Evil Dipper

By Superjack501

I Do Not Own Gravity Falls Or Any Of The Charectors I'm Just Making A Wattpad Alex Hirsch And Disney Own It. ... More

Chapter 1: Mabel Goes To The Mall
Chapter 2: Dipper Becomes Evil
Chapter 3: Dipper Helps Bill
Chapter 5: Fighting Bill
Bonus Chapter: Saving Soos

Chapter 4: Saving Dipper

49 2 0
By Superjack501

Mable says "Its time to gear up." Stan says "Yeah,I think." Mable and Stan both gear up and then go get Wendy to gear up. They go to Wendy. "Its time to save Dipper." Mable said. Wendy says "Ok." Then the trio goes to the forest and finds Soos tied up,so they untie him. Soos says "Thanks for unting me." Wendy,Mable,and Grunkle Stan say "Your welcome." They go to the Mystery Shack and Stanford has a cannon ready. "Thanks for setting it up." Grunkle Stan said. "No problem." Stanford said. "Hey Stanford." Grunkle Stan said. "Yeah?" Stanford said. "Are you going with us?" Grunkle Stan said. "Of course." Stanford said. They all launch to the pyramid. When they get there they sneak to where the have all the stone people,And see Dipper. Grunkle Stan picked the lock and all the people come back to life. Dipper says "What happened?" Mabel says "You turned evil and then Bill turned you to stone." "Oh, I got tricked into making a deal with him like Stanford did." Dipper said. Stanford says "Thats one thing we have in common." "Yeah I guess." Dipper said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
564K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
272K 8K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...