One night with a billionaire

By CL2121

One night Two people Three incredible moments But no amount is as big as the mess we're in now... ... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
1. L U C Y
2. B A X
3. L U C Y
4. B A X
5. L U C Y
6. L U C Y
7. L U C Y
8. B A X
9. L U C Y
10. B A X
11. L U C Y
12. B A X
13. L U C Y
14. B A X
15. B A X
16. L U C Y
17. B A X
18. L U C Y
19. B A X
20. L U C Y
21. B A X
22. L U C Y
23. B A X
24. L U C Y
25. L U C Y
26. B A X
27. L U C Y
28. B A X
29. L U C Y
30. B A X
31. L U C Y
32. B A X
33. B A X
34. B A X
35. B A X
36. L U C Y
37. B A X
38. L U C Y
39. B A X
40. B A X
41. L U C Y
42. B A X
43. L U C Y
44. B A X

E P I L O G U E

48.2K 1.2K 158
By CL2121

3 months later

"Babe! Have you got everything?" I've asked this question about three time's since she declared she was ready, and I still haven't had a response. The only noise is the clanking of makeup as she covers her face in products she doesn't need. Something else I've repeated.

"Yes! I'm coming!"

She walks down the stairs, suitcase in hand, glowing. Literally. She sparkles and lights my life up each time I see her and God she looks mesmerising right now. I'm not sure if it's because we're about to get married or if it's just because she is so beautiful, but my eyes are glued to her.

"Mmmm, you smell so good baby." She sniffs my neck, placing a tender kiss there before ascending to my lips. The shocks and excitement will never die when she kisses me. Ever. I'm already hard and aching for her. I'm glad for the private jet my company has provided, but poor Liam and Avery will have to listen. There's no way I'm not having a taste of my girl before we get there. Looks like they're on babysitting duty for at least an hour.

She pulls away, and shakes her ass as she exits the door. From day one I've admired that sway of her hips, so fucking tempting and sexy.

"Are you coming or not? Future husband." She yells, as I stare after her through the door frame.

She giggles as she watches me almost fall at my knees at how gorgeous she is, but I'm not one bit ashamed. I'll forever look at her like this, like she's the most important, the most beautiful; because she is.

—————

"Dude! We're actually in Mexico and you're getting married. I never thought I'd see the day!" Liam says, astonished. He's also laughing as I stand at the bottom of the aisle with him waiting for Lucy.

It's roasting out here and we're both fully dressed in a tux. We were going to wear a smart shirt and shorts, but Lucy wanted the full experience. At our expense. But I'd do anything for her, so here we were sweating our asses off on the middle of a beach in Mexico.

Both my parents weren't able to attend, but I didn't mind. They were on a cruise around the Caribbean and finally in love again. At first I was a little wary of their new found love in each other, but now I was over the moon. They finally got along and they didn't argue once in front of me, unlike when I was a child. It seems that everyone was in love around me, except for Avery and Liam. Besides, I'm sure they're both hiding something from me and Lucy but we aren't quite sure. They flirt a lot when they're together, and Avery confessed to having a crush on somebody - she even turned tomato red when she realised me and Liam had overheard her. Hopefully, they'll get drunk enough tonight to show their true colours. I smirked back at Liam as that thought came to mind.

"What?" He asks, sounding offensive.

I was about to reply when the music started. My whole body tensed in shock, I wasn't expecting her to be ready yet. Although, she was suppose to be here almost forty minutes ago. But she was allowed to be as late as she wanted as long as we got to say I do to each other.

I looked at Liam who was smiling proudly at Lucy, while my back was turned. I wanted so bad to see how beautiful she was, but I couldn't. I was froze, terrified.

"Turn you dick! Look at her! She's fucking smoking!"

I knew he was only saying it to get to me, and that I needed to get myself sorted. I was a nervous wreck. But he still pissed me off calling my girl smoking, she was mine. Not his.

"Shut up." I growled, turning to finally look.

Whatever he did to piss me off went completely over my head. My eyes locked onto Lucy's and I was gone.

Wow. Was all that came to mind. Beautiful didn't do her justice, gorgeous wasn't good enough and even perfect didn't seem right. She was out of this world. Her dress was all silk, simple and elegant, perched below her soft shoulders and showing off her collar bones. I could see that she'd applied some sparkly product across them too - I had no idea what that stuff was, her and Avery were always talking makeup but I had no clue.

As I gazed at her even more, I noticed the small slit on the left side of her leg which was undeniably sexy. Her legs were always soft and silky, but they looked even better against her dress. I could even see a slight tan.

"Fuck," I mouthed to her, finally letting myself look at her face. Tears had already dropped down her cheeks and I'm sure I was about to cry as well. I couldn't believe she was about to become my wife.

"Hey," she stood beside me, eyes raking across my body as if she wanted to eat me. That hungry desire lingering in her irises only made me want to rush the service, toss her over my shoulder, and take her back to our honeymoon suite.

Avery came up behind us, passing over a smiling Angel who was plastered in so much sun cream and wearing a white romper with a tulle skirt attached.

"Hey, baby." I pulled her to my chest as I gripped Lucy's waist. Before the service I just wanted to hold my two girls, I was overwhelmed by so many feelings rushing through me and I just needed their love right now.

"You both look so beautiful," I looked towards Lucy. "Especially you, so perfect baby."

She blushed, biting her lip. I pulled it away with my own, smearing a kiss across her lips.

The man we hired for the service coughed behind us.

"Sorry, one second." I went to pass Angel over but Lucy took her instead.

"She can stay."

The man nodded and began.

As soon as he's finished his part, we did ours. Vows was something I never even thought about until Lucy. And boy did I struggle. Words were never my strongest point, and to write them down felt impossible. However, I did get there. And I was so proud of myself, but I was nervous.

"Okay, so, this did seem like the hardest thing I'll ever do in my life but I got there."

She started to giggle at me, but as soon as I turned serious, she stopped. The look she gave me made my heart almost explode.

"Lucy, you've become more than just my fiancé - my wife in less than ten minutes to be precise - you're my world. You and our beautiful little girl are my everything. When I first met you, my intentions weren't great I'll admit. But as soon as my eyes landed on you, I knew you were more than just a beautiful woman in a bar," I laughed, trying not to sound like a dick. "You created such a spark inside me, igniting a fire I didn't even think existed inside me, and I fell straight into you. My insides burn for you when you're not there and, when you are there, everything ignites inside me. A full blown fire that no one can take away. You're so beautiful, so sweet, so amazing. Fuck, I don't know. You're just everything."

The marriage officiant gave me a stern look but I just laughed. I'm not bothered.

"When you lost your memory, I lost a part of me too." I see her take a deep breath and know that this is playing on her mind. Some memories returned these past three months, but still not much. "I went out my mind worrying you wouldn't love me and Angel the same, concerned that you would no longer want us. But also, I felt like there was a missing part to me. Without you baby I'm nothing. So, I love you. I always will and always have. I promise to never hurt you, I promise to always stay faithful, and I promise to love you till the day we both die. My wife." I lean down for a kiss but the idiot marrying us has decided to cough again. I don't know what his problem is but I just want to kiss my new wife, say I do, and take her to bed.

"Wow. Erm, I don't think I'll be able to beat that baby. But I'll try." She takes a deep breath. "Okay, Baxter, Jesus you're hot." She laughs. "But that's not why we're here. Four months ago I woke up with memory loss. To this day, I still can't remember everything and it's been nothing but a rollercoaster for me. But from the moment I laid eyes on you in that hospital, I knew you meant the world to me. I knew inside that I loved you. Not only are you hot, sexy and gorgeous, you're the sweetest guy walking. The things you do for me and Angel, the way you treat me, the way you love me-"

That part made me laugh because I know exactly what she meant.

"- I just know I'm blessed. So, the day you proposed I couldn't say no. I know you thought I was going to say no, but I couldn't baby. I love you so much, and I can't wait to officially become your wife and live the rest of our life together. Forever me and you."

I smashed my lips on hers. Fuck saying I do first, I needed a taste.

"The rings, please." He sounded so annoyed, we both giggled to each other.

Liam handed over the rings and I pushed Lucy's on first. The second best thing to happen in life. The first being Angels birthday.

"Do you take Lucy Partridge to be your wife?"

"I do." I sound gruff with emotion, but I'm ecstatic inside as I say it.

"Do you take Mr James Baxter to be your husband?"

"I do."

"You May now kiss the bride, for the second time." He murmured the last part but I still heard him. Dick.

"Come here." I growled.

I kissed her for a continuous five minutes, tongues swirling together and exploring each other. She tastes like strawberries.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I murmur against her lips, then press a small kiss to Angel. "I love you too, baby girl."

I finally feel complete. Lucy is finally my wife. After everything Mr Marvin and Melissa did, I never thought I'd get here. The police never found them, but they've never bothered us since. As long as it stays that way, there's no need for us to worry.

So right now, it's me, Lucy and Angel. Forever and always.

—————————

Ah! This was the last chapter and I am really sad but I also don't feel like it's over! I will admit, I am considering a sequel and will let you know if I decide on one! I've left it open and have a lot of ideas for one!

Also, I am going to thoroughly read through my chapters - I have already started - and edit through them. So if you have it in your reading list Ignore when it says I've updated a chapter, it will most likely be punctuation, grammar etc.

If I decide on the sequel I will announce it on my profile, so keep posted!

Lastly, thank you to everyone who has read this book from start to finish and have left votes! I truly appreciate it!

Don't forget to check out my other stories too! Especially Red, because if you like this I feel you will also love that too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 135K 45
𝟏𝟖+ Bellamy moves in with her brother after another set back in life, not daring to share her struggles with her parents. But, he doesn't live alon...
60.9K 2K 45
For him it was love at first sight but for her it was just an act of kindness. Will she fall for his charm ? Will he give her the live she has been d...
4.2M 117K 54
[Editing] He's the grumpy CEO of the company she works for. The very boss, no one gets enough words with before he pushes them far away. And then Sie...
96.6K 2.8K 38
Jared is a successful Alpha that is also the town's police chief. He not only keeps his pack safe but he also likes to protect the humans in his terr...