Finally Happy

By ChicaBonita_

Read the first two books before reading this one😣. "WE HAVE A PULSE!", the doctor yelled. Paris survived, b... More

1FH
2FH
3FH
4FH
5FH
6FH
7FH
8FH
9FH
10FH
11FH
12FH
13FH
14FH
15FH
16FH
17FH
18FH
19FH
20FH
21FH
22FH
23FH
24FH
25FH
26FH
27FH
28FH
29FH
30FH
31FH
NOTE
32FH
33FH
34FH
35FH
37FH
38FH
39FH
Support❤️
40FH
41FH
42FH
43FH
44FH
45FH
46FH
47FH
Author's Note
*BONUS*
A New Book
‼️NEW BOOK ALERT‼️

36FH

404 23 26
By ChicaBonita_

Paris' POV
"Heavenly father I pray that you guide and protect everyone in this room against any evil that is being formed them at this very moment." The pastor prayed. I held Laquan's hand tightly.

We were at church and it was the day that we're going to be kidnapped. I was scared for myself, but mostly the kids. I didn't want them to get hurt and I didn't want Amari remembering it.

"Stop overthinking everything, we gon be good." Laquan whispered in my ear. I give him a small smile as he returned one, kissing me on my forehead.

"Forgive them for their sins Father. Help them see that you are the one true God! Shower them with your mercy and make them stronger. Bring them closer to you oh God. In your Son's Holy name, Amen."

"Amen!" The church shouted as they clapped.

~

"Sister Woods." The Pastor called out as were about to leave.

"Take them to the car, I'll be right there." I told Laquan.

I walked over to him, "Hello Pastor Grant. The service today was wonderful." I said causing him to smile.

"Thank you Sister Woods. Yinno, I actually said that prayer for you and your family." I gave him a confused look. "Last night I had a dream about something horrible happening. So please, stay safe. And tell that young man to watch his surroundings because someone working with him is working against him."

I was taken back a bit. "Who is it?" I asked.

"I don't know the name, but it's someone very close to him."

I nodded. "Also, did anyone..die?"

He opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by his wife. "Bishop, it's time to go. My feet are killing me."

He looked at her then at me, holding my hands. "Just stay safe." He said as he left me standing there.

About 30 seconds of me just standing there and staring went by until I finally made my way back to the car. I got inside and just looked forward.

"Paris you good? Why you looking like that?" Laquan asked.

"I.." I trailed off. I seriously couldnt get the words out.

"That nigga do you something? Bro, he touch you?" He asked sounding angry.

I quickly shook my head. "He said he had a dream about something happening to us. He said that someone close to you is working against you." He cocked his head back in confusion.

"Ain't no one on my team gone betray me like that."

"Well they are and that's not even the worse part." I told him.

"What's is the worst part?" Parker asked from the backseat. I looked back at her, "Put in your AirPods and turn the volume all the way up."

"But, why I-."

"Parker just put them in!" I yelled. She frowned and did as I said. I never really yelled at her before. I never needed to considering she's very respectful and we're always on the same page. Right now, I was just scared and frustrated.

"Why you yelling at her like that?" Laquan said. I gave him the eye and he put his hands up.

"Someone might die. I asked him who, but he had to leave." I said as tears threatened my eyes.

"Don't cry bruh, we good. Didn't I tell you we good? Everything is under control, I promise. Okay?" He made me look up at him, "Okay?" I nodded.

"Now I gatta call Shawn to figure out who on that sneaky shit." He said as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Momma, ice cream." Amari said from the backseat. Laquan looked at me. "We get ice cream after every church service." Laquan nodded and we made our way to Frank's Ice cream.

~~

"Y'all wanna watch a movie later tonight?" Laquan asked us. Parker and I agreed as we went inside of my house.

"Mari you wanna let's take our bath?" He shook his head. "I wanna bade alone mommy."

I pouted, "You do?" He nodded. I sighed and took him upstairs. I ran a bit of water in the tub, took off his clothes and sat him inside.

"I can do it mommy, watch." He said taking the towel and soap away from me, starting to clean himself. I smiled at him, "That's a smart boy."

"Look like he growing up on you." I looked back and Laquan was leaning on the bathroom entrance.

I sighed, "Seems like it."

"Don't worry, we gone make some more." He said while licking his lips. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

"Who told you I want more kids?" I said even though I really did. I wanted to make up for the two I lost.

"You right."

"I'm just messing with you. Of course we making more. Not until a ring on this finger tho." I said walking past him and taking off my church clothes. He chuckled as he watched me.

I looked at him, "Can I get some privacy?" 

He put his hands up in surrender and left the room, going downstairs. I smiled to myself, undressing to get ready for my shower.

Parker's POV
"Bro but why you gatta feel on her pussy?" I asked upset. "On top of that, you gat people sending me that shit bey."

"Parker it's not a big deal, we literally just switched clothes for a TikTok. She's my best friend, it's nothing like that."

"I don't care if it's for a video Andria. You rubbing that girl pussy while you have a fucking girlfriend. Clearly you have no respect for our relationship."

"Baby yes I do. I didn't think it was gonna be a big de-."

"You didn't think it was gonna be a big deal, but you'd freak out if I did it. If you and the bitch have something going on let me know so I could move on with my life."

"Parker, she's a stud. I fuck with Fems only and you know this."

"I don't know shit. Just answer my question."

"No Parker. We have nothing going on. I promise."

"Yeah, Ight. I might be gone for a day or two." I said before hanging up.

I was beyond pissed and frustrated right now. If she wanted to cheat, she could've just left. That's what bothers me the most. Just fucking leave. Tryna play me like I'm some goofy bitch.

I continued putting on my pajamas, getting ready for our movie night. We're gonna get kidnapped tonight and I'm not really scared because I know dad's got it under control. On top of that, I'm basically numb to it.

"Parker! Movie starting." I heard Paris call out. I quickly pulled up my pants, grabbed my phone and left the room.

She and Dad were on the couch with a big blanket and had one spread on the floor for Amari and I, but he already found his spot on Dad's lap.

"What are we watching?" I asked as I took a seat. "Inside out until Mari falls asleep. Then maybe we could watch a horror movie."

I nodded laying down. Andria was blowing up my phone with apologies, but I wasn't in the mood for it so I turned my phone off.

About halfway through the movie I looked back to see Amari sleeping in Dad's arms peacefully. He had his arm around Paris and they were cuddled up together. I smiled.

They looked like a happy family. Though I know I'm apart of it, I lowkey felt like an outsider. I didn't come from either of them. I was just so...out of place.

"Parker come cuddle with us." Paris said. I got up and laid my head on her. She wrapped her arm around me and squeezed me a bit.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you today. I was just frustrated. You know I'm not big on the yelling." She said to me. Which was correct. Paris and I's relationship has always been good because of our communication.

She never hit me and rarely yelled at me. We'd always talk it out like sensible human beings.

"Oh, it's fine. I promise." I said with a smile. She leaned over and kissed my forehead.

I continued watching the movie then later looked up at her and Dad. They were looking at each other. Not in a sexual way, but in admiration. They looked so in love with each other.

"How y'all relationship so messed up, but y'all still look at each other like that?"

The looked at me and laugh. "Parker, no relationship is perfect. Ours sure isn't. But, we don't let our imperfections get in the way of our love for each other." Dad said.

"We forgive each other and move past it. We're human and we're going to mess up sometimes. All we can do is mold each other into better versions of ourselves." Paris added.

That got me thinking about Andria. Was I blowing all of this out of proportion?

I sighed and turned on my phone. There was a LOAD of texts and missed calls from her . I opened up our chat and texted her.

We were having a movie night. My phone was off. I'm still upset about the picture, but I'll get over it. I believe you when you say y'all ain't got nothing going on. Please don't make me regret it. -11:46pm

My Luh Baby❤️🥺♾:Baby I'm so sorry. It won't happen again, I promise. I love you too much to ever lose you.-11:46pm

I smiled a bit.

I love you too baby❤️.-11:47pm

I locked my phone and slowly felt myself drifting off to sleep. Before I knew it, I was knocked out.

~

I felt myself being yanked up off the couch and woke up confused. There were men in the house.

"Leave my kids alone!" Paris yelled trying to get away from one of the men.

"Paris stop!" Dad yelled. Paris tilted her head back and began mouthing a prayer.

Fuck.

Author's Note
-Sorry for the late update, but you see what had happened was..I forgot I had a book🤣.
-Is someone gonna die? Who ?
-Andria telling the truth ?
-Vote dude😔 .
-Much love❤️ Muah !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 150 109
This story had a beginning. But we're no longer at the beginning of the story. Instead, we join a story that's already in progress--one that has evol...
11.1K 433 27
Set at the end of Season 5, Stiles faces some challenges which make things more difficult than he'd like them to be. This includes being in love, bei...
75K 2K 22
regular degular highschool love story with a twist 😉
9.7K 324 80
Hey guys. Just a quick recap {Erin's cancer came back and it's worse than ever. Dylan and Logan got engaged ; Dyl also started med school again. Lexi...