram, Ekon and Griffin.

Abby smiled at the warm feeling of the sun on her face. She had grabbed her mother's old cowgirl hat and was currently wearing it. Griffin looked at his little cousin and smiled at the similarities she and Halli had.

"You doing okay?" Ekon asked Griffin, seeing as he was looking at Abby.

Griffin nodded, looking at Ekon. "It's like I'm seeing Halli as a younger person." He tells him. Baram smiled at her niece for wearing her sister's cowgirl hat.

Ekon nodded in understanding. "We all miss Harley too. But look at this now. She'd be happy to see you both alive and well." He told his boyfriend.

Griffin nodded his head. Abby wanted to see how fast Black Beauty can run, trotting was fun and all but she wanted to have a fun race. Baram noticed the look on her young niece's face and chuckled.

Storm looked back at Black Beauty, neighed in a challenging way, as he stomped his hoof.

Griffin looked at Storm with 'dude! Seriously? Again with the challenge?' look on his face. Abby giggled at her older cousin's face. Baram laughed, knowing what it was Storm was doing.

Black Beauty did the same, both ready to take off into a run.

"Ready for the race, Griffin?" Abby asked, a challenge sparking in her eyes as well as fun. "Say what? Excuse me while I say this, but I'm going against a professional horseback racing girl and a young one at that! You think I'm ready?" Griffin looked at Abby shocked. She giggles and shrugs her shoulders. They both hold onto the reins.

The two took off, the two head to head, Storm jumping over obstacles easily, like a log in the way. Black Beauty had to dodge some of them, as she didn't want to scare her new owner by jumping so far.

Abby was giggling, not caring if she lost against her cousin because his horse was a better jumper than hers. She was just having fun. Griffin was also having fun, ducking under low branches as Storm jumped. Baram was laughing, watching her niece and cousin race.

Storm jumped over the fence, Black Beauty doing the same as they made it past the pasture, racing past as Black Beauty got ahead.

Abby was laughing as Griffin chuckled at the feeling of being free for a second. They both missed horseback riding and would do anything to enjoy the feeling of the wind in their hair as they raced. Baram was chuckling, shaking her head.

The two horses turned, Black Beauty being half way used to it, as she did a full turn, Storm having to do it a little to the side. They jumped the fence once more, both head to head as they raced back.

Baram was laughing at the sight of her cousin ducking his head every time a low branch was coming up. Abby giggled, being a child had its perks of dodging the branches.

Black Beauty won as she came to an abrupt stop in front of Volt. Storm trotted over to stand next to Ekon.

"That was fun." Abby giggled, hugging Black Beauty's neck as she sighed happily. Griffin nodded his head in agreement with his cousin.

Ekon smiled at Griffin, as Storm just looked bored now.

Griffin smiled back at him, as Abby noticed a spirit was watching her while she sat on a horse. Baram smiled as she had loved spending time with her cousin and niece for the past two weeks.

"Want to continue what we started later?" Ekon whispered, wanting to tease the poor boy, just wanting to see his reaction.

Griffin ducked his head, hiding his face in Storm's mane. Perverted boyfriend of mine! He shouted in his head. Abby noticed the girl and horse looked like her mother and Lightning.

Lightning walked over, hugging Black Beauty as she was her little foal. Ekon chuckled, finding it funny.

Abby was looking at her mother with shock in her eyes, she wanted to break down and hug her. Griffin was still blushing as he said, "It's not funny." Baram looked at Ekon, silently wishing she had a frying pan with her right now.

Ekon just smiled, patting the kid on the back. Harley smiled at her daughter, walking over slowly.

"M-mom?" Griffin shot up at Abby's word. He saw his cousin, slowly walking over to Abby. "Halli..." Baram turned around, and gasped when she saw her twin. "Harley..." she said, her voice cracking.

"Hi." Harley waved, as Lightning walked back.

"Halli... why did David hurt you and Abby? How come you never told us?! You just left us in the dark, as we worried about your safety! You didn't even tell me about David threatening you!" Griffin had tears pouring from his eyes as he yelled at her.

Harley sighed. "I have more news than that. As you know, Abby isn't David's biological daughter. Flora Sciuto. Which equals to your friend, Enyo." She told them.

"Then why didn't you tell me he wasn't my father when I was little? Do you know how hurt I am feeling right now?" Abby sobbed at the last two words. Baram looked at her identical twin. "Why didn't you tell her? It would've made her life a whole lot easier." She asked.

"I did it to protect her. Prowl agreed with the decision before the hunting started." Harley explained.

"Did Prowl know about Abby?" Griffin asked, Abby looked up at that.

"Yes. But we decided to backtrack just to keep her safe." Harley explained.

Abby sniffled, too upset to even brush her tears away. She wanted to get away from this. It was too much for her. It was suffocating her, the truth!

Jadeon decided that it was time to go back, so he nodded to the aunt and uncle. "It is time for me to go back. I hope to see you again soon." Harley told them, her and Lightning started to fade away.

Baram nodded her head, as Abby just steered Black Beauty away and decided to head back past the stables by herself. She couldn't breathe because of how many times she's been lied to. Griffin could tell his youngest cousin was hurting.

"Let's also head back. I need to finish packing for when we go to the United States." Hyun-woo told, steering his horse the same way Abby had gone.

"Wait what? I'm not going back. Forget it. Abby doesn't want to go back either. Okay? That much I am sure of." Griffin rode off, not wanting to stay one more second hearing about the States. Baram sighed, knowing her cousin and niece were not wanting to go back.

Ekon sighed, telling that he'd go after him. Ekon was able to stop Storm from continuing as he got in front of the two with his horse. "You know we have to return. I know how much you've missed living here, but I can't just stay here. I'm an Autobot and we nevertheless abandon one another." He told him.

"It isn't just my home. Abby was born in this country. Harley was forced to move to the States because David threatened to kill Abby. Abby has lost a lot. The last straw that made her close in on herself was when she lost Rain, her first horse and best friend." Griffin explained.

"I understand that. But I cannot just leave you or Abby here. There is a greater danger with Decepticons still out there." Ekon told back, standing his ground.

Griffin sighed, knowing Ekon was right.

With Abby

She was still riding off, not turning to the stables as she went to her hiding place she's found all those years ago. Her chest was hurting too much for her. She was sending agonizing pain to whoever could feel it to know she's hurting a lot inside.

Shula appeared, sensing her partner's pain as she landed in front of Abby, concern in her eyes as she squawked.

Abby steered Black Beauty inside the hiding place as she furiously wiped her tears away, but no matter how many times she's wiped her eyes, tears still fell from her now dull blue eyes. She sniffled as she started singing a song she once heard from the radio once.

"You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.

With you, I'm alive,

Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide."

She used her thumbs to wipe the tears away from her eyes,

"So stop time right here in the moonlight,

'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes."

She looked at the sky as it started to sprinkle a little.

"Without you, I feel broke,

Like I'm half of a whole,

Without you, I've got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn,

Like a sail in a storm.

Without you, I'm just a sad song,

I'm just a sad song."

She looked at Black Beauty and hugged her snout.

"With you, I fall,

It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall,

With you, I'm a beautiful mess,

It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge."

She thought back to when she was happy with her mom and Yemon, who she called Uncle Raul.

"So stop time right here in the moonlight,

'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes."

She closed her eyes to block the flashbacks of her past.

"Without you, I feel broke,

Like I'm half of a whole,

Without you, I've got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn,

Like a sail in a storm.

Without you, I'm just a sad song."

She thought about her family of Autobots. Did they know?

"You're the perfect melody,

The only harmony I wanna hear!

You're my favourite part of me,

With you standing next to me,

I've got nothing to fear!"

She hugged herself as she continued singing.

"Without you, I feel broke,

Like I'm half of a whole,

Without you, I've got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn,

Like a sail in a storm!

Without you, I'm just a sad song!"

She wiped the last tear before she went to the wall closest to where she and Black Beauty stood.

"Without you, I feel broke,

Like I'm half of a whole,

Without you, I've got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn,

Like a sail in a storm.

Without you, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song."

Abby was sitting near the wall as she finished the song. She buried her face in her arms as she hugged her knees close to her chest.

Shula wrapped her wings around the child in comfort.

Abby huddled into the warmth of Shula's wings. She shivered a little as the wind started picking up a bit.

Shula smiled, giving a beak kiss to Abby, as she curled around the little child.

Abby looked at Black Beauty. "Black Beauty? Are you okay?" She asked, wondering if her horse was okay.

Black Beauty nodded her head up and down, neighing as she had to head back to the stables.

Abby nodded her head. "Let's head back. They're all probably worried about us."

Black Beauty nodded, as Shula disappeared into the sky.

Back to the others

Ekon almost dragged Griffin all the way back to the stables, Hyun-woo shaking his head at that, standing next to his wonderful wife.

Griffin grumbled under his breath but decided to let Ekon drag Storm all the way to the stables. Baram sighed, knowing her niece wants to stay in Korea so she doesn't have to face anyone.

Storm walked up to his stall, thinking of bucking Griffin off so he can get off faster.

"Storm! Seriously! Why, man? Why? You bucked me off! Why?" Griffin stood up, he had a lot of hay sticking to his soaked clothes and hair.

Storm snickered, before turning around to eat some grains from the pail.

Griffin mumbled to himself as he undid the saddle and bridle, taking them off of Storm gently before he grabbed the brush and started brushing Storm's mane, sides and tail.

Storm just grunted, his tail smacking Griffin on the back as he continued to eat. Ekon was just watching, having taken the saddle and bridle of his horse. Black Beauty just walked in with Abby on her back.

Abby got off of Black Beauty's saddle, leading her by the reins to her stall and starts taking off her mother's saddle and bridle off of Black Beauty. She placed the cowgirl hat on a shelf before she started brushing Black Beauty's long black mane and tail. "Fun ride, huh Black Beauty?" She asked. Griffin tried making sure he doesn't get smacked by Storm's tail again as he continued brushing him.

Black Beauty loved the brush, relaxing as she stood. Storm just kept eating, taking some of the hay off of Griffin.

Griffin put the brush away after he got done brushing Storm. Baram led her horse in the stables. Abby got done brushing Black Beauty's mane and tail. She smiled a little. "I'm all done. What do you think, Black Beauty?"

Black Beauty neighed, nudging Abby out of happiness.

Abby giggled, as she hugged Black Beauty's snout. She didn't want to leave her horse, her home, her people. She wanted to stay here. Griffin hugged Storm's neck, closing his eyes.

Storm was happy as he wrapped his head around Griffin. "Maybe we can bring them with us." Hyun-woo suggested.

Baram nodded her head in agreement as she took her saddle and bridle off of Volt. She then started brushing his mane, sides and tail with gentleness.

"I don't think we can, Samchon. Won't they get hot on the plane?" Abby asked, not wanting to let go of Black Beauty. Griffin nodded his head in agreement with his cousin. "I don't want to lose Storm. He's my best friend. If I lose him, it'll be like I lost half of my heart." He said, tightening his hug on Storm's neck a bit.

Volt just looked out the window to the outside, wanting to visit places with his owner.

Abby ran her fingers through Black Beauty's mane, liking the feeling. Griffin sighed, knowing he had to go back to the States. But he didn't want to leave Storm, not anymore. Baram smiled and said, "We'll visit some new places soon, my old friend. I promise you that."

Volt neighed happily, moving around a bit in excitement. "I guess we will have to pack the horses' tools." Hyun-woo told them, as one of the maids brought over a trailer for the horses.

Abby gasped, while Griffin looked at his uncle with wide eyes. "Are you serious? But we don't have a stables at the house." He tells him.

"We'll figure out what to do. For now, let's go get ready." Hyun-woo ordered.

"Yes sir." Griffin heads out of the stables and goes inside the palace to pack up his things and change clothes. Abby backs away from Black Beauty, hesitant about leaving her. Baram stops at Abby's stall, knowing she'll need to pack up her things and trophies from long time ago.

Ekon followed, going to help Griffin as the horses chattered to each other.

Griffin was putting clothes aside so he can change his clothes, or maybe he should keep wearing what he has on? Abby had gone to her bedroom, packing up her clothes, things and her mother's diary.

Jadeon helped her, passing the stuff over to her. Ekon and his alt were already loaded onto the plane.

Back in St. Petersburg, Florida

Cee, Ariella and Brett were chatting about things that happened at school. Everyone had been chatting about Abigail and Griffin. Some more news had popped up and Ariella told everyone to get in the living room.

Everyone came to see what's going on. "Abigail Kim. Being a champion horse racer of the world at a young age. And the owner of two trillion dollar companies/businesses. It is told they are bringing some of their horses, Volt of dressage, Black Beauty also a champion racer." The reporter told, showing pictures of the horses.

Cee, Brett, Ariella and Delilah were shocked to hear that Abby was a racer at a young age. Ariella looked at her father, wondering if he's as shocked as she is.

The next day.

The doorbell rang, as Enyo came down the stairs with her laptop back. Took awhile to convince them, but she did have a bit of a misunderstanding of words. Orion went to answer the door.

Abby was petting Black Beauty's leg, being the short girl she is. Griffin was standing near Storm, not wanting to be separated from his longtime best friend. Baram was walking to the porch of the house, wearing a dress that she was gracefully dressed in.

Orion looked confused for a minute, looking between the older people as he motioned Abby, Griffin and Jadeon to come over, Enyo literally sprinting out the door, tackling Abby in a hug.

Baram looked back at her niece, blinking her green eyes as she wondered who the girl is. Griffin chuckled as he watched Abby get tackled. "Um..." was all Abby could say.

"Abby. You won't believe what Karen and her goons asked me yesterday." Enyo told her friend.

Baram was shocked to hear this little girl say such a word to her niece. "I apologize, but do people actually call each other that? Here?" She asked, horrified. Abby looked at her ajumma and samchon. Griffin was awkwardly shifting his weight from one foot to another as he heard Enyo say that in the presence of two royal family members of his and Abby's.

Enyo just tilted her head, confused of the question. "Did I say something bad?" She asked in confusion to Abby.

Griffin cleared his throat at Enyo, flicking his eyes over to his cousin and cousin-in-law. He felt embarrassed. Abby was embarrassed. Baram was just blinking her eyes.

"You mean the word Karen? That's her real name." Enyo told them, just as confused for a minute.

"I believe we were brought here for a reason, Ekon?" Baram looked at Ekon as she said that. Griffin nodded in agreement with his cousin. Abby just stood up, not wanting to answer any questions.

Enyo got plucked up, making her punch whoever grabbed her. The guard dropped her, as she ran over to Orion, sticking her tongue out at the guard. "Don't try to pick her up." Orion warned the guard.

Abby looked at the guard with a raised brow before turning her attention to Enyo, shaking her head, wondering if doing that was necessary for the both of them. Griffin sighed, hugging Storm to hide his face. Baram raised her brow, wondering if coming to the States was even a good idea.

"Sorry about her. She has quite a temper and will get irritated if picked up. This is Enyo Nakamura, Abby's friend." Orion introduced the child, who is giving a death glare at the guard.

"I see. You don't recognize me, do you? I came to the States to hang out with my twin and you all were in your holoforms. It's nice to meet you again, Orion." Baram asked, wondering if he remembered her or not. Abby just looked at Enyo, shaking her head, as if telling her to knock it off. Griffin was shocked and turned his head to look at his cousin.

"Wow. You're so pretty. You must be Storm. Black Beauty. Volt." Enyo told, pointing to each horse with excitement, as she started to pet Storm, which he allowed.

Abby pet Black Beauty's mane, not wanting to say anything while her aunt and uncle were talking to Orion about the entire reason why they were here. Griffin chuckled as he watched Storm. Baram was telling Orion about the alliance Jadeon and Ekon had mentioned to her and Hyun-woo.

"Hm. As I've heard from the two. Come inside." Orion told them, opening the door even more, as Enyo headed back inside, humming something as she went to grab something for the horses, like a sugar cube.

Baram went inside the house, taking her shoes off and walking inside. Griffin decided to stay outside with Storm, while Abby wanted to go for a ride with Black Beauty.

Enyo came back out, Hyun-woo following inside after Baram, taking his shoes off. Enyo handed Abby and Griffin sugar cubes, giving one to Volt with a smile.

Abby looked at the cube, not sure what to do with it so she gave it to the guard who plucked Enyo off of her. Griffin was confused on what to do. He had never seen this before.

"It's a sugar cube. Horses can eat them, but not a lot." Enyo told him, as Volt enjoyed the sugar cube with delight.

"You know this, how?" Griffin asked as Abby took an apple out of her new designer bag and held it out in front of Black Beauty's snout.

Black Beauty bit down on it, the apple her favorite treat. "You grow up on the wild side, you learn a lot. Like bare-back riding." Enyo answered calmly, shrugging.

Griffin looked confused, taking out a carrot and slowly starts to act like he was eating it. Abby looked at her older cousin and shakes her head. She heard the guards mutter something to themselves.

Ekon just hummed, as Storm once again snatched the carrot, smacking his tail in Griffin's face, turning around as he started to eat it. Danti and Feng came out the door, welcoming Ekon back, as they hugged.

Abby giggled, getting on Black Beauty's back, wanting to get away for a bit. She knew where the horse race used to be when she came to the state. Griffin noticed his cousin was wanting to race again.

Enyo looked confused as Volt wanted to join the race, nudging Enyo as if asking to join too. Enyo went to grab Baram, telling her that Volt is nudging her to join Abby and Griffin in a race.

Mia was embarrassed when she looked at Enyo. "Enyo, we were in the middle of chatting about Korea. You can ask us the question later." She tells her daughter, not wanting Baram to refuse the alliance with the Autobots.

Volt was still pushing at Enyo, who was just too confused. Hyun-woo whispered to Baram, "I think Volt has a new favorite. Why don't you teach the child about your little champion." was what he whispered.

Baram was wanting to bash someone's head in. She had brought along her frying pan, ready to use it on anyone who dares threaten her beloved niece and cousin, or if they interrupt her talking. Ask Hyun-woo. He was on the receiving end of one of her moods. Griffin was bored out of his mind, wanting to go for a ride to the jumping courses with Storm. Abby wanted to see if Black Beauty was also a jumping master.

"Um guys? What do I do with Volt?" Enyo asked, as the named horse stood next to her, wanting her to hop on. Hyun-woo chuckled on the inside, while he discussed with Orion about some things.

Abby looked at the guards, wondering if they would help Enyo on Volt, seeing as he, Storm and Black Beauty were the tallest horses the world has ever seen. Griffin had already gotten on his saddle, wanting to leave so he can have fun while he can. Baram was chatting with the Arcee sisters and Delilah about things that have to do with the alliance.

The guard helped Enyo on. Enyo had to adjust, making sure she would be okay as she grabbed onto the reins. "So. Have any of you ridden bare-back?" She asked.

Abby decided to not answer the question but asked one of her own. "Enyo, you said something about Karen and her friends. What was it?" Griffin perked up at that. He noticed the guards were interested as well.

"Well." Enyo explained what Karen and her friends asked her yesterday. Ekon went back inside with Danti and Feng, seemingly talking about something.

"So. Karen and her friends asked you if I could hang out with them on Monday?" Abby asked, not sure if she said it right.

Enyo nodded that she was correct. They started their trek, Enyo having brought some snacks and lunch for them, some bananas for the horses too.

"Maybe I should give them a chance at becoming friends." Abby murmured to herself, Griffin looked at his cousin and smiled. She always did think of others more than herself. He thought.

"Try your best though. I've heard other kids never wanted to stay their friends because of how hurtful they are to others." Enyo told her, as she petted Volt's beautiful mane.

"I heard you got in trouble at school yesterday with Ms. Jones. Didn't Mia ground you back at home or something? Or was it Ron?" Abby asked, looking at Enyo.

"Nope. All I had to do was write an apology letter. I was literally gagging on the inside the whole time I was writing that." Enyo answered.

"Maybe you should stop assuming things about Karen and her friends and be nice to them. Hm?" Abby asked, not looking at Enyo as she noticed they weren't near the race track, jumping course, or the dressage yet.

Enyo shrugged. "I'd rather not be friends with rich kids. But you. I'd take you as a friend over her." She answered back, adjusting her backpack that held some snacks.

Abby stopped, looking at Enyo a little mad that she said that. Griffin sighed, shaking his head. "Let's head back to the house. We can hang out some other time." He steered Storm back to where they came from, Abby doing the same with Black Beauty.

Enyo nodded, steering Volt back as she looked around the place. "Are you sure you know this road?" She asked, not having seen this place before.

Abby ignored her and headed back to the house, mad that Enyo would compare her to Karen without giving her a chance. Griffin looked at Enyo. "You know, you shouldn't have said that to my cousin, because now she'll be shutting everyone out. You reminded her of Karen with your attitude." Griffin rode off after his cousin.

Enyo sighed, she'd still rather stay away from Karen. She then facepalmed, forgetting to tell her that they'll be having a new student on Monday.

Abby lowered her head, hiding her eyes as she was helped down by a guard who was like a big brother to her. Griffin sighed, knowing his cousin wants nothing more than to leave the States to go back home in Korea.

Enyo got off by herself, slipping off the saddle with a smile as she had fun with Volt, even if they just rode around. Enyo started to take the saddle off, filling a pail up with bananas for the horses. She wanted to be a vet to all animals, opening up an animal shelter. The guard thanked her, as she went inside.

Abby gave Black Beauty another apple from her purse. Griffin held another carrot, looking at it with sad eyes. He was hungry, but still wanted to tease Storm a bit.

Storm nudged him, as if saying he could eat instead, as he went to drink some water. Black Beauty neighed, eating the apple with delight, just as Conway ran out, barking at the horses with excitement.

Ariel, Cee and Mia ran outside along with Baram and Mia became mad at Enyo for not putting Conway on his leash. "Enyo Nakamura! Get Conway and put him on his leash!" She shouted, feeling really embarrassed that she had to yell that in front of the queen of Korea. Baram went to calm Volt down from rearing on his hind legs. Griffin did the same with Storm, while Abby did the same with Black Beauty.

Conway just looked confused. "How was I supposed to know he was going to run out?! He somehow got out of my room?!" Enyo called back, doing a whistle for Conway to come back to her like she always trained him to do when he was still blind. Conway ran back up the stairs to Enyo.

"Enyo. Stay in your room." Mia tells her, before she went back inside the house. Baram calmed down Volt before she had to go back inside the house to continue the discussion of the alliance. She wasn't sure about it now, kids calling each other names, them disobeying, talking back to adults. Her kingdom knew better than to do any of those things.

"Conway, I know you want to make new friends. But you can't start barking at them." Enyo explained to her puppy, placing him in her lap. Orion sighed, that child isn't telling us something. He thought. "Are we agreeing to the terms." He asked the two.

"Yes. We agree to the terms." Baram answered, not missing a beat as she answered. Griffin wanted nothing more than to go riding again as he fed the carrot to Storm.

Storm just ate the carrot, before nudging Griffin to go inside the house.

With the adults

Baram was chatting about adding a stables or farm for her niece and cousin. She thought about how tall it would be and whether she should get other animals or just have horses.

Shula flew in, Diamond coming out of nowhere with Rhifire next to her, Diamond going to Ariel, Shula going to see Delilah, as Hana entered, wearing her floral dress just like how they first met her.

Baram stopped talking when she noticed the spirits. She looked at the family with a raised brow, wondering what to make of the new interruption. She was not impressed when Enyo tackled her niece, said the word 'goon', and now there are animals interrupting her telling the family of her building a stables for her family.

Rhifire purred as she sat next to Ariella, as Shula stared at Baram and Hyun-woo, flying over to Baram and landing on her shoulder, giving a beak kiss to her on the cheek. Diamond just watched all of them as Hana introduced herself. 'Hello. My name is Hana. I am the guardian of flowers and spirits who visit my flower field. Shula is the guardian of Abby. Diamond the guardian of Ariel.' Hana introduced.

Baram looked at the spirits with a raised brow, not sure what to make of it. She has a spirit of her own but different guardian spirit. Her spirit resides in the woods that's near her kingdom. She looked at Shula, not sure what to say.

Shula just sat there happily, cleaning her feathers as she sat there. Rhifire stared at Ariella, wondering if something was wrong.

Baram shook her head, not sure what to think anymore. She looked to her husband, wondering if they should head out and find a hotel or someplace for tonight.

Orion was figuring something out, wondering what they should eat. "Would you two like to have take out?" He asked Hyun-woo and Baram.

"We were thinking of going out to eat with our niece and my cousin. I don't want to intrude on your family. I apologize for suddenly dropping in like this without a warning or anything." Baram tells him, not wanting to seem rude.

"No no. It's okay. You're welcome here anytime." Orion answered with a welcoming smile.

"You know, Harley always talked a lot about you. She said that you were like a father that she's never had. I see why she thinks that." Baram smiled sadly.

"Hm. We all get that. We miss her too." Orion told her, nodding.

Meanwhile, with Abby and Griffin

Abby was petting Black Beauty, smiling as she hugged her horse. Griffin was hugging Storm.

Shula then flew out, the blind mammoth appearing, picking up Griffin from behind without him knowing.

Back with the adults

Baram thought about what restaurant to take her niece and cousin. She wanted to go someplace that won't treat her niece and cousin like outsiders. Unlike a certain school; where her niece got bullied at.

Back with the kids

Storm was snickering at Griffin, watching him be lifted up.

Griffin groaned, hanging his head as he listened to Storm snicker at him. He sighed quietly as he thought of where to go for a ride.

'You do realize you'll have to name the mammoth.' Hana told him, coming out of the house, petting Black Beauty.

Griffin nods, not looking up as Abby got on Black Beauty's back, wanting to go for another ride. She wanted to race against her cousin. Again.

Volt wanted to join, but didn't have anyone to take. He reared up, neighing as if saying he wants to join too. 'He wants to join. I am not able to as I can only pet them.' Hana told, as Enyo looked out the window to see what is happening. She had written some stuff down in a journal she kept.

Baram came outside, wondering what was going on. "Volt? You want to go for a ride?" She asked her longtime friend, chuckling to herself.

Volt nodded, turning around in circles with excitement, like he did in the shows.

Baram shook her head, getting on his back, taking the reins with a smile.

Volt neighed happily, trotting around. The mammoth slowly placed Griffin down, patting the boy on the head, before disappearing off into the backyard.

Abby giggles, as she and Griffin ride off to where the horse tracks are. They were having a fun race to see who gets there first, Baram chasing after them as all three of them laughed together. Ariella was watching them, smiling sadly as she knew her dad was wanting to spend time with his youngest daughter.

Yemon sighed as he watched with a small smile. Enyo came down the stairs, looking nervous as she tapped Ariella's arm.

"Hm?" Ariella hummed in question, still watching her half sister galloping away from the house until she and the others were gone.

"There's something I need to tell you." Enyo whispered so only Ariella could hear.

"You can't tell anyone because?" the older woman asked, wondering why Enyo kept secrets from her parents.

"I just don't trust easily." Enyo mumbled, her gaze drifting away.

"That will hurt Ron and Mia's feelings. Their daughter doesn't trust them." Ariella muttered to herself, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall.

Enyo just looked away. "Can you just listen? Somewhere privately." Enyo asked.

Ariella sighed, knowing she'll be bothered all day. "Top of the stairs, not in your room or mine." Ariella walked up the stairs, her long black and white hair trailing behind her.

Enyo nodded, as Yemon went to help Orion pick what kind of take out they should do. Enyo went upstairs, standing a bit away from the stairs.

Ariella leaned against the wall, arms crossed as she watched everyone bicker. She smiled a little, remembering back on Cybertron when everybot argued about what her name should be.

"I saw a Cybertronian." Enyo told, rubbing her head.

Ariella looked at Enyo, curiosity sparkling in her green eyes as she looked up. "Someone visited you in your dreams?" She asked.

"Yes. Not any of the Primes though. Unicron." Enyo told her, looking up at her.

Ariella's eyes widened in fear. Unicron? What does he want? She thought to herself. "What did he want?" She questioned.

"I don't know. Am I able to show people? It would be better to show than explain." Enyo mumbled.

"No." Ariella's voice was firm and harsh. "Do not trust Unicron. Primus and Unicron were brothers. Primus created life, whereas Unicron created chaos and destruction. I wouldn't trust a single word he said to me or anyone else." She stand up, her eyes hardened.

"But he told me about my real family. My name is Flora. Last name Sciuto." Enyo told her.

Ariella's eyes widened before turning away. "Does anyone else know? Better question, does Abby know?" She asked, emphasizing Abby's name.

"I don't know. I realized I forgot the letter my, well, aunt and uncle left for me to read." Enyo sighed.

"You mean the letter that's open on the table for every person to read." Ariella asked, looking at Enyo with a raised brow.

"Do you guys ever bother of leaving people's privacy alone?" Enyo asked, tilting her head.

"I'm not the one who opened it, it was on the couch yesterday." Ariella shrugged her shoulders before heading downstairs.

"And that's why I should leave my stuff alone in my room." Enyo mumbled.

Ariella snorted before she walked in the kitchen, seeing everyone try to figure out what to eat.

Enyo looked back for a minute, Sergio downstairs fixing up something as his invisibility wasn't working properly.

Abby's laughter could be heard from the house, making Ariella look up from where she stood next to Jasper. She looked out the window and smiled when she saw her half sister galloping back with her cousin and aunt chasing her. All three were smiling happily as they raced back.

Outside with the Kim family

Volt tried to get ahead, Storm having stayed back a bit to help the horse as they made it to the house.

Abby was giggling as she got off of Black Beauty's saddle and grabbed an apple, Griffin slid off the saddle of Storm and held out a carrot for him. Baram slid off Volt, holding out some bananas.

Volt ate the bananas happily, loving the taste. David's ghost appeared near the house, looking around.

Abby giggled as she and Griffin fed their horses. Abby was happy to be with her real family again. Griffin had been acting like a carefree child again. Baram chuckled.

Black Beauty looked up, now noticing the ghost.

Abby looked to where Black Beauty was looking and froze.

David started to walk over slowly, a neutral look on his face as the horses stood at attention.

Abby was shaking while Griffin stepped in front of her to block David's view. Baram ran inside the house to tell the others what was going on.

"David Alfonse Sciuto! How many times have I told you not to go see her!!!" Harley's ghost appeared, shouting at him, saying his full name. "I just came to say I'm sorry. And well, after with how I died, I figured my mistakes." David told back.

Abby and Griffin were shocked to hear that David had apologized to her. Abby looks at her mother, wondering what she should say.

David just grumbled something to himself about girls being loud. "Yes. I came here to apologize." He told them.

Abby was conflicted about what to do. "You banned me from horseback riding again after you killed Rain. Why should I accept that apology?" She snapped at him, Griffin was shocked that she snapped for the first time. "All these years, you've abused me and my mother to no end! It's your fault my mother is gone!"

David nodded to Harley to explain. "Something was controlling his mind. It's first priority was to get rid of me and you. It called itself Unicron. Whoever it was knew you were special." Harley explained.

"But why me? Was that why I wasn't allowed to go anywhere?" Abby asked her mother, trying to wrap her head around everything that was said.

"No. We are not sure though." David told her.

"Oh." Abby sighed out, feeling like she wanted to punch Unicron into the next lifetime, if there is one for him.

Enyo had just walked out, Conway was on his leash, looking excited. He barked happily at Jadeon, who just nodded back. Sergio walked out, taking a step in front of Enyo.

"This is a lot for me to take in." Abby tells the two ghost adults, before she noticed Rain was standing behind her mother. "Rain?" She asked, her voice cracking a little.

Rain neighed happily, nodding her head up and down. Enyo walked down, wondering what was happening, as Harley locked eyes with Enyo, both having a staring contest.

Abby hugged Rain, tears streaming down her face as she hugged her first best friend. No words were needed to describe how much Abby missed Rain.

Baram ran out again after she told everyone who was inside. Harley chuckled at her sister's strange behavior. Abby had stepped back from Rain and wiped her eyes with her thumbs.

"I've seen you." Enyo whispered, the dream having come back to her as she stared, Conway looking confused as Storm walked over to the little puppy, seemingly sniffing the little guy.

Harley looked confused, blinking her jade eyes as if trying to process what she meant by that. Harley doesn't remember ever meeting David's daughter before. She looked at Sergio with narrowed eyes.

Sergio shrugged, not understanding either as to how she knows her. Ekon came out, kissing Griffin with a smile. He just wanted to do that. Storm looked a bit surprised as Conway gave a lick to his snout, making him snort in the puppy's face.

Harley was shocked when she saw Ekon kiss her cousin. "Well look who decided to be brave all of a sudden." She said, teasing the lovers. Griffin blushed, hiding his face in Ekon's neck. "Halli..." he whined, making both mother and daughter laugh.

Ekon just wrapped his arm around Griffin, letting his head rest on Griffin's head. The boy reached up to his chest. Storm was nuzzling the puppy, happy to have a new friend as the other horses walked over.

Harley chuckled before she knelt beside her daughter, placing a hand on Abby's head. The two locked eyes for a few minutes before Abby's blue eyes widened. "I give you a new ability. One that will allow you to bring anyone you know back to life. Use it well, Abigail." Her mother said.

Storm was still nuzzling Conway, so it kind of took awhile to move the two away. Sergio nodded to Harley, happy to see her again. "You guys want to come to the dog park?" He asked Baram and Abigail.

"Well, I wish I could join you but we don't have a dog. I also need to start buying some supplies for something that I planned on building for my niece and cousin." Baram explained to him.

"You know Jadeon can turn into a dog right?" Ekon told her.

Baram looked at Ekon with an unimpressed look. Harley, Griffin and Abby laughed. "Well excuse me for forgetting!" She went inside the house. The three were still laughing.

"You two still want to come? There'll be a bunch of other dogs there." Sergio asked, as Jadeon changed into puppy form, wrestling with Conway in the grass.

Harley blinked her eyes. "A Cyberwolf puppy? Abby, where did you get him?" She asked her daughter.

Everyone came out, Orion smiled when he noticed Harley, Hyun-woo chuckled at Ekon and Griffin once noticing the two. Cee and Mia went to go give Harley a hug. The others welcomed her, some introducing themselves as she never met them before, even Deadlock came to say hi. Yemon was the last person out.

Harley gave the two hugs, smiling as she introduced herself as Abby's mother. Her eyes sparkled as her hair flowed gently through the wind. Her dress was flowing too. "It's lovely to meet all those who I have not met, and nice to see those who've been nothing but family to me." She turned to look at Yemon, her eyes widening.

"Hey sweetspark." Yemon told her, waving at her with a smile.

"Hey love." She says back, smiling at him. Abby looked between her parents before shaking her head, giggling.

Yemon smiled, as Enyo was trying not to laugh at the two for the bit of awkwardness.

Abby was thinking of a way to bring her mom and Avery back. She looked at Rain, wondering if she wants to be brought back too.

Avery's ghost appeared, right in front of Sergio as she gave him a peck on the lips.

Harley chuckled before looking at her daughter, who had placed a hand on hers and concentrated hard. It took all of her willpower to bring her mother back to life in her human body again. Baram was smiling happily. Griffin was shocked, his jaw dropped as his eyes opened wide.

Ekon just looked shocked. Sergio kinda looked surprised, not even knowing what is happening.

Harley stood there, all skin and no wounds or anything. She smiled at the feeling of the wind on her skin and in her hair again. Baram lunged at her older twin, hugging her. Harley hugged her back instantly. Abby smiled, finding it cool that she can bring someone she knows back to life.

Avery smiled at them, wishing to join the two. Hana was fixing her dress, as it had wrinkled up a bit.

Abby walked over to Avery, taking her hand and concentrating on bringing her back to the land of the living.

Avery looked a bit confused, as her pale skin turned back to its tanned color, her eyes brightening back to their turquoise color, her sick self turning back to her normal self.

Abby let go of Avery's tan hand, backing away as she smiled at the normal looking adult. She then turned her attention to Rain.

Avery smiled, breathing in the air as her hair had also grown back, medium length, with blonde highlights. Rain neighed, tapping her hoof.

"You want to be brought back too, Rain?" Abby asked, as she placed both hands on Rain's chest, over her heart.

Rain nodded happily as the other horses reared in happiness.

Abby focused the last of her energy to bring back her American paint horse, focusing all of her concentration.

Rain appeared, looking like a normal horse with some blue highlights in her mane and tail. She nudged Abby back to her family, trotting over to the horses as they each circled around each other.

Abby hugged her mother and aunt, happiness radiating off of her in waves. Ariella watched as her half sister smiled in happiness at having her family back together again.

Avery smiled as Sergio wrapped his arms around her, bringing her in to kiss her for how much he missed doing that. David looked happy for them, as Rain was prancing around with Volt.

Harley hugged her family before she set Abby on the ground and walked over to Yemon. Abby was giggling when she saw Rain prancing around with Volt. Baram was chuckling to herself.

Yemon hugged her, bringing her closer to him with a smile.

Harley smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck as she hid her face in his neck. "I missed you so much nae salang (my love)." She whispered against his skin.

"I missed you too." he whispered in her ear, his hold tightening.

Harley tried not to cry because of how much she's missed her family.

Jasper literally jumped on the hug, hugging Harley from behind. Yemon chuckled, finding it funny.

Harley jumped with a small 'eep!' She didn't move but she did become embarrassed. Abby yawned a little.

"What? I can't join the hug?" Jasper pouted. Akio noticed the yawn, so he walked over to Abby. "You tired, chīsana hana?" He asked, picking her up with a smile.

Abby nodded, laying her head on his chest before she fell asleep. "I never said you couldn't join the hug, just don't scare me next time." Harley said, turning her head to look at Jasper with a smile.

Akio smiled, making sure she was comfortable. Jasper smiled back, Yemon shaking his head, before bringing her to meet Abby's half sister. "Harley. I'd like you to meet Ariella." He introduced.

Harley smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Ariella." Ariella nodded her head with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too, Harley. Abby told everyone about you." Harley chuckled, shaking her head with a soft smile.

"Hey Jasper! Some of us are thinking of going to do laser tag! Boys vs. girls!" Henry told, making Jasper perk up as he ran over. Yemon cracked his knuckles, liking the idea.

Harley chuckles, shaking her head. "As fun as it sounds, I think I'll sit this one out." She said, looking at her daughter who was fast asleep.

Enyo immediately jumped up, looking a bit excited. "You do realize you'll also be against kids right? Why don't you switch it up a bit. Kids vs. Grownups." She told them with crossed arms.

"Don't you mean kid? Abby's sitting this one out. She's exhausted herself so she'll be staying here." Ariella said, not wanting to take part either.

Enyo facepalmed. "We're not the only people that usually go there. Sometimes they let others join the game with different people too." She tried to explain.

Harley leaned against the wall of the house. "I don't know. I've never even heard of laser tag before. Is it like the wars I fought in? With actual bullets?" She asked, not wanting a kid to get injured because of laser tag.

"Laser tag uses fake lasers. Not like paintball. So. You kinda wear this vest. Where you usually shoot the crest on the chest, the shoulders and back. Team with the most points win. There's red vs. blue." Enyo tried her best to explain the game of laser tag.

Harley, Baram and Ariella were looking at each other confused. Ariel, Cee and Mia were the same way. They never had time for games. They were always busy with wars, ruling a kingdom, being dead, or being tortured by someone's biological father.

"How do you want me to explain? Try searching it up." Enyo told them, kinda giving up on explaining something that was a bit complicated.

Abby tiredly opened her eyes. All the noise wasn't quieting down. Harley and Baram looked at each other before turning to the horses.

Akio shook his head, finding it a bit funny as he searched it up. He sent it to the others, as it would give a better explanation.

Sometimes, I don't like being human because I can't search anything up. I wish I had my bipedal. Ariella thought to herself, searching up laser tag on her phone that Abby bought for her. It looked like Abby's phone but more of a gold color.

"Wait. Wouldn't there be a lot of reporters when someone famous visits?" Jadeon asked, realizing something.

Baram inwardly groaned as Harley laughed. "Yes there would be a lot of reporters. I noticed there were a ton of reporters at the airport surrounding all of you, Baram and Hyun-woo." She said, giggling.

"Agh. And I just remembered about Monday. Almost all of the school will know about it. Well, I'll feel bad for Abby. At least the reporters don't know what school she goes to." Enyo told her.

"I think they will. Baram and I will be driving her to school before I drop my sister and brother-in-law at the airport so they can head back home." Harley says, taking her daughter from Akio and Abby lays her head on her mother's shoulder.

Enyo sighed, she wanted to go find her real family in Australia, but then wanted to stay here. Conway was barking at the horses, each of them played together.

Harley was speaking Korean to her sister about life in Korea. Their parents are still alive and they want to see their granddaughter. Harley was against the idea altogether, Baram the same way.

Enyo looked up, wondering if something was wrong for a minute, noticing a weird dot appearing in the sky. She rubbed her eyes, thinking it was something with her vision, but when she looked again, it was still there. "Am I the only one that sees the black dot?" She asked, pointing at it.

Harley, Baram, Abby, Ariella, Ariel, Cee and Mia all looked up at the sky, wondering what black dot she's talking about. Abby looked at Enyo, not sure whether to feel embarrassed or something else.

The others looked up, Sullen spotting it, making him growl lowly, stepping in front of Ariella, not liking it one bit. Sergio looked shocked, not understanding what it is either, as only the Cybertronians could see it, along with the humans.

Ariella was shocked when Sullen stepped in front of her, Harley had Abby hide behind her, Baram clung to her older twin, both sisters were scared. Ariel, Cee and Mia were wondering what the black dot was. Avery looked at the sky, suddenly feeling scared.

Some of the spirits stand at attention, each looked protective. Something fell out of the dot, it being a person who landed on his back, grunting in pain. "I am never doing that again. Sideguard! You brought us to the wrong place once again!" The man yelled at the portal, as a tiny Cybertronian hopped out.

Harley grabbed a gun and started walking to the guy who was yelling at the tiny Cybertronian. She put the barrel of the gun against the back of his head and said, "State your name." Her voice sharp, like back in her military days.

"And great. Just what I needed. A gun pointed at the back of my head. Lady. Get that gun away from my head." He pushes the gun away from the back of his head, standing up while dusting himself off. "Sideguard. Put in these quardinants. 5. 4. 6. 9. 8." The man told the tiny Cybertronian.

"Who are you?" Harley pressed, cocking the gun and holding it up to his face. Her eyes were set in a glare, one that rivals Sunstreaker's when he doesn't like anyone.

"I am Yuma. I will not tell my last name as I change it everywhere I go. That is Sideguard." Yuma introduced himself and the tiny Cybertronian.

"Hm." Harley only hummed, uncocking her gun and walking backwards to her family. Abby looked at the tiny Cybertroni
0
an and blinked.

Sideguard had just typed in the coordinates on his right arm as another portal appeared. Yuma nodded. "You'll be seeing me again later on. Here's my card with my number." He handed it over, before he and his partner jumped into the portal, it closing after they were gone. "That was weird." Sullen mumbled.

Harley looked at the card, raising a brow before she shrugged and walked inside the house. Baram walked over to Volt, petting his snout. Abby walked over to both Black Beauty and Rain, petting their manes. Griffin hopped onto Storm's saddle, hugging Storm's neck.

Storm just snickered, as Ekon wasn't looking as he was distracted by something. With the toughest buck, Storm sent Griffin right into Ekon.

Abby giggled while Harley was laughing. She had walked outside when she noticed Storm planning something. Baram tried to hold her laughter in, but failed and joined her sister and niece.

Ekon ended up face first in the grass, a groaning sound escaping him, as Griffin sat flat on top of his back.

Griffin stood up, panicking as he helped Ekon to his feet. "I'm so sorry. I have no idea why he does that." He apologized.

Ekon rubbed his face, trying to remove some of the dirt off. Storm neighed, Rain nudging the horse. Volt was busy with Conway.

"So what are we doing?" Harley asked after her fit of laughter calmed down. She was still confused on what they were doing today.

"Brett wanted to try laser tag. So we're all trying to see where to go." Feng answered.

"So if all of us go, who's watching the horses? I'll stay here. I'd rather not go do whatever it is that you guys said." Abby said, grabbing the reins of both Black Beauty and Rain.

Enyo shrugged, before realizing she had to go talk to her actual aunt in a video call. She somehow found a way to message her on the laptop.

Harley was thinking of something. "I might take Abby shopping for some new things for her bedroom. Maybe a laptop or something." Abby looked at her mother, shocked. Baram nodded her head in agreement.

Ekon decided to stay, wanting to relax some more.

Griffin stayed back, laying on the grass, feeling exhausted after that plane ride.

Ekon laid next to him, a cap covering his face as he snored.

Harley smiled as she watched her baby cousin fall asleep. She sat down on the porch with her twin while Abby laid between Black Beauty and Rain.

Storm just watched the two, Conway asleep on his back, Volt next to him.

"I don't think everyone wants to go anywhere today. Maybe we can go someplace tomorrow?" Ariella suggested, as she sat on a step of the porch.

Sergio rubbed his eyes, a little tired.

Avery yawned and stretched. "It looks like we'll have to plan something else tomorrow or next week." Ariel said, before she and her sisters went inside the house.

"What do we do about the two lovebirds?" Sergio asked.

"Leave them be for now. They'll wake up eventually." Harley says, as Baram stood up and started thinking of restaurants to take her niece.

Storm stood up, once Conway was picked up. Storm walked over to the two, munching on Griffin's shirt.

Griffin woke up abruptly, groaning when he saw Storm chewing on his shirt again. "Storm. Again. Really? Stop chewing my shirt, man!" He grumbled, as Harley and Baram laughed.

"He really likes that shirt." Ekon told him, waking up from his lover saying that.

Griffin could only grumble as he starts taking his shirt off. He laid his shirt on the ground while he grabbed his sweater that was wrapped around his waist, pulling it over his head before he put it on fully and laid back down.

Storm let go of the shirt. "Want to head to your room?" Ekon whispered to Griffin.

Griffin instantly blushed at the words his lover said, feeling embarrassed as Harley kept laughing at him.

Ekon just ruffled the kid's hair, not caring if he hated it when he did that.

Griffin groaned, looking at Ekon with narrowed eyes. "Did you really have to do that to my hair?" He asked.

"What? You look cute with messed up hair." Ekon cooed at the cuteness of his lover blushing.

Griffin turned his head and hid his face in his backwards hoodie to hide his growing blush.

Ekon chuckled, knowing his lover was embarrassed. Storm snickered, finding it funny.

Baram nodded her head. "Why don't we go to Le Saint for dinner?" She asked, making Griffin sit up abruptly and Abby turned to look at her aunt. Harley looked at her sister with a bored expression.

"Ma'am. You won't mind if I join?" Ekon asked.

Baram looked at Ekon before nodding her head. "Of course you can. You don't have to call me ma'am, you can just call me Baram." She said. Abby giggled quietly to herself.

Ekon nodded, turning his lover around to face him, a slight smile on his face.

Harley was thinking of inviting everyone or just keep it family.

Ekon snapped his fingers in front of Griffin, wondering if the boy was good.

Griffin blinked before taking the hoodie off, showing his face. Both sisters looked at each other with smirks before they started walking to the limo that drove Baram, Hyun-woo, Abby, Jadeon, Ekon and Griffin to the house.

Ekon followed, helping the girls and boy in, before entering himself.

Harley started talking to her sister about life in Georgia, Abby was laying her head on Griffin's arm as the boy started worrying about Storm.

Storm was fast asleep in the backyard with the other horses. Ekon rubbed Griffin's arm as they were on their way.

Harley couldn't wait to go to Korea to visit family, go shopping with her daughter and sister, visit places she hasn't been to in so long.

Back at the house

Orion had just finished an order after they agreed on souvlaki. Akio was outside with Henry, both working on something.

Joey was playing video games in the game room, he wanted to hang out with Abby, but with Harley being alive again, he feels like giving her some time to catch up with her mother.

Justin watched his twin play, not wanting to do anything right now.

Joey was playing online games for the Xbox one and was currently playing call of duty ghosts.

Justin shook his head, as Jadeon went downstairs with the puppy in his hands.

Ariella was in her bedroom, thinking of Cybertron and how she misses it.

Sullen laid next to her on the bed, slightly snoring as he had fallen asleep. The others were doing their own thing.

Ariella yawned before laying her head on his chest and falling asleep with him.

He wrapped his arm around her. Jadeon placed Conway down as the puppy went to explore the house much better now.

She snuggled into his warmth, smiling lightly. A lot of rooms had Abby's name on it, some even had numbers for codes for each room.

Conway sniffed Mia, looking at her with a bark. Enyo had fallen asleep on her desk, the laptop opened as it was searching something.

Mia was laying on the couch, fast asleep. Her back was towards Conway as she slept. Ariel and Cee were chatting about the horses while they sat in the dining room.

Conway got onto the couch, Ron was next to Mia, half asleep as he noticed the little puppy. He carefully put the puppy on Mia, hoping she doesn't wake up.

Mia rolled over to her back, knocking Conway off of her as she stretched her arms above her head before laying on her side again.

Conway tilted his head, giving a tiny lick to her face, before jumping off the couch, wanting to go run outside, banging face first into the door that leads to the backyard.

Ariel and Cee had earphones in their ears, listening to music. Ariel was listening to Florida Georgia Line and Cee was listening to Skillet.

Conway shook his head, a little dazed, as Akio opened the door. He helped the puppy, as he felt bad. Orion just walked in, reading something over about the news today.

Mia woke up after a few minutes of her nap and stood up, stretching and yawning. She started walking upstairs to see what Enyo is doing.

Ron was asleep on the couch, slightly snoring. Enyo's journal was under her arm, her arms crossed over it as she slept, having written down where her real family lives.

Mia noticed the name Flora Sciuto and instantly started putting the pieces together. The note, David, Abby not being related to him at all. Enyo is David's biological daughter. She thought to herself as she walked out of the room.

Ron woke up, looking around for a minute as Ratchet called him down, so he went. Everyone was either busy or doing their own thing. Orion was reading over the oldest diseases earth ever had, Ebola catching his attention, he went to show Ariel about it.

Ariel took her earphones out and started reading the newspaper about it. She widened her eyes. "How many people have been hit with it?" She asked her husband.

"It's said it's only in West Africa. A total of 28,616 cases of EVD and 11,310 deaths were reported in Guinea, Libera and Sierra Leone. There were an additional 36 cases and 15 deaths that occurred when the outbreak spread out of these three countries." The article read.

Ariel was shocked when she read that. "That many deaths? From Ebola?" She asked in disbelief.

"I guess it started even long ago." Orion told her, looking up when Mia walked down the stairs. "She okay?" He asked her, knowing she went to check on Enyo.

Mia sent a photo of what Enyo's diary said, even her actual name being Flora Sciuto.

Orion looked over it, sending it to Ariel too. :That kid is quite good at lying:. He sent to Mia.

Ariel read it, sending it to Cee and she read it. Mia nodded her head, looking down.

Ron stood up, walking over to Mia. "You okay sweetspark?" He asked.

"I sometimes wonder if I'm meant to be a parent or remain an Autobot warrior." Mia said, not sure if having a kid was even a good idea.

"Hm. Prowl had a daughter. Well two. I know you always wanted one. What is the problem?" Ron asked, worried for her.

"One that he hadn't known was his until a couple days ago. The other one he hadn't seen when she was a sparkling. I want to have kids but with the war happening, what does that tell anyone?" Mia looked at Ron with wavering eyes.

Ron nodded, hugging her in comfort. Enyo woke up from her nap, seeing the same dream again but in a different way. Gosh darn it. If I see that one more time, I am going to throw up. She thought, walking downstairs.

Ariel and Cee were telling Mia about the Ebola spreading through three countries in West Africa and she was horrified to hear about that many cases and deaths.

Enyo looked up, once she was downstairs, wondering what was going on. Orion waved to the child, as Ryker came back upstairs with Wreckage.

Ariel, Cee and Mia were talking to each other in Cybertronian, all talking about how they missed Cybertron and couldn't wait to leave this planet.

Enyo sneaked past everyone, going outside to get away from the talking bots using their native language. She looked up, having laid down in the grass, looking up as the clouds passed by.

Abby's pov

We finally arrived at Le Saint. We were wearing some normal clothing that my mom and aunt had picked out.

Ekon shifted from his seat, looking around the place.

Harley smiled as she noticed her sister was smiling brightly. They both came here once to eat dinner after they both had been dropped off by their parents because they kept saying they were hungry.

Hyun-woo and Baram went inside to get them a table, so they waited outside. Ekon wrapped his arm around Griffin, looking around for any danger that could attack. He did not have his alt, so he was worried.

Harley waited for her sister and brother-in-law to come back. I yawned, still feeling tired after using much of my energy to bring everyone back from the dead.

Uncle Hyun-woo came back out, saying they had a table prepared. We walked inside, going to sit at the table.

I decided to sit across from my aunt and uncle, Griffin sat next to Ekon and my mom sat next to aunt Baram.

A waitress came by, pouring us each some water to drink. Ekon was looking the menu over, having never tried some of the foods mentioned on it.

I was looking over the menu, trying to decide what to eat. Griffin was going for the burgers they had here. Mom and ajumma Baram were aiming for some chicken wings with some fries on the side.

Samchon Hyun-woo went for the pesto. Ekon decided also on the hamburger.

I took a sip of my water while my mom and aunt were talking about Korean shops and other things.

A waiter came by, taking our order, before leaving us alone. Ekon was stirring the water in his glass.

I was looking around the restaurant, seeing the chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

Karen and her family had just entered, asking for a table of three.

I turned around again, not wanting Karen to see me. I didn't want to believe Enyo's saying of all rich kids being rude. I think Enyo needs to move out since she's having temperamental problems. She barely trusts Mia and Ron with anything. I told her about half of my life, but she didn't tell a thing about hers except for the accident. I thought. Mom and ajumma Baram were sipping their sodas that they got. Mom got Dr. Pepper and ajumma Baram got root beer. Griffin had gotten Sprite. I got Coca-cola.

Hyun-woo went with some beer, but not too much though. Ekon went for iced tea. Karen and her family went to sit at a table, each talking to each other calmly with smiles. Their food soon came, Ekon literally almost smelled the hamburger.

I had gotten a cheeseburger and smiled. Mom and ajumma Baram were eating while looking over something on another menu, possibly something for dessert. Griffin was eating his food, his eyes looked like they were smiling as he ate. I took a bite of my burger and my eyes brightened.

Third person pov

Ekon ate his food happily, loving the taste. Hyun-woo smiled at this, before realizing something. "Wouldn't you guys be returning to your home once you find a way to revive it?" He asked, making Ekon choke on his drink.

Abby looked up, Harley and Baram were shocked at the question. Griffin was making sure Ekon was okay.

"I'm good. That is one I can answer. Yes, we'll be returning to our home planet after it is revived. We are not welcome here anymore. Our trust ended after what happened in Chicago and when we were hunted." Ekon told him, being serious about it.

Abby looked sad. Harley looked like she wanted to cry. "What about Abby and Griffin? What will happen to them?" Baram asked, looking at her niece and cousin, not wanting her family to be separated.

"It is their decision on whether to stay or not. That also goes for Enyo. We are to not force them. I wish we could stay, but we were meant to return sooner or later." Ekon told them.

Abby looked torn, she didn't know what to do. She wanted to stay, but she also wanted to go with her Autobot family. Griffin was also feeling torn. Harley felt like her heart was throbbing due to the pain it was feeling.

Ekon went back to eating, finishing it as he took another sip of his drink.

Baram looked at her sister, knowing she's feeling torn about what to do. Abby was eating her food silently as she thought back to when she first met the Autobots. Griffin was torn.

Ekon looked between the two, hugging Griffin close in comfort.

Griffin hugged Ekon back, trying to control his pounding heart. Abby had finished eating, wiping her mouth delicately with a napkin, before taking a sip of her soda.

Ekon sighed, rubbing Griffin's back.

Griffin laid his head on Ekon's shoulder, not wanting his lover to go back. Call me selfish, but Ekon has been there for me when Harley left to go shoot some Decepticons when I was a kid. He thought to himself, not wanting anything to separate him from Ekon.

Ekon hummed, holding Griffin close. "I think we should bring the dessert back with us." Hyun-woo suggested to all of them.

Baram nodded, looking over the many choices of desserts. She decided to pick several for the family. A vanilla cake with rainbow sprinkles for her niece, chocolate muffin for Griffin, strawberry cake for Harley and a red velvet cupcake for herself.

Hyun-woo went for a brownie and Ekon a chocolate chip cookie. They paid, also being given what they asked for to take back. They got into the car, hoping to have a good weekend.

Abby was sitting next to her mother, Griffin sat next to Ekon, of course, and Baram was sitting next to Harley.

Ekon held Griffin close, looking behind them in case of something or someone following them, worry radiating off of him in waves.

Griffin hugged Ekon, rubbing his back in circular motion as he could tell he was worried. Harley looked at Ekon, wondering if the Decepticons are gone.

Ekon relaxed a bit, nodding to Harley that it was okay. Hyun-woo talked to the driver, talking about something important.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
39.1K 1.1K 30
This story is Freen and Becky GL story. This is just β€Œa fiction and not a true story.
180K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
90.7K 815 6
This is new? Wings of fire based! Please don't read this since this includes spoilers in the original wings of fire . . . HOPE YA LIKE IT ;)