Yandere King boo x reader

By lisamarie200

(This takes place in luigi's mansion 3 so spoilers if you haven't finished the game or played it yet) You, ma... More

Chapter 1-the vacation
Chapter 2-I am being watched
Chapter 3-you will be mine!
Chapter 4-no escape
Chapter 5|desire (lemon)
Chapter 6| the choice

Chapter 7 | The confession

2K 32 15
By lisamarie200

Y/n's p.o.v
And so the day begins of getting to know king boo and why he had a sudden change of heart. It's been on my mind for quite some time now. I tend to worry about stupid things and surprisingly this is most likely one of them.

"King boo?" I called out hoping he would hear me. "Yes?" He calls back his voice was surprisingly different for some reason? Maybe he isn't wearing that crowned jewel?  Nah that can't be he is always treasuring his crown as if it were his child.

"Can we um hang out?" I called out? As if king boo was a happy dog who first got his treat he came rushing to me almost immediately. "Sure I'd never thought you'd ask y/n! I know you would get soft on me one of these days!"

"Um what is that suppose to mean?" I asked tilting my head something doesn't add up... maybe he is planning something big I got to be more careful if I'm going to hang out with someone like him... he's bad news...

And that's saying something. I mean we've known each other for quite a long time he's trapped me in a portrait twice... all of the stuff he was saying to me when I was in a portrait though ugh the nerve...

Flashback

"Wow such a beauty I could stare at this for hours! It's way more beautiful then my mario portrait! I love how angry you look y/n it's enough to make a boo's dream come true! I'll do anything for you y/n~"

And then after that he keeps spouting nonsense about me being his lost love or whatever... I don't know much cuz I wasn't paying attention.

End of flashback

"Well I just knew you were going to warm up to me eventually y/n!" He laughs and pats my back making me growl at him.

"Don't get the wrong idea buster! I am not hanging out with you cuz I like you!" I frowned and crossed my arms that's the thing that I don't like about king boo he always loves to taunt me and say a lot of things as if we were friends it's not like I am going soft on him or anything! I know he is definitely planning something The look gives it a away!

King boo's p.o.v
Why is y/n giving me that look? Maybe she knows about my secret plan? I sure hope not!

My plan was to trick her into thinking that I would release her friends and even if she were to try I would trap her into the portrait and admire it forever.

Or most likely force her to stay with me forever!~ I held her hand and smile. "Well~ you know we did have sex~" I replied teasingly.

"Ugh don't even remind me!" She hisses and pushes me away from her so we would be six feet apart from each other.

What's her deal? Is she bipolar or something? Oh well that doesn't matter at all to me she is still gonna be mine no matter what she doesn't have a choice!

"Anyways y/n is there any place you want to go?" I asked only to have her glare at me.

"Like where?" She calms down a bit but quickly looks away from me. I'm guessing she doesn't want to associate with me but well too bad she did call for me after all she is so cute when she is mad it's enough to make any boo crazy.

"Well anywhere really." She says and looks away from me blushing does she secretly have a crush on me and doesn't want to tell me? Aww that's cute. I mean we did go at it that onetime so she's got to have a thing for me she just doesn't want to admit it because she doesn't want to give in that's alright with me though that just makes things more challenging~ I forgot to mention how much I love challenges! But at the same time I want y/n to completely give herself to me and we can finally have our happy ever after pretend that nothing ever happened like a fairytale. That's how I see it but also completely filled with destruction!

Our love would be bursting like fireworks being shot up in the nightsky. What can I say? I am quite the dreamer. Although I am the bad guy.

I put my hand on y/n's hand and smirked I lift her chin up and turn her to face me. "If you won't give me an answer I'm going to have to force it out of you~"

She stared into my eyes and blushed deeply if she keeps this up I'm gonna have to punish her~ just kidding!~ or Maybe I'm not? You'll never know!

I stared back at her and caress her cheek in my hand. "You're so cute when you blush y/n I wonder what you're thinking~" I chuckled and held her close to me she lies her head on my chest catching me off guard I wasn't expecting that not gonna lie. this whole plan of getting luigi and the others to come to a luxury hotel was all to get my y/n~ So nobody can have her but me!~

Y/n wraps her legs around my waist and lifts her head up to stare into my dark pupils again.

"King boo I've got a confession to make." I held her close to me and ran my fingers through her hair.
"What is it my dear?~"

"Well um- I um- uh-" she stops dead in her tracks and looks down. Aww how cute she is embarrassed I can tell judging by her expression that she has a crush on me how cute~

Y/n's p.o.v
Stupid king boo I can't believe I am doing this! I'm playing right into his hands! But I just can't help with who I love. Wait what am I saying?  He tried getting rid of my friends by trapping them into a painting against their will! And not to mention he took my virginity. I still can't believe he did that- If I give in now I can probably convince him to let my friends go but knowing him he wouldn't do it either way but still it's worth a shot! But on the other hand if I say no he will probably convince me to stay with him forever or he will trap me into a painting. It's now or never.

"King boo I'm madly in love with you~" I blushed deeply and leaned in to kiss him he kisses me back passionately only to soon pull away afterwards. "My dear I feel the same way for a very long time~"

We started kissing again wanting more of each other. I can tell that king boo has waited for this moment his whole life~ he did just take me a few days ago though I don't think I want to push this even further.

I stopped kissing him and pulled away from him and quickly got up. "I'm sorry but I can't do this I don't think I'm ready... not after we did it just a few days ago."

"You're acting like I'm gonna get you pregnant instantly believe me I'm not ready for a child only if you agree to it though."

I let out a sigh and turned away from him. "No it's not just that I just feel like this is a little weird y'know? How can a human love a ghost? Heck I am not even a ghost!" King boo pulls me closer to him so my head was now resting on his chest.

"Let people think what they want I'm not gonna change my mind either way I'm madly in love with you y/n and I know that you can't trust me yet but really this is your decision to make. You either want to fight for your freedom or you want to be with me those are the options I'm giving you take it or leave it it's up to you."

I looked away from him once more and thought about it. If what he says is actually true then I can get out of here in one piece and never look back but still I'm here to save my friends not my ass. I then looked back at him crossing my arms.

"How do I know what you are saying is true?"

"Well I'll let your friends go first and then you that good enough for you?" He grins and I sigh.

"Well I'll give you some time to think about it some more alright?"

I nod and we go our separate ways. I need to make a choice and fast... this is life or death.

Hi sorry guys! I've been really inactive on this story I'm still not sure if I'm going to continue this When I first started this story I wasn't sure it would get this much attention I mostly just wrote this story for shits and giggles if you haven't already guessed lol- when I mostly write stories I mostly get unmotivated like a lot- because I am always not sure they are well written y'know? And I'm still not sure if anyone is going to read this cringe story of mine lol I'm still glad that people enjoy it nonetheless though your support means a lot! Thank you! I'm just still surprised people want me to continue this story though?

It's really not that good lol I wasn't really sure what I was doing most of the time but y'know it is what it is.

I've been more active on wattpad more then ever now since I recently got back into undertale it took me a long while to get back into it cuz well I am scared of getting back into games I enjoy but honestly just because someone is ruining the fandom you love don't let it ruin the way you see the game like you can still enjoy the things you like but just don't let other people ruin it for you.

Anyways I'd like to hear your thoughts on this chapter is it good? And also how would you guys like the story to end? I was thinking of adding alternate paths but honestly I'd love to hear your thoughts about it!

Well thanks for reading as always! Have a cookie cuz you're awesome! 🍪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
537K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
311K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...