Introduction To The Character...

By TheShinchanNohara

Hey everyone, If u have joined the roleplay or even if u haven't read this before joining the Role Play and b... More

It's me- Shinnosuke Nohara!!😊
My Dog- Shiro!🐢
Wohooo It's Action Kamen!πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
THE TEACHER!πŸ‘©πŸΌ
FRIEND 1- BO-CHAN!!
NENE SAKURDA!πŸ˜‰
HIMAWARI NOHARA!!πŸ‘ΆπŸ»
MATSUZAGA MA'AM!
Ai-Suotome aka Ai- Chan!
Untitled Part 11
Bunta Takakura aka The Principle!!
Nanako Ohara !
MICCHI!
Yoshirin!!
THE FUTURE GIRL-SHINKO CHAN!
Cheetah Shin-chan

Toru Kazama!!

281 9 3
By TheShinchanNohara

Toru Kazama (風間 徹 Tōru Kazama) (5 years old), Georgie in the English Funimation dub and Cosmo in the Vitello, Phuuz and Dutch dubs, is 's immaculately groomed, rich and perfectly mannered friend and classmate from the , who usually loses his nerves and composure with Shin-chan's antics. Despite this, their friendship is actually pretty close compared to to his relationship with any of his other friends. Strong evidence for this is that when Kazama was extremely frustrated and lonely in several episodes, Shin was his faithful companion.

So go checkout the account and follow for more!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 148 13
A compilation of all the OneShot's I've written and will write.
42.2K 1K 22
Lmao I was 12 when I wrote this, I'm too lazy to edit rn but I will, one of these days. Also don't read if you don't wanna see Serena being a bitch e...
39.7K 7.5K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
45.9K 1.8K 71
αž‡αžΆαžšαžŠαžΌαžœαž€αžΆαž›αž‘αžΈ 5 αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž…αŸ†αžŽαŸ„αž˜αžšαžŠαžΌαžœαž€αžΆαž›αž‘αžΆαŸ†αž„ 7 αžšαž”αžŸαŸ‹αžŸαŸŠαŸαžšαžΈ : αžŸαŸ†αžŽαž–αŸ’αžœαž…αž·αžαŸ’αžαž˜αŸ‰αžΆαž αŸ’αžœαŸ€ ( Mafia's sweetheart ) πŸ”₯πŸ’œ αž‡αžΆαžšαžΏαž„αžšαŸ‰αžΆαžœαžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαžαŸ’αžšαžΈαž€αŸ„αžŽαžŠαŸαž‡αŸ†αž–αžΆαž€αŸ‹αž‡αŸ†αž–αž·αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž€αž˜αŸ’αž›αŸ„αŸ‡αžŸαž„αŸ’αž αžΆαžŸ...