Property | P. JM

Par glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... Plus

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Eighteen
- Nineteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Thirty Nine
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Forty Nine
- Fifty
- Fifty One
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Thirty Seven

11.1K 555 114
Par glitterypjimin

Family and Truth

I didn't get enough sleep, I was up the whole night thinking if Jimin got home safely, I was up checking any news related to accident but no one has been delivered.

I am absentmindedly sitting on my table, the day is almost over. Jimin did not text either. I guess that's it. Maybe its the end of everything

"Let's eat first?" Eunwoo asked and I nodded, we started walking side by side, I was looking around. It's almost dark now like what Eunwoo promised me he would go and eat with me tonight.

"Are you alright Y/N?" He asked and i look at him, I nodded my head and smiled softly.

"Yes, just thinking about some things, office related" I said and he hums and he threw his arm around my shoulder and I chuckle as I look at him.

"I know there is something bothering you Y/N, I live with you for six years, you can just fool me that easily, telling me you're alright" He said and I pouted my lip and I sighed and look away before nodding

I don't know if I should tell him that Jimin went to the apartment last night.

I don't know what would be his reaction. I know he's mad at Jimin.

I bite my lips and look at my feet.

"Jimin went to the apartment last night" I said and he look at me with bewildered expression and his eyebrows furrowed slowly.

"What? Why? Did he hurt you? What does he want with you?" He asked as we stood in the middle of the sidewalk, then he pulled me to the side.

'He didn't hurt me but we had an argument. He told me he thinks he woulnd't be able to drive properly yet I still push him and kick him out, I was up all night thinking whether he got home safely," I explained and he looked at me and I pout softly, as my brain start thinking things again.

"Y/N..." he called out and I met his gaze

"Jimin is safe, He was with Yoongi hyung this afternoon" He said and I looked at him with puzzled expression.

Yoongi is with Jimin?

But, why? What is the reason.

"How'd you now?" I asked

Soon the two of us started walking again. I gripped the handle of my bag tightly.

"Yoongi told me himself" He said and I nodded, I look ahead and sighed deeply. I am so glad that he got home safely and met with Yoongi this afternoon.

Eunwoo andI went to the restaurant where we always eat beforeI look at the huge billboard of my family's company and I am sure that Eunwoo noticed me looking at that

"Why didn't you enter K.Y.J firm?" He asked and I smiled and shake my head, why wouldI enter the company where I can potentially meet the person that I am running away from.

We settled on our table and we both immediately went to order.

Jimin told me that there was a surprised party organized from him and I found out that Yugyeom and the rest of the executives in our company was invited and it's not a engagement party, it's a surprised birthday party for Jimin.

He is not engaged to Chloe and I don't understand why, if he is not engaged with chloe maybe she is Jimin's girlfriend.

Eunwoo and I's food came, we start eating. Casual conversations has been opened and mostly are all about just work, stuffs and his current internship.

We are just about to finish our meal the person that I really want to see walked in, I keep my gaze away.

Jimin is here and he's alone.

"Y/N what's wrong?" Eunwoo asked.

I lifted up my gaze and Jimin's eyes meet mine then his eyes shifted to Eunwoo and I saw the way his jaw clenched. I feel like I grew some thorns around my seat that I couldn't even move any muscles now.

I look at Eunwoo and he was looking at JImin now too. His face hardened. Jimin went to seat and i look away and finish my remaining food.

"Eunwoo let's leave immediately please?" I asked and he nodded and offered me a soft smile.

He paid for our food and without any words to and from Jimin, Eunwoo and I left.

"Are you okay?" He asked when we reached the lobby of the apartment and sit on the lounge area. I looked at him asI sip my yogurt milk and hums softly.

"I am alright, I just didn't expect to see him today." I lied

When the truth is I am confused of what I feel right now. I a mad yet happy to see him. I just don't know what to think of right now.

The night is smooth that I easily fall asleep and woke up early.

"Y/N!! Your industrial design was approved by the board for the Yongsan-gu project!!" Hyunjin excitedly said and I gasped softly and I jumped to hug him and joy

"Oh my gosh!! This will be my first ever project" I said

Yet the joy has been cut off when I saw the person that walked through the hallway and scanning the place.

Why is my mom here? Why is she with Chloe?

I met my mom's gaze and she looked at me viciously. Chloe was already glaring at me and I can hear the people's whispers about the K.Y.J CEO being here.

"I heard that you work here.." Mom said and she looked around the place.

"It been so long Y/N, it's been how many years?" She turned to me and look at me from head to toe.

My throat run dry and I couldn't function. I thought this day will be a good day yet what is happening here?

"Y/N what is happening here?" Hyunjin assed and I felt scared once again.

My head felt fuzzy and I started to shake lightly.

"Why do you have to come back here Y/N?" It was Chloe now.

I breathed heavily

"Why can't I?"

"I see you're so fine here huh?"

"What are you doing here? Mom? Chloe?" I asked through gritted teeth

"You like your job here?"

She asked and look around and I nodded and soon a slap landed on my cheek and Hyunjin immediately hold me close and I heard gasps coming from the people in the same room as ours, soon Jinyoung and Yugyeom walked and asking about what is happening and of course everyone knew who Kim Hyunhee is they greeted her with respect while she looked at me s if she wasn't even fazed by what Chlloe did to me.

she doesn't really care.

"Ms. Chloe slapped Architect Kim!" Hyunjin said and Chloe crossed her arms over her chest

"And I can do it again" she said and another slap landed on my cheek and I couldn't take anymore that I slapped her back and I got slapped by my mom back.

"Don't you dare slap my daughter Y/N" she said ruthlessly and my eyes widen.

"daughter? I am your daughter!!" I said and she laughed mockingly.

"You are not." She said and my head is so fuzzy that i just run away and Jimin was in the lobby, he looked at me and I am sure that he noticed the tears from my eyes and he walked towards me.

I couldn't function anymore, what does that mean? Chloe is her daughter then what am I?

I fell on my knees and Jimin scooped me in his arms and picked me up and places me in the passenger's seat

"What happened?" He asked as he turn the engine on and we left the premises of the company and soon we stopped in front of the nearby park.

Jimin went out and opened the passenger's side and crouch down, he cupped my face and h caresses my stinging cheek

"Baby please talk to me, what happened?" He asked softly and leans a little and hugged me close to his chest and i sobbed against his arm. He rubbed my my back and hugged me even close.

He kee on whispering soft thing against my ear until I fully calmed down.

JImin pulled me out of his car gently and guided me to the park and pull me down the small bench, i look at my palms and he grabbed my hand and he looked a me as I look at him.

"I know you are mad at me all of the sudden because you think that i am engaged with Chloe.." he said and he caresses my hand with his thumb.

"I am not engaged with her Y/N... for years I don't talk to her, she just started contact me again a few months ago" He said and I can hear the sincerity from his voice.

"I don't want to be married with a liar.." he said and I furrowed my eyebrows

"i am a liar too" I said and he pressed his lips against my temple and shakes his head.

"you are not. I know the truth now. You are forced to lie and you couldn't get out of that situation anymore." He said and my eyes widen. He shakes his head and pulled me close to his embrace.

"I'm so sorry for everything Y/N, I am so sorry I was so late knowing the whole truth baby. I am so sorry I was so viciously and ruthless to you years ago" he said and I started crying again, I don't know how he found out but it gives me ease but I couldn't think of it properly that my head keep wondering on what happened back in the office just a while ago.

"Talk to me baby.." Jimin whispered and I closed my eyes tightly. I shake my head and he hums and enveloped me in his arms again.

"Will you listen to me baby?" He asked and I nodded. I couldn't calm the loud beating of my heart, I just couldn't find the calm deep inside me.

"I didn't have the chance to tell you this when we are in ulsan but I am so damn proud of what you've achieved so far." He said and my cheeks heated up when I heard his first few words.

He started telling me how sorry he is, for everything that happened ad he started explaining that he is not engaged with Chloe or some other person.

Jimin held my hand tightly and kisses my hair over and over

"I want to get over you..." he whispered huskily and I shut my eyes tightly. I think I'm not ready to hear the next thing he will about to say.

It's bittersweet.

"The stop seeing me Jimin."

I tried pushing the other things off my head and just enjoy the moment I had with him right now like what happened back in Ulsan.

"You think that's effective baby? I did not see you for years, does it look like I have forgot everything about you?"

I shake my head and I smile. My heart is beating so loudly all over again.

I keep my eyes closed and I leaned against his touch and he hugged me tightly while rubbing my arm.

"Can I drive you home?" Jimin asked and I pulled away and looked at him. I am aware that everyone is looking at Jimin, I mean who wouln't recognize the executive director of a huge company.

Jimin intertwined our fingers together as he guide me back to his car

"Would you tell me what happened? In your work place? What happened? Why did you cry? Did someone hurt you?" Jimin asked. I look at him and bite my lips. Honestly, I just don't know how to tell Jimin about all of this?

When myself don't know what is the answer.

"It's Chloe and my- my mom." I told him and he immediately pulled me in his arms and nuzzle his face on my hair and I look at the people looking at us but I just couln't move to pull away.

"I'm sorry, I just miss you so damn much." He said and kissed the back of my hand before he stare right through my eyes.

"Yoongi hyung and I had something to discuss with you, will you be available this Friday night?" Jimin asked as he started the car and drive swiftly in the main highway.

"What is it all about? With Yoongi?" I asked and he grabbed my hand firmly, he hold it close to his as if I will disappear from him, well I could be. Maybe this was just a dream. What if I wake up and see and realized that he is not here with me. I am once hoping that this dream never ends. Don't wake me up, I'm begging.

Jimin didn't answer my question.

We stoppped in front of the lobby and Jimin got out with me and I look at him.

"you can go home now, I can go up myself, uhh thank you for comforting me," shit I sounded so awkward.

"I will walk you upstairs'" I couldn't protest anymore, I'm just so tired and I realize that my bag isn't with me. I left it in the office.

We are alone inside the elevator and Jimin was looking at me through the reflective walls of the elevator, he tilted his head as our gaze meet and luckily the elevator reached the right floor and I immediately took the chance to walk towards our unit, I just hope that someone is home because I don't have my bag with me.

Before I could even nock the door opened and Ms. Na was there and her eyes shifted from me and Jimin and Yuri was there too.

"Good afternoon Ma'am.." Jimin said behind me and I just sighed heavily.

The last time Jimin was here I pushed him and forced him to go home so rudely.

Yuri give me the questioning looks as well as Ms. Na.

"Jimin right?" Ms. Na said and Jimin nodded

"I'm Na Soomin and this is Yuri,"

"Nice to meet you.." Jimin said politely and he laid his hand for a hand shake which Yuri and Ms. Na immediately take.

Jimin walked towards me and took my hand in his and held it softly and gives me a light squeeze.

"Good night..." Jimin whispered

I look at him nodded

"I'll text you when I'm home.." He said and I. Frowned and pouted my lips softly.

"I left my bag in the office" I said and he look at me before looking at Ms. Na and Yuri who is silently yet observingly looking and listening to us

"I'll send my assistant to get it" he said and he kissed my temple and I closed my eyes and he formally said goodbye before leaving the apartment.

As soon as Jimin left, Ms. Na immediately stood in front of me.

"You two are okay now?" She asked and I shake my head.

I don't want anymore questions and I just went inside my room and I watch Jimin's car left. I sit on the edge of the bed and look at my red and the small cut on my cheek and remembered what happened in the office.

Is that the truth? I am not Kim Hyunhee's daughter, I want to know the truth. What is the truth?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

65.3K 1.8K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
632K 8.6K 29
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝘣𝘵𝘴 8𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘦 (𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢) "𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙞�...
102K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
70.5K 1.8K 22
"𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...