MY LAWYER || JINSOO

By _WorldwideChu_

So.. I heard there are rumors about you putting a viagra In the Drink of Lee Minho.. is that true?" "No sir... More

Part 1= Beggining
Part 2= Fun Times
Part 3= Hang-Out
Part 4= Let the Fun Begin..
Part 5= Drugged
Part 6= accussed
Part 7= Backlash For nothing
Part 8= DM
Part 9= 3 months and 2 weeks..
Part 10= In one condition.
Part 11= Getting ready
Part 12= 1st day
Part 13= Starting
Part 14= teach me
Part 15= Teaching Miss Jisoo
Part 16= Welcome back..
Part 17= You again?
Part 19= preparing
Part 20= Start with the case
Part 21= doing the real work
Part 22= Ready
Part 23= Accomplished
Part 24= fun (SHORT)
Part 25= What happened
Part 26= Frustration
Part 27= Getting ready for Drama
Part 28= problems adding up (long)
Part 29= She what?
Part 30= a break

Part 18= saved

152 7 0
By _WorldwideChu_

______________________________________

??? POV

"YOONGI!!!" Nayeon called out in joy when her boyfriend save her. She immediately ran to Yoongi and hugged him with tears flowing down on her cheeks. Yoongi hugged back and caressed Nayeon's hair.

"Are you ok??" Yoongi asked but Nayeon didnt respond.

"Come on Let's Go." Yoongi said and broke the hug. He grabbed Nayeon's arm and made his way to his car.. soon, he arrived at his car so he went to the other side of the car and opened the door for Nayeon. Nayeon went in his car and Suga closed the door. He then went to the other side which is where the driver seat is. He opened the door, about to sit but Nayeon stopped him.

"Babe? What about Sir Song??" Nayeon asked.

"Oh yea.. I forgot about that jerk. Stay here and lock the door." Yoongi said. He closed the door and went back in the club while Nayeon locked the door.

Jimin's POV

"Thank you so much for everything." Chae said and I smiled at her.

"Your welcome and Thank you too!!" I responded and she smiled at me.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow.." Chae said shyly and I smiled softly at her.

"See you tomorrow!! Good night!!" I said and unlocked the door for her to be able to open the door. 

"Goodnight!! Sweet dreams!!" She said and left the car.

"You too!!" I said before she can close the door. she smiled at me and closed the door. she waved goodbye and I did back. She opened the door that leads to miss Jisoo's apartment and waved goodbye again before closing the door or gate which I did back. when she closed the door, I started to drive again to make my way to my house.

Chae's POV

I closed the gate after waving good bye to Jimin the 2nd time. I rang the doorbell of the main house that we use to enter her apartment. After a few seconds of waiting for her to open the door, she opened the door With her hair down, wearing fluffy slippers and  wearing her sleeping wear. 

"Are you done hanging with him now?-" She asked with a smirk visible on her face meaning there is something not nice in her mind.

"Yah! What are you thinking???" I asked her.

"Nothing.. just thinking he double dipped in you because he likes you or maybe licked you even your too cold too bite." She answered with her smirk widening then she walked away leaving me with my eyes widened and blush visible on my face. [ you could double dip cause you know you like me. you could take a lick but it's too cold to bite me. -ICE CREAM BY SELPINK ]

"YAH UNNIE!!!" I screamed and ran after her but before that, I closed and locked the main door. we started running around and soon, I caught her and I started tickling her making her laugh so hard.

"AHAHAHHAHHAHH"

"YAH IM S-SORRY BAHAHHAH"

"HAHAHAHHAHHAH"

"YAH!!! IM SORRY!!!"

LATER...

??? POV

"Unnie?? what are you doing??" Chae asked who exited her room since she is done and saw her unnie reading a book on the living room. Chae has her hair up on a ponytail, is not wearing any shoes and her wearing this as her sleeping wear. 

"Oh hey.. You're done!" Jisoo said while looking at Chae.

"Yea.. But what are you doing?" Chae asked

"Reading a book duhh" Jisoo said while giving Chae a duhh look.

"Yea I know.. but you dont read books as you hate them.." Chae said and Jisoo internally face palmed at her friend's stupidity. 

"Look  at the cover sister." Jisoo said and Chae looked at the cover and it was a book for lawyers to study.

"Oh.." Chae said.

THE NEXT DAY..

Jisoo's PV

"YAH UNNIE!!!" I heard someone call out making me wake up and it was Chae.

"You dont have to scream goshh..." i groaned as I rubbed my eyes.

"What time is it??" I asked as I sat up.

"It's 4:30 am" She answered and I widened my eyes.

"Yah!! Why did you wake me up so early?? You know that if I woke up once in the morning, I wont  be able to sleep again." I whined.

"Yea yea I knowww but I asked Jimin yesterday on what time you should go to work and he said you should go to your work on 7 and since you take so long to get ready, I woke you up early!! get ready now unnie and thank me later!!" She explained and left my room.

I stood up and stretched. I yawned and slowly made my way to the bathroom. When I was infront of my bathroom, I opened the door and went in. I closed and locked the door then started doing my routines. I took a bath and wiped myself. I wrapped myself with my robe and then, I exited my bathroom. 

I made my way to my walk in closet and entered. I closed the door and started to look for an outfit that I'd like to wear. After a few minutes of finding a cloth to wear, I finally found one. I grabbed it and wore it.

Then, I folded my Robe. I blow dried my hair and fixed it into this.

then, I applied little makeup and Looked for shoes. Soon, I found one and wore it.

Then, I took the robe and went back to the bathroom to return it.

A/N: Imma continue dis next episode- lmao- sorryyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 2.4K 39
[ Completed ] _______ He come back "𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ πš†π™°π™½πšƒ πšƒπ™Ύ πš‚π™΄π™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„πš 𝙡𝙰𝙲𝙴, 𝙸 πš†π™Έπ™»π™» 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻 πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™Όπšˆπš‚π™΄π™»π™΅ 𝙸𝙡 𝙸 πš‚π™°πš† πšˆπ™Ύ...
146K 4.4K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
Bet By ck

Fanfiction

8.5K 515 5
"FINE! I'll prove it. What's the bet this time? I'll fucking show you", They always do dumb bets like this on each other, with penalties attached sho...
88.8K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...