Stay *Sequel to Luxe*

By ShrazyMe

Everyone knows my name, everyone knows my story but no one knows my feelings. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Instagram
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 8

541 26 0
By ShrazyMe

LuxeLopez: Last night at the Billboard Music Awards 

5,000,000 likes ~ 21,000 comments

---

Last night I had the pleasure as performing in the Celine Dion tribute at the BMA's. It was such a great opportunity since I haven't been doing anything to do with music in a while and I had the most amazing time. 

Today I'm going to be performing at my mom's concert which should be good. All of this is really making me want to do more music but I did announce that Breathe was my final album so where does that leave me.

I get my earpiece fitted in while watching my mom start her next performance.

You lookin' just a little too hard at me
Standin' just a little too close to me
You sayin' not quite enough to me
You sippin' just a little too slow for me
No doubt you're playin' real cool homey
Got me thinkin' what is it you do for me
Trippin' (trippin') a little more than I should be
So let yourself go and get right with me!

I quickly run onto the stage to sing the chorus with my mom.

I'm about to sign you up
We can get right before the night is up
We can get right, get right
(We can get right)

We jump into our choreographed routine.

I'm about to fill your cup
So we can get right before the night is up
We can get right, tonight
(We can get right)

The whole room goes crazy as we perform the dance break that I always loved to watch. It's crazy how much music has changed since the 90s/2000s. The dance breaks were the highly anticipated moments in music videos but these days all people do is shake their butt.

Your light is inside of me
Like a raging roar
Like an ocean born
You're in my veins
Your voice is serenity
When the Sun goes down
And the strength I've found
Is in my veins...

Everyone screams as I sing Lionheart. I walk towards the end of the ramp and the screams increase as I near the fans. My mom follows suit and we sing the next part together.

Our story binds us
Like right and wrong
Your hand in mine
Marching to the beat of the stars

I look to the front where Michael is sitting with Maya and Adonis in his arms. Our children have these big headphones on but they appear to be enjoying the show which makes me smile. 

"Michael." I say his name into the mic and I drown out the noise as our eyes lock.

And we walk together into the light
And my love will be your armor tonight
We are lionhearts
And we stand together facing a war
And our love is gonna conquer it all
We are lionhearts

You're never far from where I am
Like a lighthouse, bring me home
You're never far from me
Let your spirit glow

Michael gives me a look which sets my heart on fire. My mom places her hand on my back to remind me that we are still at the concert. 

I hold onto my mother's hand as we sing the final chorus to eachother.

And we walk together into the light
And my love will be your armor tonight
We are lionhearts
And we stand together facing a war
And our love is gonna conquer it all
We are lionhearts
And we walk together into the light
And my love will be your armor tonight
We are lionhearts

---

MichaelBJordan: Catch me on the @EllenShow today where you will get to know all about my latest projects and my home life.

3,000,000 likes ~ 12,090 comments

---

Today is my second to last day on set of All Female 2 and Christian has actually gifted me with a piece from his line, De Luca and Rizzo. Michael was pissed off when he found out but he quickly got over it once I blew him in my dressing room.

My dad is watching over Maya and Adonis so we are going to try enjoy our time together before we have to pick up the kids. I only have five hour shoot today but my dad thinks I have a eight hour shoot so we have some free time.

"Blair, get out of there." Jerry shouts into my earpiece and I cringe as I keep tapping away on my keyboard.

"I'm almost done." I respond as my eyes flicker over to the clock hanging on the wall. "Two minutes left, that's easy."

I ignore all the people screaming and the thuds of their bodies hitting the ground as I continue downloading all the files off the computer.

"Blair Richardson." I pause as I hear my team leader, Rebecca speak. "You listen to me, you have done all that you can but I need you to leave the building."

"I have three more files." I calmly respond. "I need to download them and then I am out of here."

"Blair, we do not have the time." I hear the panic seep through her voice. "Get here now."

"There's always time." I smile to myself.

One minute remaining. 

The automated voice sounds through the room.

"GET HERE NOW!" Rebecca screams. "That's an order."

"I'VE GOT IT!" I scream in excitement which soon fades as I realise that I have thirty seconds remaining. 

"BLAIR!" I stuff the USB in my shoe and I quickly make a break for the window. 

"CUT!" The director calls out and I stop by the window. 

I do a little dance for my husband who is watching with awe in his eyes as the prepare to shoot the scene where I jump out of the window. For this season of All Season, they wanted to end with a big cliffhanger.

I'm not even sure if my character will die or survive so the final table read will be an emotional one.

I spend the next hour shooting my 'escape' scene. It was a pretty intense scene to shoot since you have to consider many things. 

I'm infront of a green screen so I have to visualise the building blowing up as well as getting my body to look as if I'm falling at a rapid pace. It has to appear natural but not too casual since it's a terrifying situation then you have to get your facial expression on point.

"Wow." Michael pulls me into his arms once we are back inside my dressing room. "Luxe, watching you act was beautiful."

"Thanks Mike." I sit down on his lap. "This is the first time that you've come with me to set."

"I'm so happy that I did." He mumbles as he kisses my shoulder. "You're so beautiful to watch, so mesmerizing. I couldn't take my eyes off you."

"I guess I'm doing my job right then." I straddle him and he rests his hands on my bum. 

"I'm trying to push my court date forward." Michael tells me and I gesture for him to continue. "My lawyer says that things are looking to be more in my favour but Adonis' mother may be granted supervised visitation." 

"That's fine." I peck his lips. "What does that mean for Mexico?"

"If things go well then I should be able to join you a week later." My eyes light up at his words. "I just pray that things will work out well."

"They will." I assure him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 345 23
jus read!
1.2K 91 11
She couldnt care less.