burden

By IWorldline

This take place in demon slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba). The Uchiha are one of the most elite families within the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101

Part 14

4.1K 77 28
By IWorldline

Mother, Father, I'm sorry for what I've done and it's sad knowing I won't be going to the same place as you Goodbye forever.

The clock of time began ticking again as the demons head fell to the ground.

Yoshiki fell to the ground alike the demon due to his exhaustion.

??? Pov

"Quak Quak Yoshiki Uchiha has killed lower moon two Quak". The crow squawked out.

"Isn't that that kid who defeated a former lower moon a couple months ago Sir Ubuyashiki?" ??? said.

"Yes that was the child that was also the only survivor from this years final selection exam." Ubuyashiki said in a calming manor.

Yoshihiro Pov.

"Quak Quak Yoshiki Uchiha has killed lower moon 2 Quak."

As expected Yoshiki you are a prodigy you have already slain a lower moon and you've only been awake for a few days.

"Quak he is in the Kocho families house whilst recovering Quak."

That's good to know that he's in good hands.

Kanae Pov

Me and Shinobu are going to check on Yoshiki to see if he's wake as we have been for the past couple days he has been really worrying us because he is always getting serious injuries. I heard mom saying to father that he had lost a lot of blood which is not good.

I opened the door for Shinobu as it was to heavy for her to push open after she walked into the room she suddenly gasped. I walked into them room to see what see was gasping about and he was awake finally he was awake again.

"Look big sis he's awake again".

Hearing those words was like music to my ears.

Yoshiki Pov

After the girls came into the room and realized of me being awake they leaped towards me in joy.

"Yay he's wake". Shinobu said.

"I heard you killed a super strong demon Yoshiki:" Kanae said.

"Yeah I did kill a super strong demon he was really strong." He said modestly.

"If you see a strong demon beat him!" Shinobu said using Yoshiki as her own pride.

"Yeah but if you get hurt I will smack you." Kanae told Yoshiki scaring him as when Kanae is mad she is terrifying.

Just thinking about her when she's angry makes me shudder in fear. I fear no man but that thing angry Kanae it scares me.

After Kanae scaring me she returned to her normal cheerful self which scared me more how she could turn from fear itself then to herself again.

After the sisters barraged him with questions they left the room to go and play. They where them replaced by Auntie Eto.

"Hello Yoshiki how are you your injuries were really bad you lost a lot of blood." She said worried.

"I'm fine now my breathing hurts a bit but that's all". He responded answering her question.

"Ok thank you I was wondering so I could get the right medicine for you".

After the chat she left the room and came back with a tray with some form of "drink" like the one mother gave to me when I came back from the final selection.

"This medicine will increase the speed that you recover exponentially although it may not taste great it will really help so drink up". She told me as she left the room.

So I have to drink it. I guess it's better to just get it over and done with I thought regrettably whilst chugging it down. Just the taste alone also made me regurgitate it. But the texture was foul.After almost being sick multiple times it was done the drink had been chugged.

After a few minutes Aunt Eto came back and took the tray and the cup. I then stayed in the room for the rest of the day resting waiting for my full recovery so I could go on missions again.

"Caw! Caw! Yoshiki Uchiha you have been promoted to rank Kanoto from Mizunoto, Caw!" The Crow told Yoshiki.

"Thank you". He said joyfully as the crow flew into the distance.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 8.9K 76
How was it to be someone very important to the corps and loved so much by Oyakata-sama itself. Such a powerful one that makes the Demon slayer corps...
5.1K 84 8
In this world, every power system in fantasy were exist. Quirks, Resemblance, Sacred Gears, Chakra, Spiritual Pressure, Nen, Magic, Breathing Forms...
101K 3.2K 38
Family burned at the stake, Izuku Midoriya runs away from the sight of the assailants he had lived with to find somewhere to hide. His crime in their...
410K 15K 91
The Uchiha Clan was a powerful clan of jujutsu sorcerers that wielded an eye that 'reflected the heart', the Sharingan. Now, you possess that eye in...