Dominate Me [ON HOLD]

By Aka__Amour

A teenage girl who decides to rein in her dominant side and tries to be your typical shy girl meets upon A te... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY🥳🥳🥳
Chapter Twenty -three.
Chapter Twenty -four

Chapter Thirteen

2.6K 114 49
By Aka__Amour

Mystique POV

Its Friday and I couldn't be more happy and impatient for the weekend. After Alex little stunt Wednesday, I had my guard up Thursday but surprisingly nothing happened, I don't think I even saw him that day.

Can't say I'm complaining thou, he's quiet ..........alluring. Can't say I don't know what his motive is because I do and I must say he is quiet determined and even had me on the edge of giving in. But I must remember what is my goal, happy parents , happy life.

I walked towards my locker taking out my things for class. The hallway suddenly got quiet so I turned around to see the cause. But nothing could prepare me for what I say. I stood there shocked beyond belief. This must be some sick joke.

There in the middle of the hallway stood Alex and a girl I've never seen before kissing but not just any kissing, it's the 'I'm hungry and only the feel of your lips can satisfy me ' kiss. I stood there shocked watching them kissing , touching and basically humping each other in the hallway.

A feeling that I never felt before surged through me. A feeling that I've thought I'd never be the victim of. I tried to push it down because there's no way I should be feeling this. I was jealous. Jealous of the girl that was getting to touch and kiss the one boy that gets me riled up beyond belief, jealous that she is making him moan and shiver, making him feel things that I wanted to make him feel.

Jealousy was gone and I was filled with anger. I was angry at Alex, like how could he basically offer up himself to me, beg me, making me feel guilty thinking for a moment that I should let him in. Now he comes with this bullshit. Believe it or not but my ego just took a blow, he moved on , he gave up.

Before I say or do something out of anger I slammed my locker closed then went to class. Reaching class I took out my things then waited the extra 10min for class to begin.

Its 15min till class started and Alex is yet to reach. Not that I'm looking for him or anything but I'm just curious. The door opened and Alex strolled in a dazed look with his first two buttons opened, his shirt wrinkled, hair looking like its been pulled in all directions and his chocolate skin littered in hickey. Not a second later that girl stood at the door way and came and stood beside him.

Alex and the teacher was talking but all my attention was on his appearance and hers, it didn't need much looking to know why they were late. I clenched my hands in a tight fist, anger, jealousy consuming me. The girl then looked at me and smirked turning to Alex and wiped off what looked like lipstick off the corner of Alex's lip then wrapped her hand around him pulling him to her.

F*cking b*tch ass, p*ssy ass, good for nothing piece of shit. I closed my eyes counting then opened them and saw that they were walking towards where I sit.

B*tch better not come near me. She wisely sat down a little bit in front of where I sat and Alex took his usual seat still having that awe struck look on his face which just pissed me off even more.

A sense of possessiveness overtook me and I so badly want to smash that b*tch face until my knuckles get bruised then drag Alex's bold ass to my bed where I'd tie him down and have my wicked way with him, I'd erase that b*tch's scent off him and fill up every inch of his body with MY marks and my bruises.

He won't even think of entertaining another female.

Sigh!, but no matter what or how I feel I can't act on these urges. I will just have to handle another female kissing him, touching him, making him moan and groan, giving him that far off look in his eyes, knowing that I will never get the chance. I don't think I'd be giving him what he deserves anyway, We'd have to be continuously hiding from my parents, I won't be able to go out with him because there's just so much excuse I can come up with. He doesn't deserves that.

Happy parents , happy life. Except there the only ones at the end of the day that would be happy.

F*ck my life, right?!.

*†***************

Its currently lunch time and I'm heading to the cafeteria, Damon didn't come today saying something about his future wife taking him to meet her family and what not. So I'm alone today.

It's sad that I'm use to this feeling. Feeling of loneliness.

As I was about to turn the corner, I was shoved to the wall. I looked glaring at none other than Alex. Smiling all up in my face. He caged me in smirking.

"What's up sweetheart. Miss me?"

"Alex get the f*ck away from me before I do something I'd regret" what the hell does he think he's doing? And where the hell is his new b*tch?.

"Awe don't be like that babe, you know you can't resist me" he said cockily

I pushed him off me making him nearly fall over. "Don't you ever f*cking  come near me again Alex or so help me god I'm going to mess you up. I have no time for your games so go back to sucking off your b*tch" I said angrily.

He walked back towards me , standing in front of me and leaning his face a little toward mine.

"Would you rather I suck you ?, would you rather I taste your sweet release making sure to not miss a drop while licking you clean? Because I honestly wouldn't mind" he whispered

I raised my hand and slapped him in the face. Did he really do that with her?. I felt disgusted by him, I felt like he was rubbing in the fact that he pleased her in my face.

"You disgust me" I said angrily

He smirked at me and before I could walk away he quickly pressed his body on mine, gripped my throat then run his tongue from my neck to my ear then whispered --

"No need to be jealous babe, after all I only want you." He leaned back a little gripping my vagina through my pants, squeezing it a little then slapping it, all while biting his lip and looking in my eyes.

"Alex--"

"Sshh, just let me please you, let me make you feel good. All you have to do is be mine, be my mistress and I promise I won't disappoint " he said pleading.

"Alex I can't"

"Why the hell can't you?," he said angrily.

"Firstly I just can't ok? And secondly have you forgotten that you have a girl?"

"I DON'T F*CKING CARE ABOUT ALL THAT, I JUST WANT YOU!" He said shouting angrily.

"Alex get the f*ck away from me, because my mind is made up and even if I said yes, I don't f*cking share" I said shoving him away then continue on my way to the cafeteria.

After getting my food I sat down to eat and think. Deep in thought I started looking around and I stopped on the sight of that girl in Alex's lap, the both of them feeding each other and laughing. Having the f*cking time of their life.

I hated how quickly jealous and anger consumed me at the sight. I hated how I wanted to be the one he's holding, feeding , making him laugh. I looked away loosing my appetite .

What the f*ck kind of game is he playing. Wasn't he just---. You know what forget him and his stupid b*tch. They deserve each other.

The rest of lunch time ran by quickly with me being stiff with anger and grinding my teeth every time I hear them laughing and their unnecessarily loud kissing and moans. At one point I was gonna just aimlessly walk the halls till time run out but a bigger part of me kept me in my seat. I deserve this torture, I felt like such a coward. Too afraid to go against my parents.

I had science after lunch and I like this class because nobody including the teacher reaches until 30min have passed. So I come early just to have some time to my self.

A couple minutes later the door opened and Alex entered. Can't a girl get some f*cking time to her self, like damn. At this point I'm emotionally too tired to argue.

"How did you know where to find me?"  Because at this point I'm wondering if I have a tracking device on me.

"You'd be surprise by how quickly people give up information to you when you're popular" he said no standing in front of me .

"What do you want now?" I said leaning back a little, with legs opened and my hand behind my head. Might as well get comfortable.

He pushed the table from in front me then straddled my lap taking my ear lope between his teeth, biting it then whispered ---

"You" he leaned back looking in my eyes.

"Do you get off on torturing?, making me angry?" I couldn't bother to push him off my lap, and I'm not complaining as his penis was pressing directly on my core, this was also no good for my horny state and nasty mind. All I could think about was pushing him down on the table, slide down his pants then slide on---

"And how exactly am I torturing you?" He said moving his waist back and forth, his penis hitting my core every time he comes forward.

"Alex please just go" I groaned finally finding the courage to push him off before this gets to far.

"Come on, stop denying your body what it craves. You won't be able to hold down the dominant side of you forever, I'm here basically begging you to use me for your pleasure. I don't care about my pleasure right now, just you. Just please mistress let me worship your body, caress it, bringing you to new heights of pleasure." He said kissing and sucking on my neck while groping my clothed boobs.

This boy never gives up, does he?. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to let go for  . To feel what it feels like to dominate someone, the thrill and the  rush I feel as someone placed all their trust and health in my minds. Its been a while I haven't had someone bending to my will.

But we're at school so I'll only just dominate him a little. So with my mind clouded by horniness I stood up.

"Pull down my pants Alex" I said sternly

"Please mistress, not Alex but can you call me baby boy" he said doing as I said but also blushing from I'm guessing embarrassment.

I bend down a little caressing his face "no need to be embarrass baby boy, now pull down my thong" I said standing back up.

After he did that I sat down spreading my legs watching him staring at my wet core. He was reaching out his hand but I quickly grabbed.

"Now now, did I tell you , you could touch?"

"No mistress, sorry mistress"

"Now pretty boy show me what you can do with that tongue of yours"

"Yes mistress" he said.

He slowly pushed his face between my legs and started littering kissings on the inside of my legs, occasionally biting. He then gave me a slow lick on my core, then blower on it. I shivered as it was cold.

"Stop teasing me" I said gripping his hair pulling it back then letting it go.

"Sorry mistress" I'm sure he wasn't sorry.

"Ahhh" I said as I felt him sucking on my clit and flicking it with his tongue. He then unexpectedly plunged his tongue through my opening, going in and out rapidly while curling his tongue and hitting just the spot.

"Mmmmm, right there baby, keep going" he said gripping his hair.

He pushed one of his hands under my shirt pushing up my bra then twisting and pulling one of my nipples while his other hand was pinching and twisting my clit.

"I'm close baby, keep going, don't stop" I moaned

A couple minutes later I felt that pressure building up, getting ready to explode "I'm about t-to cum baby" I groaned

"Cum on my tongue mistress" he said then slightly biting my clit then slapping it.

On that note I exploded all over his tongue while got every drop. He got licking his lips and smiling.

Boy got a demon tongue, nearly took my soul.

I got up fixing my clothes while stood in front me still smiling.

"So how did I do mistress?"

I wanted to tell him that he did great, that he definitely satisfied me but finally not having sexual frustration clouding my mind, I was able to see what a mistake this was. This shouldn't have happened. I should have been more sensible to not let this happen, to let it go this far.

What would my parents think?, all those therapy sessions just went down the drain because I was horny, I was doing this so what happened to him wouldn't happen to another. Now I've failed.

"This shouldn't have happened, this was a mistake " I said sitting down. Where the hell was everyone?

"W-what?" He said looking broken

"Pleas just go, it's for the best" I said whispering the last part and put down my head.

I felt him still standing over me but eventually I heard the slam of the class door.

The teacher then entered telling me we had class in another class so I hot IP following him all while thinking--

What have I done?

So surprise, surprise as requested , an early update for my lovelies.

So team Alex or Mystique? Let me know

I want to thank....
-ciewrites......for commenting  and liking
ClaireIgemohia1.......commenting and liking
HazellHassan7699.......for commenting and liking
Junaid_8......for liking
geenai.......for commenting and liking
love_facasy003.....for liking and following
tracyjay0309.......for liking
bendy28....for liking
docinho_fofinh......for liking
SlytherinRoyalty28........for liking
Lilith2468013579 .......for liking
SrijeetaSaha3.........for liking
gossip_gilr_xoxo.........for liking
user39130982......for adding my book to a reading list
neomax3000.....for commenting
robie0230....for following

Once again I appreciate the love and feed back so much!!!😌

Like

Comment

Share

Follow

Until next time

Bye my babies!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 9.9K 30
[completed] She's so innocent and even more naive. They want her, no they need her to be completely complete. Once they have her, no one else will ma...
529K 9.1K 58
This is a new book I'm writing. It is based off a little/sub and a dom. This is a lesbian book. Just read an enjoy 💜
816K 19.1K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...
306K 3K 20
You get a new friend, and along with that new friend comes two brothers. One soft, one tough. What will happen when they walk into your life? Which o...