In His Hands (BxB)

By AllAboutTheSmut

"Your value can only be measured by the hands of someone who appreciates your worth." One year old Remington... More

Prologue
Disappointment
Matters of the Heart
Gifts
Denial
Deal
Hunger
Slip and Fall
Forward
Gravity
Broken Bridges
Crazy
Nothing and Everything
God of Sun
Can't
Changes
Snap
Shocker
Unexpected
I Didn't See this Coming
Unchartered
Stupid Doesn't Look Good On You
Is He Serious
Yeah, That Happened
Rest for the Weary
Good Idea
Threat
Hurt
Bottom
Pregnancy Sex
Timing
Birth
Meka and Kai
Coach
Goddess Bless
Ups and Downs
Crisis
It Only Gets Harder
Pain
Second Chance
Love
An Omega's Heart
Choose You
Break
Strange
Cranky Mate
Lucky Mate
Oh, What Fun
Let's Make a Deal, Again
He Only Knew Love
Love Conquers All
Fated
Epilogue

Welp

3.8K 205 18
By AllAboutTheSmut

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Remi's POV***

"Alpha. Luna. A little help. Please." Lyle panics through the mind link.

I grab Talon's hand and we rush out the door. I link mom to get the kids. We are on.

We hurry through the field landing on the pack hospital door step.

"Ready?" I ask Talon. He nods and pushes the door open. We wash our hands before pushing through the door to Spence's room.

"How close?" Talon walks to Spence and wipes his hair line with a dry cloth.

"Too close. Fuck." Spence cringes and throws his head back. He lets out a belt of pain.

"When did this happen?" I look to Lyle for answers. My mate handles the laboring father.

"Like two hours ago. He whimpered in his sleep. The bed was soaked. I just knew." Lyle confirms the timing.

"Where is Jenny?" Talon grips Spencer's hand with a grimace.

"Went to get pain meds." Lyle kisses Spencer softly.

"I love you. Please don't touch me." Spence grabs his bed guard and squeals out in agony.

"Is this normal?" Lyle paces and stares at his ailing mate.

"Afraid so." Talon smiles weakly.

"Babe. Come here." Spence grabs air until a very confused Lyle retakes his position.

"Sorry. I missed you." Spence pulls Lyle down and kisses his lips.

"It's okay love. I understand." Lyle wipes the sweat off of Spence.

"Holy fucking Moons." Spencer arches off the bed and squirms.

"Where is the fucking doctor?" Talon let's go of Spence and heads for the door. He almost collides with Jenny.

"Sorry. Another patient had an emergency. I'm here." Jenny walks over and puts something in Spence's IV.

"That shit burns." Spencer grits his teeth.

"It's not supposed to." Jenny shakes her head and reads the label on the bottle.

"What did you give him?" I ask.

"Morphine. It's what we give them all." Jenny looks at Spence. His face turns red and he starts panting.

"OUT!" Jenny screams and I push through the door, pulling Talon and Lyle with me. I rush towards Dr. Gibson's office and burst in.

"Go. Spencer is having some complications." I point towards the door. We follow the doctor as he rushes down the hall.

We pace the floors for ten minutes before Jenny walks out of the room.

"Lyle scrub up. Alpha. Luna. Take a seat. We're performing a Cesarean." Jenny goes back in the room with Lyle close behind.

"Allergic reaction." I soothe my wondering mate. I can feel his anxiety.

"I just want them safe, Remi." Talon climbs in my lap. I wrap my arms around him tightly.

"They will be." I promise. I know my Goddess. She won't do that to us.

We wait for hours as pack members come in and check on the situation. Alpha Ramon joins us. Apparently he had been called hours ago. All our friends fill the waiting area as we wait.

A few minutes more go by. Lyle comes out with the biggest grin I have ever seen.

"He's healthy?" Talon jumps up.

"They are." Lyle smiles even brighter.

"Good." I grab him and pull him in for a hug.

"So. We have a bit of shocking news." Lyle looks at the room. We wait. We don't know if it's good or bad.

"Welp. Tell us." Ally urges the news on.

"Two pups. Identical Boys." Lyle bursts into tears.

"Fuck me. Congratulations!" I grab him for another round of hugs.

"They're so tiny. So little." Lyle pulls me towards the nursery. Everyone follows behind us. In a sea of blue, two tiny faces slept.

"How the fuck did they fit inside of Spence?" Talon slaps his hands over his mouth quickly.

"Oh goddess, how is he? Shit. Can I see him?" Talon looks abashed at his continuous outburst.

"He's in recovery. Doing well. Just needs to rest." Jenny pushes in front of us and looks at her grandsons.

"Never have I seen such tiny pups in all my years." Eric stands behind me.

I step back and let them adore their newest family members.

"We will be back at the pack house in a few hours. I can't promise we will be ready for company." Lyle pats my back and walks off.

I let the pack members take in an eye full of the two princes. The word identical seemed short of the truth. They are carbon copies. Not a single difference can be distinguished.

"Ready to go home love?" I grab Talon's hand and we walk slowly through the hospital doors. I really want to see Spence though.

"I'm still in shock. How? He was so little. Where? Two?" Talon talks the whole way back.

"You carried two." I remind him.

"I am not normal. No use trying to swing that." Talon chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"I kinda want to hold our pups. But, I kinda want to hold you more." I stop Talon just shy of the porch. I pull his face towards mine and kiss him softly.

"More." Talon whimpers into my mouth.

I pick him up. I walk him through the living room, bypassing any questions.

My arms open the door to our bedroom before his body falls beneath mine.

"I love you Talon. You are my perfect Luna." I kiss him again, stealing his sweet breath.

"I love you." Talon pulls at my clothes and I willingly strip for him. He somehow managed to unrobe before me. He rakes his eyes over my body and pulls me back to him. My arms slide under his back and I press my chest against him.

"Kiss me. Everywhere." Talon moans as my lips touch his mark. I cascade tender kisses across his beautiful flesh. I pull him up with me and he settles on straddling my lap. His hands tangle in my hair. I bite at his flesh with the purpose of devouring him in my arms.

"Remi. Please." Talon pleads with me to give him more.

I pick him up and shift our bodies so his ass sits above my hardened member. I smell the slick leaking for me from his bottom.

My knees lift and I press into him. I sink into his warm ring with elation traveling through my blood.

"Fuck." Talon moves his hips and I match his pace. He grinds down in my lap, pulling my sanity from my center.

"Baby." I grip his shoulders to keep him impaled on my cock. He lifts up and slides down with intense precision.

"Harder." Talon bounces and I throb as my hips push me even further into his hot cavern.

"Yes. Oh sweet heavens." Talon's sounds of ecstasy urge me further.

I pick up the pace, snapping our hips together as I make a new connection each time.

"Shit." I throw Talon back and pull his legs apart. I slide out and throw my face towards his leaking erection. My mouth opens wide as I take all of him into the back of my throat. I wish I could stay glued to his lap forever. I suck and swallow around his length. I pull my mouth off his cock and greedily slurp my way back down. I'm relentless. I repetitively pop on and off his dick while sucking his precum from his swelling head.

"Inside of me. I'm going to cum." Talon pushes my face away and I slip back into his delicious hole. My own erection is solid, pulsing for release.

A few slow strokes is all it takes. We grunt, the sound of our arousal bounces off every wall in our room.

"Remington. Oh. I love you. So. Much." Talon spills his load between our chests. I fill him deeply with my heated seed. I move away and then rearrange him onto my chest.

"Every time feels better than the last." Talon kisses my sperm soaked chest. I know the feeling. Every. Single. Time. Is the best time ever.

"Goddess I could fuck you again." I push him onto his back and hungrily kiss his plump lips. I barely register as I slide into him. Once our hips meet, I take my time working around inside of him, through him.

"Goddess above. It's insanely sensitive. Baby." Talon moans lewdly. His eyes roll and I relish in delivering a soft sawing over his prostate.

"You're so perfect." I kiss his lips, his jaw, his cheeks.

"Mmmmm." His lips hum as I worship him with my mouth. This man is so my everything.

We spend hours releasing, reconnecting and lathering each other in affection. It's so amazing, I don't realize we fell asleep connected.

I open my eyes to the sound of someone banging loudly on our door.

Jumping up in a panic, I snatch my pants on and heave the door open.

"Sorry. I freaked. I'm so sorry." Lyle is shaking as he holds himself against our door frame.

I feel soft hands touch my back and realize Talon followed me from the bed.

"Not an issue we are happy to help." I walk behind Lyle as he leads us to his room. He is really panicking. I can hear his heart thumping in my ears.

As we reach the door, he opens it and I know the problem right away.

Spence is crying. The babies are crying. We immediately step in to the rescue.

Talon wraps his arms around Spence and I take one of the pups carefully.

"What happened?" I ask as I rub my knuckle over the baby's suckling lips.

"They won't. Take. The bottles." Spence cries harder and pushes the second pup over into Talon's arms.

"They may not like it. Some pups are too keen on nursing." Talon smiles as he pets the small head in his hands.

"I don't know how to nurse." Spence covers his face with his hands.

"Lyle do you mind if I show Spence how?" My Luna requests for permission.

"Of course. Whatever you have to do."

Talon stands, passes his pup to me and walks to the nursery. He comes back with both our babies. I hold both the boys in my hands.

Talon takes a seat on the bed and takes off his shirt. I smile. I kinda love watching him do this.

"So, you simply press them close. Your body knows what to do. You fill up with milk. As soon as they are done, you wouldn't even know it happened." Talon sits back, as he does on the norm. He presses both babies, in his cradled arms, to his nipples. Our children gulp like the greedy wolves they are.

"That seems okay." Spence grabs a pup and follows Talon's lead.

"Babe, can you bring me Asher?" Lyle nods and takes the tiny pup from my arms.

"What's his name?" I ask of the pup that was originally in Spencer's arms.

"It's Asher Eric Pearson and Davis Lyle Pearson." Spencer relaxes as his pups take the needed nutrients from his body.

"How much did they weigh?" Talon holds a normal conversation while feeding our babies.

"Asher is 4 lbs even. Davis is just a bit bigger at 4 lbs 2 ounces. They almost wanted to keep them." Lyle looks at the babies with a familiar pride. I know that look. I have that look.

"They sure are precious." A soft knock follows the sweet voice.

Mrs. Williams brings coffee, like the godsend she is.

"They're exhausting." Spencer yawns to prove his point.

"I happen to know some very anxious grand parents that would willingly step in." Mrs. Williams winks.

"Actually, can you get Mom and Dad. I will need help. Spence needs sleep. He has literally just been cut wide open. He has a few more days until he is one hundred percent."

My mother-in-law nods and walks away. Presumably, she is collecting Eric and Jenny.

"How do you feel Spence?" I ask softly. We have four sleeping pups in our midst.

"Like some one reached in and yanked two little chickens out of my stomach." Spence smiles as he burps Asher. Lyle helps burp Davis.

"Sounds legit." The sweet tone of Jenny comes filtering in.

"Just a small nap. I promise I will help with them when I get up." Spence unwillingly passes his pups off to Eric and Jenny.

"You have a lifetime. Let the village help." Eric leans down and kisses Spence. He cups his chin and smiles at him with eyes melting in love.

"Actually, Lyle, you nap too. No need in three people taking care of two tiny newborns. They will be hungry again in a couple hours anyway."

Lyle thanks us as we all take our leave to let the couple rest.

"Hell if those aren't the two most beautiful pups." Marcus meets us in the hallway and beams at the tiny bundles.

"Let Ally hear you. I dare you." Talon laughs at our Beta Elder.

"There's enough room in this heart for them all. Rest assured." With that we go down stairs carrying our coffee cups. Our pups our in each of our hands.

"Alpha duties await. Eat up and go. I want my pup time." Mr. Williams sidles up and takes Gracie from Talon. I pass Hannah to my Mom.

I swear they would have them around the clock if we didn't give them a break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 152 48
TW: THIS STORY INCLUDES SE*UAL A*SULT "You have a daughter?" Jack asked me as he watched Elena come running into the living room. Her school backpac...
21.4K 332 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
54.2K 2K 43
In the world of supernatural, anything is possible. However, some things are written in stone by the Moon Goddess herself. In the Werewolf Kingdom...
2.3M 57.9K 42
| Highest rank #1 in Werewolf | Completed+Edited (This is only the first draft so there might be some mistakes here and there.) Spin-off to His Luna:...