San Vicente Series #1, Moon E...

Por 4ofheartx

Ilios Dom Masandro, a serious type of guy and can be goofy sometimes, who always bond with his friends, met a... Más

MOON EMBRACES THE SUN
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Epilogue

25 2 0
Por 4ofheartx

"Tyrone, you go!" I said and sat down comfortably at my chair. We're in our classroom right now. Grade 11 in Atoma, Ashton texted us that his keys are with his Sister, he told us his sister is in Maria Aia's house.

"Why me? Besides I don't know them" said tyrone, i glanced at Yiannis who is now busy with his phone.

"Same reason" i answered.

"Eh ikaw na lang kaya, yiannis" tyrone said.

"Bakit ako? Ikaw na lang, kaibigan mo diba si Suinnee De Liano?" Yiannis asked tyrone, I know Suinnee she's the ex fling of my cousin.

"Oo, anong kinalaman nya dito?" Sabi ni tyrone at tumayo.

Tumayo din si yiannis, so i just listened on whatever they're planning to.

"Yun! Magkaibigan sila ng Maria Aia. Kita ko sa Facebook" yiannis told tyrone and swayed his phone just right infront of ty.

"Nahihiya ako, kayo na lang" tyrone said and sat beside me.

"Wait, who is Maria Aia?" I asked the two. Yiannis came to us and showed us a picture. It says Suinnee De Liano, i know her. I met her in food hub, she was there with my cousin. She's morena and has a brunette i think Wavy hair.
She's beautiful and has a nice body but not my type.

"I know her" i said. Yiannis looked at me with playful eyes, i turned to tyrone who's now looking at the picture, they're both drooled on Suinnee's post. Suinnee loves to post sexy photos of her.

"Hey! Go get the keys so that we can go now!" I insisted tyrone.

"Ikaw na lang"

I didn't have a choice, i was forced to go there so i went, i know i had the grumpy look in my face but it doesn't matter, i won't drop by at yiannis house.

When i arrived, i heard a girl shouted, some giggled and some were just shouting, i knocked on the door for how many times but no one answers, im getting pissed.

I went inside, i heard mumbles in the kitchen i think, i heard the other one saying that hindi nya daw alam kung anong gagawin, and they should call zanne na nasa kwarto. Still, getting pissed with these girls, i just went inside when suddenly i heard someone playing ukulele horribly. She couldn't start singing for she can't pluck the chords correctly. I didn't know why i stepped inside the room.

Sneaking inside the room feels like heaven, getting forced to come here was like a blessing, I saw a girl with black long hair sitting on the bed, getting so frustrated in her ukulele. She was shocked by seeing me in the door, of course i expected that, but i just couldn't leave. I don't know why i wanted to see her face closely. Her skin is as white as snow, rosy cheeks, red lips, and chinita, literally my type.

And that was the first moment i laid eyes on her,
May sumigaw na nagdala daw ng jowa si zanne, so i expected her name was zanne. Her name fits her perfectly, she's probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I saw how she blushed, and i know she's starting to panic, it's not good though yo barged in here, i just dont know why i was so eager to barge in.

Good thing suinnee spoke so i ask where Aia is. We went outside and talked to suinnee and aia. I told them about Ashton's keys, i saw how this aia looked at me, it's weird though. Aia is small and morena and has short hair, she's beautiful too. Suinnee picked up her backpack, i stared at her backpack because it was same with yiannis i just shrugged off when Suinnee gave me the keys.

Nung umalis ako, hindi na mawala sa isip ko ang babaeng maputi na iyon, i dropped by at yiannis' house just to ask them if they knew a girl named zanne. They told me they don't know.

"Bakit? Chix ba bro?" Yiannis asked. I nodded and couldn't focus in driving.

"Suinnee's there?" Tyrone asked. "Yeah, she's the one who handed me the keys, and hey you shit, back there, you have same backpack with Suinnee" i told yiannis but he didn't respond.

"Found her" tyrone snapped in

I turned to his direction quickly but focused in driving when yiannis shouted na mamatay na raw sya so i decided to pull over.

"Let me see!" I insisted, tyrone let yiannis see the picture and now they're asking me that the drinks on me tonight then they'll tell me the girl's name so without hesitation i agreed to it.

Her name is Zanne Soleil, she's studying in sikolohiya damn, she's everything. Suinnee is in grade 10 so i expect zanne too. She's kinda exclusive in social media literally my type. Im really thankful ashton left his keys with his sister.

I've been insisting my friends to visit Sikolohiya, but they don't want to after i saw that girl, Zanne i was curioused and suddenly interested in her, i never saw her ever, i grew up here in san vucente but it's the first time i saw her, then one day some of the guys from the last section invited to go to the place where they smoke at, it's near in sikolohiya so i directly agreed to them.

"Hindi pa ba uwian ng Sikolohiya?" bulong ni yiannis, why would he ask some stupid questions, it's obvious that it's not. "Hindi pa ata" i answered him nicely, I don't want him to leave yet so i had to be extra nice to him, i just wanted to see Zanne.

"Pag di maganda yang zanne na yan, ililibre mo ako ha?" Yiannis said but I didn't mind him. After a few hours of waiting, i saw her. Zanne is tall compared to Sun and the other girl her skin is very white that makes her attractive even in a distance.

"Alis na ako" yiannis said but i just ignored him.

I can see zanne hesitating to talk to me, but I don't know why i got so mad when a guy behind him is looking at me like he's judging me, so i gave the guy my usual stare.

Zanne tried to talk to me, no words came out in my mouth, I'm being stunned about what's happening, she's talking to me, alright! I was so shocked that she did that so that made me said that she's weird, what a great answer!

After our first met, i knew she already knew me, the way she look at me, and in every parties, i always caught her looking at me.

And the more i got to know her the more i got attracted to her, i liked her. That's why i got so worried about her, when she started to have those asthma attacks, i never drink when she's around, not to impress her but to check her and be there for her, I don't want her to be in trouble, and i want to see her happy because she looks beautiful when she smiles.

I started to bring her in every placed she's never been at, so that whenever she'll visit there again, she'll think of me, that's how much i am into her. I think about silly things and cheesy moves just to make her feel that i like her, even though flirting with a girl isn't my best, still i would try my best to flirt with her just to make her feel that i she deserves love and attention.

But of course not all the time im there for her, when i went to cebu for college, she remained in San Vicente, i was longing for her everyday, just seeing her smile makes my day, the atrocities of our parents? I never cared about that i never thought that as a hindrance for my love to Zanne. She'll be my wife, someday she will be.

Finally we're both in cebu for college, still everything was going by smoothly but when zanne wanted to broke up with me, i was lost. That was the time that i said to myself that I couldn't live without her, that's the truth. She always bring out the best in me, i wanted to be good, to be better, I don't want her to think that im no better. After what my dad did to her in college, i cut off my ties with my dad, i supported my self through out each year, of course i never told zanne about it. The fact that my father did bad things to her, I couldn't control myself, The anger i kept for myself for how many years aroused, my dad told me if i continue going out with zanne, he'll no longer consider me as his son, so i agreed to it, i never felt that i have a father, he has never been a father to me. My mom supported me financially for my education, of course i have savings, i used my savings for myself, i sold my audi in san vicente, and took all the mony for my tuition.

I graduated and started to get a job with zanne, we are now creating and building our paths, we started to get more awards and invited in different events, which helped us build our name in the public, my girlfriend and I were doing great. As much as i want to propose to her, i cant. I was saving a lot of money for us, for our house, for our future. I don't want to give her the average, i wanted to give her the best of the best, because that is what she deserve.

"Ilios!" Vira came to me crying. She told me that my dad threatened her about her license, she cried infront of me telling me about my dad's evil plans. I told vira to do as what i tell her, vira couldn't agree at me, she said zanne was there for her when she doesn't have anyone, zanne helped her a lot during college, and zanne was so special to her. But we don't have any choice.

Vira told me that my father told her to do something that will make zanne to lose her license as a Doctor, vira fought back to my dad but then my dad is my dad, he took Vira's parents and threatened vira that if she wont do it, my father will kill her parents.

"Kinailangan ko syang agawan ng posisyon dahil ayokong mawalan sya ng lisensya." Vira cried to me. Vira had to take zanne's position so that my dad will stop about this mess.

We knew how zanne was attached to her work so it must be painful for her, it's breaking me when i had to stay away from her, i know zanne better, i know that she'll leave manila after all of this, nasasaktan akong nasasaktan si zanne, and worst it's all because of me.

"I don't care! Besides Tito Adam was more that a father to me than you!" I shouted back at my dad

"How dare you compare me to that old man!" My dad shouted back

"Get over! Dad! Get over! If you keep on holding a grudge against them! You'll never find peace in your life! Because of the grudge you had you can't even be a Great father and a good husband to my mom and to my siblings!" I shouted crying

"After this, it's all done" my dad said and turned his back on me.

I had to rush on the address vira sent me, vira was helping me about this shit, i know zanne will hate me, zanne might hate me forever.

I saw zonne on an abandoned lot, he was on the ground when i went to him, blood was all over him, i don't want to wait for the ambulance so i did what i can do, zonne was trying to say something i told him to say that to me when he's at the hospital, and i told him that I'll be right here.

I had to left him and watched him from a far getting picked up by the paramedics, i went back to our house to see vira, vira wasn't here, she's at the police station, i had to pick her up and told the police some theories about the incident so that vira can leave, i went back to hospital and received a few punches from Tito Adam.

It's okay for me to get hurt physically but not zanne, as i saw her running to me and saving me from the punches, my heart started to ache and it makes me want to hug her and tell her the truth, but I couldn't bare sending my own father to jail just because of the mess he made for his own grudge. He has reasons, my father has reasons after all.

Suinnee was so determined of sending me to jail, Ashton, ashia and yiannis went to my house to pay a visit, that's when i told them everything, i begged them not to tell anyone, and I'm ready to catch all the blame, my father is old and i don't want to see him in jail, and zanne, i knew they want justice for her brother. I am a son and a man. I couldn't bare watch them suffer so I'm ready to take all the blame.

When i was in jail, i was thinking about zanne, zanne all the time. Suinnee went to me, i knew she's fighting herself from crying.

"I'm sorry, Kung alam ko lang" she said, i can see pain from her eyes

"You were a great back there, attorney" i said

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, i promise I'll help you about this" she said looking so sad.

"Just watch zanne for me okay? That's the best thing you can do for me" i said and smiled

"Eh kasi si ashia! Late sinabi sakin! Ilios, im sorry, kung sasabihin na lang natin kay zanne! Sasabihin ko nalang" said suinnee, but i stopped her, i told her if the blame wasn't on me, it will be my father and i dont want my father to experience getting in jail and for zanne, I don't want him to hate my father, and I don't want our parents to fight over something again, never again, i was trying to avoid this into a bigger fight because i wanted to marry zanne, i wanted to marry her, that's why im sacrificing a lot for this.

I decided to leave the Philippines after i got bailed, suinnee managed it and even bailed me, but she told the police that it was my father, I don't have any support from my father and sun knew about that, she was the only one who knew about that.

After zanne went to San Vicente, i went back to the Philippines directly and hired an yiannis and an architect for my house, while zanne was away, i was busy building our house, our dream house, even though she won't accept me back, it's okay atleast i built our dream house.

Gladly, my father went to zanne's parents, apologized and begged them in bended knees, tito adam and my dad busrted out crying they were buddies back then, memories and strong relationship bond with the person means a lot than anything.

My friends helped me about zanne, about the dinner and anything, ashia told me about julian, if so i was really determined to win back the love of my life.

"Magpro-propose ka na bro?!" Archi asked in shock

"Tanginang buhay, walang jowa" Ashton growled.

"What's the plan?" Tyrone asked.

But then Zanne barged in and i know, she's looking for a bottled water, archi greeted her and she looked like she knew something so we played it cool with the boys, she knew we're talking about something, we aren't even getting drunk and aren't having fun during La Criá.

But then the plan failed, the conversation i had with zanne turned out to be nothing.

Seeing zanne coming back to me felt like heaven, that's why i excitedly yold our friends that it's our engagement party and i even rented the club exclusively for our friends, suinnee brought a lot of girls while Tyrone brought a alot of boys, a lot of people came and i was waiting for my wife. Yes im claiming it.

I saw her when she came, she looked weirded out when a girl came to her and talked to her, zanne talked to suinnee, god why did i deserve a girl like her, even after her work, she still looks beautiful, how can she be so gorgeous in just a simple move.

I woke up and everything was white, i saw zanne crying out her eyes beside me, i gave her a smile and assured her that i was fine, the doctor said i got shot by a gun, i can remember, i saw sod, zanne's friend aiming the gun for zanne, without hesitation i covered zanne with myself and pushed her to the ground.

Our parents came, zanne looked surprise, they explained everything to zanne, but i was surprise to see zanne's reaction, she just let out a heavy breath and laughed. Vira begged zanne for apology but zanne hugged her and thanked vira for everything, she even said if without vira maybe she was lost forever. Sod was caught by the police but he fought back, he fired a gun to the police, so the police had to fire up to that made his cause of death, if he didn't fought back he's still alive until this day, he did that because of jealousy, he was in love with my zanne for a along time that drover him with madness and tried yo kill zanne like how zanne killed his heart as what he stated.

Everything seems to be normal, and there's nothing i can ask for when our wedding day came, i was tearing up when she started to walk in the aisle, all i can see is her pretty face, ashton, my best man tapped my shoulder, I didn't dodge and I didn't remove my stare at my wife, i don't wnatvto miss the moment she's walking in the aisle with her father, she looks so beautiful in her wedding gown, i cant wait to meet our baby, yes she's bearing our 3 months unborn child right now. I had to bit my lip to stop myself from tearing up.

"Umiiyak, bakla ka ba?" Archi asked. Sa tabi ko ay si ashton sa tabi naman ni ashton ay sina archi, tyrone, yiannis na nakalinya.

Siniko ko sya, still staring at zanne, Zanne smiled at her friends, our friends are crying, we except for suinnee she's cold hearted. Ashia was tearing up to, i noticed she tears up over silly things but when it comes to her own problems, own pain, she doesn't.

Today, i was living my life with the family i have, my Avilaine Kath Masandro and Azon Keith Masandro and the love of my life Zanne Luna Masandro, i will never ask for more, with her, my life is completely happy. She brought joy to my life, the girl i met having trouble with he ukulele is now my wife, and I couldn't ask for more. I love her and she was always there for me when i needed her the most, she kept me goung when i felt like giving up, she was my strength when i was weak, she was my courage when i was scared, she loved me when i couldn't love myself, im so thankful for everything she have done for me, i love her so much more than what she knows.

My zanne luna, i will risk everything for you, if risking my life means of saving you then I will. I will always love you until i stop breathing.

As moon embraces the sun,

I love you, My Zanne Luna.

------

I love you all, thank you!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.4K 186 41
Cold is a famous rich mafia who hold a huge grudge to his rival group. He is the boss of all his friends who stay with him. He is known as ice becaus...
37.2K 518 42
Isang simple at ordinaryong babae lamang si Althea Gaum 25 yrs old.Isa siyang government employee sa Isang medyo may kalakihang municipality.Sampu...
1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
13.1M 435K 40
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...