My Arranged Marriage

By sweet_princess120

Most impressive rating #1 in friends and family #1in possessive #4 in forcedmarriage #6 in clumsy #10 in... More

1. Shopping
2. Meeting with dad
3. Uncle Logan
4. Night Party
5. Night Party II
6. first meet
7. Birthday
8. The announcement
9. Aftershock
10 . conversation with Dad
11. Phone call
12. DATE
13. DATE II
14. Heels
15. Old friend
16. Ring shopping
17. Practice
18. wedding bells
19. wedding !!
20. Alone
21. settling in
22. Back to office
23. she's Missing!!
24. Honeymoon
25. Next bomb
26. move out
27. Reasons
28. welcome to hell!!
30. Bored
31. Anger
32. Sorry
✨CHARACTERS✨
33. Master piece
34. movie time
35. Horror movie!!
36. truth or dare
37. scared
38. cooking !!
39. dinasour cockroach !!
40. Trust
41. Liar
42. fight
43. Reality
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
49. start over
50. Unannounced visiter
••51••
••52••
••53••
••54••
••55••
••56••
••57••
••58••
••59••
••60••
••61••
••62••
••63••
••64••
••65••
••66••
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
New story

29. Alien

14.7K 629 66
By sweet_princess120

Samuel's POV

I woke up at 5 by my alarm , I turn it off immediately and turn to see the sleeping beauty beside me .

It has become kinda my habit ,every day my alarm rings and she groan, and I memories of our first phone call came back in my mind running .

She  really loves her sleep and she becomes really cranky if anyone disturbs her beauty sleep , I remember our conversation that day very clearly ....and I've learnt my lesson ....never ever disturb her sleep .

Sometimes she behaves like a cute little innocent kid , like right now , sleeping like a innocent child peacefully .

I shake my head and get ready for my jogging .

After coming back from from jogging I spend good two hours in my Gym room .today I really spend extra time in work out .

When I came back she was there in room , she looks at me her eyes wide and ever her mouth was open wide and I realise I am shirtless .
Is she drooling over me ??!
Looks like it !
I thought she is different from other girls but whom I am kidding ??!
All girls are same .
I took a step ahead and she was applying something on her lips .

And here I am thinking she is drooling over me !!

Get a grip on yourself Sam , why would she ??! She doesn't even like you ?!

You are being paranoid .

I immediately enter in washroom, to shake these useless thoughts away I turn on shower and stand beneath running water.

I let the cool water calm my nerves for some time .and then I applied some shampoo on my hairs and massage it to form leather , but it isn't forming any foam instead my hairs are becoming sticky .

I again applied some more shampoo , repeated the same process.and now my hairs are sticked.

My hairs are now like a broom , rough , messy and sticky .

But how is that possible , what is wrong with my shampoo.

Who did this ?!

No one dares to mess with my things besides here I am alone

And someone cross my mind.

Except her !
Yeah ! My innocent looking but not at all  innocent wife.
Amelia Davis

No stupid

Amelia Samuel knight .

Is her name really matters that much right now ?! My subconsciousness reminds me
And I was super pissed at her.i mean who won't ?!
What the hell has she done with my shampoo.
Is she insane ?!

I Strom outside to hall at the dinning table to her.

When I confronted her she started laughing , yes she laughed at me. And when she was out of breath she admitted everything , that she mixed glue in my shampoo and told me she'll make my life hell , cause I did the same to her bh trapping her in this non sense marriage .

I understand her , she has the right, cause I did everything for myself , I didn't think about her .she deserves someone better than me , who will love her or cherish her.

But I cant , I am not that hearts and flowers type guy .
These things never existed in my dictionary .

And then in the end she helped me  to clean my hairs .

After all I have done with her , yet she helped me .

But don't forget she is the the sole reason behind this condition of yours my subconsciousness reminds me again.

But I am reason she is doing this , she has a right to let her anger out. She told me that she don't want this ,but I didnt pay any heed to her.

_________

In the evening

I've already told my PA to clear my schedule for going to shopping with her.

So when she informed me I left to pick her up for shopping.

And again I am doing this for myself , cause I don't want dad to add any another condition .

He wants me to be in this marriage and give some time to her and mom also told me to take her for shopping so it's a great opportunity to show them that we are not avoiding each other and they don't need to do anything else .

As all the media thinks that this marriage is out of love so we also need to show them that we are a lovey dovey couple.

When I reached home , she was sitting or should I say lying on sofa and watching TV.

" You ready ?? " I asked her.

" For what ?! " She retorted.

" I told you yesterday that we are going for shopping !! " I stated standing infront of her.

" Oh please ! I can go for shopping on my own , I don't need your boring company !! " She said and resumed her TV which she.has paused a moment ago.

"We are going and that's final , mom wants me to take you out for shopping so change and come ! " I ordered .

" oh so you care what others want?! I thought you are really very selfish !!"

I know , I am selfish but why it  hurts when she says that.

" Stop your bragging , we are getting late ! "

" I am going with you ,only cause mumma wants that !!I'll be back in five. " She said and leaves.

After exactly 5 minutes she was back .

She was ready in a light blue jean with a cute white blouse, her wavy  hairs were freely bouncing on her shoulder .

She was looking pretty . actually very pretty .

She didn't pay any attention to me , she walks past me without bearing a glance at me.

We go to mall , she shop for herself and bought some pair of clothes while I just watch her.

Actually ,I  have thought that this shopping will be damm boring but no I was wrong .

It wasn't , I didn't knew earlier that I am married to a cute little girl .

Okay ! She is not little !!
But she is cute .

It was really intrusting to watch her making different kind of faces .

While she was shopping ,she made thousands of faces while choosing dresses .

As far I as I see , she makes a pouty face when she was confused or she was thinking something .

Or when she liked a dress ,her face brightens with a huge smile , like that when she saw that green dress .

If she doesn't like the dress then she cringe her nose.

And many more....
She looked so cute.

Wait , what ?!
Sam ,what is wrong with you ?!

Come back to your senses.

After that we enter in footwears section , and her eyes go wide open , whe the receptionist showed her heels .

And she shook her head so fast .
She looked damm cute at that moment .

Then she bought footwears but most were flats .

And then finally after a long time which didnt seem like long ,we head back to parking.

It was already late so we had our lunch out.

And now we are heading home , she is watching outside the window without even looking at me "

" Stop , stop stop !! " She shouted suddenly

I pull over in a side.

" What ?! " I said as the car stoped.

" What do you mean by what ?! Look there , Icecream parlour ! "
She said while blinking her eyes.

" So ?! "

" So ...means I am going for ice cream , do you want one ?! " She asked me while removing her seatbelt .

" No ! I don't eat ice Cream ! "

" Are you an alien or something ?! Who don't eat icecream ?! "She questions.

" Me ! I don't like sweet things "

" Exactly, you are not normal ...you are definitely an alien ....but I am not so I'll have one ,I love sweets !" Saying this she left the car without waiting for y reply.

I am not normal ??

And an alien

Seriously ?!

My wife thinks that inam not normal and a alien .

But look who says , like she is normal ... I am definitely better than her.

Atleast,I don't mix glue in someone's shampoo.

And just then I saw myself bin mirror and dude ,was i smiling ?!

Something is really wrong with you Sam ?!

_________

So how was this chapter ?!
Don't forget to tell me in the comment section

And please vote and support me .🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 248 9
The dominant, ruthless billionaire and a bold yet innocent girl, the opposite poles, are forced into a contract marriage of 1 year. There is only one...
284K 12.4K 40
Aeryn Reynolds had a perfect day going on; her restaurant was bustling with customers and she couldn't be any happier about it until Everette Wilbros...
299K 9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
403K 7.6K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...