Tragedy // Luke Hemmings

By flxsteredmxke

"The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just ne... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue
final authors note?

7

39 1 0
By flxsteredmxke

I sat there in bed staring at the ceiling just thinking. I didn't exactly know what I was gonna say to Cal. I looked at the clock, 1:23. I looked at the sleepy boy who's arms were around my torso tightly. He looked so peaceful when he slept. His low snores made me happy. I replaced myself with the body pillow I was cuddling with a few minutes ago. I grabbed a bathing suit and put it on quickly along with a comfy sweater and some shorts. I walked downstairs quickly but quietly. I started walking towards the beach and I saw a figure sitting down on the sand staring at the ocean. I walked and sat next to him watching the waves crash. I saw him look at me in the corner of my eye.

"Hi." He said still looking at me

"Hi Calum." I said now looking at him

"So what'd you want to talk about?" He asked. I closed my eyes before looking at him again.

"I know you kissed me Cal. And I'm not mad, not at all. I was asking you to, and why would you deny? I don't blame you."

"How'd you-? What? Yo-uu remember?" He looked at me wide-eyed

"No." I frowned

"Ashton." His fist tightened his knuckles turning white. I put my hand on his biceps.

"Cal calm down. I asked him about it."

"Why do you want to know? Your with Luke." He said harshly

"Cal I don't get your problem! I'm okay with this and so is Luke okay?! Why are you so pissed." We were both standing now

"You told Luke? What the hell Julia!"

"You know what I told him I kissed you so shut the hell up and calm down!!" I yelled

"Calm down? I can't calm down! I-I-" He grabbed his hair in his hands and was pulling it, as he crouched down. He furrowed his eyebrows, deep in thought.

"Nothing. Whatever. Is that it?" He added harshly

"Calum I don't understand why your so mad." I sighed. His face softened immediately.

"Julia I can't tell you right now, but you'll figure out soon enough. I'm sorry for being a dick I'm just, jealous. Your a great person and I hope you can forgive me so we can be friends?" He pleaded his eyes soft now.

"Of course Calum. Come here." I grabbed him and embraced him in a warm hug. We stayed like that for a while just feeling each other's company. I stopped it and looked at him.

"Let's go back, it's getting kinda chilly." he stated

"Alright."

We walked back in a comfortable silence. I retraced our last conversation, he said he was jealous. Of what? Me and Luke? Me? I didn't know, I wanted to but he also said I'd figure out. We reached the house in a matter of minutes. I stopped Calum before he went in the house.

"Cal?"

He looked at me.

"What happened with Luke and Tori? And who was she?"

"She was Luke's ex-girlfriend. And-" he stopped looking somewhere in the distance. He looked down and furrowed his eyebrows again.

"It's not my place to tell you Ju sorry. Ask Luke. He'll tell you." He hugged me once more and went in the house. I stood there puzzled. I wanted to know. I needed to know, Luke's my boyfriend now why not?

~

I woke up to screaming. It sounded way to firmiliar. It wasn't a girls voice though. I looked around to see where I was. On the couch. I don't know why I didn't go back to Luke and I's shared room. I got up and went up to where I heard the screaming. I saw Mikey, Cal and Ash all in our room, surrounding the bed. I looked and saw Luke screaming, and squirming around. I pushed past them to see a sweaty Luke. His eyes were slammed shut and he was gripping the pillow so hard.

"W-Whats going on? Is he okay?"

"No. He's having a night terror. He gets them occasionally. We can't do anything but wait til he wakes up but sometimes our voices help." Mikey told me with a sad expression. Suddenly Luke quickly got up from the bed and looked around until he saw me. A huge sign of relief washed over his face as he saw me. I ran over to him and hugged him tight. He started crying in my arms just sitting there.

"I h-had a dream that you left me like Tori. An-d that you-u called me pathetic and you hooked up with Calum-m." I looked at Calum, he looked at me with a pain expression on his face. His face nuzzled in my neck, as I rubbed his back.

"Shh, shh baby. It's okay I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere okay? I'm here shh." I gave him a quick kiss on his temple. I've never seen Luke so sad before he almost looked like a lost little boy. For the rest of the night we cuddled and slowly I fell right back asleep.

~

I woke up to the smell of eggs. I looked around the room and noticed Luke wasn't there. I grabbed my toiletries, some shorts, and one of Luke's shirts as I snuck in our bathroom. I turned on some music and began taking a shower.

I walked down the stairs in Luke's shirt and my hair in a messy bun. I see Luke looking frustrated as the toast was burnt and crumbs were getting all over. No one seemed to be up except us two. I chuckled lightly behind him, which cause him to turn around quickly. He smiled once he saw me. He came over and hugged me.

"Thank you so much for last night. I was so scared."

"I know baby." I said to him and kissed the side of his face. He looked at me and kissed my lips. I broke the kiss and looked at him seductively while biting my lip.

"Do you like my shirt Lucas?"

He bit his buttom lip and nodded his head quickly.

"Yeah?" I was teasing him.

"You look better in it than I do." He said quietly

"I know." I started to pull it up until I dropped it to the ground again.

"Stop teasing dammit." Luke growled and grabbed me, kissing me hungrily.

"Jump." He mumbled in the kiss. I did as he said. He walked over and put me on the counter making out with me. I grabbed his shirt and put it over his head. I touched his toned stomach, while his hands were roaming around my body.

I quickly kissed him again, this time putting my tongue in his mouth, he let me as we deepened the kiss. He pulled me closer as he was in between my dangling legs. We were interrupted by a cough, and giggle. I turned to see Calum standing there looking very uncomfortable. My cheeks turned bright red as I grabbed Luke's shirt and put it over my head once again.

"At first I was getting slightly turned on that you guys were having a hardcore make our session on the counter then I thought about it and it was super gross." Calum stated sitting down at the island. I started laughing loudly because Cal was always making corny sex jokes like that.

"Smells good Hemmings. Whatchya cooking?" he asked

"Eggs, pancakes, French toast, sausage links, hash brows and brownies!" Luke stated getting way to giddy then he should've been.

"Yum!!" Cal said

I walked over to Luke gave him a quick smootch and told him I was gonna go change. I wanted to have these two talk anyways. Instead of actually changing, I stood at the top of the staircase, eavesdropping.

"You alright buddy?" Cal asked Luke

"Yeah I'm okay. Thanks for being there man. Like always." Luke started

"No problem. I'm always here Luke, serouisly."

"I know Cal. Thank you."

Calum smiled at him.

"Actually Cal I wanted to talk to you about something. I dunno exactly how to tell Julia about Tori. I mean I have to tell her sooner or later right? So I dunno..like where to begin and shit." Luke nervously said

"Tell her the truth. don't lie man and start wherever you want. I'm sure she'll understand no matter what man. I think she likes you a lot."

"I like her a lot. More than a lot. I can never stop thinking about her, and I always think she's gonna leave me but-I dunno."

"She won't mate. Just trust her, she's a good one."

I got up and walked to our room. I grabbed a lace crop top and quickly put it on processing what just happened. Luke was finally going to tell me about this Tori chick who I kind of already dispised. I mean she's the one that made Luke sad she's the one that caused him pain for a couple months so why not dispise her? I didn't know what she did but I wanted to. Luke said he liked me a lot, man I liked him a lot. He was a cheeky little bastard but he was sweet and sexy too. That kid made my heart race twice as fast as it should.

-

AN: Hiii!! okay so this happened. i hope you like this so far?! next chap is about Tori & luke & julias date(: yay for cute couples!!! anyways keep reading please im gonna do a double update soon. love you thanks, :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 147 17
"It's the moments, like these, that keep me alive." Warnings: Self-harm, family issues, alcohol, depression, suicide
994 65 20
The name's Zoey. My friend, Janet, and I are dancers. It's my favorite thing to do. It's all I think about. But whenI meet a guy that's perfect for m...
37.5K 960 36
you don't choose who you fall for, do you? c o m p l e t e d
cynosure By coco

Fanfiction

86.7K 4.6K 44
In which a boy and a girl risk danger and death for each other.