Professor Fear III

By CrimsonTea

Professor Fear's sequel continued... 'It wasn't long ago when Daria was merely a troubled college girl and Jo... More

Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
What do you want to see next?
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64
65

Sorry and Hello!

461 15 1
By CrimsonTea

Hello Everybody! Sadly I've not been able to upload chapters because my laptop is broken. Taking it somewhere this week to get it back alive. I've written chapters already to upload and would hate to have to restart them all. Excited to share them once all the tech stuff is sorted!

Sending out so much gratitude for everyone lovely individual reading this. Thank you so much. 

Update (16 September):
Laptop is back to life! Going through a multitude of system updates as I write this via wattpad mobile app.
I shall be back in action tomorrow!

CT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 664 14
❝ How naive of you to think that I am anything but the villain. ❞ When twenty-three year-old Theo Novak begins her med school clerkships at Arkham As...
587 159 66
The lives of four Gotham citizens don't seem interesting on their own, but what happens when their seemingly separate lives begin to intertwine? This...
48.4K 1.4K 12
Being a psychiatrist at Arkham means dealing with some of the most dangerous criminals in Gotham. Doctor Lilith Matthews was very aware of this, but...
Toxin By Nobody

Fanfiction

645 59 8
🔞⚠️ In the shadowed alleys of Gotham, a tale unfolds around Jonathan Crane, also known as the Scarecrow. This story delves into the depths of his to...