Behind the Scene || OffGun fa...

By Oongya_Oongya

I thought he feels the same way? Guess I'm being too confident to myself --- This is an OffGun fanfic. I don'... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 20

1.8K 86 46
By Oongya_Oongya

“ so P'Gun how did Off confess to you? Does he gave you some kind of flowers? ”

“ well he didn't? ” Gun sounded so unsure

“ aow! Why? ” Gun look at him through the rare view mirror asking him for help. He can't just answer her that they fuck that's why they end up together she'll freak out for sure.

Gun and Mild are sitted at the back sit which Off really didn't like a bit, Gun was supposed to sit right next to him not at the back with Mild.

“ Mild don't ask Gun a lot of question you know that he just got from his shoot I'm sure his mind is exhausted by now ” Off try to district Mild by saying those

Mild look at him with a worried expression, the girl decided to drop the topic and just ask something “ okay, P'Gun do you still feel jealous when I'm with Off? ” she seriously ask that makes the latter drop his awkward smile, Off glance at Gun through the rare view mirror he didn't expect Mild would ask such question but part of him wants to know the answer.

It's been a minute but Gun haven't say anything, Mild was about to say something but Gun started to talk

“ well before.. ” Gun look at her then to Off that was busy driving but obviously listening to them “... I am. Of course who wouldn't you're beautiful and smart and you're a girl that alone is a big advantage. I'm pretty insecure about myself and to see you with papii together hurts me ”

Mild thought that Gun would lie, but he didn't. She can see that Gun answered her with all honesty “ if you're jealous then why you let Me and Off leave that day ” Gun quickly look at her with a confused expression “... The day we saw you in front of the elevator. I saw the way you look at me. Why didn't you push yourself more to be with us? ”

“ I don't know, maybe I thought Papii would like to be alone with you? So pushing more is not a good option ” Gun was staring at his hands he didn't want to look at Mild's face while saying it.

Mild felt the sudden thick air surrounded around them so she try to make the mood light as much as she can “ don't worry P'Gun if the both of you are still not a couple by now, which I didn't expect that both of you are together now, I have a back up plan! ”

“ plan? ”

“ yep!” Mild clasp her hands with a smile on her face “ I've been investigating about you and Off and I just found out that the both of you are very single so I don't know why he keeps on telling me you have a girlfriend ”

“ well about that- ”

“ Mild can you stop asking some question? ” Mild glare at Off then she looks at Gun “ the both of you? You really sounds suspicious! ”

Both of them didn't answer her but Mild didn't question more, she knows something happened that day but if both of them are shy about it then don't push it.

“ thanks for the ride P'Gun! ” Mild said through the window of the car

“ uh I'm the one who drive? ” Off butted in but Mild just ignore him and wave goodbye to Gun and enter their house

“ tsk I really hate- ”

“ I like her ” Gun said out of the blue which makes Off look at him “ you like her? Uh if you didn't know you already have a boyfriend and that's me? ” Gun rolled his eyes on him.

“ not that kind of like you dumbass, what I mean is I like her to be my friend. I don't know Mild personally but the way she talks to me earlier makes me realize why you fall for her before ”

Off didn't know if he's okay or he's thinking of something else “ Gun you don't have to push yourself to like her, Mild is loud and a bit push over ”

“ I really like her papii ” Gun repeated, Off look at him and he saw how happy Gun and how genuine his smile is.
Off heaves a sigh “ well I guess another friend will take your time away from me ” he jokingly said and Gun just laugh at how dramatic he can be.

Off is happy that Gun find Mild as a friend, at first he's afraid that Gun will get jealous or upset that he take Mild with him but it's the opposite. He's happy that Gun trust him that even though he hang outs with Mild, Gun didn't feel bothered at all.

---

“ what's with nong? ” Off asked Joss

“ argh! Defeat again!- aow what did you say P'Off? ” Joss asked back, him and Off are busy playing some mobile games but Off noticed that Ploy is a bit different she's looking at him for almost an hour now and she didn't even say anything. At first Off just ignore it but when after some more minutes he still found out that Ploy is still looking at him. He tried to ask what's wrong through signaling with his eyes but Ploy didn't answer him he didn't know if Ploy just ignore him or she didn't get what he's trying to ask.

“ I said what's wrong with Nong Ploy, she's been looking at me for almost an hour now ”

“ you just notice now? ” Joss answer him as he continue to play on his phone

“ what do you mean? ” Off didn't get an answer cuz when he look at his side Joss is busy playing on his phone, Off snatch away his phone.

“ P'! ” Joss was about to get his phone but Off put it away “ answer me first ”

“ fine! Ploy has been looking at you almost everyday okay? Whether your eating, reading your script or just by sleeping she's looking at you almost every hour possible ” Off finds it creepy tho

“ does she looks like that when she look at me? ” Joss turned to Ploy and he furrowed his brow

“ aow what's wrong with her? Why does she looks so sad? Did you do something P'? ” Joss asked him that earned him a hit from the his Phi “ aw! P! ”

“ why would I do that? ”

“ I don't know try talk to her if you're bothered with her looking at you like that ” Joss said as his hands is busy taking back his phone but Off keeps on moving it away from him.

Yeah, maybe they need to talk he's afraid that if they didn't talk it out it'll affect their work again. Off stand up and walk to where Ploy is. It's like Ploy has woken up from her thoughts when Off is already near at her. She was about to stand when Off stop her “ nong let's talk ”

Ploy look at her weighing if she will talk to him or not, she's afraid what will Off say “ sit down please? ” Off requested and Ploy sit back on her sit

“ Nong, what's the matter? Your looking at me for almost an hour did I do something wrong? ” Off is clueless on what happened to her that made her act like this, did he do something bad again? But he's been playing with Joss and he didn't do something wrong right?

“ you said Mild is your- ”

“ P'Mild ”

“ I don't care if she's my P' you lied to m-me ” Off hear the crack on Ploy's voice ‘ is she crying? ’

“ what do you mean lied? I didn't lie- ”

“ yes you are, you said that Mild is your ex- girlfriend but I saw her! She enter your car yesterday is that why you can't bring me home because of her? ” Ploy is crying and Off didn't know what to do. Why would Ploy cry over a petty thing? And why she care so much about him taking Mild? He already had a hunch but he is still not sure.

“ fine, you want me to take you home later? I will if that will make you stop crying ” Actually Off is a bit pissed, he didn't like to console a crying girl especially if it's for a nonsense reason she's not Gun that he needed to take care of every minute but since Ploy is his partner and emotions affect her performance he needed to deal with this.

“ P'Off thanks for the ride ” Ploy is smiling from ear to ear

‘ guess I did something right ’

“ it's fine just don't whine again like that, I told you Mild is my friend and someone I know already like her even though I don't know  what characteristics of her makes her attractive ” Off contradict it already if Mild would hear what he was saying, he's sure Mild will throw anything to him just to stop him talk.

“ uhm she's your girlfriend before? ” Ploy said with a tone that, hey you date her before which means your taste is also weird that kind of tone.

“ uh yeah any way I have to go now- ”

“ wait! ”

“ hmm? ” Off look at her confused, shes still smiling and the next thing that the latter do surprise Off

Ploy suddenly grab his shirt and crash her lips to his, Off was shock that he didn't move for a sec but the moment that what is happening to them sink in inside his head, he immediately push Ploy.

“ what the fuck are you doing?! ” he didn't mean to raise his voice to her but he couldn't help it

Ploy is schock at the older's reaction she didn't expect he would react like this “ I kiss you- ”

“ why would you that?!  Are you out of your mind? ” Off's heart is beating so fast not because of the kiss but because of anxiousness, even though Gun is not here he thinks he's cheating to him.

“ I thought you like me ” Ploy sounds so broke but Off didn't get what she was saying

“ What? Nong Ploy I took care of you because you're my Nong and my partner in the series- ”

“ but you said Mild is not your girlfriend- ”

“ but that doesn't mean you can kiss me whenever you like just because you knew I am single. You know what? I fucking hate it when someone invade my personal space and you really push me to my limits. From now don't come near me and please be professional it's fine to me if you'll hate me all your life but do your work,  we're not the only people who works in the set if you're tired then they're more tired than you ”
Off quickly open his car door and immediately leave the place, he didn't want to do that but he needs to or else Ploy wil surely do something more. He didn't expect that Ploy will get the wrong idea. He always do those things with his co-star but guess Ploy thinks the other way.

---

The next day Off expect that Ploy will treat him as cold as ice but no, Ploy makes him more irritated. Ploy is not just invading his personal space but she's really in it. She's clinging on to him, following everywhere he go and what irritates him more is that the staffs and his co-stars tease them and recording them

“ what the hell Nong can't you stop following me? ”

Ploy pouted her lips “ why? ”

“ because I said so? ”

“ Nong Off why don't you let Ploy do that? I saw in the Internet one time that your BL couple what's his name again- ”

“ Gun? ” Ploy answers for him

“ P'Gun.. ” Off pointed out “ .. Why didn't you respect the person who's older than you? ”

“ Gun said that I can call him like that ” Ploy answers back “ what about it again? ” Ploy ask the staff

“ oh as I was saying that Gun is clinging to him like crazy he even kisses Nong Off's cheeks and neck! ” Ploy eyes grew wider “ really! ”

Ploy turned to him “ did Gun really did that?! ” Off just look at her with his irritated face instead answering her Off is trying to remove her arms that is clinging around his right arm.

“P'Off I'm asking you? ”

“ it's none of your business okay- ” Off was taken aback when Ploy kiss his neck and everyone in the set are squealing except Joss. He didn't know that much Off like Tay and Arm does but he knows that he's freaking mad right now.

“ aow! P'Off come here! Let's play some game! ” Joss drag Off out of the scene because if he will stay there for more than a second his career will fall down all of the staffs phone are focused at the both of them and if they'll record how Off will react tsk tsk it's the end.

The moment they're all alone Joss move back a little bit although he's way bigger and taller to Off it's different when the other is mad like this.

“ calm down P' ”

“ I swear the moment this fucking series ended I'll not work to this same team again, didn't they notice that I'm so fucking uncomfortable?! ”

Off didn't know why the staff start to act like that, it's so obvious that he hates what the hell is happening but why is no one stopping Ploy?

Off felt his phone vibrated from his pocket he then take a look at it, Gun is calling

“ hello? Gun? Why did you call? Did something happen? ” Off sound hesitant because he really feels guilty to what just happened although he's not aware that Ploy will do such thing still he should push away her more.

[ are you okay? ] Off was confused with Gun's answer to him, why would he ask such question like that?

“ of course I am, and I'm more than okay cuz you called ”

[ papii,  You know that you can tell everything to me right? ]

“ Gun what are you saying? ”

[ nothing papii just take care okay? I love you ]

“ I love you too Gun ” the call ended there but Off didn't realize that Joss just heard everything including the I love you but Off was late to realize that when he turned to Joss he really look shock.

“ Joss, I can explain- ”

“ Wow. So the rumors are true that OffGun is real ” Joss really can't believe what he just heard but before his mind wander around he quickly show Off his phone “ P' never mind that but I want you to look at this! ” Joss showed his phone to him and Off's blood boil immediately, Is this the reason why Gun called him?

Joss just show him a video of Ploy kissing his neck, his face was kinda blurry but you'll know that it was him because a staff from their series just posted it. Joss saw how his Phi's face expression turned dark. He's gone mad and he didn't know if even him can stop if Off will just explode out of anger.

The tweet really blew out the whole twitter every Babii is sharing their thoughts about it. Either saying that why did Off let her do it, or are they dating and worst did he just use Gun for fame? A lot of rumors is circulating around the internet but Off couldn't think straight all that he can think of is Gun, only Gun. He didn't know if Gun called him because of that Gun is using his phone when he have time so it's impossible that he wouldn't know. He don't give a damn about the others opinion he just want to see Gun.

“ wait P'Off where are you going we're still not done with our shoot! ” Joss shout at him when he starts to sprint to where his car is parked. He wanted to see Gun, he needs to explain. Gun is the type of person who wouldn't talk about problems about him but Gun called earlier that means something and he can't wait until his work is done. He needs to see Gun. NOW.

“ P'Off! Hello what are you doing- ”

“ where's Gun? ”

Nanon didn't got to finish what he was saying because Off cutted him, he also notice that Off is in a hurry

“ he's currently shooting his scene- ”

“ Thank you ” after he receive the information Off immediately leave Nanon.

He's in the school where Gun currently shooting his series but he didn't ask where's the boy's location the school is too big for him and he didn't have enough time to look in every building

“ Nong- ”

“ at the schools Gym P' you'll easily see it because the staff is outside ” Thankfully Nanon expected that Off will ask for the direction that's why he didn't leave. Off smile at him and gave him a nod before he run were the school's gym is. The moment he saw the GMM staffs he immediately enter the Gym without the staff noticing him. He was not supposed to enter the scene because Gun is on the verge of his emotions were he needs to concentrate but Off's mind is too occupied that he didn't notice the tension inside the Gym

“ GUN! ”

All of the staff are surprise to hear Off's voice especially Gun he didn't know that Off will drop by

“ CUT! ” the director shouted and that moment Off knew he fucked up because of how the director is looking at him. He saw Gun is approaching him with a confused expression but he can't look at his direction because of the glares that the director is giving him.

Off let out an awkward laugh “ hehe sorry P' ”

“ papii what are you doing here? ” Off didn't notice that Gun is already beside him

“ Nong Gun can you talk to your friend here that if he needs you he doesn't need to shout your name out loud, thankfully we got the shot before he shouted ” Off just smile at him although it is not as pleasing as when he gives it to his fans. He's scared okay?

“ papii come on you're sweating like crazy.. ” Gun wipes his forehead using his palms “... Did you run? ” Gun gestured something to the staff and after that she gave him some tissues and Gun use it to wipes his sweat. Off was again whipped at how Gun looks, he's wearing a high school uniform a sweater that is just place on his shoulder and his cute forehead is showing just enough to make Gun be cuter in front of him.

“ papii are you listening? ”

“ huh? ”

“ I said why did you come hear? You could've just make a missed call you know that I'll call you after right? ” Off's smile drop he remembers why he's here

“ but this matter, I can't just call you I want to tell you this personally ” Off saw how Gun's face turned to serious then to blank, he didn't know what's going on in Gun's mind but he just hope that the latter let him explain.

“ P' I'll just take a break, Papii and I will talk about something ” the director just nod at him and Gun drag him in an empty room, by the looks of it this is where they sleep because of the reclining chairs inside.

Now that Gun is here, in front of him. Off couldn't utter a single word he didn't know how and what he would say first there's a lot of thoughts that is going on inside his head that he didn't know how to voice it out. He heard Gun sigh and the boy sits on one of the chairs, Off just followed him. He's now standing in front of Gun.

“ sit ” Off didn't think first he just sits on the ground where his place is, but Gun didn't point it out maybe he also feel how tense Off is

“ so papii, what do you wanna talk about? " Gun's voice is normal but Off didn't like it a bit. He knew that Gun already knows he's just waiting for him to speak and explain his side

“ Gun, about the twitter trends .. ” Off started he look at Gun's expression but it didn't change a bit, it's just blank “.. I bet you saw that already. I just don't want this day ends that I'm not explaining it to you. What you saw in the twitter is not the whole thing. I didn't just let Nong Ploy kiss me. It's just that she's too clingy today that it really irritates me and I don't know why the staffs aren't stopping her I know that my face shows the disagreement about what is happening- ” Off is speaking too fast and start to look elsewhere except to his boyfriend that he didn't notice that Gun is already smiling at how he acts. Gun held Off's face to make him look at him.

“ I know " and then the boy smile at him. That's it, all his fears washed away when he saw Gun smile at him. He didn't want Gun to think that he's taking him for granted, he work hard just to get Gun and he didn't want to loose him just because of a misunderstanding that didn't happen if he just push Ploy earlier.

“ you're not mad? ”

Gun shook his head “ we've been together for 4 years now papii. You think I'll just believe what's on the internet? I know you so well more than you know yourself ” Off can't help but hug his boyfriend he didn't deserve this. Gun is too much for him but he can't stand the thought of Gun with another man than him, he needs to work hard and prove to everyone that Gun is in the right hand.

“ I was so scared, I thought you'll slap me or worst you'll broke up with me ” Off whined still hugging Gun, and he just hear Gun chuckles. They pull from the hug and look at each other for a sec then Gun planted a small kiss on his nose that make him close his eyes. Gun smile at him afterwards.

“ now tell me why did Ploy kiss you? ” Off hears the seriousness on Gun's voice but it's not for him but for something else that he didn't know.

Off starts to explain everything to Gun, how Ploy annoy him, how this affect their work up to the video that is circulating on the Internet except he didn't tell about Ploy kisses him on his lips. He thinks Gun didn't need to know it because he's really scary right now and Off didn't want to add it up maybe some other time but not now.

“ what's wrong with her? ” Gun is clearly mad that even Off is afraid to do something wrong

“ don't worry, after this series I'll request to the agency if they can decline all the works that Ploy is with it ” Off is holding his boyfriend's hands trying to calm him down because a mad Gun Atthphan is very difficult to handle

“ I'll talk to her, just keep your patience papii but if she did something like this again tell your manager I'm sure he'll do something ” Off nod then smile at him, he lift his hands then flatten the brows that is almost connected cuz of how furrowed it is “ calm down okay? I can handle this I'm just afraid of your reaction but to see that you understand it? I can take care of the rest. So don't stress yourself okay? ” Gun gave him a nod and they started to talk anything about them.

---

“ I don't want to leave~ ” Off is whining and holding Gun's hands but Gun is dragging him to the exit of the school. Joss just call Gun and tell that they really needed Off in the set, that's when Gun glare at him and drag him out to the exit, Ssing and the other artists are laughing at them.

“ papii you didn't tell me you still have work? I just thought that you finish early guess not ”

“ but Gun! ”

“ no buts, get in your car and drive back to your location ” Gun said when they're already in front of his car

“ but- ” Off didn't  get the chance to finish because Gun is pushing him inside, eventually he just let Gun do his thing then Gun himself close the door for him.

“ all set, okay now drive back and give your best hmm? ” Gun smile at him and of course he smile back and nod to his boyfriend “ I will, thank you again for believing me. If I'll finished earlier or if your still here I'll fetch you hmm? ”

Gun shook his head “ no need papii, just go home early I know you still have shoot for tomorrow, don't worry about me P'kwang is there to drive me back ”

After the conversation Off immediately leave because of his phone that never stops vibrating inside his pocket. He's glad that Gun is not mad on what happened he really need to distant his self to Ploy and talk to the other staff cuz if this treatment will continue? They will leave him no choice but to back out regardless to all the scene they already shoot with him. He'll leave, he didn't want things like this to happen again, it sounds like he's over reacting but he'll do this for Gun's sake. He didn't want the boy to think too much whenever they're far from each other. Gun is tired and stress and he has no plans to add another pile of stress for him.

“ P'Gun is really scary no? ” Jane whisper to the other actor's inside the room. Inside there's Nanon, Fiat and her inside the others ares still busy shooting their scene.

“ you're right, I get that he's good but damn after P'Off leave it was like some Actor demon summon him and act like that. I bet he'll get a Best Actor award this time ” Nanon answers Jane

They where watching Gun's scene through Fiat's phone but Fiat didn't say anything like he's so used to it

“ it's normal .. ” he suddenly said that make Nanon and Jane look at him “ something bad happened and that's the effect I bet he's really mad right now ” Fiat laugh just by imagining how Gun act like this before his eyes are fixed on his phone screen but his two Nongs are hella confused all that is running in their mind is, on what makes Gun mad if that a person? He/She needs to hide because he's really really scary right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 370 15
Creepypasta. I had this dream and I was like sure let's do this. enjoy
22.3K 1K 45
COMPLETE This is a Moxiety Fan Fiction about Virgil facing his past. The only person who seemed to tolerate him was Patton and he felt he could open...
255K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
47.8K 1.7K 52
Max and Nat have been series partners for three years. Although they haven't had any leading roles in their series so far, their chemistry charms fan...