no one else ( markgyeom )

By v4mpboi

mark tuan isn't nice expect towards one boy More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17

15

750 44 2
By v4mpboi

mark picks yugyeom up for school on monday morning, even stopping by a coffee shop to get yugyeom whatever he wants. which is a choco shake and mark learns that his baby boy loves choco shakes.

"thank you, markie," yugyeom says softly as they walk out of the coffee shop.

"of course, baby." mark opens the passenger side door for yugyeom like he usually tries to do, waiting for him to sit in the seat so he can close the door.

and when they get to school, mark still gets out first; while yugyeom is finishing a text to his friends, and opens the door for him. yugyeom blushes but gets out of the car. he can't help but look at the ground because of all the other people hanging out by their cars so close to him and mark.

mark holds his hand out for yugyeom to grab as they start to walk through the parking lot.

mark doesn't pay attention to anyone looking at him and yugyeom while the younger is extremely self conscious about all the people who are definitely confused about what they're seeing.

mark goes to yugyeom's locker with him, holding his drink so he can put his stuff into his locker.

yugyeom knows that mark isn't one to be obvious about his feelings at school so he shouldn't be surprised that mark doesn't seem to care about everyone staring at him, but yugyeom can't help but wonder how he does it.

they go to mark's locker where yugyeom grabs mark's iced cold brew to hold even though mark tried to just set it on the ground.

"what if it gets kicked over?" yugyeom asks, looking at the dark coffee he's now holding, "can i try it?"

"sure, baby."

mark watches at yugyeom takes a small sip and immediately regrets trying it. yugyeom whines about how gross it is and makes plenty of sounds to express how much he doesn't like it, making mark chuckle and grab the coffee back from him.

"why do you drink that?" yugyeom asks, taking a drink of his shake to get the taste off his tongue.

"let me try your choco shake."

yugyeom hands his shake to mark who takes a small drink before handing it back, "that's so sweet, gyeom."

"but it's good," yugyeom says with a pout on his lips because his boyfriend doesn't like his drink.

"i'll buy you a choco shake everyday but i will not drink it," mark teases, squishing yugyeom's cheeks and watching the boy's lips pucker up, "let's go, baby, i'll walk you to class."

yugyeom grabs mark's hand when the elder holds it out for him, just like he always does.

yugyeom's class isn't far from mark's locker so mark just kneels next to yugyeom's seat until the bell rings and class officially starts.

"mr. tuan, last i checked, this isn't your class," yugyeom's teacher says as she walks to the front of the classroom.

"bye," mark says to the teacher as he stands up. he ruffles yugyeom's hair before he leaves the room to slowly walk to his own class.

yugyeom gets to his and mark's class before the elder does so he just sits at his desk and waits. he plays a game on his phone, eventually not paying attention to anything around him so he jumps almost out of his seat when mark kneels in front of him and puts his chin on the desk.

"sorry, baby," mark says through a chuckle, "how has your day been?"

"good," yugyeom says but it's followed by a yawn, "i'm sleepy."

"aw, sweetie, you'll be able to take a nap after school. do you wanna come over and sleep in my bed?"

yugyeom nods and pouts. he doesn't even think about everyone else in the classroom because he's just looking at mark in front of him and he doesn't care about anyone else.

"your bed is comfy," yugyeom says softly, "markie."

"yes?" mark grabs one of yugyeom's hands and plays with his fingers as he waits for yugyeom to say what he's going to say.

"um i was just wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me and my friends but only if you want to. 'cause i know you have your own friends. you don't have to," yugyeom won't look in mark's eyes and looking at their hands instead.

"i'd love to have lunch with you and your friends, baby."

the bell rings and mark doesn't move back to his normal seat until his teacher tells him to. yugyeom giggles as mark dramatic stands and sighs to walk to the back of the classroom to his desk.

after class, mark waits for yugyeom so they can go to yugyeom's locker and put everything away. mark's teacher are lucky if he brings a pencil to class so he doesn't need to go to his own locker.

"you going to come with me to get lunch?" mark asks as yugyeom closes his locker.

yugyeom nods and grabs mark's hand. he is very sleepy so he just lets mark guide him to the cafeteria while he's barely awake.

yugyeom just stands next to mark in line, slightly swinging their arms and as he looks around the lunch room because he doesn't spend much time in there.

when mark finally realizes that yugyeom isn't getting any lunch and he didn't bring anything from home, he grabs a bag of chips without telling yugyeom that they're for him. he wants to make sure the boy is fed and even if he himself isn't that healthy, he knows that lunch is important.

"okay, where do you and your friends have lunch?" mark asks once he pays for his food.

he holds his lunch and the chips in one hand so he can use this other to hold hands with yugyeom while the boy leads him to where they're going to have lunch.

once they finally get to the hallway, all of yugyeom's friends are already there. they are all pretty shocked to see mark with yugyeom but don't say anything.

yugyeom sits down next to bambam, pulling mark to do the same. bambam is the only one who seems happy about seeing mark with yugyeom but no one can really say they expected anything different.

yugyeom tells mark the names of all his friends, hoping his friends will at least be somewhat nice to mark. jaebeom is there so mark at least knows someone here, even though it almost makes it weirder.

mark's hand grips the inside of yugyeom's thigh as the elder has a conversation with jackson about something. yugyeom is too nervous to even pay attention to whatever
they're talking about.

once mark finishes his food, he lets yugyeom lay against him. he finally realizes he forgot to give yugyeom the chips he got him and puts the bag in the boy's lap.

"those are for you. you should eat at least something for lunch."

yugyeom pouts but opens the bag and eats the chips anyway. he softly thanks mark because he can't say he wasn't hungry.

"you're welcome, sweetie," mark says quietly because he's not used to other people seeing him be sweet so he isn't exactly comfortable but that doesn't mean he's not going to baby his boyfriend.

the days drags on for yugyeom and he knows his friends want to talk to him about mark but he's too tired. he waits at his locker until mark comes over to him. mark stands in front of yugyeom, letting the boy hug him and put his forehead on mark's shoulder for a little bit.

"come on, sleepy boy."

yugyeom stands and just holds mark's hand as the elder almost pulls him out to his car.

"why are you so sleepy, baby?" mark asks as he starts his car. he's never seen yugyeom so tired. it seems like the boy didn't even sleep the night before.

"i couldn't fall asleep. i don't think i finally fell asleep until four," yugyeom explains, pouting just thinking about how hard it was for him to fall asleep.

"okay, let's get you to my house and you can take a nice, warm nap," mark offers, knowing the boy definitely still wants a nap.

yugyeom nods and doesn't say anything else. he's lucky he can stay awake for the drive but he manages.

mark gives him clothes to change into and the boy is too tired to even care that mark is right in front of him as he changes. he just wants to get into bed and sleep as soon as possible.

mark's bed is so incredibly comfy that yugyeom is out in seconds once he's under the comforter.

mark just sits on the side of the bed for a few minutes. he runs his fingers through yugyeom's messy hair and just watches him sleep.

he finally gets up and goes to his desk to play some videos games until yugyeom wakes up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.6K 21
yugyeom is in love with his best friend
194 2 11
3K 384 17
"𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓵𝔂."
19.9K 916 23
im jaebum + choi youngjae [originally posted in 2017 - revised in 2020]