CEO's Mistress {Liskook}

By Namjoonsleftankle69

Jeon Jungkook, a CEO of his fathers company is married to Yeri. It was actually a force marriage for their co... More

Introductions
Chapter 1 - Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Jinsoo)
Chapter 10 (Namjen)
Chapter 11 (Jirose)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaprter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an Update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Not an Update
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Short update)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Finale
Short Special Chapter

Chapter 37

3.2K 88 24
By Namjoonsleftankle69

Lisa's P.O.V.

Today I decided to prank Jungkook. I am doing the hickey prank. It is perfect becayse we haven't haf sex in over a month now.

My clothing is ok since I am wearing a hoodie,

And my hair is down with no make-up on. So I am using the exuse that I was working out.

Jungkook is going to come home in about 10 minutes so I have to put on the hickey.

I got my make-up bag and got out some eye shadow. I picked the colors brown, purple, and some red.

I put the make-up on my neck area and put my hair over the hickey. I heard the front door open and close so I know Jungkook is home.

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook on the couch with his eyes closed. I went up to him and went on the couch with my head on his lap.

Me: "Hey Kookie, how was work?"

Jungkook has been working hard for the company and he is the #1 most successful CEO in the world now.

We don't want a mansion because we want our future child or children to live a normal life.

Jungkook: "It was good but I am stressed"

Me: "Awe my baby"

I got up and saw on his lap, strattling him.

Me: "You work too hard sometimes and I worry a lot"

Jungkook: "It's ok babe-- what's that on your neck?!"

Me: "What?" I act clueless.

Jungkook: "On your neck!!"

I got up and went to a mirror that was in the hallway. I saw the hickey and came up with a lie.

Me: "It's a bruise. I hit my neck with the weights since I was at the gym"

Jungkook scofts and gets up.

Jungkook: "Do you think I'm an idiot!?!?!?!??!" I flinched.

Sometimes

Me: "No!! I don't think that!"

Jungkook: "You were at the gym? In that?! Ofcourse someone would hit on you!!"

Me: "It's just a bruise!"

Jungkook: "No it's a hickey!! I know what a  hickey look like! I give them to you when we fuck!!"

Me: "I am not lying!!"

Jungkook: "How can I actually know if you are telling the truth?!?!"

Me: "I am your girlfriend---"

Jungkook: "Not for long. If you don't confess then we are done!"

Me: "It's just a bruise bab--"

Jungkook: "Don't!! We are done and that is final!!!"

He went upstairs and I followed.

Me: "What are you doing?"

Jungkook: "You are free to fuck anyone you want now since I wasn't enough for you"

He says while packing.

I can't hold in my laugh anymore and just bursted out laughing.

Jungkook: "What's so funny?!?!?!"

Me: "It's a prank!!"

Jungkook: "What?"

I got a make-up remover wipe and wiped off the 'hickey'. I saw his facial expression soften and smiled at me in a weird way.

Jungkook: "I'm going to prank you next time"

Me: "Bitch--"

Jungkook: "Daddy is upset. Do you need a punishment?"

Me: "No and I made dinner"

Jungkook: "Oh"

Me: "So are we together?"

Jungkook: "Yes"

I jumped on him, wrapping my long legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I leaned in a kissed him softly.

Me: "I love you"

Jungkook: "I love you too"

Me: "Let's go downstairs and eat dinner"

Jungkook: "Ok baby"

We went downstairs to the kitchen to eat dinner. We ate at the island and talked while eating our delicious dinner I made.

After dinner Jungkook decided to do diahes. So I decided to go to our room and change into my pajamas.

I put my hair up into a messy bun and left my bangs out. I went to the bathroom and moisturized my face.

After moisturizing my face, I went back into the bedroom. I layed on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

I wonder if me and Jungkook would grow old together. What if we have children together? Will our children get along with our friends children?

I saw Jungkook in his pajamas that shows his muscles that I drool over. He layed beside me and smiled at me.

It's around 8 or so so we decided to play a game.

Jungkook: "Never have I ever punched a student in school"

I put a finger down and he looked confused.

Me: "She was a bitch and thought she was the queen"

Jungkook: "Nancy?"

Me: "Yeah. Have you ever punched a student?"

Jungkook: "I felt like doing that in tge inside but I controlled myself"

Me: "Ah ok. Never have I ever was a troublemaker as a child"

Me and Jungkook put a finger down and chuckled. I lost and I had to do his paper work for a week.

Me: "Ugh I don't know anything about company CEO stuff"

Jungkook: "That isn't my fault"

Me: "It kinda is"

Jungkook: "How is that?"

Me: "You run a company?"

Jungkook: "So does your mother"

Me: "Ughhh it's not fair!!"

I layed down and looked at him. He was looking at my legs.

Me: "Do you have like a fetish for my legs?"

Jungkook: "I find them attractive and they are long"

Me: "Ah ok"

I sat up again and held his soft hand.

Me: "Let's measure our hands"

His hand was defanitally bigger than mine but I was just bored.

Me: "Do you have work tommarrow?"

Jungkook: "Sadly yes"

Me: "Ah shit, I can't do the papers because the release the photos from the photoshoot and we are also releasing a new music video"

Jungkook: "You can do it next week then. I am ahead anyways"

Me: "Bitch" I mummbled

Jungkook: "I--"

Me: "Let's watch asmr!!"

Jungkook: "You listen to that?"

Me: "Sometimes?"

Jungkook: "No, I find it creepy"

Me: "Oh well the only ways we get sleepy is sex or a long day"

Jungkook: "Why not the first option?"

Me: "I don't feel like it and I am on my stupid period"

Jungkook: "Why do girls have periods?"

Me: "I don't know? Ask Namjoon"

Jungkook pulled out his phone and texted him.

KookieMonster:
Why do girls have periods?

SexyBrain:
That was random

KookieMonster:
Just andswer my question

SexyBrain:
I think they have it because periods begin when your body is mature enough to have a baby. Every month, the lining of your uterus (womb) gets thicker with tissue and your ovaries release an egg (called an ovum). If a sperm fertilizes the egg, the tissue stays where it is to help with pregnancy.

KookieMonster:
Thanks hyung

SexyBrain:
Your welcome but may I know why you asked?

KookieMonster:
Goodnight hyung

Jungkook: "So you are mature enough to have a child I guess"

Me: "I started when I was 13. So I was mature to have a child that young?"

Jungkook: "No but--"

Me: "Baby, I am getting tired, let's cuddle"

Jungkook: "Ok doll"

I turned around and Jungkook scooted closer to my back. He back hugged me but also he started to rub my stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 151 7
Kim Namjoon and Kim Jimin are a power couple. Gorgeous, elegant, rich, and in love. Namjoon is seen as a wise and intelligent business man and Jimin...
162K 7.9K 63
It's a story of a complicated love that blossomed from the typical arrange marriage between two rich families. Each of Mr. Kim's daughters has to be...
61.1K 1.8K 19
lalisa maonban works at jeon interprises...her boss mr jeon suddenly thinks of giving his company on his son jeon jungkook's hand what will happen wh...
289K 6.5K 40
A new work is a new start, right? After Lalisa Manoban had lost her old boring job, she got offered to work for the most popular CEO Jeon Jungkook. A...